Sucking pussy through her panties

chas12345

Experienced
Is anyone else's wife or girlfriend in to this? My ex-wife loved it. I would soak the crotch of her panties with saliva and suck her pussy and ass through her soaking wet panties. After a while her juices would mix in and it would get slick and easy for the panties to slide around as I sucked her pussy lips in to my mouth along with the silky fabric. I really enjoyed it. So did she.

I have not yet found another women who seems to like this so I was wondering if it is uncommon.

Last edited:
Is anyone else's wife or girlfriend in to this? My ex-wife loved it. I would soak the crotch of her panties with saliva and suck her pussy and ass through her soaking wet panties. After a while her juices would mix in and it would get slick and easy for the panties to slide around as I sucked her pussy lips in to my mouth along with the silky fabric. I really enjoyed it. So did she.

I have not yet found another women who seems to like this so I was wondering if it is uncommon.

Yep, I had a girl who did. I never had to use saliva, though.... :devil:

My missus loves it, especially through cotton - more friction she reckons

Oh I love it! The feeling of the fabric rubbing against the skin is wonderful. The best feeling comes with lace panties.
Moreover, it is a fantastic tease, as the tongue cannot go in. It leaves me craving for the next stage.

My wife likes it, we tend to do it the more traditional way more often though.

Oh I love it! The feeling of the fabric rubbing against the skin is wonderful. The best feeling comes with lace panties.
Moreover, it is a fantastic tease, as the tongue cannot go in. It leaves me craving for the next stage.

Particularly good if lace trimmed panties - I love licking along the edge, such a tease!

I absolutely love it when a guy does this to me. Gets me completely ready to feel his cock & tongue directly on my sensitive little pussy.

I absolutely love this, it gets me so hot and desperate! What is there not to like? It is definitely very sexy.

I've never had it done but just got really wet reading and thinking about it ... so I must say I would enjoy it ;)

I absolutely LOVE having this done to me!! It drives me absolutely wild and can't wait for the panties to be removed for more ;) x

lick thru panties

i have always loved doing this to a woman as a tease, but often have felt I would enjoy just doing it through to the finish. I'm glad to know so many ladies like having it done that way, or think that they would.

Yeah

Yeah I've done it, but only to get inside them!

Found thar covering her clit area and breathing out slowly (not blowing) would really warm that area, and so nice to see how wet they would get from the inside out.

I know I like it ;)

I love it too. When I was 18 my mother was sleeping with only her white panties on. She was laying spread out on her bed, her panties tightly pressed against her vulva. Her panties were moist with a wet spot. I couldn't resist moving closer to inhale her scent. I was so close, I wanted so badly to taste her. All of a sudden she grabs my head and pulled me against her and said, "please be a good boy and lick me". I licked and sucked her through her panties, loving every minute of the experience, before I pulled them to the side and dipped my tongue into her wetness. She was the first of many panty licking experiences........

Last edited:
I absolutely love it when a guy does this to me. Gets me completely ready to feel his cock & tongue directly on my sensitive little pussy.

I have a panty fetish and Fucking love to do this to a woman. Nothing makes me more excited than knowing just how wet I am getting her panties. I want a woman's panties to be drench before I take them off of her. I want my fingers to press the fabric into her. I want to taste her juice off her panties and stroke them with my tongue, pressing them inside of her. Wow my cock is throbbing sooo hard just thinking about this.

I have a panty fetish and Fucking love to do this to a woman. Nothing makes me more excited than knowing just how wet I am getting her panties. I want a woman's panties to be drench before I take them off of her. I want my fingers to press the fabric into her. I want to taste her juice off her panties and stroke them with my tongue, pressing them inside of her. Wow my cock is throbbing sooo hard just thinking about this.

I agree............I love the fact that they are the last barrier between her most intimate place and my tongue...........inhaling her scent as the fabric moistens more......getting more and more of her juices ans my tongue digs deeper.......my lips sucking......mmmmm..............perfection.........

I love it, both to give and recieve. I also like to have it done through pantyhose.

I've done this with every ladyfriend I've ever had. They all seemed to enjoy it. I know I did. I also had a well soaked keepsake afterward.

Back