your current ULTIMATE FANTASY!!

naughtoldperv

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Posts
464
My current ULTIMATE FANTASY is to see my hot Asian wife surrounded by a group [5+] of black guys and forced to please them all while I'm on the side watching her get filled with their cum and then after depositing their seed, they all leave us to ourselves. Me of course has a raging hard on and wife asks me to clean her pussy out after she gives me a cummy kiss.

warning, my fantasies are subject to change, but this has been a long time favorite.
What's yours guys and girls??
 
My wife going to her doctor and letting him fuck her and then coming back and confessing what she has done to me
 
I had never really thought about this fantasy until my Daughter and Daughter-in-Law mentioned it. I love BBW's and I love big cocks (so do they and they are both bi and BBW's). The fantasy they brought up is sex with a fat shemale, and now I can't stop thinking (and dreaming) about sex with one.
 
Watching Del take several loads for different men in her pussy.
 
To find a secret file on my husbands laptop. Opening it to discover a number of fantasies and experiences that he has written out, each with a title. One in particular catches my eye entitled, "Wife Loves To Suck". He has written out very detailed stories about our swinging experiences, focusing on much on watching me give oral pleasures to him and other men in group settings. I discover his unique talent for writing, something I had previously not known. IN addition, he has written about several previously unknown to me fantasies, that really push the edge. It does not take long before my silk robe is shed and I am sitting naked in his large leather chair, one leg over the arm, left hand busily stroking my pussy while I take in his erotic writing.

So intent am I on the screen, I do not notice him walk in , naked and rock hard. By the time I notice, he has walked to the edge of the chair. Too late for me to close out. I am busted. But he isn't mad, that sexy smile gives him away. I sink to my knees gripping his thick cock and am rewarded with a large droplet of precum I swipe away with my tongue. Stroking his cock I look up at him, "your fantasies are really dirty you know", I laugh teasingly. He doesn't say a word..then I say.."but so are mine" before I slip his cock in my lips
 
Walking across the bedroom I notice my 19 year old daughters panties lying on the floor AGAIN. WTF does she not learn. "Hey get in here what are those dirty stinking knickers doing on the floor?" She looks embarrassed......good. "Right I am going sit over there and you are going to lay over my knee, pull down your panties you have on and get spanked" Pulling her panties down I can smell her pussy, now as I get ready to smack her bare bottom, she says sorry. "Too late I keep telling you and keep doing it" DON'T LEAVE YOUR DIRTY STINKING PANTIES ON MY BEDROOM FLOOR AGAIN. Her bottom has gone red.
 
Ultimate fantasy: restore my body to age 23. I was hot then.
 
LOVE this fantasy

Fucking my slut mom
I'd love to see you fucking your moms wet old pussy, your mom trying so hard not to cum , It's so wrong son , but she can't hold back and has a good whore mommy orgasm on your rock hard son cock.
 
To go on a gay cruise and meet a gay couple and spend the weekend with them nude in their cabin, doing every sexual thing 3 men can do together.
 
I want to get caught peeping by my curvy, busty mother in law watching her undress but instead of her being mad she is turned on and as punishment makes me undress for her. Of course, the sight of my young, hard, thick cock turns her on and we end up fucking.
 
This makes me so hard, and my wife knows

We are all in our early 60's , and my sister-n-law has this tough looking younger biker BF, he's not real young 50 . My wife told me that her sister brags , saying he has a big cock. My wife DID mention this in bed, and I came so fast. So now I masturbate all the time thinking of my sister-n-laws BF fucking my wife. I can just hear him comparing they're old cunts , telling my wife she's an old slut like her sister. I can see him fucking my sister-n-law, then coming right over and shoving his cock in my wife's mouth. My wife smelling and tasting her sisters old cunt all over his dirty cock. I also think of being made into his clean up cuckold.
 
We are all in our early 60's , and my sister-n-law has this tough looking younger biker BF, he's not real young 50 . My wife told me that her sister brags , saying he has a big cock. My wife DID mention this in bed, and I came so fast. So now I masturbate all the time thinking of my sister-n-laws BF fucking my wife. I can just hear him comparing they're old cunts , telling my wife she's an old slut like her sister. I can see him fucking my sister-n-law, then coming right over and shoving his cock in my wife's mouth. My wife smelling and tasting her sisters old cunt all over his dirty cock. I also think of being made into his clean up cuckold.
Why just think and dream about it, go for it! I know I would.
 
To get caught pillow humping by my step uncle. To be spanked and punished and forced into pleasuring him in any way he demands. To end up covered in cum and loving every minute of it.
 
Dollie

Ultimate fantasy: restore my body to age 23. I was hot then.
I've either done most of the other fantasies or won't. I'm not a lesbian, hubby is not gay, I don't do anal or oral. The being 23 and knowing and willing to do what I do now would be my ultimate fantasy. Of course my husband would be 25 again still begging me to have sex with strangers.
 
Having a threesome with a mom and her daughter. Where the mom ends up fucking her daughter with a strap on while the daughter sucks my cock. Then me and mom change positions.

Then I cum on their faces and they end up kissing and licking up cum till it’s all gone.
 
My wife and I have been a hotwife couple for just over a year now. My goal with it is to watch my wife have sex with another man. So take that and amp it up making my ULTIMATE fantasy being watching her get gangbanged!
 
Having a threesome with a mom and her daughter. Where the mom ends up fucking her daughter with a strap on while the daughter sucks my cock. Then me and mom change positions.

Then I cum on their faces and they end up kissing and licking up cum till it’s all gone.

There is a video of something similar to that. I'll have to look for it though when I have a few mins.
 
My sister in law and mother in law have been on my mind quite a bit lately, exploring both their bodies and watching them together. Also I've been thinking of my wife as a teacher having a few failing students and using incentives to help them study and get their grades up with the ultimate reward being her getting gangbanged by all of them after school, her with a younger man has been a fantasy of both of ours for a while :D
 
Back
Top