how big do you like your penis?

the bigger the better

glad to hear so many guys into bigger cocks :) as I am. . .
 

Attachments

  • top down alt btrm.jpg
    top down alt btrm.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 801
I have a 5" cock, and people I've been with have had no complaints!

As far as what I like I've had severl different sizes, and the BIG one's a fun to play with and suck. The last guy I messed with (well over 10 years now unfortunately) had about an 8-8.5" cock that was a joy to suck. He wasn't into anal, so we didn't try that, but I found it was pretty easy to deep throat him

The other guys I messed with (even longer back) had average 6-7 inchers. The 6" was thin, and was a the 7" was THICK...not too easy to suck or deep throat but still fun!

I miss those days!
 
I like my dick . . . and other people too !! I wish I could blow myself

Just so you know... While a longer penis may help you on that goal, the real determining factor for self sucking is:

1) Are you short waisted (long legs/short torso).
2) Are you flexable.
 
I think it depends on the activity. For oral I would go for short to average. I'd hate to waste any of it for lack of room. :)

For stroking and . . . .petting a big one is pretty damned nice.
 
i like deepthroating, i love the feel of a big cock sliding down my throat

YES!!!! No such thing as TOO big. I like to swallow with it deep in my throat and massage it with my throat muscles. I also love the feeling as it pops in and out of the restriction at the back of my mouth and into my throat. I can't get enough. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!
 
No male cock for me . . . .

. . . but I take a dildo from my wife every day!!!! My wife and I have been enjoying strapon sex for about two years. My sphincter has been kind of dictating the size he/she wants. We are with a 10 inch dildo and 2 and 1/2 inch in diameter measure. I take it all!! and it is fantastic!! Great sexual satisfaction for me.
 
i like mine, hard and fat... 7 to 8 inches long.. never seen a 9 i hope santa brings it to me for christmas....
 
7 and thick

I like a nice thick cock to fill my mouth maybe 7 or 8 inches long to deepthroat a bit, also like a big cummer for the big reward at the end ;)
 
I think 8" would be the absolute maximum I could handle. I tend to like 6 to 7 inches with some nice girth.
 
this thread is very interesting to me. always wondered what gay/bi guys think. a number of girls i've been with have said my cock's size is "perfect." i even had a friend who wanted to draw it because she thought it was such a fine specimen lol.
 
size

I haven’t actually tried to suck one but would prefer large just because mines barely 5 and thin. Wife’s says mine is good for sucking and anal wasn’t sure that was a compliment…lol.
I would love the size factor but I think I wouldn’t be too good at it with me being inexperienced

dave
 
Like mine to be avrage size about 6" and not to thick.Ideal size for taking into my mouth and working on with tongue and throat muscles.Just nice for hard anal as it allows enjoyment from both of us. Mind you wouldn't turn down bigger or smaler just really love cock.:devil:
 
I prefer a cock to be about 7-8 inches when sucking. Too big is annoying because I really try to get the whole thing down, and generally the most I can get is about eight inches. It always feels like more of a achievement to get the whole thing in, and I think he likes seeing you take it all too.

As for in my ass, well I prefer slightly more, say 8 to 9 inches ideally, but I know I have managed to fit pretty much all of a ten inch cock up there before. It takes a lot more preparation/lubricant to fit a larger cock in, but I like to be properly filled so its worth it. Thickness is also important here. I love a fat cock squeezing into my arse, and once he’s finished I love seeing my own ass gaping, so obviously the thicker his cock, the larger the gape and the longer it lasts.
 
how big

to me size really doesn't matter. I have sucked on some small cocks; 3-4"; and some bigger ones; 7-9"; and everything in between. the size isn't imprtant because I have a bigger than average mouth (I eat hard boiled eggs whole, and have even put a whole tangerine in my mouth). if the cock is longer than I am comfortable with then I just use my hands as well (I can swallow a six inch cock all the way to the pubes).
 
hi

large is very painful. but the lingering anal orgasm has to be enjoyed to believe it. great after glow.
 
Larger and thick

I dream of about 8 to 9 inches and thicker than average. Equally important, however, is hardness! Grinz.
 
cock size

Mine is 5.5 and I get off on contrast, age and size. So I prefer a cock much bigger or much smaller. A big cock (8) makes me feel sub and a small (3-4) cock makes me feel dom.
 
Size

5-6 inches works best for me. Not too thick. But in all honesty, as long as it is hard... :)
 
I haven't seen enough cock to have a strong preference but, anything that is at least 6 in is cool.
 
Back
Top