Hell in Chaos (Closed)

The demon grinned as he watched the whole thing, leaning against the door frame of the open door. He wasn't privy to everything she altered, though he didn't want to be. It was her mission to carry out.

He chuckled for a moment when she slipped the ring on. It was a surprise, but only to a point. It was just a trinket to him, but he had no problems with her taking it.

"Yes, gaze on what you have become. You could have seen it early, but seems you wanted the suspense factor."

He looked towards the picture or a moment, huffing softly.

"Fine, fine. You can lead the way, but go and retrieve your dagger first. Let's get this over with."
 
"I didn't want to see..... this... I didn't want to believe.... I-I was beautiful and now..."

She glared at him for a second, thinking he lied when he said she was still beautiful. Tears streaked her cheeks as she glared at the mirror, wondering where that beauty is. Shaking her head, she walked towards the fireplace, using a small incantation, the bricks glowed.

After grabbing the dagger, she went straight pass him without saying anything. He said that she wasn't hideous, yet that is all she saw looking back at her. A hideous demon... No, wait, he said some will see her as an abomination...

Raylee didn't know what to believe anymore as she looked at her wings one more time. Soon taking flight towards the females penthouse. Luckily the human was already sleeping. Raylee searched her memories of the party only, altering what she needed to give the same scene.

It didn't take as long as it did with Greg, since it was just the party that needed changing. A few moments later, Raylee left the penthouse and took flight to the rooftop. Pulling up an orb out of thin air, she started to watch as Greg woke up to the ringing of his phone. Another part of the orb showed the female on her phone, obviously calling Greg.

When Gran'zel flew in next to her, she barely gave him a sideways glance before finally saying something to him.

"I am done here.."

She sat down the ledge watching the orb while examining her wings more closely. More tears filled her eyes at the loss of the feathers, although the flames did fascinate her. She didn't want to believe these were her wings, denying to herself that these changes were real. After a moment she traced the markings on her arms, looking at he very sharp claws. Only seeing what any angel would see in a demon...

"You never answered my question from before... Why did you choose me? What do you gain from.... taking what was once a beautiful form and ... turning.. it into... into.. this... unsightly form..."

Raylee spoke softly and with sadness that she'll never return to the form she has lived with for centuries. Most of that sadness came from the loss of her beautiful feathers. The whole time the orb showed Greg and his soulmate laughing as they talked on the phone.
 
He leaned against the lip of the wall that ran around the top of the building as he considered the answers to her questions.

"I chose you because I wanted you. There was no specific reason for what I did...perhaps it was out of loneliness."

He gave a little shrug for a moment before moving towards her. He moved around behind her, his hands on her shoulders.

"Hideous, no, not at all. What's that saying the humans have? Ah, yes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I actually love your new form myself."

His claws moved from her shoulders before tracing lightly along the surface of her wings before glancing at the orb. He leaned forward, whispering softly.

"Besides, you chose me as well. You knew that when you entered the contract."
 
A small shiver trailed down her spine as he touched her wings. Now that she is thinking about things more clearly, the sensation of his claws felt different than before. Despite the wings being made of flame, she can still it when they were being touched. Not quite the same as it was with the feathers, it was more of a tingle and it felt strange.

She watched the orb for a few more moments while she listened to his answers. The last thing he said caught her off guard, and yet, deep down knew it was true. She did chose him, finding an escape from a lonely existence through him.

"Yes... I did know that. I didn't know what to expect, but I knew that I was choosing you..."

Another moment or two went by before she waved a hand over the orb, it shifting and turning into a mirror.

"I clearly can not be what I am.... was anymore... I still hold those powers it seems, but that is no longer my purpose."

She looked into the glowing mirror and started to really examine her features. The silky fur on the ears, looking over the runes on the horns. Some she knew from being an angel, yet there a few demonic ones in the mix that she couldn't read. Through it all, she did start to see the new beauty in this form, realizing that she could be much worse looking.

The main thing she focused on though were her eyes and slowly she started to realize what he meant. Others will consider her as a half-breed, a creature that contains both sides of power. A very dangerous being... The abomination that he had a hand in creating.

Though she still had the sight of the angel when it comes to how she sees the world and humans. She didn't see the path that leads into heaven anymore, meaning she is banned from heaven now. She can also for the first time in her life, see the minions and creatures that lurk in the shadows. Watching as they follow the humans around, tossing temptation in their paths.

"What is my purpose now? How do I know what I can do now? What I just did with those humans is childs play. Most anyone can do that... Yet, I can feel darker energy as well... Most likely from you... But how do I use it?"
 
Last edited:
He smiled a little as he listened to her words, trying to find a purpose now. He did have plans to use her in the little war within Hell, but that would take time. One step at a time anyways.

"Your purpose...is to be by my side now...to make it your home. As far as what you can do, well, that remains to be seen. There will be time to explore your newfound powers."

He leaned forward for a moment, biting down on her slender neck. He didn't break the skin, but gnawed lightly and teasingly. He released her after a few seconds, licking his lips.

"I do think it's time you get to see a bit of your new home. It's probably not the most glorious of places, but it works."

He moved around beside her, slipping an arm around her waist as he drew open a portal with his other hand. He led her through it before the portal closed behind them, bringing them back to the little cave. He stepped away from her and moved to one of the curtains, pulling it down completely. Soon he had all four curtains down so that she could see clearly where they were.

They were in the center of a small island, which was sitting in the middle of a lake of fire. Smaller islands could be seen among the rolling waves of fire, a barely stable rocky pathway connecting some of them. Imps, demons, and other manner of demonic beings walked around the islands. poking and prodding at the dead that tried to swim among the waves, trying to free themselves.

"Welcome to your new home m'queen."
 
Raylee didn't want to leave the humans behind, after all she did watch him to grow into the man he is today. Through all those years she did have some attachment for him. However, she knew he will be okay, he always has been good with his choices in life. Whatever happened to his business at that party, she was more than certain he will fix.

Once he removed the curtains, her eyes grew wide at the sight of what he showed her. It wasn't what she expected considering she has heard it described in many different ways. Some of the souls she actually recognized, granted they were not in their human form that she knew. Yet she knew what their souls looked like without all the skin and flesh.

"I would have taken a different approach myself..."

After saying that out loud, she bit her lip and blushed a little. Looking around though, seeing what the minions were doing to the poor souls, she realized she had no real feelings towards it. There is some sorrow at seeing the souls being tormented, however she knew they deserved it.

"Why do not feel... the demon side of me? Shouldn't I be happy or at least getting some kind enjoyment from their torture? Yet, I feel none of that..."
 
He chuckled a little hearing her talk about doing things differently.

"Feel free to do what you want. You have free roam, at least here."

He stepped over the little lip seperating the room from the cavern, gesturing for her to come out.

"Perhaps you have just not developed that side of yourself yet. It could take a bit of time."

He shrugged for a moment, kicking a soul back in that was halfway climbing out of the lake.

"Good help is hard to find. There are many different areas, but I would not suggest traveling them by yourself yet. Only once you have proven yourself capable of properly defending yourself."
 
She smiled shyly as he said she can do anything to this area that she wanted. Granted she didn't know exactly what she will do with it yet, but she was certain something will come to mind. While he walked out, she stayed close to his side while uncertain of what will happen.

The soul he kicked back in she knew from Greg's youth. The human it once was tried to ruin Greg out of jealousy. Going so far as to attempt killing him, obviously he didn't last long after that.

"I-I haven't had much training in... fighting. That is normally for the archangels or the Valkyries. I have some basic knowledge, mostly from what I seen humans do. "

She stepped back from a hand that reached out for her ankle. Although instead of depending on Gran'zel to take care of it, she followed his lead and pushed the soul back with her foot. Oddly that brought the faintest of smiles out as she watched the soul struggle against the current.

"I never had to fight though. It was not my purpose to do so. I was just simply there to observe and guide. I wasn't allowed to prevent or fight the demons who tempted humans. I've never even had to use that dagger at all."

Raylee sighed a little realizing how sad and pathetic that most likely sounded. It is true though, her position as an angel wasn't to fight, or to even defend the humans. She was there to guide them in the right direction, the choices were always theirs to make... not hers.
 
He gave a little laugh for a moment at seeing her kick the soul back into the lava.

"Well, having a bit of basic knowledge will get you started. It's better than nothing at least."

Deciding that the robe was a bit too confining for the time being, he waved away the robe. He strecthed for a moment, feeling much better nude. He watched a couple of souls flailing as they drifted by before speaking.

"I might have a minion or a demon I trust to teach you more about fighting. Normally I don't do much fighting myself, but I have had to get through a few battles myself."

He thought for a moment before reaching down into the lava as the soul of a young man drifted by. He grabbed the soul by the back of the neck, lifting him into the air as he struggle to free himself from the iron grip.

"I have heard that dagger is supposed to work on angels and demons. A one of a kind weapon forged into the heart of Hell long ago. Perhaps we can test to see if it works on souls as well."

He continued to out it within arm's length, but within striking distance for her.
 
Raylee watched as he easily plucked a soul out from the pit, listening to his request shocked her for a moment. Opening the slit part of her skirt to reveal the dagger in a garter belt high on her thigh. Pulling it free from the sheath while looking it over curiously.

"I-I don't know if I can do that to a soul."

She watched as the soul struggled within his grasp, and yet, she didn't know if the dagger would work on souls or not either. If it did, the previous wielder of it never told her about that aspect of it.

In that moment she saw that soul he held as a helpless thing, fighting to be free of its torment. Her angel side couldn't harm anything that isn't harming her, it isn't like she is fighting for her life. It would be a straight out kill without cause.

At the same time her demon eye saw what this soul had done while it was a human. Can also see that this soul, if ever human again, would do it all over again that it actually enjoyed doing those things. She saw the children it harmed, the women it killed and so much more.

Out of everything, she saw the thrill those things gave it, the pleasure it once got. This in turn angered her, knowing now that this soul can't become a human again. It was a very corrupted soul and to be reborn would be a horrible thing. If nothing else, she hoped that this dagger would at least banish and trap the soul for all eternity somehow.

She aimed the dagger right where the heart is meant to be, closing her eyes while turning her head away. A seconds worth of hesitation, she drove the dagger straight into the souls chest without looking. Though, she felt something spark her darker desires and she looked to see what is happening.
 
He saw the dagger strike true, the tortured soul gasping out in pain. He raised an eye ridge for a moment as nothing seemed to happen. However a tremor rippled through the soul, radiating outward from the dagger. The tremor reversed itself as the soul began to get sucked up into the dagger. The soul became a shapeless mass, sliding from Gren'zal's grip as it was sucked in completely in just a few seconds.

The dagger glowed a bright yellow for a few moments, etched runes glowing along it's blade. A moment later Raylee would feel a surge of energy through her body. The demon chuckled softly for a moment as he lowered his hand.

"That was a very interesting reaction. How do you feel?"
 
It happened rather quickly for Raylee once the dagger pierced through that soul, she didn't see what happened. A white light took her vision, as though the innocence of the angel didn't want her see it. Somehow she knew wouldn't be gruesome, a soul is just energy, not flesh. Yet, it didn't seem to matter as the golden angelic runes on her horns glowed. Preventing her from seeing what she did.

She felt the surge of power though, not understanding where it came from at first. It seemed of fed her darker side and she could taste the power it created. Her red eye gave a look of hunger as the glow faded from both eyes.

"I-I don't know...."

In some ways she feared it because it made her want more. In other ways, it felt too good to deny, in many ways it felt like an orgasm. To describe it like that though would be embarrassing. She blushed and bit her lip as she felt wetness trailing down her legs. Which she tried to use her tail to hide, hoping he wouldn't catch notice.

"I-I didn't see what it did, it all went blank for a moment. Yet... I feel it.. The surge... Like I fed off that soul... I-I can taste it... I've never fed off souls before.. It gave me more energy."
 
He grinned for a moment, seeing her reaction.

"Feeding off of the soul for power? It seems you have many secrets to uncover my queen."

He looked out over the fire for a moment, thinking. Permenantly killing the soul was a good way of cleaning out the wretched things, in his opinion. The thought of having her try once more entered his mind. He looked back with a smile.

"If you didn't see what happened, then perhaps we should try again. I wouldn't want you to miss a thing."

He reached over and slid an arm around her waist before leaping over onto another island. This one had a cackling old woman on it, clawing at the air.

"Take care of her."
 
She wasn't sure if the dagger should be abused like this, almost afraid of the after math it might cause. On that same coin, she was rather curious about it too as she looked over this old hag. Raylee felt the dark energy pouring off this soul. It was corrupted in a different way and her demon eye saw that this soul is lost, trying to hold onto its former life.

This time, Raylee didn't close her eyes as she wanted to know as well. It was different this time, as she lifted the dagger, the runes on her horns glowed knowing her intentions. Again, the white light blocked her vision, however she was able to see a tiny spot of energy. That is where she drove the dagger towards and it burst into a blinding light.

The surge was much stronger this time as her tail curled between her legs while she trembled. Raylee bit her lip to keep from making too much noise as the humiliation burned her cheeks.

"I-I still saw nothing of what happened... It .. went blank before ever touching her with the dagger.... I saw.. a small dark spot of energy.. I assumed that was meant to be her heart... But saw nothing else except whiteness.."

She had a bit more glow to her and the flaming wings seem to be blazing stronger as she straightened back up.
 
He hmmed quietly as he watched Raylee in action with the dagger. He had stepped back so he could take in everything that was happening to both her and the damned soul as well. The results were interesting to him, to say the least.

"I take it that I would be safe to assume that you haven't killed anything else except these two souls, correct?"

He reached out towards her wings, marveling at the brighter look. His claws ran along their surface for a few moments, marveling at the new look. If a damned soul made her look like this, he wondered for a moment how a demon would make her look. He soon leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"I think we should see how a demon's death would cause the dagger to react."

He grinned and stepped back, snapping his fingers. He did notice how her tail was curled up, but didn't say anything as a red imp flew over and landed.

'Yes, boss?"
 
Raylee shook her head slowly at his question, unsure of how to feel about the two souls she just killed. Knowing they will never exist again, not in this world or in the mortal realm. They are gone and they did nothing to harm her, or caused any real reason for her actions.

"N-No.. I... I never had to do... such actions before."

It took several seconds for her vision to return this time, making her realize all the more that the old soul did have some kind of power. Probably from the witches or some sort of dark magic that humans like so much. She felt that power though, the surge of old magic filling her veins.

"I-I don't think I should... keep doing this... They have not done any harm to me..."

Glancing down at the dagger and noticing how shaky her hand is. She can feel the dagger pulsing in her hand and a few runes glowed when the imp landed in front of it. The glowing wasn't golden like it had been with the souls, it instead became a deep ruby red. To her it almost seemed to begging for this demons soul, calling out to her to take it.

She looked up to see Gran'zel nod towards the imp as if he is giving her permission. Slowly she raised the dagger to look at it one more time, holding it tightly with a shaky hand. Very quickly and without anymore hesitation, she drove it into the demons chest. The need to do it quickly was most important as she didn't want to think about it. If she hesitated any longer, she wouldn't have done it at all.

Instead of whiteness blocking it out, it was darkness this time and Gran'zel would see her red eye go black as the imp vanished. The black wings that were forming grew a little bigger. However, instead of feathers like his, they turned into a black mist that blended into her fiery wings.

The imp wasn't a very strong demon, yet she felt the strength of its power and it was strong to her. There was no stopping the orgasm that it created, although it also made her stumble into his arms.

"I... I feel faint... Everything went black this time... I couldn't see anything at all with him... The dagger knew where to strike though... It wanted that imp..."
 
When the dagger pierced the imp, the reaction was different than the souls had been. The power from the dagger's strike made the imp explode this time. However, it was a slow motion explosion of body parts, only expanding a couple of feet before everything was sucked into the dagger.

"Interesting..."

He could only imagine the kind of power his queen was receiving watching how she was effected by it. The long term effect would be great he was sure, but first she would have to get used to the short term ones.

He caught her as she stumbled forward, keeping her up. He nodded a little as he heard her describe what had happened.

"Easy, easy. It sounds like you have quite the artifact with you."

He gently straightened her out, but remained holding her. He reached up and grazed his claws lightly down her cheeks for a moment.

"I would say we go on an angel hunt, but you need to take easy for now. You need to learn to endure. You can put it away now."

He kissed her softly for a moment, just holding her against him.
 
She took a few moments to relax and soak up the comfort of his embrace. None of this is what she had expected when the contract captured her. She figured at most he'd be parading her around like some trophy or treat her more like a slave. Instead, here he is caressing her cheek and holding her in an almost loving manner. Something she didn't think demons were capable of doing.

In fact now that she thinks about it, he has been nothing but kind to her. Even permitted her to fix her mistakes with the human. Raylee didn't know too many demons that would do that. Then he spoke of going on an angel hunt which caused her to flinch slightly against him. Her wings stretched out for a second before lowering as she felt all this new energy flowing through her.

“I-I can not kill another angel.. I know all of them... Some were closer then others... but.. I could never do this to any of them.”

Glancing at the dagger to see the runes glow fade before putting it back into the sheath against her thigh. In the process she noticed that her nails had silver tips where the rest of the nail is black. They felt stronger than before too, overall she felt stronger than ever as well. Once more she stretched her wings out and felt the difference of the second pair.

“I have to admit… I have never felt this good before. It is overwhelming though. I have all this energy and don't know what to do with it.”
 
He smirked for a moment when she spoke of having more energy than she knew what to do with. He knew he would have to teach her magic, and fighting, but that was all stuff for another time. No, he had something much better in mind.

"Is that so? Then perhaps I have something in mind to wear down your energy level some."

He stepped back from her as he lifted his claws to her amulet. He ran one claw across the jewels, watching the chains fly out from it once more. Once again, a chain shoot down towards the ground to embed itself. This time, the slack was pulled taut and short to where she was forced down to the ground on all four. A chain snaked out, binding each arm down to the ground seperately, while two chains did the same to her legs forcing them wide apart. One last chain snaked out, binding around the top set of her wings so they were straight up in the air.

He didn't say anything as he watched the whole scene, licking his lips. He soon walked around behind her, pulling her tail away along with her skirt. He took a inhale for a moment as he caught a whiff of her scent beginning to permeate into the air.

"I see that the soul sucking got you a little aroused."

His claws reached down, tracing lightly alogn her wet folds before flicking on her clit.
 
The sudden pull of the chain stunned and she resisted it with little results, next thing she is down on the ground. Though she still struggled against the chain that is attached her necklace until more chains pinned her arms. This isn't at all what she had in mind, nor something she expected in that moment. Yet as her legs were being forced to spread and her wings bound, she quickly realized that this is her new life now.

As he circled around her and pulled her tail out of the way, he'd find that even her tail gave some resistance. Extremely weak compared to his grip though it still tried to keep giving some protection. Raylee whimpered at his comment and couldn't help raising her ass higher towards his touch. It was something that she didn't want him to discover, however, she started to realize that there is no hiding things from him.

“The... The power that I absorbed.... It... All I felt from it was intense pleasure..”

Lowering her head as she felt ashamed by it, taking souls shouldn't give her pleasure at all and yet it couldn't be helped. Just like the position he held her in now, it shouldn't be arousing by any means.

However, she seemed to feed off the vulnerability of it, giving into the submissive that is deep within her. A part of her that she never wanted to accept or to show in front of anyone.
 
"Hmmm...Pleasure? It sounds like you might have some part succubus in you, or perhaps some desire demon traits.."

He took a few moments to stroke himself to full erection as he spoke.

"However it is, we will have plenty of time to figure this out..."

He knelt down behind her, guiding his tip to her exposed pussy. He settled there for a moment before groaning with pleasure as he drove deeply into her. Shivers of pleasure went along his spine as he enjoyed the way he felt inside her, just driving deeply into her. He thrust all the way into her, his tip pushing up into her open womb. He paused for a few moments before he began to thrust hard and fast into her. His large sac flew forward to hit against her clit with each thrust.

He grabbed around of her tail as he fucked her, his other hand wrapping around one of her lower wings. As the sounds of their sex filled the air, it was beginning to attract the attention of some of their imps, crawling and jumping onto their little island.
 
The idea of him taking her again made her feel as though she is sinning. The heat of his cock rubbing at the entrance caused her to whimper while closing her eyes tightly. She knew all to well by now what kind of pleasure it brought to her and that is where the sin came from. That pleasure brought a craving unlike anything she has known.

The heat of the impaling length as it stretched her so open had her screaming right along with all those other souls. Only her screams were of sheer desire and pleasure. It only took a few good thrusts when he had cumming hard and forcing her to squirt all over his legs and sac. That orgasm filled her with shame as started to push back for more.

There is no forgiveness for this and she couldn't ask for it either since she enjoyed it so much. Though seeing the imps coming towards them, her heart raced harder than ever in fear. Seeing how their cocks were hard and ready with a hungry look in their eyes.

Raylee tried to beg him to not let them touch her, knowing all to well how rough and ruthless imps can be. They will tear her to shreds with their claws and sharp teeth, what feathers she did have, they will rip out without a care in the world. However, she couldn't get much wording out as he kept driving hard into her.

The pulling of her tail and wing forced her to arch her back and all too soon the sounds of her orgasm filled the air. All the while she clawed into the ground underneath her while watching the imps come closer to her.
 
Gran'zel was enjoying himself, hearing his queen scream in pleasure as she orgasmed for him. He continued the rough pace into her for a little longer, enjoying the way she felt. He did noticed the imps gathering around them, their hard cocks ready to join in. It wasn't long before he climaxed, feeling her completely with his demonic seed. He didn't see the fear in her eyes, so he didn't know that she was afraid.

As such, he decided to let his minions in on the play as well. As he pulled out and away, he motioned to the closet imp to let him go. The imp cackled with glee before he was soon buried inside Raylee, though it would be easy to tell he wasn't that big. After the imp was finished, Gran'zel was back inside his queen roughly and hard. After he was finished, it was two imps this time, one in her pussy and one in her ass.

The next round was Gran'zel, followed once more by two more. This time the one on top pulled from her, splashing on her back and wings. Gran'zel took her two more times, one imp using her pussy between him. In the meantiime, those imps that didn't go stood around cackling and masurbating as they enjoyed the show.

"I think that is enough for now."

Gran'zel moved around in front of her, touching the amulet to return the chains inside it once more.
 
The first imp didn't make her cum only bringing her to the very edge and the moment Gran'zel filled her again, she came with great intensity. She fell into a hazy world of pleasure so as the imp entered her ass, she felt the pain and cried out from. At the same time her senses were confused by then that it also made her cum. With having the one using her pussy helped a great deal in that as it distracted her from most of the pain.

She didn't know how many times they used her and since she wasn't ready to be used like this, she was fading out towards the end. However, at one point throughout one of her extremely intense orgasms, the lava pit and the rocks around them started to rumble. There was a flow of energy coming from her hands as she glanced up towards the cave through teary eyes.

He is her King and mate and as such he deserved something far more eye catching than a mere cave. Despite all the pleasure that rushed through her, subconsciously she wanted to give him something. The last one to cum inside of her caused her to scream as the seed of that demon burned her very tender and well used tunnel. That also caused a chain reaction as both of her eyes were glowing brightly as well as her wings and tail.

A burst of energy shot out towards where his cave rested and right before she passed out, that cave submerged into the lava pit for a few moments. When it raised back up above the pit it started shifting and growing, making the entire pit shake as a solid path formed. Using the rocks off the walls to build onto the island of where his cave used to be. In a manner of moments the island took on the shape of a medium sized castle.

Raylee didn't see the end result of what she created as that burst of energy and having them use her exhausted her. Although she still radiated with power, she wasn't mentally or physically capable of handling it. When he released of the chains, she fell forward and instinctively started to curl up with her wings and tail wrapping around her protectively.
 
Gran'zel wasn't quite expecting what happened from the radiating of power, not seeing what she had created as he was more focused on the way his queen's body was reacting. He was fascinated by the way her body glowed with power moments before she collapsed forward. He caught her carefully, easing her down to the ground. After picking her up in his arms, he turned towards where their little cave had been.

"Well, well...this is a change."

He grinned a little at seeing the new castle that had been created for them. It was a modest size from the outside, which was a few steps up from the little cave. He shifted her a little in his arms for a better holding grip before walking into the castle.

It seemed to be very much bigger on the inside that it looked outside. The main hall was huge, a large crystal chandeliar hanging in the center of it over a grand staircase that went to a second floor. There were also various marble and stone statues everywhere, scupltures of both angels and demons. It took a few rooms before he found what he determined was to be the bedroom. However it was currently sparse at the moment, only their bed in it. He laid her down gently on the bed, pulling the covers over her After stripping her down.

"I'll have to explore more later, but I think this would be a good time for you to rest."

He laid down beside her on top of the covers, watching her sleep.
He laid down on the bed
 
Back
Top