If we met in RL (open to women)

Once I got everything right with the computer and cleaned off the chair, removed the discarded clothing I sat down and looked at the screen and wondered what would become of it. With Lacy now there was no need for this website. Lacy was upstairs, hopefully sleeping comfortably despite all the excitement and my satisfaction was fullfilled, thus, there was no more need for the site. However, I cjust could not shake off this feeling I was having looking at the screen and seeing all the unopened emails. Then my thoughts shifted back to Lacy where we were in the shower caressing each other and feeling the heatthat was more intense than the water coming from the shower head.
 
Lacy slept for a little while longer before she slipped from bed with a long slow stretch. She looked around for Daniel and didn’t see him. He must be up and around already, she thought to herself as she moved into the bathroom and started a hot shower, slipping beneath the stream of soothing water with a relaxing sigh. Her body was more definitely sore, she thought to herself as she soaped herself up and took her time, but she smiled as she remembered everything that they had done.
 
When the sound of the shower was heard the computer was turned of and I began gathering the clothes, both hers and mine to begin washing. Seperating and placing them inside the washer on the proper cycles Lacy's went first after all, ladies first, andbefore the top went in I looked at it, holding it up grasping at both shoulders and siled in seeing dribblets of spunk that had dried where it fell and a smile came across my lips remembering her face coated in jizz. Closing up the washer and starting the sequence I paused for a moment listening at both the water from the shower and the water filling the mchine and thouht abou Lacy, this time more personally. She was great and I wasn't going to give her up but I knew if this was going to becoming any more serious I had to know more about her than what she is like in the bd and shower and thus going to the kitchen prepared a good breakfast with eggs, waffles, and orange juice, whichever was inside the fridge and within reach.
 
The shower felt wonderful on her sore muscles and she lazed about for a long moment before she finally finished and exited into the other room. She was wrapped in a towel, her wet hair resting on her shoulders as she left the bedroom and went in search of her lover. She found him in the kitchen making breakfast and she smiled.

“Morning.” She said in a soft voice, her lips pressing against his as she drew closer.
 
"Hi, baby. Did you sleep well?" as we kissed and held her body and I just wanted to go back to the shagging but I refrained from doing so as we were both in pain but before her was a rather lavish feast I prepared whilst she was in the shower including bacon and eggs, waffles, fresh fruit, and beverages. I was not a well versed cook, but in this case I wanted to at least try to be impressionable and show Lacy what I could do besides penetrating her body in every which way imaginable.

"I put your clothes in the wash. It should be done within a half hour or so."
 
I never thought sex with a police officer coul be so thrilling. Perhaps, I thought, we could escaate it further, maybe kinky. She had handcuffs, maybe cuff her to the bed, behind her back or something. It was new to me, but damn I was enjoying it as the wash continued and I gave her a kiss. "I know it may seem a bit, odd, but I made breakfast." It was more of a feast. I just couldn't control myself and I wanted to ask her questions. Such silly ones as; was I good? But every time they formed on my lips I just couldn't go through with it.

"C'mon," thinking to myself, "We did it three times and she's still here. I means something. Stop and don't shoot yourself in the foot."
 
“I did sleep well.” Lacy said with a smile as she sat down at the table, laughing at all the food that was spread out before her. “Wow. You didn’t need to fix all of this just for me.” She said, looking up at Daniel with a grin. “You’ve already more than impressed me.”

She took a large plate and filled it with what she wanted, digging into the food with a healthy appetite. She kept glancing towards Daniel with a smile. He looked nervous and she hoped that he wasn’t having second thought about what they had done.
 
I wasn't having second though, just nervous as to what I should say as she dined on what was prepared. I was so nervous I lost my appetite and sat down across from her so I could give her some room and not feel 'clingy' I believe the term is. She looked so different once she had showered and rested and my smile, honest and satisfying, was kept on my lips watching her for a minute or so before asking myself, rather reluctantly, "So, do you have to go on duty today?" If she had mentioned ‘yea or nay’ on that before it was lost to my in the excitement of it all. Having collected her belongings and washed her clothes including mine and made the food I wanted to be a good host for her, my guest, my friend, and lover and the more I looked, and tried not to stare the more I remembered the bawdy shower and the soft bed, rolling around and feeling every inch of her body and hearing her passionate moans and having her body quake when she orgasmed. Having a woman orgasm was simply amazing as it infused me the desire she was feeling as I penetrated her. I didn’t think I could jizz like that, or having sex in a hot shower would be so warming, if you’ll forgive the phrase and see that such a woman would be so inviting to me. Sure, we met online, but she was a real woman, an officer, and I did enjoy having her around. Maybe I could take her to visit my parents but blushed at that and turned away for a moment until the blood ran out.

I wanted to ask many questions, again, but every time they formed up I just couldn’t ask out of embarrassment. I wasn’t having second thoughts, instead, I was hoping for seconds and thirds and so forth and swallowing my pride looked across the table, before she could answer my previous question, “Did you…enjoy it as much as I did?”

Behind me the laundry was still rolling and then it would go into the dryer. The machine would give off a loud buzz that made me jolt every time. Pushing that out of my mind as she continued to dine I hoped she stayed around, though my crouched was still sore from the night I would jump at it again if the lovely officer would offer, and I remembered the computer. It was off but there was still the website, “First Impression” perhaps afterwards we could go back to it and surf through our mail and tease one another as we answered them and maybe look through pictures. The more I thought about it the more I realized we would probably get off on it again, all the better but pushing that aside I looked at Lacy as she dined, “I’m not much of a cook, but I learn pretty quickly. I hope you enjoy it. It’s the first time I did something this big for someone special.”
 
Last edited:
“No, I called in today, so I don’t have anything pressing to do.” She says, giving him a smile as she noticed just how nervous he seemed today. She hoped that he wasn’t having second thoughts after everything that they had done. Her body was sore, but she still remember nearly everything that they had done the night before and she shivered in the anticipation of doing it again.

“ I enjoyed last night as much as you did.” She said with a grin, answering his question as she averted her eyes, her cheeks burning brightly as he watched her closely. “In fact, I was just thinking about when we’re going to do it again.”
 
Eagerly hoping she would say that, I came an inch off the chair but sat back down. It was too soon to go back as sore as we were, perhaps a few more hours with water and food to ease the muscles, "I didn't think it was possible to have that much...**** without trouble," smiling nervously as she continued to eat. Eventually I cut myself some breakfast, leaving most of it to her. The wash was finished but I didn't excuse from the table, instead wanting to keep by her side, "It was incredible. I was thinking, maybe we should go back to the website, and, maybe, answer some more of our emails together and see what they respond back with," giving a teasng eyebrow raise and a smile.

We had just started in doing that before going up stairs, perhaps the recipients of our previous messages had already read and shot back responses. How wonderful it would be to have Lacy sitting on my lap and both of us typing a return and reading everything and seeing pictures. "First Impressions" had come through and perhaps there was more. I did not want to lose Lacy at all, not even with two buxom redheads swore their loyalty and polished off my rod every night. I didn't want it, just Lacy, correction, Officer Lacy and she, in one night, showed what could be done from making love in the shower to going at it on the bed. It was something that you would be an idiot to pass up for some young thing that crossed your path.

Sitting next to her and eyes gracing her body, I began to grow hard once again, but tried as hard not to do so as the pain gew in the crouch and thighs.
 
Last edited:
“It might be fun to see who’s answered out profiles.” She said, smiling at Daniel as he seemed so much like an eager puppy. “I’d like to grab a shower and get freshened up. I also need to go home at some point today and take care of my dog. He’s probably wondering where I got off to.”

Lacy ate a few more bites before she smiled across to Daniel and giggled softly. “Do you think that lady from last night sent you a picture? I bet you that she did.”
 
Laughing, "I don't care if she's a big breasted redhead that would be my sex slave," looking over at her, "she's not going to be able to fill you." Then turned away with red cheeks and gently sipped on a small glass of orange juice. It sounded childish but I'm glad I said it. I ddnt want her to think she was just a fuck and I would go for the next woman on the website so icleared m throat and leaned in slightly to her, "Listen, Lacy, I do like you and I'm just teasing about the messages. I'm going to pull my account anyway soon because, well, I don't need it anymore now that I've found you."
 
Lacy smiled brightly as he said that she was the one for him. She blushed slightly at that realization. She didn’t think that she’d find a lover on the website, but it seemed that very thing had happened.

“I’ll pull my profile too.” She said with a wide grin. “You’re all I need.”

She squirmed on her seat, sighing softly. As sore as she was, she wanted him again. She was growing wet, hot, needy. She blushed brighter at that realization.
 
I'm smiling as well, it was hard to look into her eyes as I finally confessed. "When you're up for it, let's try it again, until that time, let's tease those on thep website before pulling our accouns." The logic behind that being to leave the people on there wanting. Reaching across the table and wrapping the fingers of one hand around the back of her's closest to me and giving them a squeeze I was adament on my choice and gave a smile once again, "And you're gorgeous in uniform."
 
Lacy blushed deeply as she was complimented and she looked at the table for a moment before she shyly raised her eyes back to his. “No one’s ever told me I’m beautiful in uniform.” She said softly as she let him pull her from her seat and towards the office where they’d had their last bit of fun the night before.

“Let’s make this a game. If you want get someone to give you a nude photo, I’ll let you take nude photos of me.” She said, her voice a husky purr against his ear.
 
At this I blushed myself. Though having seen women nude before I had never takena photo of them before and certainly not to distribute, but I nodded and accepted her proposal, but as for taking nude photos of myself, well, I was very shy about distributing my photo around on the interwebs but by the time we reached the computer I relented, "You know what? Tit for tat, I take pictures of you and you take pictures of me, how's that for compromise?"

When we reached the computer I pressed the activation button and it began to wind up as one hand grasped the back of the swivel chair and pulled it out showing that it had been wiped clean of all of the fluid that had gushed from us earlier and I sat down first so she could sit on my lap.
 
Settling into his lap, Lacy turns her head and kisses his gently. “Don’t tell me your nervous. Think about having some sexy pictures just for yourself.” She teases him, giggling at the look on his face. “I don’t think that we’d ever get you out of here if I gave you sexy pictures of myself.”
 
"No, you wouldn't," confessing with a smile as one arm snaked around her waist and pulled her back to my chest, "I would beat off until I was empty. What about me, though? Would you do the same for me?" Before she could aswer I gave a kitten kiss to her left shoulder as a sort of enticement as the computer was ready and clicked on the web browser and tapped out the address with one hand. Up came the site and entered the access information. To my surprise there were at last a doezn messages waiting. "Wow, really?" I marked looking at them and clicking the first one.
 
“Well, I guess you’ll have to give me some and see what I do.” She teased, kissing him back with a giggle as he got the computer going and saw all the messages that were waiting. Lacy kissed and nuzzled against his neck, seducing him as he clicked on the first picture. “Well? Did you get your nudey pic?”
 
"Not exactly," I replied reading the paragraph length text. It seemed the woman that we teased earlier said she would send a pic if I would send one in return. Slightly turning my head to Lacy I nuzzled back to her teasing and replied, "I guess we got to get to work then," giving a soft kiss to the flesh before quickly tapping out a response that it would be done.

Going on to the next message this one was a bit demanding, that this woman, whom did not have a profile picture, was demanding that I send her a picture before anything started between us. Hmm, the answer to that was simple, delete.

The third message much was much more warm, that was woman a long blonde with a bust shot, a bit older, in her thirties with blue eyes, rather pretty. She was a single mother and a college teacher. Not bad and she wanted to begin exchanging messages. Chalk that up as a possible as my left arm continued to hold Lacy tight against my hard abdomen.

The forth was a spam message. I could tell because it was a woman in Nigeria, or so they claim to be and I quickly deleted it and a frown appeared on my face, detesting such scams.

The fifth message was opened an dI was reading it and my left hand continued to rub side to side across Lacy's stomach.
 
Lacy moaned as he nuzzled against her neck before pressing a kiss to the soft flesh. She shivered and felt herself wanting more as they sat there and watched him scroll through the messages that had been sent to him. With each message that he was interested in, his hand would tighten around her belly, holding her close to his chest.

“Tell the first one that you have a girlfriend and see what she says.” Lacy whispered against his ear, squirming in his lap as he rubbed his hand up and down her belly in a slow motion. “I bet if we promise her pictures of both of us, she’ll do anything you want.”

Lacy started to nibble and suck on Daniel’s earlobe, kissing his throat to show him how aroused she was getting from sitting on at his desk with him.
 
Chuckling to her response I take the keyboard after clicking on the response,

Hello, I'm glad you like my profile. Listen, I have a girlfriend already.

It took a moment for me to click the send button. It was just so unusual to be doing this, but once I did a great weight was lifted off my shoulders as the arm around Lacy tightened again and before a next message could be opened the same woman send a message.

"Its okay, sweetie. I don't mind ;)"

Wow, my eyes widened slightly and Lacy's remark of promising to send her pictures and nuzzled in close, whispering, "Maybe we should get busy then, what do you say?" Before nibbling on the earlobe. Personally I dint mind, it was just the problem of taking the pictures with all of the action s I was going to be so involved with Lacy than opening and closing the shudders of the camera. I did have a camera nearby and standing up from the chair she went with me and the arm around the waist relaxed to allow me to walk to the drawer and take the camera out and test it. The memory card was empty and battery good. Holding it up with a smile "Let's party, baby."
 
Lacy moaned softly as he nibbled her earlobe and then pulled her from the chair. She smiled at him and felt herself shivering in anticipation. They were going to do something new and exciting and she couldn’t wait.

“What kind of pictures should we take?” She asked as he led them into the bedroom. She immediately made her way to the bed and sat upon the comforter, grinning at him as she waited for him to tell her just what they were going to do.
 
Having her lay upon the sheets I quickly mounted her stomach and felt myself already hard with her on my lap, kissing and nibbling the ear and neck. Though wishing to have her back in uniform it was thrown out as it might cause her to be fired but having a hard member I took aim with the camera, "Let's start with a BJ and then go from there." She was a hot officer, and I didn't care for the other woman, I only wanted Lacy but was getting a kick out of all of this seeing her drive.
 
I had to take care that her person was not fully revealed but there had to be some excellent body shots, perhaps her chest and ass. With camera in hand turning it on and seeing that sleek frame posing on the comforter I felt as though I was a Playboy photographer as she smiled upon me with the flirting eyes and then there was so many ideas flowing through my mind.

"You're a hot police opfficer, you know that, right?" I said smiling as I put the camera on HD settings for the crisp pictures, knowing that I would take some of them for the messages and some of them for myself, though, in the back of my mind that may not be the greatest idea because the pictures would somehow turn up to be an embarrassment later on, but in my fog filled mind, it didn't matter, I felt in love and she laid upon the bed.

"Yes, just like that," I said putting the view finder and seeing that excellent frame and fitting the legs, midriff, and chest right in the center and squeezing off the shutter. There was the beeb and a click as the picture was taken and my lips quivered a bit knowing that it had been done. "Let's get somethign a bit different" I said smiling and asked that Lacy roll onto her stomach and stick that fine ass up into the air and wave it at the lense. All of this was immediately making me hard, but having to keep all of that in check, less lose my mind and putting the camera again and going down on the officer once more I swallowed hard and put my emotions aside as she assumed the position, "Yes, just like that, baby" smiling in delight.

Click.
 
Back
Top