Using Vibrators During Sex

Having always been a quick shooter, toys and whole lot of performing oral on my part, has been a constant for us.

IIndeed! This might ,might be a third of our collection. So yes we have them, we use them, and we love them. A five drawer dresser dedicated fto just vibes, dildos , and plugs of all shapes, sizes and colors! Toys toys for all pf our wants, needs and desires!

Oh my...... There is NO end to your sexiness is there? It's infinite......

Love our little Jimmy Jane form 4 I think.

Would love other reviews of toys.

Yes love using her vibrator on her while going down on her sometimes while my wife rides my face, love to feel her using it by running it along the shaft of my erection, pushing me down and away long hard strokes, the feeling around my rim was so / is so intense, sometimes well by using my cock ring has five small motors around it gives us both great pleasure, matter fact think that sounds fun right now .... thanks for the thread amazing using toys in bed a definite... i will look for the wand that sounds,incredible great reviews on here !! :)

The wife and I been using them for years. I even got a pair of vibrating panties that had a remote control. We had lots of fun with that while we were out. Here favorite is a small one that she loves using on her clit as I fuck her from behind. She all so uses one on me a 10 in long by 5 in round as she sucks me. We all so have a rabbit I use on her. I put the little rabbit on her anus instead of her clit she uses another one on her clit at the same time. She tells me it feels like everything down there is on fire she can have many orgasms.

I did this......
In my pickup truck. It has a 110v inverter to plug in the Hitachi.
Had a place to take a girlfriend a few years ago. Actually to see her girlfriend.
So I placed many towels on the seat. Had her ware a sundress and her shoes. I did some beach towel bondage by wrapping the towel around her arms so when she sat in the seat her body held the towel from letting her arms escape.
Sat her down with her dress pulled up to her waist, just try and keep it dry as she was a squirter.
I had a nice large glass of ice water with a bendy straw. She needed it.
Take a hair brush and makeup for freshening up at arrival.
Buckled the seat belt and snugged it up tight.
Placed the Hitachi on her clit. It was kind of under her so her weight was sitting on it.
We then made the drive to the Girlfriends home.
Every bump in the road had much effect.
There was much moaning, screaming and sweating. Per her request the AC was on full blast.
After arrival the Girlfriend fell asleep so her girlfriend only had me to make out with with our Girlfriend slept beside us.
Per request of my Girlfriend, her girlfriend was taken for a similar ride. Except there was a pot holed gravel road that was added to the ride.
I like vibrators.
:heart::heart::heart::D:heart::heart::heart:

Use a vibrating dildo ANDv a clitoral one - best of both worlds. When he’s done and I want to keep going, he uses them on me. It’s really good. I have a power house of a clit one and it’s a sub 3 minute cum almost every time. It’s the Svalkom Echo. USB charger too :)

Two great ways to go.....
She uses a magic wand on her clit while you fuck her like crazy. Best to do after I’ve cum once already, or it will end entirely too soon!

Slip a vibrating dildo in her pussy while you lick her clit. When the vibe hits your chin, it’ll vibe her clit through your tongue.
More fun when it’s real wet and messy, after cumming in her! (On on her pussy)

These are great! I was actually looking into something remote controlled..that sounds so kinky yet fun for both partners...

Any suggestions? I plan on ordering soon.

Great input!

I recently got the satisfyer pro deluxe and would recommend checking out their line of toys as well! It’s a cheaper alternative to the womanizer but still well made. I know friends who have either loved or hated the type of suction toy like this. It’s a good way to test and see if it seems like something she’ll enjoy before biting the bullet and buying the more expensive version.

If money isn’t an issue then definitely go for the womanizer!

Its worth it. Most other toys seem to be overly expensive, cheaply made or both. The magic wand is highly versatile well made, and reasonably priced.

Agree. I have bought so many toys over the years and most were just worthless if not comical. I like the Wand and I also have a glass dildo that is nice once in a while.

Actually the best vibrator I ever had was the Panasonic Easy Reach. They quit making that. I wish someone would come out with another of that design. The head of it was shaped almost like a small clothing iron but with slightly rounded off points. I could press the end point into my pussy. It hit the G-Spot perfectly and the rest of it covered my lips and clit. We're talking orgasm in seconds! If I wanted to delay things, I used it over clothing.

Sadly, I wore several of those out and the only ones I've seen for sale in recent years are used ones on Ebay. They want a fortune for them too!

] I even got a pair of vibrating panties that had a remote control. We had lots of fun with that while we were out.

Haven't tried that yet, but it sounds fun

Use a vibrating dildo ANDv a clitoral one - best of both worlds. When he’s done and I want to keep going, he uses them on me. It’s really good. I have a power house of a clit one and it’s a sub 3 minute cum almost every time. It’s the Svalkom Echo. USB charger too :)

Nice! I love it when he uses it on me as well ;)

Two great ways to go.....
She uses a magic wand on her clit while you fuck her like crazy. Best to do after I’ve cum once already, or it will end entirely too soon!

Slip a vibrating dildo in her pussy while you lick her clit. When the vibe hits your chin, it’ll vibe her clit through your tongue.
More fun when it’s real wet and messy, after cumming in her! (On on her pussy)

Oh my!

Agree. I have bought so many toys over the years and most were just worthless if not comical. I like the Wand and I also have a glass dildo that is nice once in a while.

Actually the best vibrator I ever had was the Panasonic Easy Reach. They quit making that. I wish someone would come out with another of that design. The head of it was shaped almost like a small clothing iron but with slightly rounded off points. I could press the end point into my pussy. It hit the G-Spot perfectly and the rest of it covered my lips and clit. We're talking orgasm in seconds! If I wanted to delay things, I used it over clothing.

Sadly, I wore several of those out and the only ones I've seen for sale in recent years are used ones on Ebay. They want a fortune for them too!

Yep! And some don't ship to where you want them to.

I recently purchased a toy for my husband, and he was very excited! It was one of those rings for him.

My favorite has been my vibrator, one that he can control when he's next to me. I love it very much!!

Bought my wife a similar toy - called the satifyer pro 2 ! My god this thing makes her cum in no time! And continue to cum!

Back