Gay guys,why do y'all go after straight guys?

Queen_Vicki

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Posts
1,256
Sex with a straight: the ultimate gay conquest

Excuse me as I quote Peter Griffin of Family Guy, but you know what really grinds my gears? When straight men think gay men are always after them. I get so pissed off at that, but then I have to stop and think to myself…

“Gurl, you’ve chased straight men. And done them. Some have a reason to think you DO want them.”

While plenty of gays get pissed to, I’m sure they’d jump at the chance to do what many would love to do. And that’s **** a straight guy. I don’t know why I wanted to do it. Maybe the excitement of it, knowing I’m making them do something they’re so against.

How does it work, you may be asking? For me, it started with letting the guy know I would totally do him. Playfully at first, and then more serious. I honestly wasn’t trying to bed him at this point. But it was clearly the beginning of the end for me. And him. Quite possibly literally. I don’t know, I’m not a doctor. Also, that’s me still quoting Family Guy…

After that, I just began talking about sex. A LOT. Straight sex, gay sex, comparing the two. Pros and cons. And then telling him that every man should experience sex with the same sex at least once. I just kept chipping away at his defenses. “Put on a blindfold and probably couldn’t tell if a man was down there or not.”

The final straw, for many, is the addition of alcohol. I don’t condone getting people drunk and doing the deed, but it happened. He was drunk. I was not. He pulled it out. I was on my knees. And it was over.

But that wasn’t the end of it. I won’t bore you with the details, but I suddenly became his go to gay. He’s had women. Still does. But when he can’t with them, he calls me up. Even while sober. And it’s just me. No other gay. I know he’s straight. But sometimes, he just doesn’t care. Lucky for me. And he’s certainly one of the best I’ve been with.

The moral of this story? Ladies, other women ain’t your only competition. We gays are coming for you. And ya men. With a six pack of beer in our hands. And a football. For their comfort.
~*~*~*
Ok I know not all gay guys go after straight guys, and try to corrupt them, it's just that some of them do, and it reinforces the stereotype that all gay men wants to fuck every men in sight, and try to turn them gay. I use thought that was silly when straight men say that,but after going on tumblr, and knowing this gay guy that slept with married men, I kind of see were that notion came from.

Also keep in mind that any man that willing sleeps with another man is not straight.I find it so funny that these gay men think they are actually fucking a straight men,when in reality he is fucking another gay man, or at least a bi one. I know for a fact a real straight man would not have sex with another man.Even if they were stuck on a deserted island most of them would rather die than to let another man touch him sexually,that cannot happen.Ok end of rant.

Now heres my other question:To the gay men who fucks "straight men" what happens when that man turns completely gay, and wants to now have gay sex all the time? He's no longer straight which what some them wanted,so what happens then, they become boyfriends, or do they go after more "straight" men?
 
Sorry for the long rant, but is was bothering me for a long time.

P.S. Happy Labor Day to everyone, Hope you get some good meat on that grill.
 
approached

in nightclubs by guys half my age yet on the net they shy away from pming me. Any reason why the contrast? :confused:
 
Personally, I don't go after straight guys. However, I was straight and approched by a gay guy. I was horny and ageed to letting him suck me. It was wonderful. To make a long atory short, I ended up sucking his cock. That night I became a cock sucker. A couple of years latter, I concludrd that I was gay. I haven't looked back and am glad that guy approched me
 
Personally, I don't go after straight guys. However, I was straight and approched by a gay guy. I was horny and ageed to letting him suck me. It was wonderful. To make a long atory short, I ended up sucking his cock. That night I became a cock sucker. A couple of years latter, I concludrd that I was gay. I haven't looked back and am glad that guy approched me

Ya,know.Some people say it is easy,but I highly doubt it.Have you always thought about men before? Did you women attractive at all?Or were you just dormant up until that man?
 
One of my biggest fantasies is to be seduced and turned out by a gay man, so I'm loving this thread.
 
One of my biggest fantasies is to be seduced and turned out by a gay man, so I'm loving this thread.

Well, to be perfectly honest you, if that the case you don't seem straight to begin with. Maybe latent gay man, that wanted to be dominated.When you get the chance rob a bank, and a liquor store, and ask the judge to put in a cell with nothing but hung black men.
 
both/and?

Sorry for the long rant, but is was bothering me for a long time.

P.S. Happy Labor Day to everyone, Hope you get some good meat on that grill.

and on the bed, or is that what u meant?
 
Gay men, IMO, go after straight men for the same reason they go after other gay guys, or straight men go after women who are not interested in them-- because they are there.

That's NOT a very good reason, but that behavior is the same in men of all persuasions. :rolleyes:
 
Because forbidden fruit is sweet.

I assume so anyway. I'm bi but often refer to myself as straight, because i know guys like it.
 
I don't particularly go for straight guys, somewhat out of concern of a bad reaction, and mainly that I prefer to be romanced a little before hopping into bed with a guy. ;). I mean, I may be having a great time with a new guy and some flirting may be going on, but if the subject comes up (and it has) if a guy tells me he is straight, then I will let an implied apology hang in the air (something like: "Oh,...my gaydar must be totally broken today..."). Depending on the situation, and they're all different. To be honest though, the situation just doesn't arise all that much - perhaps because I am just not looking for it.

While I understand it, "the challenge" of bedding a straight guy just doesn't appeal to me. Sure I have acquaintances who do this, but I can't say it is any more common than guys who prefer smooth guys, or blondes, or twinks or whatever(s).

But there is also: the "any port in a storm" mentality. Hell, a lot of gay men aren't particularly picky. And if you have his lips wrapped around your dick, or his cock buried balls deep up your ass, or vice versa, he is not entirely "straight" now, is he?
 
Last edited:
where do you gay guys go to hit on straight men? cause ive never actually been with a man but i think if the situation played out like the OP suggested then i might just give it a crack. Im straight.. but on the GBLT section of literotica forum after all
 
where do you gay guys go to hit on straight men? cause ive never actually been with a man but i think if the situation played out like the OP suggested then i might just give it a crack. Im straight.. but on the GBLT section of literotica forum after all

Shouldn't you be asking where all the straight guys go to hit on gay men?
 
Gay men, IMO, go after straight men for the same reason they go after other gay guys, or straight men go after women who are not interested in them-- because they are there.

That's NOT a very good reason, but that behavior is the same in men of all persuasions. :rolleyes:

I thought gays hunted for straights because gays are always in search of the virgin ass.
 
where do you gay guys go to hit on straight men? cause ive never actually been with a man but i think if the situation played out like the OP suggested then i might just give it a crack. Im straight.. but on the GBLT section of literotica forum after all

Well, if that's the case how are you for certain that you are straight? You might end having sex with a gay man, and that man might turn you completely gay. So you may not be too straight after all,if you allow some man to give you head, or fuck you.Well that's just my observation.
 
I do not go after straight guys. However, I was a straight guy until I was 48. I accedentally went into a gay bar and was approched by a man. I have to say that I do not think he knew I was straight until he asked if I was bi or gay.. when I said neither, he told me I was in a gay bar. He asked if that bothered me and I said not at all. We talkd for awhile then he put his hand on my crotch and started rubbing. I did not stop him and of course I got hard. He then told me he wanted to suck my cock. I said okay and followed him to his house. We both got naked and he gave me the beat bj I had ever had. He then started stroking his coxk and I could not take my eyes off it. I had never seen another man with a hardon. I soon asked if he would mind if I tried to suck his cock. He told me no problem. Without hesitation I took him in my mouth. It felt wonderful and natural. When he said he was goung to cum, I just kept him in my mouth. When he came, I loved it and swallowed it all. I knew then that I had become a cock sucker.
 
For me I don't chase after "straight" guys. My preference is more for guys who are more relaxed and at ease with themselves. I don't find the anxiety and drama that goes with a dude wanting to have sex men but maintain a fiction of straightness very appealing.
 
Gay men, IMO, go after straight men for the same reason they go after other gay guys, or straight men go after women who are not interested in them-- because they are there.

That's NOT a very good reason, but that behavior is the same in men of all persuasions. :rolleyes:

That about sums it up, men are just horny....
 
Back
Top