Pee Hole Stretching

MrTink

Virgin
I'm able to take a 12 mm sound but just barely. How do I stretch my pee hole so I can take bigger sounds? I have a set of Rosebud sounds and can barely get the 12 mm in my pee hole. Once it is in it goes easily on the rest of the way down my dick and feels very good and I know I could take bigger, but the entrance is smaller than the urethra on in, so how do I stretch the entrance without too much pain and discomfort?

Any help welcome.

Mr Tink

I would assume it's done the same way as stretching ear piercings. Which is to say, stick something bigger down it. You have to do it slowly and carefully, but eventually it will stretch. Check out the library at medicaltoys.com for some info, they might have what you're looking for.

Thanks

Thanks for the info Etoile,
I can barely get a 12 mm rosebud to pop in with discomfort, but not the 13 mm. Once I am in, or rather the sound, there is lots of room inside for bigger toys/sounds to easily slid in and out and give please. I enjoy "Fucking" my urethra with the rosebud sound by gently sliding it in and out, So I need to get the enterance stretched so I can enjoy bigger inside.

Mr Tink

MrTink said:
Once I am in, or rather the sound, there is lots of room inside for bigger toys/sounds to easily slid in and out and give please.
I'm confused by this. What are you trying to say? :confused:

What I'm saying is once I have the rosebud sound in it feels like there is room for a bigger sound in my urethra as I can easily slide it up and down while it's inserted.

Ah, well, like I said - you have to try. There's no way to stretch a part of your body other than forcing it. This doesn't have to be violent, in fact slow stretching is better - which is why people who stretch their earlobes use a tool called a taper. (It's not suitable for sounding at all.) But the only way you will be able to get bigger things into your urethra is if you just start putting them there.

Keep in mind that the reason it feels easier is because the tightest part of your urethra is at the outer tip. It probably IS bigger further in, once you've reached the sterile part. So you've got to concentrate on stretching the outermost tip of your urethra by inserting larger things in it. Inserting something that "barely fits" is still inserting something that FITS, and thus won't stretch anything. Even if it's a tight fit, you're getting it in without doing enough stretching to really make a difference. You have to try to put in something that's too big in order for it to stretch.

Thanks Etoile

I can get the 12mm in with pain. I have tried to force the 13mm in and it just won't go no matter how much I push. I think what I really need is a sound that is tapered on the end so I can force it in to stretch it open and keep it stretched open so I can take larger items like I have done to my ass. I have had a Sharpie pen in my urethra which is about 12mm in diameter and it hurts the tip to keep it in, but maybe I need to keep it in longer so it will stretch me open better.

I wish I had an inflatable urethral dilator that I could pump up to stretch the urethral opening in my tip.

stay at 12mm

If that causes the slight discomfort stick to that and get used to that first.

Also like any hole in your body, lubrication makes things easier. Make sure you're not trying to poke yourself all dry like. Gential lubes water based lubes are better...

Rosebuds aren't exactly the kind you'd strech yourself with. The urethera is somewhat similar to the anus in that you can get used to things, but if you're putting a rose bud in, you're not letting the outside get used to the size, you're jsut forcing the little girth past and leaving the outside to remain small and uneffected.

Confused Question???

What is the purpose of streching the pee hole? Does it give you pleasure when you have sex? I mean I use a butt plug and yea I get some pleasure from it but the pee hole? When you cum does it give you a different or good feeling?

christian1971 said:
What is the purpose of streching the pee hole? Does it give you pleasure when you have sex? I mean I use a butt plug and yea I get some pleasure from it but the pee hole? When you cum does it give you a different or good feeling?
For me, sounding was just a fun thing - like hey, here's a hole, I'll stick something in it. I bet it's different for guys, though.

Googled it?

Just to see what exactly this does or is I looked it up on google. And its mainly a female thing? Nothing at all on how a male would do it or could?

christian1971 said:
Just to see what exactly this does or is I looked it up on google. And its mainly a female thing? Nothing at all on how a male would do it or could?
Not at all. I would say 3 out of 4 people who play with sounds are males. Female sounding is not nearly as common. That's what I meant, really. I just did it because I thought it was interesting, not for sexual gratification. It appears to be more a sexual thing for men than for women. I've found very little information about female sounding on the internet, compared with lots of information about male sounding.

Etoile said:
For me, sounding was just a fun thing - like hey, here's a hole, I'll stick something in it. I bet it's different for guys, though.

nope - that's about it for me as well.... hee hee

Questions?

Thanks for the info. What I looked up was pee hole stretching maybe thats way I got the results that I got? Would you use a lub when doing that, its got to burn when you pee after your done using that? Also has to be painful when inserting that, what else would you do once you have inserted that?

I guess theres a first time for everything I never saw anything like that before?

christian1971 said:
Thanks for the info. What I looked up was pee hole stretching maybe thats way I got the results that I got? Would you use a lub when doing that, its got to burn when you pee after your done using that? Also has to be painful when inserting that, what else would you do once you have inserted that?

I guess theres a first time for everything I never saw anything like that before?

Gota use lots a lube. And must keep everything clean and sanitized. If I use my sounds often it does not burn to pee, but yes if I have not used them in some time it will burn to pee for several trips to the potty - I sorta enjoy that some.

I love the feel of the sound going in, if the correct size is used it does not hurt at all - I start with a small size and work my way up to the largest my cock will take that day - it changes on any given day. Working them in and out and going to larger sizes is what it is all about. I have a device called a "Wand" that is designed to stay in place and I can keep it in for hours. It is hollow and I can pee with it in place. I can link to some pics for my ward if you wish.

christian1971 said:

I think the original point of stretching the hole specifically was that the OP enjoys having the sounds in place, and wants to be able to insert a larger one, but it's only the opening of the urethra that's stopping it. If the hole could stretch larger, one could accomodate a larger sound.

Nobody's coming near me with one of those things, though. :p

christian1971 said:

I didn't use lube, because I didn't think of it. It seems like that might contaminate things - whatever you put up there is supposed to be sterile. There's sterile lube that you can buy from places like MedicalToys.com so that makes me wonder if "regular" lube is not sterile...I don't really know. This page says regular lube is okay.

It didn't burn when I went pee after, which surprised me because I am super-prone to bladder infections. I made sure to go pee immediately when I was done, though, so maybe that helped.

It wasn't particularly painful to insert it. The only part that was mildly painful was the very outer edge. Once I had pushed the sound in past that, it was fine. Keep in mind though that the female and male urethras are very different...in men it is about 8" long and in women it is about 1.5" long. So my experience won't apply to you in the slightest, most likely! I just like sharing...

BTW, if anybody is wondering about how many men vs. how many women do this, on the BME body modification website there are 879 pictures of men using sounds and 85 pictures of women using sounds.

However, there's also Amazing Ty, and she actually has guys fuck her urethra...which just sounds like all kinds of unsanitary to me!

Also, for guys with a Prince Albert piercing, the Prince's Wand looks like fun...

Etoile said:
BTW, if anybody is wondering about how many men vs. how many women do this, on the BME body modification website there are 879 pictures of men using sounds and 85 pictures of women using sounds.

However, there's also Amazing Ty, and she actually has guys fuck her urethra...which just sounds like all kinds of unsanitary to me!

Also, for guys with a Prince Albert piercing, the Prince's Wand looks like fun...

I love my wand, I do not have a PA (my body rejected it) so I had one custom made that uses my frenum piercing to hold it in place.

I've been shoving things up(down?) my cock for 25 years now, but am not sure that I could take a 12mm sound (is the size the diameter?). I really like the feeling as I push stuff in. Perhaps its cos I'm a bit bi, but I love the fell of things inside me. Whilst I've been doing it I've had a couple of infections that may have been caused by it (I've not always been too careful about sterility), and notice now that I don't spurt when I come as well as I used to. Whether that is cos the inside of my cock has been stretched, or perhaps its old age!

Despite infections and poorer ejaculation pressure, I'd not do any different, cos I enjoy it so much.

Ixx

Love the feel

Hi Biguybyc,

I'm like you in that I'm a bit Bi myself and I love the feel of things going deep up in my cock, and the bigger it is the better I like it. The 12 mm rose bud sound I put up my dick is the diameter of the tip. I love the feel of the "Knot", as it were, going up and down my urethra. It's not safe to jerk off with the sound in your urethra but it makes me so horny I do jerk off after I finish pumping it in and out.
I also have a set of silcon rubber sounds that are 11.5 inches long that I can put all the way in my bladder. The largest one is 13 mm and I can get that one in most of the way. I think the rubber sounds compress because as I can get the 13 mm rubber one in but not the 13 mm metal rose bud sound. I like the way the 13 mm rubber sound make a big ridge down the under side of me cock like putting a small hose up me cock.

I use lots of lube, I like the juicy kind rather than the jelly kind like KY.

One person asked why guys do it? I like the way it feels in my pee hole, sexual thing for me, I would like to take bigger, but the smaller opening limits that.

As far as spurting more or less I think that has to do with age rather than playing in your urethra. It's the volume that you produce, if you don't produce a big volme you don't have a lot to spurt out.

stretching the urethra for girls

I was intrigued by this fetish several years ago after reading a bdsm story about a Master who takes his slut to a doctor to be stretched. She was to be fucked there. And so...I started to do a bit of research myself and found out about the girl mentioned earlier, Ty, and her ability to use her urethra as another place to pleasure, her husband I believe it was? I found this so hot that I began to do some stretching myself. Yes according to the research everything must be very sterile. I have been able to masturbate myself with a small graduated balls type of vibe. Like Ty, the orgasm is incredible. I can't really say why I don't do it all the time. Too much of a big kinky fetish I suppose. Not that I am opposed.

there are small size surgical dilators used for very small holes.

also there are all kind of tapered items, e.g., the handles of high quality artists brushes. mark a point and insert 1/4 in more each day. make sure the surface is ultrasmooth.

there are lots of pics of gay guys taking a 'little finger' in there, so i think you're no where near your limit.

slow and steady, accepting some 'discomfort.'

fuckingcumslut said:
I was intrigued by this fetish several years ago after reading a bdsm story about a Master who takes his slut to a doctor to be stretched. She was to be fucked there. And so...I started to do a bit of research myself and found out about the girl mentioned earlier, Ty, and her ability to use her urethra as another place to pleasure, her husband I believe it was? I found this so hot that I began to do some stretching myself. Yes according to the research everything must be very sterile. I have been able to masturbate myself with a small graduated balls type of vibe. Like Ty, the orgasm is incredible. I can't really say why I don't do it all the time. Too much of a big kinky fetish I suppose. Not that I am opposed.
One of these days I gotta buy an Amazing Ty membership. Have you seen her site from the members section? Is it worth the $25 for a month? ($50 for 3 months, etc)

Back