Surprise from the Chatroom

Alexis knew as Matthew stopped it was now or never. She wanted him with every fiber of her being but would never want to push him away. She knew her son and released his cock. She moved over pushing the laptop off the bed. She laid him on his back as she got to her knees.

Without a word she slowly stripped his underwear off and let her robe fall off as she straddled her son. She stared into his eye as she reached under herself and raised his stiff cock up under her to her tender flesh. She eased down letting his head open her as she looked deep into the man she had raised. His hands came to her hips and together they moved together. His cock moved perfectly into her and she moaned with eternal satisfaction as her clit met his pelvic bone. She laid down on top of him pressing her tits into his chest as his arms wrapped around her and he began.

It felt better than anything she had ever imagined. His body rolled upwards into her then back like the ocean on a calm night. She felt their hears pounding together as she matched his rhythm.

"Thank you" she sighed and kissed his ear. His hands strong now on her ass using her body for his pleasure. As the realization of her son inside her filled her her orgasm followed closely.

"Matty your making me cum" she whispered into his ear. As she inhaled his scent and felt his reaction thrust up into her a wave of pleasure crashed through her body. She grunted uncontrollably. Never having cum so hard. Now on a cloud she felt her son struggle, fight, drive for his release. A life of desire culminating in this night, this moment. She raised her head as she felt him throb inside her. He was sweating and grunting thrusting up into her. She put her hands on his face and nodded "yes".
 
Matthew was almost in shock when his mother rolled him onto his back and then climbed on him and straddled his hips. He couldn't keep his hands off of her.... first her hips, then her firm ass, which he gripped firmly as he felt her body spasm. When she told him that he was making her cum, Matthew started raising and lowering his hips faster and harder.

Mom told him "yes" and he knew what she meant. He was moving closer and closer to filling her with his seed. "Oh mom. You feel so good. I cannot believe how good mom." He used his hands on her tight ass to hold her in place and he moved faster still; driving his hardness deeper and deeper into her.

"Mom, I am cumming mom. I am going to fill you with cum mom." He exploded.... shooting giant ropes of his thick cum deep inside his hot mother's tight pussy. "Oh fuck yes mom.... ohhhhhhhh." Matthew continued to pump his hips up to his mother. He had never cum this hard.

Matthew leaned up and kissed his mother's neck and shoulders as he slid his hands up her back; holding her closer to him. Her tits felt so good pressed to his chest. He moved his lips to her ear and nibbled on her earlobe before whispering to her, "Mommacat70, you are absolutely amazing." Then he moved his lips to hers, and did what he had been afraid to do a short while ago, he kissed her.

He had kissed his mother before, but never like this. Matthew kissed her deeply; his tongue brushing across her lips before sliding into her mouth and searching for her tongue. As he kissed her, he slid his hands back to her ass and caressed it firmly; his fingers digging into her cheeks and massaging her perfect ass.

He had his share of girls before, but never had he experienced anything like this. This woman had him so aroused, even after cumming. He just had his first taste of her, and he already knew he would not be able to get enough of her. He deepened the kiss, his tongue flicking hers as he pressed her wonderful body even tighter to his.
 
Last edited:
She literally shook in his arms as her orgasm filled her with a satisfaction like she had not known before. She felt light as air, like a young woman with her first real lover. The first man who knew what he was doing and how to do it. She felt Matthew begin to buck up into her. He was so powerful under her and his motions reflected a drive she had not felt for a long time.

"Oh yes baby, yes hard as you want, give it to momma" Alexis moaned as orgasm had peaked and now as a constant flow of pleasure as her son's hands groped her and moved her and used her. She knew he wanted this as much as she did and was on the verge of releasing years of desire into the object of that desire.

As his breathing slowed and she could feel him stiffening under her and inside her she tightened her muscles stretched around his wonderful cock. She knew he was close, close to pumping his orgasm into his own mother.

Then he said it "Mom, I am cumming mom. I am going to fill you with cum mom." This triggered another flood of pleasure through her. Her own son, she was making love, having sex, fucking in the most primal way the man who she had raised, and raised into an amazing stud of a man.

Then he cried "Oh fuck yes mom.... ohhhhhhhh." and his hips raised her high in the air as his cock ejected his seed in thick powerful rippling blasts. All she cold do was hold on. Thrust after thrust followed by grunts of relief finally slowed and she gyrated her hips milking his young hard cock.

She felt his kisses as she was lost in a daze of bliss until his mouth met hers. His tongue slid erotically into her mouth and they were lovers. She suckled his tongue as he playfully thrust it into her mouth and he did the same to hers as their hands pulled their bodies together as one.

"Mommacat70, you are absolutely amazing." he said and the days of foreplay and years of jealousy of the girls he walk about. The cum covered laundry and unsaid mutual desir4e was all a thing of the past.

He was still hard inside her as she rolled onto her back and pulled him on top of her.

She looked up at his rippled abs and chest and beautiful face as he slowly moved into her. She smiled up at him as his eyes were well below hers studying her tits. She raised her hands to his face and said "you can have all of me, anytime you want my dear. You can ask anything of me, I am your mother and will never refuse you. Come to me anytime" she finished with a motherly look.
 
He looked down at the beautiful woman after she rolled him over on top of her. His eyes could not get enough of her. He stared at her perfect tits as he pulsed his still hard cock inside of her. He licked his lips as his eyes took all of her in.

He listened to her and smiled. "Mom, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and your body is absolutely amazing. I am going to explore all of it, again and again. I want to give you pleasure like you have never experienced. I want to give you the pleasure that a woman like you truly deserves."

Matthew moved his hips in small circles; sliding his big, hard cock around inside of his mother's tight, hot pussy. Her pussy gripped his cock perfectly. It was like they were made for each other..... the ideal fit.

He started to move his hips..... slow, short thrusts into his mother. "Mom, you didn't answer the question. Did you know it was me all along? If not, when did you realize it?" He smiled down at his mother as his thrusts got longer but still continued slowly.

"I always thought of you as a beautiful woman, and my friends always commented about you being hot, but Mommacat70 got me thinking about you as the sexy woman that you are and made me think about how bad I really wanted you."

He talked to her as his cock slid in and out of her tight pussy. One would think that this was a strange conversation for Matthew to have with his mother, but he was totally fine with it. His mother was now his lover, and he planned on making sure it stayed that way for a long time. He had never felt like this about another female, and no other female made him feel, physically or emotionally, the way he felt about his mother.

Matthew pulled his big cock almost all the way out of mom's silky pussy. He leaned down and kissed her while teasing her with just the swollen head of his cock inside her. He moved his hips ever-so-slightly to accentuate the tease. He wanted to make sure his mother knew that he was going to take good care of her. Then, after several moments of teasing, he thrust his hips to her....filling her with his hard cock.
 
Alexis could not believe how good her son was and his talk was more than she could dream of. They fit together like a hand in glove and oh what a hand it was!

"Mom, you didn't answer the question. Did you know it was me all along? If not, when did you realize it?" he asked again. She had to let him know.

"I did not know until I asked you to come to me" she said looking up at him as her mind was focused lower. "When I realized it was you it was as if a switch was clicked. I wanted you so much. I had never really thought of it until I saw how hot older women made you and I knew I could make you happy." she said as her hips moved in unison with his slow strokes.

"Oh god Matty we have wasted so many years" she groans with her hands on his hips pulling his hard young body into her spread legs. "I should have satisfied you long ago, would have saved a lot of masturbation" she said with a wink, "for both of us."

He was teasing ehr now with his cock nearly out of her she reached for him, needing him inside her. "Please Matty" she begged "Please give me your big laxstud8 cock" she gasped and then he did. She wrapped herself around him. Her legs around his hips, her arms around his broad shoulders.

"Fuck em Matty, cum inside me again" she begged.
 
"Mom, we are going to make up for lost time. I am going to please you like you have never been pleased before. I am going to make your incredible body mine. You and I are going to be so good for each other."

He was not finished teasing his mother. Yes, she wanted to be fucked and she wanted more of his cum, and she certainly was going to get both, but not yet. He smiled down at her as he slowly withdrew his cock.... once again leaving just the head of his cock inside his mother's tight pussy.

Matthew grabbed his mother's ankles and spread her legs wide. As he looked down over the incredible woman laying before him, he smiled and then slowly slid his cock back inside of her until he was buried deep. "Oh, hell yes mom. Your pussy is so tight. Damn you are so good."

He kept his cock buried inside of her, and he felt his mother moving her hips, trying to fuck him.... trying to get all of his big, young, hard cock. "You like my hard cock buried in you mom? You like having this big shaft stretching your tight pussy?" Yes, he was talking dirty to his mother and it made him even hotter.

Matthew started moving his hips.... faster, deeper and harder now. His thrusts were long and deep... pulling almost all the way out to buried deep inside him mother's silky pussy. "Fuck yes mom." He was moving faster and faster now.... almost unable to control himself. He had never felt anything this good. He released her ankles and wrapped her legs around him as he leaned down to kiss her..... little moans escaping his mouth as their lips were enjoined.

He broke the kiss. "Mom, I want you to cum with me. We need to cum together. That is the way it should be. Do it mom. Cum with me. Cum with your son. Cum all over this cock that is filling you so good. Give your son your cum mom....... NOW!"
 
His words were hardly needed as her body constricted and she felt him expand within her.

"Oh god yes Mathew! Yes! YES!" she cried loud enough to wake the neighbors but they did not care. their bodies were a perfect match and feeling him pumping his seed into her sent her higher than anything before. She watched her son as the pleasure of release washed over his face and through his body.

She laid more satisfied than ever before looking up at her son breathing heavily as his mind tried to gain traction after running wild with ecstasy.

Her words shook him out of his haze. "I want you to tell me about everyone you have had sex with Matthew and I want no detail left out." It was a question she ached to know the answer to as the subject of sex had always been off limits between them. "Every girl friend, every friend, every pick up or drunken accident. I want to hear all your secrets" she asked as his cock still semi hard inside her flooded folds of flesh.
 
He almost collapsed from the pleasure of his orgasm. The intensity of the orgasm was like none before. He fought to catch his breath as he looked down at his lover. He was certain his mother's orgasm had been as intense as his by how vocal she had been.

"Mom, I will tell you anything you want to know, and I will give you any details that you ask for. I want you to be open with me. I want you to tell me everything you want. I want to fulfill your every need. I want to give you everything. "

He pulled his semi-hard cock out of her and laid it along her folds as he stared into his mother's eyes. He moved his hips just a little which slid his cock along her lips. "First, I will tell you that I have never been with anyone as amazing as you. You are the most beautiful and sexiest woman I have had the opportunity to be with."

Matthew leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose. "I am not just saying that because you are with me now. It is the truth. You are amazing. Your body is amazing, and you know how to use that wonderful body. ". He leaned down and kissed then sucked each nipple.

"I have always been interested in older women, or more accurately, women older than me. Until tonight, I never had the opportunity to be with one. Now I have been with the best. Some of the girls I have been with have been okay, others have been awful. My first experience was with Jane who used to live next door. She asked me to help her with her math homework one night. Her parents were not home. By the time we were finished, she understood the material. As she was walking me out, she grabbed my hand turned me around and kneeled down in front of me. She yanked down my shorts and gave me a blowjob. It was okay. She shot my cum all over her face. Then she said thank you and sent me home. We never really talked again and then they moved away that next summer."
 
Alexis was nervous to ask. He said he had never been with an older woman but she knew that not to be true. She decided to wait.

"What about Sara the Lacrosse captain when you were both seniors? she was hot, with that athletic body and you two were such buds. I imagined your young fit bodies like porn stars. Her long blonde hair and tanned perfect skin. Her muscular arms and legs and perky chest. I imagined you were going at it like animals as much as you 'practiced' together, alone at night?" she asked as her eyes traveled up and down Mathew's studly body. "How can I compare to that?" she asked feeling like she could not possibly match someone like that.

"I mean you are the best I have ever had but you are the forth guy I have ever been with. My first was when I was seventeen and it lasted two minutes. Your father who was pretty good. Then Mr Davis, my divorce attorney. He was the best to date but you blew all of them out of the water!" she said wiping her brow for effect.

"I know you have been with a lot more girls. Tell me the dirtiest nastiest sex you ever had?" she said idly running her fingernails along her son's chest.
 
Matthew lightly ran his fingers over his mother's firm breasts. It was amazing what great shape she was in and how firm her tits were. "Sara and I hooked up a couple of times. There was a physical attraction between us, but it never went beyond that. She was going out with Richie Thompson and he obviously wasn't giving her what she needed. I guess you could say we were friends with benefits.... very good benefits."

Matthew leaned down and licked and sucked on each of his mother's nipples. Then, he gave each nipple a soft little bite. "Mom, you are amazing. Your body is perfect. There is no reason for you to think about any other woman or girl's body being better than yours."

"What if I told you that I wanted your fourth to be your last? How would you feel about that mom? Could you handle that? Would you be okay with your son, who you just admitted was the best lover you have had, being your last lover? Would you have a problem with being my lover? I know that what we would have together would be so good, and at times so very naughty."

He paused and looked at her and gave her an evil grin. "So, you want to know about the dirtiest and nastiest sex I have ever had, do you? Do you like it dirty mom? Is it something you have experienced, or is it something that you have fantasizes about?"

He paused again, but did not wait for her answer. "Remember when you were out of town on business a couple months ago? Did you notice that there were different sheets on your bed when you got back? Probably not. Well, it just so happened that Sara was in town. She called me, which surprised me because I knew she was getting married soon. We met at the bar and had a drink. We started talking about the times we hooked up. After a while she said that she had to go pick up her wedding dress? I came home and was just hanging out when the doorbell rang. It was Sara. She came in and we were talking. We had a couple of beers. Then she asked if she could show me her dress. I joked that only if I saw it on her. She went out to her car and came back in with it. She went into the other room and put it on. When she came back out she looked smoking hot. It was low cut and showed off her breasts. I stood up and walked over and told her to spin around. The next thing I knew we were in each other's arms and kissing. Before we knew it we were at the top of the stairs. We didn't make it to my room. We ended up in here. Her dress got torn and needed repair, but we didn't care. All she said for the next two days was that she wanted me to do whatever I wanted to her because I was the best fuck she ever had. We did it here, my room, the shower, the stairs and on the kitchen counter we both had anal for the first time."
 
"Oh baby lets not talk about long term" Alexis said as she enjoyed his mouth on her and his seeming insatiable desire for you. His cock was still semi hard and seemed to be back on the hunt.

"Well your father and I had a pretty wild sex life, while it lasted. He used to like to call me Carolyn, his mother's name and now I see boys like their mothers." she said enjoying being so open and free with someone, well the only person she truly loved.

"Although I have a mind dirtier than any man I have been with, or at least dirtier than I have tried to get with any man, the divorce attorney. Steven was intense. We would do a couple lines on his desk and then he liked to trade orgasms for payment. I must ahve given him ten blow jobs and let him cum inside me at least that many times. Good thing it was a quick divorce" she said laughing.

She felt Matty hardening as she told her stories. She slid her hands down to his hips and looked up at him. She pulled him into her and looked into his eyes.

"Oh yea baby, you feel so good, all hard from listening to my stories. I am wet from listening to yours. Now tell me about Mrs Fields, your guidance counselor" she said. She had a friend at the school who was a fiend of Debby Fields and told her, years later that Matty and Debby had a thing, a adulterous, inappropriate, insatiable affair.
 
"Mom, I didn't realize how naughty you were. I think I am going to have to explore all of your naughty thoughts and see just how naughty your hot body can be." He moved his hips, sliding his growing cock along his mother's silkiness.

He was surprised when his mother mentioned his guidance counselor. Matthew had never mentioned anything that happened between them to anyone; not even his best friends. His guidance counselor would have lost her job if anyone found out, and Thor affair would have come to an end.

"What? How? Who told you that?" He looked down at his mom. Matthew could not believe that Mrs. Fields would tell anyone. She was married, and, in addition to losing her job, it would have been the end of her marriage if her husband found out.

"She caught me staring at her cleavage one day. At first she acted like she was mad. Then she told me that she would not report me to the principal if I helped her move some boxes from her office to her car and then her car to her house. She said her husband was out of town and couldn't do it. I didn't want to get in trouble, so, I agreed. After loading them in her car, I followed her to her house. After I carried a couple in, I noticed that her blouse was unbuttoned more than before. She asked me if I liked what I saw, and I told her yes. I told her that I liked her big tits. I figured she wouldn't report me because she had brought a student into her house. She unbuttoned her blouse all the way and told me that she wanted to have the Big Man On Campus. I played along and I asked her how she knew my cock was big. That turned her on and she asked me to fuck her. When I told her that it wasn't right for a school staff person to have sex with a student, she asked again and said please I need it. She undressed the rest of the way and stood there in front of me naked. She was so much better than the girls I had before her because she knew how to use her body and she was experienced. However, her body and the way she used it were nothing compared to you."

Matthew rolled his mother over on top of him. Take what you want mom. Show me how much you want your son's big cock." He grabbed her ass and pressed her to him. "Mrs Fields and I played together until I graduated. Actually, she came to college and visited me one weekend. That was the last time because she said she almost got caught. We did it in every room of her house. I would decide where we did it. I would tell her what to wear. In fact, we did it on her desk in school a couple of times. On the days I knew I was going to have her in school, I would tell her not to wear a bra or panties that day and I would not tell her when I was coming to see her. I would just pop in. Sometimes I would make her give me a blowjob. Other times we would fuck. She would do anything I told her to do just to get this cock."
 
Alexis watched her son tell the story of his high school affair as she slowly used his cock inside herself.

"Was it the best you ever had?" she asked in a dirty voice. Before he could answer she said "there is one more person I had sex with I did not mention. Since you are being all honest with me I have a bit to contribute to this story. Mr Fields did find out, fairly early on. I found out not from a friend or Debby but her husband. It was after the initial trip to their house when you had her fuck you in his office and his security camera recorded the whole thing. He showed it to me. You really did go at it. In his chair, on his desk on the rug. The sounds you two made, I was so hot just watching. Mr Fields was not a handsome man but not terrible and when he threatened to go to the police I had little choice. Everything you and Debby did that he caught on tape I was to do or he would make our lives terrible." she told her son.

Seeing Matty's sad look she leaned down and kissed him. "Don't worry baby I was imagining he was you the whole time" she whispered giving away that she had been thinking of Matthew in inappropriate ways for a long time..

She pounded back into his cock and said "I used to love when you would let her mount you and just use you like a fucking post" she said as her hips worked faster on him. "neither of you ever knew" she gasped as her efforts were clearly effecting her.

"I thought I was having a lot of sex with him, but that was only what you did in the house. Sounds like you are quite the partner!" she said slowing and sitting back on in.

"Did you think of me when you were with her? In any way?" she asked wondering if he really only started thinking of her sexually tonight.
 
Matthew knew who Mr. Fields was and he always thought he was kind of creepy. It made him sad to think that his mom had to endure him. "I'm sorry mom. You should have said something to me. I would have stopped with Mrs Fields. I would do anything for you. You know that."

When he heard his mother say that she had been imagining it was him when she was doing Mr. Fields, his cock grew even harder. He raised his hips up to meet his mother's movements. Mom had been thinking of him in a sexual way for some time. That was so hot. It made him want her even more.

"Mom, since we are being totally honest with each other, I have thought about you since I walked by your room one night when I was a junior in high school. You were getting ready for bed. You were standing with your back to the door. I saw your ass and I fell in love with it. I have been fantasizing about you ever since." He caressed her fine ass to accentuate what he was saying to his mother.

Matthew moved his hips; pumping his hardness up into his mother. "Mom, you are the best that I have ever had. Mrs. Fields wasn't even close to how good you are or how incredibly sexy you are. I often imagined it was you I was with. I always hoped that being with her would be the stepping stone to you mom. I hoped that experiencing another woman who was older than me would give me the experience and the courage to find a way to be with you. Unfortunately, I was always worried that if I tried something that you would be made at me, and I didn't want that."

Their bodies moved together perfectly. He truly believed that they were made for each other. Matthew started thinking about his mother watching him fuck Mrs. Fields and how it made her hot. He smiled up at her, kissed her and then smacked her perfect ass. "So, mom, what you are telling me is that my mother is naughty. She liked watching her son doing his guidance counselor and she liked the things that he did to his guidance counselor."
 
Matthew was saying everything she hoped. it was too perfect. She had dreamed of this night or one like it for so long. her own flesh and blood giving her the best sex of her life and pledging himself to her. It was too much for her to take, almost...

"Oh baby yes, ever since you would jerk off in the bath and I walked in on you, not by accident, I have thought of you as someone I wanted to know intimately. I have waited so long baby and I too was afraid of pushing you away with divulging my desires. I am still afraid if we are ever caught." she said looking away concerned but unable to stop her hips matching his rhythm.

"I knew you would see me that night. I had had a few drinks after work and was all worked up and left the door open for you. I had a fantasy at the time of you just pushing me onto the bed and having me from behind." her face looked at him as the idea was obviously appealing to him.

"Let's replay that night" she said excitedly. She pushes him up and gets to her feet. "Go out into the hall" she says as she moves so she is facing the bed with her back or more importantly her ass to the door. She could feel their juices running down her thighs as she waited, her heart pounding. Her muscles shaking with anticipation. She runs her hands up through her hair as she hears footsteps outside the door.

"Come fuck me Matty" she sighs so only she can hear it, like she had that night years ago.
 
Matthew listened to his mother recount how she had hoped that he would take her years ago. She had his body tingling with what she was saying to him. He was so excited to hear what his mother was saying to him. "Mom, there is nothing you could ever do that would push me away from you. I love you mom."

"we won't get caught mom. I will make sure of that. When we are in public, nobody will know. As hard as it will be to hide the way I feel about you, I will do it, because I do not want to cause you any pain or any problems."

Listening to what his mother said about the time he had seen her in junior high, and her desire to replay that moment, made his hard cock jump. He did as his mother instructed him and went out into the hallway; closing the door a little as he went.

Matthew stood in the doorway for a moment, like he had back then. He ran his hand over his hard cock as he looked at mom's perfect ass. He thought for a second about that night, and what the years between would have been like if he had acted on his desires.

He walked into the room and moved slowly to his mother. He said nothing. Matthew let his hands run over her tight ass; caressing it softly. "Mom, I love your hot ass." He moved his body closer to hers; his hard cock brushing her wonderful cheeks.

Moving his hands to her hips, Matthew pulled mom back to him; sliding his big, hard cock between her legs and sliding it along her silky pussy. "Mom, don't hate me for this," he played like he was a teenager, "but I want you so bad."

Pressing his hips to her, Matthew slid his hard cock into his mother's tight pussy. "Ohhhhh, yesss." He moved deeper into mom, pressing his hips to her firmly...filling her with his hard cock.. stretching her so good. He left his cock buried deep inside mom's tight pussy; his hands on her hips holding her in place.
 
Alexis was on fire by the time she felt Matty behind her. His warm flesh on her ass as she stood as still as she could. His words fanned the flames and his hard mature cock between her legs brought her back to so many fantasies of that night. She reached back without looking and felt his hips. She then leaned forward as he brushed his cock head against her ready flesh.

She could not contain her moan as he said "Mom, I love your hot ass."

"Don't hate me for this" was barely heard as her heart pounded as if it would explode, wanting him inside her. She was back there, back to that moment she went had gone different and now it was happening. She nodded her head as he gripped her hips. Then he hurriedly, like a young man would pushed himself into her. All of his desire, since his first hard on. All those nights alone in his bed thinking of her in the next room. It was all too much.

"Ohhhhh, yesss." he exhaled as she arched her back and accepted him.

"Yess Mattty, Yes fuck mom like you have always wanted" she gasped as he seemed to have grown in the last few minutes. She savored the feeling as his hands pulled tight on her hips and his body slapped against hers. Her hands gripped the bedding as she held herself for him. She held herself in the perfect position for him to drive his manhood into her. She held herself in place to get the hottest fucking of her life.

"Oh God Yes Matty! Yes fucking make me feel how much you want me" she gasped. Her body was shaking as her orgasm was seconds away. Her legs straightened as her muscles tightened and she felt every vein, every ridge of his cock now jack hammering into her as he pulled and pushed her hips like a toy in his manly hands.

She arched her back and threw he hair back as she came. Incredible intensity she had not known for years. Trying to keep her legs from collapsing. Aching to feel him release into her. Finally she could breathe.

"Please Matthew cum with me" she gasped before collapsing into the bed. Her knees on the floor as Matty followed her down keeping his cock in her as he fell behind her of her. She laid on the bed with her hips pushed into the edge as Matthew continued pumping into her. She was spent. Her body not relaxed by any stretch but exhausted as he continued to use her. He fell silent except for grunts and groans of exertion.

"OH baby cum, cum for momma" Alexis sighed feeling nothing but his cock.
 
He was back in that moment; doing what he had wanted to do years before. Finally, he was living that moment when he saw his mother and wanted to take her right then and there. He was living the moment that he had been afraid of back then. He had been afraid that walking into her would have pushed her away. He wished that he had known just how receptive she would have been.

He felt his mother shake and her pussy spasm on his bi, hard cock. When she collapsed, he moved down with her.. staying in her... not missing a single thrust. He tried to talk to her, but words were not possible. This was a fantasy come true and it was better than he ever dreamed it would be.

He heard her ask him to cum with her and he couldn't hold back any longer. The first geyser of cum shooting into her almost caused his knees to buckle. This was an orgasm years in the making. "Ohhhh mom, take my cum. It is all yours mom. It has been yours for sooooo long."

He pumped his hips; filling her with his cum. When his orgasm subsided, he collapsed on her back. Matthew kissed her neck and shoulders before moving his lips to his mom's ear and whispering to her, "mom, that is what I wanted back then. I have thought about it over and over, and it was better than I ever imagined. You are so incredible."

Matthew rolled off his mother's back and onto the bed. He helped her move up onto the bed, and his hand moved over her body; his fingertips softly caressing her silky skin. "I love you mom... so much. You are so beautiful... so sexy. I want to explore your body repeatedly. I want to give you everything you want."
 
She could feel his excitement even after such an effort. She felt drugged, happy but exhausted. As if sedated with something very good. She laid on her back with her eyes clsoed and felt his fingers. His words wrapped around her like a loving cocoon and everything was perfect, in that moment.

"OH Matty that was amazing" she sighed rolling her head to look at him. "I have never felt anything like that, not ever with your father" she said. "I feel twenty years younger" she sighed as she looked at his ripped body laying next to her playing with her tits. "God your sexy" she sighed and leaned forward kissing him. She kissed him a peck at first then her tongue filled his mouth and she was engrossed with him. Kissing and sucking and lost in the hedonistic cravings of taboo desire.

"I have never want so much"s he whispers in his ear as she kisses his neck and cheek finally returning her tongue his hungry mouth. She literally tongue fucked his mouth as he gently suckled it. Her hands felt his strong muscles and down his ripped abs to his cock. It was semi hard which after all they had done was outrageous. She let it be with a gentle squeeze and fell back laughing.

"Oh Christ Matthew this is insane. You are my son and we are like porn stars on viagra" she laughed. She calmed down as he watched her and she looked into his eyes, "I don't want to stop..."
 
He had never been kissed like this before. His mother's tongue in his mouth was so erotic. Mom's body was so incredible. In his mind, she was the sexiest woman he had ever laid eyes on. He never wanted this to end.

"Mom, it might be insane, but it is so good. You are amazing." His fingertips circled her erect nipples before he started to pull on them lightly. His mother being so close to him kept him aroused. When she touched his cock, it jumped.

"Mom, I never want this to end. I don't want us to ever go through a period like we have. We have wanted each other for so long, and we denied each other something that is so great, and can be even better than that."

Matthew wanted his mother so bad. There was a part of him that was afraid of pushing things too fast. There was another part of Matthew that wanted to push things to the limit, because his hesitance had led to years of denying something they both wanted.

He felt that his mother was having second thoughts about what was going on between them. Matthew thought that her mind was telling her that this was wrong, even though her body wanted more. He decided that he needed to make sure that mom didn't let her mind go too far with those thoughts.

Matthew rolled on top of his mother and straddled her waist. His hands moved to her wonderful tits and he caressed them lightly as he looked into her beautiful eyes. "Mom, you cannot think that there is anything wrong with this. We have both wanted it for so long. It might be wrong in the mind of other people, but for us it is perfect. Put all the negatives out of your mind. Listen to your body. This is not a one time thing. We are so right for each other." Matthew leaned down and kissed his mother, passionately.. tonguefucking her mouth as his hands continued to caress her firm tits.
 
She hugged her son pulling his mouth off her nipples where it sent waves of pleasure with his unique style and touch.

"No baby, please" she sighed pulling him up and hugging him. She just wanted to hold him, feel his warm body against hers. She was coming to her senses after these hours of timeless pleasure and knew it could not go on.

"Matty we have to stop" she sighed into his ear. "You are wonderful but this will ruin your life. I have lived and had children and found love but unless you do those things your life will be empty. It will be filled with great sex but empty." she added with a smile. She felt his relentless cock throbbing against her leg and rolled him off of her.

"This stops now." she said "I am going to take a shower and when I come out I want you back in your room." Her voice was commanding and hoped Matty listened. It took ever ounce of courage to push away the best lover she would ever know, but she knew it was best.

* * *
Fast forward four years
* * *

Matty married the beautiful athlete from high school and moved two hours away. Sara had their first child two months ago. Alexis was coming for a weekend visit. She had been there when the baby was born but had not been back since. Her work was keeping her busy and she was really looking forward to the weekend.
 
Matthew was disappointed with his mother's decision. When he saw his mother head to the shower, he felt as if he had been used. Unsure of why he thought something more would come from what had happened between them, he went back to his room. He grabbed a towel, went into the hall bathroom and showered. He didn't sleep much that night. In fact, he did not sleep at all.

Despite hopes that mom would reconsider, she never did. Matthew eventually moved on. He started dating Sara again, and a couple years later they were married. Matthew got a job teaching and coaching lacrosse a couple hours away from where he grew up. It was great, because there was also an adult lacrosse league in the area, so, Matthew could still play a little.

He was very happy when Sara gave birth to a daughter. They named her Kaitlyn. Matthew knew his life was going to change now. He was going to have to give up playing lacrosse, because his free time would be filled with taking care of the baby. He was fine with that.

Matthew found out his mother was coming to visit them for a little while. She had not been able to spend much time with her granddaughter because of the distance between them. Matthew told mom that he would not be there when she arrived, because he had a lacrosse game that he was coaching, but he would be home right after.

When Matthew arrived home, he saw his mother sitting on the sofa holding the baby. Sara was sitting in a chair across from them. Matthew kissed Sara then walked over and kissed Kaitlyn on the top of her tiny head and his mother on the cheek. Michael had avoided kissing his mother on the lips since their night together. He was afraid of the memories that it would bring back.

"Hi mom. How was your trip over?" Matthew moved over next to Sara. "Hey baby. Any requests for dinner. I am cooking." He placed his hand on her shoulder as he stood next to her. "So mom, what do you think of your granddaughter?"
 
Alexis was lost at work all week.. She was going to visit Kaitlyn and Sara and Matty for two weeks. She somehow managed to get through the week and not get fired for day dreaming.

She was so happy when Matty and Sara married. She knew they would if nothing else have great sex and make beautiful kids. The fact that they were best friends was a bonus she had not expected.

Sara was the same height as Alexis with Blonde hair and a body that seemed to disregard the fact she gave birth two months before. She was more athletic than Alexis' body although Alexis had been working out and was looking really good.

She had measured herself in the wall mirror of her bedroom where she also gianed motivation. it was the mirror she had watched her Matty fuck her madly years before. A night that was kept in her memories and journals so as to not lose any of it's power.

Kaitlyn was a beautiful baby and Sara fawned over her like most proud moms do. Sara was a wonderful daughter in law never getting involved in anything between Alexis and Matty. It was all perfect.

Sitting on the couch in a low cut white dress holding Kaitlyn took Alexis back to her own baby. She was happy as could be. Then Matty came in and she felt the flood of emotion.

Matty looked like he did in high school in his lacrosse gear, sweaty and dirty and Alexis' mind was racing.

"Here you go Sara" she said handing the Kaitlyn back to her mom. She looked Matty up and down while they looked at the baby.

"I am a little tired. I am going to freshen up in my room before dinner" she said hoping to calm herself.

"Oh sure Grandma" Sara said with a teasing smile. She handed the baby to Matty and walked her mother in law back to the guest room. Alexis brought her bag in and thanked Sara for all her kindness in this busy time. Sara gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek.

"We are glad to have you"s he said cheerfully and turned and walked back to the living room in her gym shorts and tee shirt. Alexis could not help but feel attracted to Sara. She was nice, cute and sexy and charmingly friendly. She had never been attracted to another woman but her mind began to accept it. Was it that Matty loved her and she was jealous? No, she was not jealous. Was she simply feeling thankful to the young woman who made her son so happy? It was more than that and her imagination raced with illicit thoughts.

She closed the door and put her suitcase on the bed then laid back and closed her eyes.
 
Matthew took Kaitlyn from his mother and watched as his beautiful wife walked his mother to her room. The low cut white dress that his mom was wearing brought back some memories that had been suppressed for quite some time. Momentarily, his eyes moved through his mother's cleavage prior to taking his daughter in his arms.

He looked at Kaitlyn and asked her questions about her day and how it was to spend some time with Grandma Alexis like she was going to have a conversation with him. She smiled and laughed at him as he talked to her. She was a beautiful little girl. Of course, all parents thought their children were beautiful.

When Sara returned, he took her in one arm and held the baby in the other. He kissed his wife and smacked her playfully on her tight ass. "so, how was your day baby? Was Kaitlyn okay? How about my mother?"

After they discussed each other's days for a little while, Matthew told Sara that he was going to get a shower so that he could make dinner. He handed the baby to Sara, kissed both of them, and headed to their room. Passing by the guest room brought back a memory. No, the door was not open, but still there was that memory.

After undressing, he headed into the bathroom and got into the shower. The hot water felt good on his body, but his mind started to wander back. He shook his head. Why was he having these thoughts? That was in the past.... his mother had made it clear back then.
 
Alexis awoke surprised, hearing Sara call "dinner." She was not used to taking naps nor having her daughter in law appear in her dreams. In the dream, like so many others, she was kissing Matty passionately. This time he was sweaty and dirty after a lacrosse game and his hands were cupping her ass and pulling her against his hard on. They were at the lacrosse field and she could smell the grass as he kissed down her neck. It was night time and the stadium lights were still on as they held each other on the field. She looked around enjoying his kisses and then saw Sara sitting in the stands watching them. It was not startling because Sara was smiling, her usual friendly comforting smile.

"Dinner" had woken her and now snapped her back to attention from reliving the dream. She went to the bathroom and splashed some water on her face and fixed her hair and left her lower button unbuttoned.

"Something smells great" she said excitedly as she walked into the kitchen/dining room with a bit smile on her face. She felt so welcome and at home, the tension of desire for her son had all but disappeared, well, subsided for the moment.
 
Back
Top