Mother/son fantasies

Roleplay_Mom

Steamy role play
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Posts
497
Currently, i tease my son and his friends. They get hard-ons watching me parade around at home in my high heels, shorts dresses, and acting all sexy. Of course, i pretend it is all my normal personality and act like it is natural. It turns me on so much to know they are discretely checking me out.

You should also know that I enjoy kinks such as cuckold, foot fetish,3somes, Dom/sub games, teasing, roleplay, masks/blindfolds, and of course mother/son.

I would really enjoy someone taking my ideas and writing a story based on them. If someone does this, please send me a PM and let me know. Thanks.

My two favorite fantasies are as follows:

1: One of my biggest fantasies is that my son would start to encourage me to dress even sluttier around his friend, even dropping subtle hints that he would like to watch me give his buddy a blowjob. It's not required, but if there was some oral bi action, that would just be a plus.

2: I have another fantasy, where my son gets a new digital camera and pleads with me to pose for him. This way, he gets to pick out revealing outfits for me to wear, and as the photo shoot progresses, the outfits get skimpier and the poses more obscene. If you are into feet, you could include some shoe modeling in this story.
 
Last edited:
Lit is strictly an 18+ site, and only allows stories written with characters who are 18 and older.

And by the way, if you are for real, I would call a social worker as fast as I possibly could. Fifteen year olds aren't sex objects for older women. Especially if they are your son.
 
Colorado Mother

Without getting into the hordes of teachers lately who have gotten into trouble, I would ask you to google "colorado cool mom" about a lady in colorado who did exactly what you are proposing...now she's in court for sexual assault and a whole host of other issues. GET HELP!


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9503082/from/RL.1/
 
Oh for fuck's sake, look at the title of the thread and the creator's name people.

Fantasy. Role play.

hallowed eve said:
Why do you want to fuck your 15 year old son anyway?
It doesn't say she does. Just blow his friends.

1775 said:
GET HELP!
Looks to me like every one that posts at Lit. should be getting help if an anonymous post on a pron site is your criteria.

bisexplicit said:
if you are for real, I would call a social worker as fast as I possibly could. Fifteen year olds aren't sex objects for older women. Especially if they are your son.
I think you'll find that outside the world of Lit. they often are (well maybe not so much the sons) Can you explain the difference between reading the thousands of stories here on Lit that contain that exact scenario and substiting a living person for your day dreams.

Wake up people. She (we don't know that it's a she) has a common fantasy and going by the title she chose she has it all well under control. Back off. Get a life.
 
Okay, fine. So I didn't pay close attention to the person's screen name or the fact this person fantasies about her 15 year old son's friends. Lit still won't post stories (or sexual role plays, etc.) about minors.
 
gauchecritic said:
Wake up people. She (we don't know that it's a she) has a common fantasy and going by the title she chose she has it all well under control. Back off. Get a life.

Wanting to fuck a fifteen year old is not cool or okay. And its not a "common fatasy" on lit - all people in lit stories are 18+.

But, go ahead, keep supporting pedophilia. Theres this NAMBLA organization you might want to join.

Why don't you get a fucking life if you think having sex with fifteen year olds is a completely normal thing for forty year olds to do.
 
bisexplicit said:
Wanting to fuck a fifteen year old is not cool or okay. And its not a "common fatasy" on lit - all people in lit stories are 18+.

But, go ahead, keep supporting pedophilia. Theres this NAMBLA organization you might want to join.

Why don't you get a fucking life if you think having sex with fifteen year olds is a completely normal thing for forty year olds to do.

If you peruse the other posts you will find that yours (above) is the very first one that uses the word paedophilia. This is a very emotive word in that it instantly brings to mind that other word that Roleplay mom (in my reading) scrupulously avoided. Children.

Indeed the very definition of paedophile specifically includes the word 'Children'.

If you look up a definition of the word child it does not say "A fifteen year old." As a matter of fact it somewhat precludes 15 year olds from its definition as: A person between birth and puberty.

I think you will probably find that a paedophile would find a pubescent 15 year old not their thing. Paedophiles, as far as I'm aware, prefer androgynous prepubescents, which for them is what makes them attractive.

I'll just state here (as I have in various threads over the years) that I do not condone nor find anything attractive about prepubescent sex. I find it abhorent.

Now you may think that I'm splitting hairs here with the definitions and the word play and the logic chopping but my original response was because of the answers given to that first time poster. Someone mentions a specific age and with no further background, knowledge, let or hindrance she is labelled (along with myself which I find crude and distasteful) as a paedophile.

Like I said, it's all fantasy. Don't be so eager to consign someone to hell when you don't have the full facts.

But then I suppose if you're going to insert your own facts, like 40 years old then you must be right.

And if you really believe that all the participants in Lit stories are aged 18 and over... well, what can I say.
 
yeah, pedophilia is about young (prepubescent) kids. A 15 year old does not fall under that category. And I second the disillusion that all characters in Lit stories are 18+. Hell, a great many stories don't even mention age, and the characters could be young teens. It's really up to the reader to decide.
 
seem every one get out of shape about RP.Seem people do that lot here. Oh might i add yes on lit you must be 18 and i am all good with that. Many of you forgret intell the 60 and the 70's people got married from age of 13 and older. For years you and in few places in the world today you know you grown or counted as a man or woman at the age if 13 or when she has ger first step into woman hood .Someone some were came up with this idea and all the sudden it was wrong.How many of you know the age your grandparents are apart and what ages they got together. Many of you will find out you grandmama was under 18 when she got married and had her first time. Yes i know my grammar and spelling suck you don't have to tell me. I am not say under 18 is OK i am say look and what you face feed and think for moment. Yes i agree you need to fallow the rules from the site to post on the site.
 
Last edited:
Uh, hypocrisies, I can't live believe how strong they are. People, just live and let others to do the same. And rules are made by us, never forget that. Keep your fantasies, that's healthy.
 
Varies Doesn't 'IT'

Legal age for sex in the state I reside is sixteen. I understand why Lit. has the guidelines it does and there are certainly other outlets for writers who want to drop the age of their characters.

The state directly below mine allowed a thirteen year old girl to marry a man who I believe was in his late twenties. I don't remember if she was required to have parental permission or not, but they stated that they had both accepted it. The couple are residents in the state where I live. Upon returning the State Attorney prosecuted the newly wedded husband.

Wonderful use of taxpayer money.

No, I wouldn't have given my daughter permission. Hell, I'd probably lock her up, or make her wear an ankle bracelet.

I don't know why I'm not mentioning the states. Nebraska and Kansas. For those of you who don't know or care, Nebraska sits on top of Kansas. No pun. Kansas is the same state that pushes "Intelligent Design" as a science course.
 
Age of consent doesn't always mean shit though... An 18 year old boyfriend got in a LOT of trouble for taking me, 17 at the time, down to Missouri when i "ran away". :eek:

Parents have more "rights" than a teenager under the legal age!






(And, after he and i broke up i NEVER told my parents about a 22 year old boyfriend because i did NOT want him in trouble!)
 
I find most (not all) of the incest stories posted here to be somewhat dark in tone, bordering on rape fantasies.

The best stories celebrate what could be the most intense intimacy imaginable...the natural bond between mother and son intensified by their mutual sexual needs.
 
I find most (not all) of the incest stories posted here to be somewhat dark in tone, bordering on rape fantasies.

The best stories celebrate what could be the most intense intimacy imaginable...the natural bond between mother and son intensified by their mutual sexual needs.

Check out my incest tale. All Grown Up i think you might be pleasantly surprised. But mine is Daddy/daugher, not mother/son. :)
 
Check out my incest tale. i think you might be pleasantly surprised. But mine is Daddy/daugher, not mother/son. :)
Daughter stories are something I've never been able to relate too I suppose. It may have something to do with not being able to imagine myself young. I'm in my early forties. Somewhat submissive yes (I love having my hair pulled!) but not young.
 
Your only as old as you feel. ;)

I can't get into the father daughter incest, well any incest really cause my family isn't cute. Well helps I suppose I am a southern gal so hearing all those jokes about us keeping it in the family turned me off of it.

Anyway, the reason most of the incest stories are borderline rape fantasies is because according to Freud all male children have an innate desire to 'own' their mother, and all female children have an innate desire to be 'owned' by their father, and to 'own' their mother. He had a thing for his mom so mom was always a factor in his teachings. :rolleyes:

Anyway, the own and owned part is in relation to initiating sex with the other person. Basically means all men want to dominate their mother into being under them, and all women want to be dominated by their father. Which isn't true, though for some reason the people who hold true to this theory are the ones who do stories on literotica about it. :rolleyes:
 
Daughter stories are something I've never been able to relate too I suppose. It may have something to do with not being able to imagine myself young. I'm in my early forties. Somewhat submissive yes (I love having my hair pulled!) but not young.

Ah. Cause of my age i cannot get into a mommy/son role play. i like incest role play to feel real. (So men closer to my age would be a "brother".) i'm not old enough to have mothered an 18 y/o, so i don't go there. lol
 
Basically means all men want to dominate their mother into being under them, and all women want to be dominated by their father. Which isn't true...
I don't believe it either. Ive had several young men contact me about desiring a roleplay mother, which is lovely as long as they have something creative to say, but I never got the impression they wanted to be dominant.

What is apparent is that they have issues with getting over a very repressive relationship with their own mother, and I can sympathize.
 
Me to, my parents were great but I've had many friends of varying sorts that didn't have wonderful parents. I've seen the look on their faces after talking to mom or visiting them and well dang it must suck to do that. :(

Which actually you know gives me a thought for a story. Say we have a son looking for someone to be a roleplay mom for him online, finds a woman who will, which turns out to be his real mom. Neither knows they are related, they have the long conversations turns to sex, and eventually they agree to get together. Of course for the purpose of actually having sex in the story they don't trade pictures deciding they will do it no matter what say.

So they do get together only to realize they are mother and son, so after the oh my gods and I am sorrys they do have sex anyway. They had agreed no matter what to have sex. ;)
 
Back
Top