Lol Today!

DKGrh6mWkAE3fcN.jpg:large


:rolleyes:

Which is "iller": Kim Jong or the country that (technically) elected the other guy?!
 
IKEA’s toilet brush holder inconspicuously named after ‘Brexit’ leader Nigel Farage
Screen-Shot-2017-09-20-at-8.14.12-PM-300x161.png
It’s been a rough day on the Internet for former United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP) leader Nigel Farage, a prominent Donald Trump backer who led the Brexit campaign last year.

First, Farage sparked the mocking fury of Internet users by posting a video of himself delivering a letter of complaint to BBC’s New Broadcasting House. That video including him brandishing a blank piece of paper, which prompted the Internet to photoshop a range of potential letters Farage could be presenting, including “bring back Bonekickers” and “I am a twat,” among others.

Then an eagle-eyed IKEA customer spotted an act of advertising genius, posting an image of what the furniture behemoth named it’s toilet bowl brush and holder.
 
LEAKED: Watch MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell’s Unhinged Outtakes…for Eight Crazy Minutes (UPDATE)

You think your job can be stressful!

submit to reddit

Lawrence O’Donnell had a really bad night on August 29, 2017.

We draw that conclusion based on the above clip obtained by Mediaite, showing behind the scenes footage of a furious O’Donnell absolutely going bananas in what appear to be breaks in his show.

The video, which lasts a full eight minutes, is a collection of clips from one evening (given O’Donnell’s consistent outfit) and show the MSNBC anchor fuming about earpiece malfunctions, blasting off obscenities and screaming at his staff. We were able to link it back to the August 29 show.

:D
 
‘Phony Little Creep!’ Kimmel Threatens to ‘Pound’ Brian Kilmeade For Ripping His Health Care Monologue

And he pulled no punches when it came to Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade, who labeled Kimmel as part of the Hollywood elite while dismissing his opinion.

“The reason I found this comment to be particularly annoying is because this is a guy, Brian Kilmeade, who whenever I see him kisses my ass like a little boy meeting Batman,” the late-night host said. “Oh, he’s such a fan.”

And he wasn’t done. Not by a long shot.

“He follows me on Twitter. He asks me to write a blurb for his book, which I did. He calls my agent looking for projects. He’s dying to be a member of the Hollywood elite. The only reason he’s not a member of the Hollywood elite is because nobody will hire him to be one. And the reason I’m talking about this is because my son had an open heart surgery, has to have two more, and I learned there are kids with no insurance in the same situation. I don’t get anything out of this, Brian, you phony little creep. Oh, I’ll pound you when I see you.”

After the audience cheered, Kimmel added, “That is my blurb. That will be my blurb for your next book. ‘Brian Kilmeade is a phony little creep.’ That’s right.”

Uh, Jimmy, we knew that, but say it again!:D
 
Former mistress accuses pro-life GOP congressman of urging her to get an abortion: report

Rep. Tim Murphy (R-PA), a prominent pro-life conservative previously backed by the National Right to Life Committee, urged a woman with whom he had an extramarital affair with to get an abortion, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.

“You have zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options,” Murphy’s former lover Shannon Edwards wrote in a text message after the GOP Congressman wrote an anti-abortion post on his Facebook account.

In a transcript of the text message thread obtained by the Post-Gazette, Murphy tried to mitigate Edwards’ charges of hypocrisy. “I get what you say about my March for life [sic] message,” Murphy wrote to Edwards. “I’ve never written them. Staff does them. I read them and winced. I told staff don’t write any more. I will.”

Murphy last month admitted to an affair with Edwards, a forensic psychologist and personal friend, after Edwards’ husband sought to depose the congressman during divorce proceedings.

“Last year I became involved in an affair with a personal friend,” Murphy said. “This is nobody’s fault but my own, and I offer no excuses. To the extent that there should be any blame in this matter, it falls solely upon me.”

Fine, are you going to support your child or be a deadbeat dad like the rest of the GOP?
 
Anthony Weiner just got sentenced for Child Porn. How does that square with the Liberals/Dems/Progressives platform on supporting women? Seems as relevant as the above post.

Hey...Bill Clinton stands accused of RAPE!!!

Ted Kennedy KILLED a woman.

How's this going for you???
I never voted for Weener, or any Clinton or Kennedy, so they mean about zip to me. My last (D) vote was for Carter who never seemed much of a sex maniac. And last I looked, other non-(R) pols exist who aren't abusive sex maniacs.

OTOH Mr Tromp has bragged about his sexual assaults, pimping and wanting to screw his daughter, raping underage beauty contestants, and financially fucking investors, employees, contractors, and taxpayers. What a guy!
 
Last edited:
OTOH Mr Tromp has bragged about his sexual assaults, pimping and wanting to screw his daughter, raping underage beauty contestants, and financially fucking investors, employees, contractors, and taxpayers. What a guy!

Well, yes, that right there sets both Trump and his dumb and despicable supporters well apart from anyone else who has ever even mentioned that they might run for president.
 
...Hillary Clinton Lost. Trump is President.
Tromp won the game because rules but lost the nation because despised. Tromp lacks support, clout, grease. He doesn't preside. Look at those legislative achievements! [/me looks, sees none] Look at all those wildly popular programs and policies! [ditto]

Not that Hillary could have done any better. But at least she'd be polite about it. Tromp just does his china-shop-bull schtick and makes things worse. Yow.
 
‘He’s smart’: Tillerson slams reports that he called Trump a ‘moron’ — but stops short of denying

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson denied reports that he called President Donald Trump a “moron” during a Pentagon meeting.

The secretary of state reportedly criticized the president’s intellectual capabilities July 20 during a meeting on the Islamic State with national security staffers and top Cabinet officials.

But Tillerson addressed those reports Wednesday morning during a White House news conference, saying Vice President Mike Pence did not have to persuade him to remain on the job.

He declined to specifically deny the report that he called Trump a moron, saying, “I’m not going to deal with petty stuff like that,” but said he had learned three things about the president in nearly nine months on the job.

“He loves America, he demands results wherever he goes,” Tillerson said. “He’s smart, (and) he demands accountability.”

As usual, the White House is backtracking, again.:)
 
The degradation of the USA presidency:

Richard M Nixxon: "I am not a crook."
William J Clinton: "I did not have sex."
Donald J Tromp: "I am not a moron."
Michael Pence: "I am not Don Tromp."

How much lower can it go? Will a robotic president deny being an Android?
 
Neil Gorsuch is on the Supreme Court. Kennedy and Ginsburg probably won't last the next three years.
But we have no idea whether Tromp will last another three weeks, let alone three years.

Will Tromp's legacy consist only of a SCOTUS win, lots of rule-unmaking and agency-gutting, and a slew of executive orders to be undone by his successors? Or will he give us some nice wars too? He sure can't get laws passed. Will he pull worse shit in the next three weeks than he has in the last three?
 
Seth Meyers blasts Tillerson’s ‘moron’ about-face: ‘When your name is Rex, you’re gonna be good at rolling over’

:D:):D

What’s more embarrassing — that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson got caught calling President Donald Trump an “effing moron,” or that he held a press conference calling him “smart” the next day?

“Let me tell you what I’ve learned about this president, whom I did not know before taking this office,” Tillerson said at the press conference. “He loves this country. He puts Americans and America first. He’s smart.”

Meyers, shaking his head, disparaged the situation.

“Man, to think a guy’s a moron and then be forced to publicly say he’s smart,” Meyers said. “I guess when your name is Rex, you’re gonna be good at rolling over.”

:D
 
Back
Top