Yesterdays and Tomorrows (Please PM)

He heard her call out his name, and it hurt him like a punch to the gut from one of Andre's lads. He was steeling himself for what was about to come, about how she made a bad choice, and she was sorry to have led him on like that. Her grip was hard, pressing into his flesh so he couldn't ignore her. It took strength he didn't know he had to pull his head up enough to look at her.

'Yeah, Davie, ya tosser. Grabbing above ya reach again, and ending up fallin' flat on ya face, ya daft twit.'

Davie only half listened to Romy's words, since he was expecting the brush off that normally came at this stage. Women looking like Romy existed in his dreams and in porn. They never were real, and in his life real flesh and blood. Not even weird thinking aliens like her. The feel of her fingers against his cheek made his steely resolve melt like ice in the summer sun.

"I... I've been afraid."

Those were the first words he really heard from her. Davie's eyes widened finally looking at Romy square on, rather than trough his lashes.

"The man who taught me how to use it. Someone else like me. He said- He warned me. That doing that.... Letting someone in... It makes them far more than just another person you meet. And that the hurt that comes when they leave you... It's why we have a spare heart. The first one breaks too easily."

He started to see Romy in a different light, the same light as him. Others around them, but not being a part of the crowd. Never quite fitting in. He wondered if she ever tried to do that, to find somewhere and be a part of something bigger than just her. Davie had tried, but there was always something that got in the way and fucked things up for him.

"But I don't care on any of that. I get what else he meant now too. Being alone... that heart can't learn how to function. I can actually feel them both so clearly around you. I know I'm that crazy alien gal with a flying magic tree... And that my thoughts can be a bit- scattered. But don't you ever, never ever, ever, think that the things I say are ever intended to cause you a harm, Davie."

Then that single point of contact between him and heaven was gone. He felt tears welling in his eyes, thinking of how much of an arse he'd been over something that may not even had been to do about him. But her smile was still there. Not that smile most people had that was just the mouth, but the glorious one that got her entire face involved and made it just so damned wonderful.

"Now. C'mon, my Earth Boy. Let's see what we can discover together, eh?"

All he could do was look on in wonder as she slowly undid her vest. He was sorry that she did, as he lost the clear outlines of her figure the vest hugged.

'Davie, you're a fuckin' dill. It's one less piece between you and a naked redhead who's just shown you how she feels about you. Time to rally and do something about it.'

"Romy... I'm sorry. I've just... just had a shit time with women for the longest time. You," he took a deep breath and let it out quickly, "are a dream come true. Someone looking like you doesn't go for a fella looking like this. There was a part of me waiting for the dump. The 'Sorry, but...'. When I heard you talking, that's what I heard. The start of the kicking Davie out of your life before the fuckup becomes permanent."

He stepped up to her, taking her hands in his. "Again, I didn't trust you, and that was wrong of me. You know something else, you need two hearts to be able to forgive someone like me, as one heart's not big enough. You're gorgeous, even for a weirdo alien woman with a magic flying tree. But then, that makes you unique, and I'd be an even bigger idiot for not taking the time to get to know you a little better, and discovering what there is to find in this wonder of the universe."

He wondered if he should take off his shirt, but he was a little too nervous for that. He was not the most spectacular example of the male of the species, and standing beside what would pass for a damn fine example of the female of his species, Davie was feeling a little self conscious.

"Got meself all riled up for this, then went and put a downa on meself, and now, I'm all scared and nervous. I mean... there's nuffin under the shirt, but me. I'm sitting next to... well, yeah. And I'm not much to look at when I'm all scrubbed up like." He took a few deep breaths and took the plunge. "Plus, I don't wanna muck it up. I'm shit scared of making some big mistake and making you not want anything to do with me ever again. I like ya, Romy. Like ya as a friend, or someone who'll be a great friend one day sooner than later."

He looked over at her shyly.

"Do us a favour, luv? Kiss me before I say something else daft." He smiled warmly.
 
Left to the thin little tank top that she wore beneath the heavy vest/corset, Romy had all intentions of returning to her couch and settling in to spend time with Davie- but his sudden hesitant interjection halted her, simply turning back around to rest a hand on her hip and smile at him, watching as he spoke. Stumbling over the words. Questioning and doubting. Telling her that she... What?

Confusion came to her own features, studying him a bit more, trying to understand. "You... think I'm playin' with you? Oh, Davie-Dearest. I love my games, but I certainly know better than to do it to a heart." A tiny laugh pulled from her, looking up at him as he took her hands. "I brought you to the middle of a different galaxy. Not exactly the nicest place to break up with a fella, I'd imagine. I do want to show you it. As much as I can. Of everywhere. You said you're afraid. But I know you're not, not deep in there. I've seen the fellow you can be. Thinkin' if we can draw him out more, people like your mates back home won't be such a problem for ya... That is, if I ever feel like bringin' y' home."

She smiled again, though it was slowly fading back off, his nervousness nearly infectious. "Hush yourself up, would you?" There was still a lighthearted tone to her words, drawing one hand from his to touch his cheek. "There's no need for thinkin' like that. Actin' like I'm some type of... some sort of interspace sexual goddess or somethin'. Lovey, I told you... I only ever met one other guy. And... Well... I don't think he much counts." She shrugged, shaking her head lightly. "For everything I might know about the galaxies, I know- about nil about love and the like."

He stumbled again, looking at her with a pleading glance. A request to quiet him with a kiss.

"THAT. I can absolutely do." She stood on her toes with that, her arms wrapping about his shoulders and kissing him firmly. A tender adoring push of her lips against his, trying to ease his fears and doubts with her own affections, her fingers roaming along the back of his neck. It felt so wonderful, to be held, to be this close. Warmth of another. It had been lonely, so unbelievably lonely, traveling by herself for so long. What he had done for her, things he had said to her... As easily spooked as he may have been Davie was amazing to her.

"So then...," She whispered softly, nestling her head against his, still holding along his neck as she closed her eyes. "How's this work, eh? I just.. lay m' eggs and you- do your stuff to them, right?"

She paused, then slowly looked up to him with another big grin. "Joking, lovey. Joking. But if any tentacles come out of you, we need to talk, ey?"
 
Davie felt a huge wave of embarrassment followed by an even larger wave of relief at Romy's reaction to his request for a kiss. Romy went up on her toes, her arms going around his neck, driving his already elevated body temp even higher. On instinct more than anything else, his arms went about her waist, resting comfortably against her back.

Their lips came together in a soft meeting that for him spoke of feelings that he never really felt for anyone before. The first part of the kiss was spent screwing up the stupid feelings, then tossing them away so he could focus on what they both really wanted from each other. Or what he hoped they both wanted. It became so easy to relax into what they were doing, and enjoy the kiss with a remarkably pretty woman. Alien woman.

Davie liked how she nestled her head against his. It was a really relaxing feeling for her to do that with him. His eyes were starting to drift closed when he heard her whisper reaching his ear.

"So then... How's this work, eh? I just.. lay m' eggs and you- do your stuff to them, right?"

His eyes shot open, but something about the way she said it sounded like a joke. But when he got to look at her face, she was sporting a large grin.

"Joking, lovey. Joking. But if any tentacles come out of you, we need to talk, ey?"

He couldn't hide the wave of relief that flowed through him to know that she had been joking. But it did remind him that he need to talk to her about when she joked about these subjects.

"Tempting as it is to return the favour in kind, there aren't any tentacles involved. At least none on my side of things." His hands started to move along Romy's back; the finger tips pressing firmly against her muscles as his hands roamed up and down her back. Davie found himself liking that little type of play. He had always been a lot more direct with his previous partners, trying to get to the fucking as quickly as he could. But with Romy, not really knowing how compatible they were made him a touch cautious.

"Well, how about we get rid of our tops, huh? I know that you're going to have the better... uh... chest of the two of us, but then it's only natural for you to have that."

Davie started to work on the buttons of his shirt, doing his best to ignore Romy in a good way. He didn't want to get distracted or to get too self conscious of his own... short comings. He was a wiry man. While it didn't really show, he was more muscular than he appeared to be. Still, his relatively thin frame had little meat over the bones. His ribs could be seen on occasion, as well as some of his joints. His skin was pale, and he had a scattering of hair on his chest.

"Well, this is me. Well, a part of anyway." He spoke as he brought his eyes up to look at Romy.
 
She needed to remember- he was easily spooked. Maybe the jokes should be saved for a more... appropriate time. Right now, any further attempts to lighten his nervousness with a little ribbing may result in the poor fellow jumping straight out of the ship. "Now, now. Nothing out of Lovecraft to me, love. From what I've seen of the few films of the few decades of found m'self on Earth, I don't think I'm much different at all from a gal you're accustomed to..."

The feel of his hands roaming brought a new smile to her face, warming up to his gestures and the cautiousness he took in getting ' used to her'. The stroke of his hand against her thin shirt, the smell of him... It was certainly interesting, and far beyond just nice.

His suggestion, however, brought about another nod, Romy slowly pulling away from him to tug up her own shirt slowly, though was trying to steal a peek or two of him as he took away his own. "I'll leave the... better-ness.... of my chest up to you, Davie-Darling." The words were soft, a gentleness to them as the shirt was finally removed, left tossed aside on the couch's arm. Pale flesh that had remained hidden under the cloth, no bra used after having relied on her corset to keep things in place. Full breasts that filled Romy's hands well enough, deep pink hues of her nipples resting against them- small, pert pebbles that hardened somewhat in the cool air of the room, a contrast to her pale skin that was not alone with that feat... A scar at the edge of her left breast. Her gaze rose again as Davie hesitantly looked back at her, her own hands moving aside from her own chest to show herself to him.

"And this is me," She replied slowly, reaching out to touch his cheek gently as she studied both his face and what he had offered to her view. No words at first, simply a smile that grew with her glances upon him.

"You're... amazing, Davie." She smiled again, looking back to his eyes and leaning forward, her lips pressing gently against his as she drifted her hand down from his cheek. More of him, more of his touch, his skin against hers. She needed it, desperately now. Having seen him, so much more of him... She wanted more of him. His kiss, his touch. Everything of him.

Waiting was failing. She was trying, to keep her calm about this. A new experience for her. She wasn't... technically... a virgin... but wasn't exactly in the fullest understanding of how Earth sex worked. His touch, however. Everything that seemed so confusing, so new and so- thrilling... it was enough to push her to the gist of it. To guide her along to what she wanted, without knowing exactly what it was.

Her free hand drifted against his chest, running against the fuzz of hair against him, the soft skin of his chest. His warmth. Drifting, exploring. All of him. Down, against his ribs. His stomach. To the edge of his pants, to the swell beneath his belt line, her lips still planted against his as she deepened the kiss. A whimper, light and needing against him.

"Teach me, Davie. Please. Teach me how to make love to you...," She whispered softly, pulling her lips away just briefly. "I want to know what I can do to make you happy..."
 
'Remember that old saying from Pa - "If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, then lad it's a fucking duck." Well, Romy looks like a woman, moves like a woman and sounds like a woman, so treat her like an Earth woman. Holy crap, those tits are magnificent.'

Davie was surprised his mind was capable of performing the feats it was under the near overload he was suffering. he felt her hand against his cheek, even though his brain was melting under the effects of the the gorgeous sight before him. he had seen breasts before, real ones in real life, but none of them were as good as Romy's. The right size, the right shape, colour, nipple size... everything.

"And this is me." He glanced up to her face, seeing what he hoped some a similar level of nerves from her. He smiled shyly, again looking down at her chest, but that time not focused on her breasts. he look at her shoulders, the part of her chest above her breasts, he even looked below at her belly. Smooth, flawless skin with a small scar that seemed to add a little something unique and personal, rather than mar it.

"You're... amazing, Davie."

He blushed. No one had ever thought that about him. All the other women were too worked up to say anything and were just as eager as he was to fuck. Her kiss surprised him, in a good way. He could feel her skin pressed against his, and it felt great. She was soft while he wasn't, and she was as warm as him. He answered her kiss without thinking, letting his instinct guide him. He had forgotten she was not human, and was lost in what Romy was doing for him, and what he could do for her.

He groaned softly, smiling as he did so Romy knew she was doing something really good. Her hand was tracing his body, learning him. He wanted to melt right then as she continued to run her hand over him. he didn't care where she touched. Even when her hand went below his belt, gripping the proof he thought she was very sexy, he didn't flinch or change his reaction to her actions. But then, her kiss was enough to keep him in a nice state of calm. A calm before what he hoped was a very good storm to follow.

She broke contact just enough for her to speak, washing his lower face with her warm, fragrant breath.

"Teach me, Davie. Please. Teach me how to make love to you... I want to know what I can do to make you happy..."

He paused for a moment, thinking back on what made him happy with other women. A good vigorous fuck without any thoughts about what happened later. Just the rush of two people pushing each other into ecstasy. But that thought felt wrong when applied to Romy. She needed more than just that.

"OK. I'll teach you as long as you teach me too."

He looked her straight in the eye as he lifted a hand to her belly, touching her seriously for the first time. He felt a jolt run up his arm as he made contact. He let his hand glide over her skin, marveling at the feel of her. She was so feminine, lady-like rather than the plain person he was used to. His hand moved up her body with a confidence he never felt before. When his thumb and forefinger brushed the underside of her breast, he curled his hand and cupped her breast.

He gently caressed the warm globe of flesh he held within his hand. He felt the weight of it, how firm and soft it was. His thumb found the pinnacle of her feminine mount, brushing it delicately as he felt the texture of that part of her body.

"So," Davie partially squeaked before his voice settled back to normal, "you are one very sexy woman, Romy. Did you like my touching you there?" He clarified his question by rubbing his thumb across her nipple again. He leaned in, taking her lips with his again, enjoying the taste of his alien companion again.
 
She was doing right by him so far, she was sure of that. He gave noises, reactions,t o every touch and motion she made against him. No cringes of pain, no tries to pull away from her. She wasn't completely sure on what was going to work for him, what wasn't- The experience she had previously with the Prince hadn't exactly taught her much in the lines of proper intimacy, and she was glad to find that so far, things she had done then were not at all the same as what was expected from Davie.

Those sounds, however.
Those wonderful little sounds he made... The groan he gave into her lips, a sound like an animal. It send a shiver right down her spine, a need to cause it again and again, to have more of those, others louder than it come from him.

Actual words.
A promise to show her.
She smiled again, watching his eyes as his touch trailed against her skin. That feeling again, the one caused by his sounds- even stronger from his touch. She drew a quick breath, closing her eyes as that touch roamed up, against her side, up to her breast. The warmth of his hand there- She gasped again, her back arching forward slightly as those fingers traced against her skin.

How could a human create fire under flesh?

Her eyes reopened, staring into his with an awed expression. Amazed. His touch was....

His words drew her from her thoughts, studying his face as her own hands rested within the top of his pants, simply holding against his own skin there. Unmoving, simply... hiding. Keeping close. Not wanting to let go of him.

Like it?

She nodded, slowly, as though still processing his words. The reminding stroke of his fingers against that confused flesh set free another little moan from her lips, a tightening pull of muscles within her core.

Touch. Lips. A kiss!
She reacted hungrily, kissing him in return, tugging against the fabric her hands had claimed. Another groan, a whimper of enjoyment. One hand came free of its hiding spot to wrap up against his neck, holding him closer as she parted her lips. Taste. She needed to taste him again.

She really didn't want to even try to use more words now. They made things complicated. She had enough complicated things around her. This did not need to be one of them. She'd much rather let this be something she learned as it came along. That was how things always worked best, wasn't it? Preplanning never helped anything....

The most she cared about, was that sound. More of those sounds. This touch. That feeling he left inside her.

But words did manage to come through. Faint, panted. Barely above a whisper. "Yes. Oh, by the suns... Yes..."
 
Davie was awed by what was happening with Romy. None of his encounters with other women that led to sex felt this intense. Emotionally intense. No everything intense. He felt he was being smothered by the absolutely best thing that could ever happen.

Romy's lips claimed his. Davie's eyes went wide before slipping closed. He sank into the kiss, barely noticing the hand holding him in place while their tongues danced. No thoughts. Not really, but very close.

Need. Desire. Want. Connection.

Kissing continued. Glorious embrace of lips. Magnificent dance of tongues. Blissful exchange of feelings. Wondrous echos of delight.

She made noises similar to his. He wanted to hear those noises more. Not muffled. Need to stop kissing. No, kissing good.

Kiss other places.

Lips moved apart. Something making it difficult. Kisses cheek and jaw. Light lick of jaws edge. Neck tasty. Muscles firm between light grab of teeth. Heavy breaths between kisses moving down onto her chest. Lovely chest. Great chest. Fucking delicious chest.

Mouth finds softer flesh; kissing, nipping until harder, puckered flesh found.

Moans of delight as harder flesh sucked into his eager mouth. Teeth, tongue and lips play with the solid nub. Moans hum the flesh as he gives back to Romy for what she has given him.
 
She had waited far too long to experience this. Especially properly. A body similar to her own and...
No.

The waiting was good. perfect. Right time, right person to make their way into her life. Someone with enough to show her, but to still find it all so amazing. Someone who could experience it all as she did. Someone who could be as awed as she was.
Davie.

A tiny groan left her lips as he pulled his free from hers, her teeth grabbing against her bottom lip as his head drifted lower. Her hand still rested against his neck, more dancing fingertips against the skin, feeling the warmth of him against them as he moved. Those lips. Touching, exploring everywhere.... Romy's eyes drifted closed again briefly as he nibbled and kissed against her neck, the heat of his breath, the pinch of his teeth, the feel of his lips- She was shivering. "Ah.... Oh, Davie...." Barely above a whisper. The smile, refusing to go.

More motion. Her hand drawn along, though slipping free as his head contorted his neck, leaning to nibble and lavish her breast. "Oh-!" Romy gasped even harder with that, his first contact of mouth to nipple, surprised at just how good that felt- how abruptly she craved more. that hand returned to his skin again, massaging against his shoulder, pleading him to keep going as her own tongue struggled with words.

"That feels... so.... Oh, Davie, that's.... Ah... Ohhh..." Too hard to form the words. She needed more of this. To know the rest of this. But leaving this part behind- she didn't really want that, either. Her fingers cradled his head, both hands now taking to hold this man... her lover... closer to her, to feel those motions from both his mouth against her and the way his body moved and pushed. All of it, seemed so incredible. A shiver snaked through her spine, another moan from her lips as she watched him through barely opened eyes. Bumps against her skin, brought about by his touch. her body pulsing with an ache from every sound he made, the growled groans he left upon her skin, moans that made her blood warm even more.

She felt like she was falling.
Couldn't be. Davie was holding her.
Still. felt like it. Felt very much like it.

"Couch," She breathed hoarsely, still refusing to let go of him. "Couch, please, couch.... Don't want to... to fall over on ya or somethin'... Ruin the- the moment..." She almost laughed with that, but instead.... another little whimper.

Oyph, this Earth Boy.
 
What he heard of Romy was like music to his ears. Previous fuck buddies swore, spoke dirty and grunted like forwards in a scrum. But Romy was so different. Her words seemed to encourage, buoy his spirits and feed his ego and self confidence in a great way. He could tell he was doing wonderful things to her, and was wanting to continue doing that.

"Couch. Couch, please, couch.... Don't want to... to fall over on ya or somethin'... Ruin the- the moment..."

The softness of her voice made him ache deep inside in a really good way. He felt for the first time he was doing something special, rather than just having sex. The way she held onto him was different, making him feel like she was afraid of drifting off if she let go.

He released her breast from his mouth and helped her lie down on the couch. He had seen moves like this on porn movies many times before he just had to see if it was as good first hand. His hands fumbled slightly releasing the hold her pants had on her hips, then pulled those and her underwear off less smoothly that he wanted.

Once her legs were free of her clothing, he paused, gazing at her in awe. Her nakedness was better than he expected, and he silently, and sincerely, thanked whatever God or Gods were responsible for Romy's being there, and again for her interest in him. He parted her legs gently as he lowered himself to his knees. He felt the great relief that she still looked human fully naked. Davie leaned forward, bringing his mouth to the inside of her thigh, laying a soft kiss there, closely followed by a tentative nip. He crept up her leg, kissing his way closer to what he still hoped was a human like pussy.

One slow swipe of his tongue ran the length of her slit. He could feel the soft flesh move under his tongue, as well as the warmth that radiated from there. As if a dam inside him burst, he fell on her with a renewed vigour. He probed her most private of places with his tongue as he growled his excitement into her lower body. When he found her clit, and the spectacular reactions to his tongue's touch, Davie made sure that he gave it the attention it deserved while he continued to include the rest of her in his attentions.

He almost mindlessly continued his giving her pleasure. He couldn't help himself, he wanted her to enjoy it. He loved how she was reacting to it, and his confidence was skyrocketing as he kept his mouth working hard to thank her for the great gift she was sharing with him.
 
Romy drew a breath as he helped her onto the couch, a smile still upon her lips as she looked up at him. The worry on falling over, twined in his arms, was starting to fade off- but the way he was looking at her now, as he pulled off the last of her clothing, had her a touch worried. Was he expecting something... different about her? Her hand reached out, gently grazing against his arm, her fingertips dancing up as his skin as she shifted and raised on the couch, helping him to free her legs of the fabric.

Even his kisses felt amazing. Just the warmth of his breath, the way his lips met against her skin... The way it sent added shivers up her spine. His hands pushed her legs apart a bit more, Romy angling on the couch a bit more for him, a tiny whimper as he crept his way further and further up her flesh. It had been so long since anyone had ever done a thing like this- and that had... well...

"Ah!" The sharp gasped sound of surprise came as his tongue met her, her eyes widening at how much that little gesture could cause. She almost started to sit up- halted by his added interest in continuing, though with much more gusto. Instead of rising, she sunk. Lost right into the fabric of the couch, the feel of Davie and his efforts. Exploring and inching against her, within her... The hand that had been flailing for the back of the couch finally let go, instead coming to rest her fingertips against her own lips as she groaned again.

Trembling. She was trembling already. Everything she had done, seen, experienced. Fear and destruction, and awe-inspiring events.... And a man's touch, a man's affections... was the thing that set her shuddering. He wasn't stopping; quite the opposite. He seemed deadset to leave her a quivering mess, with the way he was going. His mouth met with every inch of needing flesh, tongue flicking hungrily against the sensitive nerves of her bud. Her eyes drifted closed, her head falling back, another moan leaving her lips as he continued on.

"Davie... Ah- D-Davie-!"

She wasn't sure if she was yelling or whispering.
Focusing on her own voice was impossible. Right now, it was just.. him. Incredibly him. Every flick and touch and lick and pass- Trembles and whimpers, a catch in the gasps that left her lips.

A feeling. Wonderful and amazing, buried inside her. A need. Want.
Throb and ache and-

"Davie!"
She was certain of it that time. She was yelling. That was nearly a scream.
 
Davie was lost in the pure joy of being between Romy's legs. He had never thought himself as one who would enjoy giving a woman head, he had more enjoyed getting it and fucking the woman than kissing where his dick would go. But to hear and feel Romy's reactions made him seriously rethink his view on the act of going down on her.

Still, she hadn't called on him to stop, and he wasn't thinking very clearly and the thought of when he would stop hadn't even formed in his mind. Most times he was so fixated on getting to the fucking that even an great blowjob was cut short. But he wanted to fuck Romy, there was no doubts, but he was addicted to her loving what he was doing.

"Davie... Ah- D-Davie-!"

He felt himself blush not at the words, but at the way they sounded coming from her lips. He couldn't understand what she was doing to him. He never felt this way with a woman before. He never really cared how she felt, only what she was able to give him. Of course, they were normally so horny they'd fuck the stray tom cat if he wasn't around.

But not Romy. She wanted him. Not because she was so horny that she'd take whatever was on hand. She found something in him that appealed, and that meant more to him than anything else. He wanted to have her thrash about, moaning, crying out like the women in the amateur porn he watched. To see her eyes almost bug out of her head (God I hope they don't ACTUALLY bug out ) looking down seeing what the bloke was doing to her.

"Davie!"

He pulled his face away from her, scared he'd hurt her. She looked like a woman, tasted like one and reacted like a woman, so he thought he'd treat her like one. Obviously she was not exactly like a woman, so he must have done something wrong.

He moved up quickly, bringing his damp face close to hers, kissing her quickly without any thought. He tried to hug her, but their position on the sofa was not helpful. He laid over her, touching her body in places with his, but purely focused on Romy and how she was.

"You alright? Did I hurt you? God I hope I didn't hurt you with what I was doing. It's not normally something that I do... not hurting women like that, I mean doing that... and since you're not human, I'm not sure that there's any major differences there that could..."

He looked at her a little nervously. "I could keep going if you want, or we could do something different... like you doing similar to me, or we could go right to the real fun... or I can shut up before I fuck things up."
 
Last edited:
What was he doing?! Well, she knew WHAT he was doing, and it felt damned wonderfully amazingly good and OH GOD RIGHT THERE whatever THAT was was something that- "Nyaah!" Her hand flailed out again, grabbing for his shoulder, her hips rocking upwards as his mouth claimed further against her, his tongue sliding against flesh that enjoyed it far more than just "a bit". So this was Earth sex? Earth sex- Good! Very good! More Earth sex!

That feeling, that wonderful feeling- it was like helium in a balloon, flooding through her, leaving her feeling as though any moment the pressure would pop. Too much, too wonderful. The gasps left once again, her pantings growing louder, afraid of just how soon she might actually become that broken pile of pieces. What would happen then?

he stopped abruptly, looking up at her as the last shout she gave echoed in the room. She looked down at him, a hard swallowing taken as she continued to breathe hard, shivering on the couch, against him. He looked... scared. Worried. She was slightly worried too. She didn't want to explode. He was going to make her-

The kiss surprised her, but she took accepted it quickly, her lips melding against his and the taste that lingered against them. That was... her. What he had done.. it stayed on him. Had she- had she marked him, like the Prince had marked her? The Doctor had never explained things like THIS before! Davie laid against her, trying to calm her shivers, holding her as best he could before nervous whispers left him, a jumble of words trying to confirm her current situation.

"I'm.. I'm okay- I mean, By the SUNS, I'm far more than okay, that was- Ooof, Davie, that was amazing... I just- I was worried... So... much... I didn't want to- I was scared I'd-" She paused, wondering if... She had heard of spontaneous combustion, was it possible for him to cause that with- that? "..I didn't know what was going to happen and.. That was beautiful, absolutely...."

A tiny smile crept upon her lips as he spoke, her hand reaching up as best it could between them to find his cheek. "I- I want to make you feel that way too... The sun and the moon and the stars and the entirety of a galaxy just burning away inside you and just- just... you feel like you're going to supernova... That's what I was afraid of, I suppose. We are all made of stars... I didn't want to turn back into one. I'm not.. I'm not ready to let go of you yet." She smiled again, a nervous laugh leaving her. "I got scared. I've never done that before. But... But I think I understand it now." She started to shift, letting him fall into the side of the couch that she had occupied, wriggling out from beneath him to let him fully take over the spot. "The right kind of touch, attention... It can make those star remnants try. Remember what it was like to sparkle in the sky... To recall their brightness. It's a glorious feeling. I get it now..."

She smiled up at him again, nestling herself at the edge of the couch, delicately taking his shaft in her palm, rubbing his flesh gently with her fingers. "I promised you stars, Davie. Every kind I can." She grinned up at him, then leaned down, gently kissing against his thickness. A warmth radiated from him, a twitch in her touch. Her mouth opened more, taking him in against her tongue, a tiny surprised sound at the feel of him in her lips. The silkiness of his flesh, and the firmness he held. Every bump and vein, every part to him, easily memorized with a path of her tongue. Romy needed to know this. All of it. Her grip slid down slowly, trying to take in every detail he offered her, sliding back to make sure she knew them well. Easing gently, her hands now resting with one cupping against the base of him, the other on his thigh, massaging against the taut muscles beneath. Down and up, her tongue mapping out every minute detail of her Earth Boy.
 
Davie felt a wave of relief flow through him as Romy stammered her way through tell him she was alright. He blushed bright red when she told him that she was more than just alright, that he was doing something really good for her. She gave him one of her little smiles, which is was really getting a strong liking of. He joined with the wriggling to allow her hand to get free of their bodies, loving the way it felt against his cheek.

"I- I want to make you feel that way too... The sun and the moon and the stars and the entirety of a galaxy just burning away inside you and just- just... you feel like you're going to supernova... That's what I was afraid of, I suppose. We are all made of stars... I didn't want to turn back into one. I'm not.. I'm not ready to let go of you yet. I got scared. I've never done that before. But... But I think I understand it now."

Davie was going to answer her, telling her that there was no need to be scared and then he concentrated on the nice movements happening underneath him. When she got out from under him, he kind of caught on that she wanted to be on top.

"The right kind of touch, attention... It can make those star remnants try. Remember what it was like to sparkle in the sky... To recall their brightness. It's a glorious feeling. I get it now..."

Davie was a little slow mentally at the higher level processing at that stage. But the lower levels, they were online, fully engaged and nothing was getting in the way of making things happen. So while he was caught staring at her smile, his body knew precisely what to do when her soft hand started exploring his sex. It twitched, and all support to the remaining higher level thought processes vanished.

"I promised you stars, Davie. Every kind I can."

"Hhhnnnnggh." His eyes rolled back in his head as Romy's mouth made contact. Yes, he had women go there like that before, but not as slowly and inquisitively as Romy did. Plus, none of the previous women generated the same feelings as his sexy little alien. The movement of her tongue was creating chaos with his nervous system and he was about to swear that his brains would start melting an leak out somewhere. It was the most exquisite torture, and he didn't want her to stop. Everything else disappeared except for those points where she was touching him. He was in carnal heaven.

But there was enough brain function to tell him that she was getting him very excited. He felt his body tensing up in readiness. He tried to tell her, but his declaration of 'I'm about to cum' sounded more like "Hyyyee boow gggaaaahhh ummmm." The onrushing climax picked up speed, and Davie rallied his brains one last time.

"Romy! I'm cumming!"
 
He certainly was moving a lot. Not that Romy was minding; this was a rather fun game, when she thought about it. She was getting his stardust riled up just as he had done to hers, wasn't she? And she certainly knew how rambunctious they became when he did it for her- seeing this much motion from him, the way he was making such noises...

Her hands grasped a bit tighter against his legs, burying herself in closer to taste the man she found so fascinating. Every motion of her tongue, pass of her lips... She felt something new to him, found something else she wanted to experience. The sounds he made, the way he moved against her curious tongue and mouth. This was a new way of exploring the universe that she had never really thought of- and it was certainly quite fun!

More sounds, urgent sounds. Romy's lips tightened up a bit more, stroking down against him, wanting to hear what else she could draw from him- To see how far she could push him to find his own brightness.

"Romy! I'm coming!"

Well THAT was an odd thing to yell-! Of course he was coming, they had already talked about that- That he was going to accompany her and-

"Hmmph-!"

Romy was completely caught off guard at the sudden warmth in her mouth, the spurt of fluid against her tongue; slightly salty and thick, curious to her tastebuds. That didn't stop her, however, as she licked it away, sitting up after a moment and drawing a sharp breath. "I'm.. I'm thinking... I misunderstood that..." A tiny laugh left her, a hand raising to push the fallen hair from her eyes. "That- That means something to do with... uh... this, doesn't it?" She reddened a bit, then drew her lips in, her smile growing as her tongue flicked out between them.

That taste...
Curious indeed.

"But- You saw them? Yeah? I-I did it right?" Her voice was softer now, her eyes wide and excited. This was a wonderful new discovery. Why he had never bothered to tell her... How amazing other species could truly be! Oh, sure, her first real experience of any type of interaction at this level involved things somewhat of a same nature, but certainly not to this level. The Prince had never shown her anything like that... But Davie...

She nestled down against him, taking a deep breath and smirking. "Oyph. I think I want to keep practicin' that one. That was..." She paused, her words drifting off as she sat back up, looking at him curiously. "Now hold on a tick. You said... right to the real fun... Y- you mean..." True confusion took to her features now, her smile growing. "There's more to it than that?!"
 
When Davie finally came, he realized that Romy had no idea what he actually meant. He was pleased that his already red face hid the blush of embarrassment at that slip up. He had one girl who didn't like take a load in the mouth, and he remembered the way she stormed off abusing him for not warning her, spitting his cum out. He didn't want to upset Romy like that and he hoped -

She sat up and took in a sharp breath. He was cringing slightly in readiness. "I'm.. I'm thinking... I misunderstood that..."

He looked a little ashamed, until she gave him a tiny laugh and pushed her hair back from her face. "That- That means something to do with... uh... this, doesn't it?"

He slumped in relief as she went a little red in the face, but mainly it was due to the growing smile that he was so beginning to like a lot.

"But- You saw them? Yeah? I-I did it right?"

He nodded vigorously while he tried to get his brain back up to speed enough to talk clearly. But the look on her face was one of pure excitement and happiness. He couldn't help but feel great that he was able to make her feel that. Sure, it was slightly funny he made her feel so happy by letting her suck him until he came, but then she was good at it. But he made her happy, and he felt really good.

He felt even better when she laid down on him, trying to get herself as close to him as possible.

"Oyph. I think I want to keep practicin' that one. That was..."

His growing smile at the thought of her wanting to practice that was interrupted with her sitting up, and giving him a funny look.

"Now hold on a tick. You said... right to the real fun... Y- you mean..." Her look of confusion grew more pronounced, along with her smile. "There's more to it than that?!"

Davie grinned broadly, nodding fast. Fumbling to get a good grip, he sat himself up and gave Romy a quick kiss. "Yes, all of that is just foreplay, Romy. To help get people in the mood for the actual sex. Though, there are times when just that is fun enough." His voice made it clear that what just happen fell into that category. "Now, it is possible to have sex right here, on the sofa, or even on the floor. Most people have it on a bed, at least the first time. I'll happily do you.. I mean, do it with you wherever you want. And if you thought what we just did was good, you'll find what else we can do even better.

"What do you say, Romy? Wanna see the stardust really shine?"
 
The kiss was a good thing. That held promise. Promise was a wonderful thing. That meant there was more to come, right? Oh, that was certainly, certainly, a good thing. She watched him curiously as he explained exactly what the differences were, a smirk taking to her lips as he commented on what they had done. "Fun enough... Oh, that was most certainly fun, I'll say that, indeed...," She agreed softly, her own hand lazily running against her cheek as she beamed a bit more.

Her attention continued to focus on him, though, as he explained further on how there were differences, how sex itself could unfold. Curling up against the edge of the couch, idly running her fingers against his leg as she sat there. His statement on further being better... Well. That was certainly some strong argument to continue this... experiment.

The way he asked, however.
That was what got her.

The smile she had been letting linger upon her lips up until now became a full blown smile now, an excited nod coming from the space traveller. "Y' should be a salesman, Davie-dearest," She laughed, setting up a bit more now and wrapping her arms about his shoulders, kissing him once again. A lingering kiss, her lips enjoying how wonderful it felt to take his against them... The warmth and softness, the gentle motions that could bring them to meld against her own.


"Where... makes no difference to me, Davie...," She whispered softly, hugging against him once more. "I only want to see the stars with you. I'll show you the ones outside... But I need you to help me find them in us." She glanced back up at him, smiling still. He was a curious thing... And she was loving every moment of learning more about him. "Show me more, Davie. Please..."
 
Davie was learning some new things about himself with Romy. He was liking everything they did. Not just part of the bigger picture but as a standalone act. Kissing... he could kiss Romy and do nothing else and enjoy it and not feel frustrated. Right then, the feel of her fingers moving along his leg was fantastic and he could happily sit there and have her do that for as long as she liked without complaint. With any of his previous partners, his heart would be set on fucking them, and everything else that was done was the absolute minimum to ensure he would get his fuck.

But her smile. Romy's smile was the best indicator of all when it came to how she was feeling or what she was thinking. Davie saw the smaller, cute smile grow into a broader, dazzling smile that spoke of her excitement about what he suggested.

"Y' should be a salesman, Davie-dearest."

He found himself wrapped in her arms, receiving another kiss that was worth experiencing all by itself. The way it made him feel deep down, a slow building warmth that was able to resist any cold that threatened him. He had never encountered lips like hers, and he would thank God that he had been given the chance.

"Where... makes no difference to me, Davie... I only want to see the stars with you. I'll show you the ones outside... But I need you to help me find them in us. Show me more, Davie. Please..."

Davie smiled shyly, giving Romy a slow nod. "I'd love to, Romy." He got himself off the sofa, and helped lay Romy down and get her comfortable. He gave her a quick kiss before he moved down the sofa to climb up, laying himself over her, as well as being between her legs.

"If at any time anything hurts, or you feel too uncomfortable, tell me." He made sure that he held his weight enough not to crush Romy beneath him as he wriggled his hips to get himself positioned properly. He had the head of his cock in at her entrance and Davie looked deep into Romy's eyes, the unasked question clear in his expression - 'Are you ready?'

He slowly pushed forward, feeling her fleshy lips part as well as the muscles that held the entrance closed as he sank into the warm, wet cavern beyond. Davie's eyes closed as he sighed at the wonderful feeling of Romy taking him into her. Once he was completely within her, he opened his eyes again, smiled, and leaned forward to kiss her slowly and tenderly.

"You feeling OK, Romy? Nothing bad happening to you? Because from my side, everything is feeling fantastic and on track to seeing stardust shining bright."

Davie took a reasonably safe gamble and started slow, deep strokes since everything else they had done had gone well. He wanted her first time to be one she would remember for all the right reasons, and would have her wanting to do it again.
 
Back
Top