What is your surprise turn on?

Sometimes when I gamble and I spend more than I intend, my clit starts to jump unexpectedly. Perhaps because of the risk involved. I don't know exactly why it happens. It caught me by surprise the first time so I went straight to the love shop and bought myself a healthy looking appliance lol
 
Sometimes when I gamble and I spend more than I intend, my clit starts to jump unexpectedly. Perhaps because of the risk involved. I don't know exactly why it happens. It caught me by surprise the first time so I went straight to the love shop and bought myself a healthy looking appliance lol

Nice!!! Guess if there are a few more like you, I would love to open a casino:D
 
wow...that makes my thrill over women with raspy voices seem mild in comparison.
 
Years ago I was surprised to learn how I could get excited by being dominant, even sadistic, with a sub woman who enjoyed that sort of thing.

I met a number of women who were really into being spanked, slapped, humiliated and used. I would never have thought that would appeal to me, but IT DID!

It was amazing to discover a whole new world of excitement!
 
Woman playing golf
Woman at the gun range...
Full figured Black Woman.....Grrr
Oh...one more (for now) taking erotic pix of mrsK and posting them on the web



Day before yesterday. I gave MrsK a French Manicure on her toe-nails. That gets me hard....Plus I luv hearing about her sexual adventures during college, especially the big cocks she had...
 
Last edited:
Years ago I was strapped into a carnival ride in such a way that the vibrations from the ride nearly made me come. I managed to resist it, but it was a pretty close call.
 
Woman playing golf
Woman at the gun range...
Full figured Black Woman.....Grrr
Oh...one more (for now) taking erotic pix of mrsK and posting them on the web



Day before yesterday. I gave MrsK a French Manicure on her toe-nails. That gets me hard....Plus I luv hearing about her sexual adventures during college, especially the big cocks she had...
That would be a great turn on for a special man to give me a mani or pedi, let alone a FRENCH pedi. Nice job!!!
 
Nipples.... I love when a guy plays with my nipples and breasts. Gently caressing....teasing...pleasing..... and sucking and nibbling on them is all extremely erotic for me... They're extremely sensitive, 36B cup size, perky breasts that absolutely loved to be touched... On purpose or by accident :)
 
About 6 months ago I was at a business that I deal with, one of my customers. I was in the parts room talking to the woman that runs the parts dept. She needed me to come into the narrow aisle to see something on the shelf. She is fairly tall and in a way not overyly attractive. I am not sure what it was but some how something just sparked in me and I was like a fumbling, bumbling 15 yo virgin. I could even feel myself blush. Some how I got the idea that she was the kind of girl that if you ever got her into bed she would make you glad you were a man - use you up and wear you out, then come back for more.
Of course nothing happened but from that day on I saw her in a different light so to speak. Could tell by her reactions when ever i went there that she enjoyed my visits. Unfortunatly her managment kept putting more and more expectations on her that she ended up quiting a couple weeks ago.

I guess the surprise is that I was so totally not expecting to flip for her. I had already met her 3-4 times before that day.
 
Last edited:
My sadism surprised the hell out of me and still surprises me to this day. I get hard on others pain and even more so dishing it out.

It bothers me that it was repressed by some stupidity in the school system where I grew up. In high school they had a rape victim come in and do a presentation. I think this was really a bad idea if the person is not trained. I felt for her and I still do to this day, but the mistake made in her comments was anyone who feels like doing X to a woman needs help.

I took it to heart and repressed those feelings for years. What they needed to say was without consent X is wrong, but people back then were so conservative.

There was a needle demo the other day that I attended and watching her squirm and gasp just did it for me on so many levels.
 
This is the part that the wife and I enjoy with rough body play. The overpowering and doing what you want.

Just reading that bit got me going. I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been in a similar circumstance except the guy (who I was going to sleep with anyways) had me pinned with one hand clutching both of my sleeves together. He was straddling my waist as his free hand went up my skirt where he fingered me to an explosive orgasm. Oh my sweet lord, that was ever so hot. He stared at my face the whole smirking and smiling as my face contorted with lust.
 
Female on Male strapon sex

I've been lurking around here for a few years now and have always enjoyed the amateur pics and the stories. Usually wife sharing, erotic couplings etc. I' a huge fan of doggystyle sex and love to eat pussy, the wetter the better. In fact as is often the way of life, my wife doesn't like her pussy eaten as much as I like to eat it. She is good for one orgasm and then wants nothing to do with it while I just want to keep going, without a doubt it is my favorite part of sex. Anyway last week I was kind of surfing the site and ended up in fetish stories. I read a couple by escriterra. The stories were about strapon sex and pussy eating in less of a BDSM context than I had previously imagined. I was riveted, my hands are sweaty just thinking about it. There is a story where the girl uses a feeldoe strapless double dildo for fucking her boyfriend up the ass...amazing. I've masturbated and experimented with ass play as I've read that story about 4 times in the last week. I don't know what it says about how I've been imagining doggystyle sex( where I truly wanted to be in the act) but I feel like I'm looking down the rabbit hole. I've been on the feeldoe site numerous times now. I just want to buy one and then search until I can find a woman who will use it with me and let me eat her pussy with abandon. I find myself surfing the Lit personals and other web sites looking for women who are into the same thing. It is like an awakening. Total surprise.
 
Last edited:
I love this thread! For me, my surprise turn ons have to do with intelligence. I find myself wildly attracted to really smart, brainy, nerdy, thinker types ... not intellectual snobs ... but I work with a guy who is just wicked smart -- all numbers -- and while I would not normally give him a 2nd look - when he gets going about data and statistics I just want to do dirty, dirty things to him.

I also worked with a chemist at large cosmetics/haircare company and he was giving me an explanation on how a particular type of shampoo and conditioner worked and I was incredibly turned on.

I also find the soccer coach/dads at the field every Saturday to be wildly sexy. Something about watching them run around the field and then high five the kids - gets my ovaries in overdrive!!!
 
I've been surprised by how much I enjoy being absolutely pounded, almost brutally :devil:
 
Silence. And then the simple moan of a woman- that is honest and pure in her bliss. Sends little tickles up my neck and down my back :)
 
I get so turned on thinking of my wife and my really good friend, who has a huge 9 1/2" cock.
She knows he wants a bj from her because she swallows, and he knows she'd love to do it. Now they both know and the sexual tension is very high. :devil:
We all know if she gave him a bj he'd end up fucking the shit out of her.
 
I was having sex with this guy once and we were doing it doggy-style, and then he started kissing down my back and got to my ass, and bit me, very gently, and I went absolutely crazy.
 
During a mild bondage experiment, my GF peed on me, made me lick her to orgasm afterwards. Been turned on by it ever since.
 
I also get surprised when somebody sucks my toes. I find feet disguisting and do not mentally like the idea of having my toes sucked but I end up soaked whenever it happens.
 
Sounds like pedicure time....it's definitely worth trying.....

Every since he started sucking my toes, i keep my feet smooth and nails neat and polished. Some days I will polish them to his favorite color. :D

(Not that I didnt before LOL I just do it more often than once a week.)

If you havent had them sucked, you got to try it at least once in your life!
 
Intelligent wordplay. I was texting with a coworker once, Ivy League grad, and just the way he could banter. God, I was hot for him after that!
 
Back
Top