What's He or She Saying?

tumblr_mrqnhoU5MU1r4s4t9o1_500.jpg


My, my, my - aren't you the little pervert? How long have you been hiding there?
 
"Ummm, yes you can. But bring her inside so that we can give her a bath and inspect her for poison ivy. And tell your sister to clean out Tiffany's old cage in the basement." :cattail:
 
3d32a7e4f27b7fd7106aa398ad7b59b2.jpg


"Well, you know Mr. Johnson, we only comp VIP suites to people we think are going to
come downstairs and gamble everyday. Now, I've given you club passes and dinner comps,
what else do I need to do to get you to come downstairs and gamble a little?"


(my RW job in a nutshell :D )
 
tumblr_n4vqeavK9G1rmugkuo1_500.jpg




"So, you're the pervert that my sister married. Sucking toes and rubbing feet are so important to you that she now gets to do whatever she wants with you if you get to suck toes and rub feet? That was really your deal? Wow, weird as fuck, but, hey, my corns are really bothering me, so why not? But I get to peg you afterward. My sister even agreed to that. Don't look at me! My sister's the one that pimped your ass out."
 
weekend-afternoon-randomness-36-photos-210.jpg


"Okay, here's the deal. You know what a slut I am. I've told you that repeatedly, from our first date to now. I'll marry you, but I don't want to hear any complaints about my lovers, okay? Oh, and I don't know that you don't have lovers yourself, but maybe I'll talk my friends into throwing you some pity fucks now and then. Between that and regular sloppy seconds, you'll be satisfied, right? I don't love you, but I do love your adorable puppy dog looks that you give me with those sad brown eyes of yours."
 
tumblr_oj4wa1I1DY1sqb7wro10_540.jpg


"Yes, I know that your neck hurts, but the party won't be much longer and you always told me that you'd kiss up for the promotion. You didn't think that I'd let you off easily with just dancing, did you? Besides, you said that you loved my ass, so this is your chance to show that love."
 
Back
Top