Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to try some day...hope hope hope ^^

i would love to experience the excitement of hearing a woman moans with pleasure, her shallow breathing in and out, her facial expression and her writhing to the O..and everything about her.

In several posts I said I had no experience, yup I haven't, but there was this one little thing...I was staying overnight at my cousin place. Slept beside her bed on the floor. She kept rolling down onto me with her blanket, squashing me, gave her the attention where her leg actually is, that lead to thighs rubbing each other (panites on)...her hands slipping under my shirt...
however it never went further, shortly she went to her bed and said she wanna sleep...leaving me all aroused...it was my first time masturbating in the presence of someone. She never knew....

I shared a room once for a year...and glad that she falls asleep very quickly...

o i used to all the time and sometimes i had a friend who would watch and i would watch her...but alas now i can't the only thing i can watch masturbate is my husband :(

o i used to all the time and sometimes i had a friend who would watch and i would watch her...but alas now i can't the only thing i can watch masturbate is my husband :(

awwww *hugs*
i hope you find someone soon...very soon! i wish you best of luck!!! and to everyone who needs one!!! incl me...

awwww *hugs*
i hope you find someone soon...very soon! i wish you best of luck!!! and to everyone who needs one!!! incl me...

I know you'll find someone Dreamy, and you too Vamp...I'm hopeful for all of us. It's been awhile since i've been able to enjoy the experience, but I do love it, it's so erotic and fun.

I know you'll find someone Dreamy, and you too Vamp...I'm hopeful for all of us. It's been awhile since i've been able to enjoy the experience, but I do love it, it's so erotic and fun.

yup! a new year a new start!!! to all of us!!!
I am sure we all will find someone!!!:heart::kiss::heart:

hehe...if i finally get to do it...will do!^^ but until then...my imagination will have to suffice! yum yum ;)

Same here if i ever get to do it again anytime soon. I know i'm using my imagination now, thinking about how it would be like with you...talk about yummy mmmm :devil:

Same here if i ever get to do it again anytime soon. I know i'm using my imagination now, thinking about how it would be like with you...talk about yummy mmmm :devil:

now now..that gives me my imagination the whole push..;)....

i think..we should stay in the same thread...:p:kiss:

now now..that gives me my imagination the whole push..;)....

i think..we should stay in the same thread...:p:kiss:

lol you have a point jumping back and forth between the two doesn't make sense...and everyone will probably get tired of us :D

Hey all, I realize this is not exactly the same as the "live and up close" but I wanted to share a website with you that I ran across. Its a pay site, but there are lots of free vids from it out on the other "free" sites. It's definitely different than anything else like it that I have seen.

http://www.beautifulagony.com

I cant wait

I cant wait to be able to experience this. Just listening to you ladies gets me all wet and excited. I've always been attracted to both sexes as far back as I can remember. Seriously, I remember trying to kiss a girl when I was 6, and I was already kissing boys by then. I've had the opportunity to mess around with a couple of girls, but wasnt able to do anything beyond making out and groping, as we were teens and others were around. It all sounds so deliciously erotic. I've always loved the idea of being watched, watching and group sex.

I cant wait to be able to experience this. Just listening to you ladies gets me all wet and excited. I've always been attracted to both sexes as far back as I can remember. Seriously, I remember trying to kiss a girl when I was 6, and I was already kissing boys by then. I've had the opportunity to mess around with a couple of girls, but wasnt able to do anything beyond making out and groping, as we were teens and others were around. It all sounds so deliciously erotic. I've always loved the idea of being watched, watching and group sex.

it seems that we have alot of things in common misty ;) i love watching...and listening...yummy!

The daughter of my aunt's friend Nikki and I were doing it a while ago with her cousin David, an 18 year old cross-dresser-in-training. It was fun. He came on us!

I would love to watch another woman masturbate, I think it would be the hottest, most erotic sight I have ever seen, I hope to realise this long held fantasy;):D

Sadly I have yet to experience the pleasures in real life...I have watched and been watched on cam before. It is a truly sinful (in the best kind of way) experience. One of my wildest fantasies, involves me and several of the lovely ladies I know ;-) I would love to be the starring attraction in a party of some kind. Just the thought of beautiful women surrounding me as I pleasure my self for them, and listening to them pleasure themselves and each other while they watch me always makes me so very very moist. (like the thought is making me right now!)
Che

Sadly I have yet to experience the pleasures in real life...I have watched and been watched on cam before. It is a truly sinful (in the best kind of way) experience. One of my wildest fantasies, involves me and several of the lovely ladies I know ;-) I would love to be the starring attraction in a party of some kind. Just the thought of beautiful women surrounding me as I pleasure my self for them, and listening to them pleasure themselves and each other while they watch me always makes me so very very moist. (like the thought is making me right now!)
Che

Touche, you're so very right. It's naughty and oh so much fun. Being touched and talked to while I masturbate for another girl is simply amazing. I've probably had some of my biggest orgasms just from that alone. :devil:

The closest thing I have come to it...was a phone call with a lovely lady friend of mine. We masturbated together as we talked about what we would be doing had we been together. It was intensely erotic. Hopefully I will get to make it a reality this year.

The closest thing I have come to it...was a phone call with a lovely lady friend of mine. We masturbated together as we talked about what we would be doing had we been together. It was intensely erotic. Hopefully I will get to make it a reality this year.

Well I really hope you get the chance...from what I can see, you look absolutely yummy so any woman who is lucky enough to be there with you is sure to be in for a treat. :) There's something about being totally exposed to another woman while she watches you masturbate that's just so hot. And then if she masturbates as well...hearing her moan along with you is just amazing.

Thank you, loveable. Being with a woman has been a recurring fantasy of mine for years. I had the oppurtunity once many many years ago, but was to shy to do anything about it...other than pretend I was asleep! (so I guess technically I have been with another woman before.) she and her bf invited me to join them in a 3some. I declined cause of all the dumb reasons MY bf said he really didn't care! ( I know go figure!!!) But one evening I was at their apt, drinking and watching movies. We I was falling asleep when I heard them talking about wishing I had agreed, and they thought I was passed out. The decided to 'take advantage' of the situation. They both caressed and fondled me as I lay there. (thank goodness for sweats and t-shirts :devil:) If only I would have been brave enough to open my eyes...I wouldn't still be wondering whst it's like. *sighs*

Thank you, loveable. Being with a woman has been a recurring fantasy of mine for years. I had the oppurtunity once many many years ago, but was to shy to do anything about it...other than pretend I was asleep! (so I guess technically I have been with another woman before.) she and her bf invited me to join them in a 3some. I declined cause of all the dumb reasons MY bf said he really didn't care! ( I know go figure!!!) But one evening I was at their apt, drinking and watching movies. We I was falling asleep when I heard them talking about wishing I had agreed, and they thought I was passed out. The decided to 'take advantage' of the situation. They both caressed and fondled me as I lay there. (thank goodness for sweats and t-shirts :devil:) If only I would have been brave enough to open my eyes...I wouldn't still be wondering whst it's like. *sighs*

Awww *huggs you* I know it's really difficult looking back on what could have been. I'm just amazed at your restraint through that all, that's simply wow! I don't think there's anyway I could have just gone on pretending sleep, I'm just too hot blooded I guess. :devil: But if it's something you really want (and it does seem that you do) I'm certain you'll get your chance. I think the hardest part is meeting that special someone to do it with...after that, it's all down hill.

Awww *huggs you* I know it's really difficult looking back on what could have been. I'm just amazed at your restraint through that all, that's simply wow! I don't think there's anyway I could have just gone on pretending sleep, I'm just too hot blooded I guess. :devil: But if it's something you really want (and it does seem that you do) I'm certain you'll get your chance. I think the hardest part is meeting that special someone to do it with...after that, it's all down hill.

Honestly I'm not sure how I managed it either. They each had a breast and each had a hand in my panties too. But the past is the past and the future is bright. I just recently found out a friend of mine is bi and has had thoughts about me, as I have had thoughts about her. Soooo hopefully I can discover or maybe I should say re-discover the pleasures. And not down-hill dear...it's all UP-hill!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back