Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

Well, imagine if like ten guys came over our bodies, cover us in their jizz... I would motion for you to crawl over to me baby, and wrap my legs around you, while we'd still be fucked... So we'd be all warm and wet, rubbing against eachother, slowly making out with eachother while all these others guys would come in our sloppy kiss..

Imagine how depraved and slutty we would look baby :devil::kiss: They'd all treat us like total sluts, calling us nasty whores, slap us and be rough with us... Just like I like it ;):kiss::kiss:
I just saw this after my early exit to bed the other night (had to teach intro to journalism in the morning!). I almost came while reading it;)

I just saw this after my early exit to bed the other night (had to teach intro to journalism in the morning!). I almost came while reading it;)

Would you like being a cumslut together with me baby? *giggles*:kiss:

Describe what you'd like us to do baby, let yourself be your inner slut.. :rose::kiss:
Well, I like that we're being Internet exhibitionists right now. I'd like to do drugs and be paid by powerful men to fuck you. I'd like to be watched before they take us, all 10 or 20 of them. I want to be partners in crime with you. I want it to be dirty and illicit. Two good girls gone bad. Can you hang with me through the night? Being used like that?

I learned that there is (literally) nothing hotter than a woman under a quilt, going through 'the change' in a heatwave with no a.c !

Yes, I would love to have men stroking their dicks while we do lines off each other. Swapping cum and coke. Debasing ourselves because we're young and hot and dress sexy.

Yes, I would love to have men stroking their dicks while we do lines off each other. Swapping cum and coke. Debasing ourselves because we're young and hot and dress sexy.

Thatd be fucking yummie.. We'd be like slutty (girl)friends, sharing everything with eachother ;) playing with eachother with a whole room full of guys. We wouldn't even need anything to eat with that much cocks to suck dry.. :devil:

Thatd be fucking yummie.. We'd be like slutty (girl)friends, sharing everything with eachother ;) playing with eachother with a whole room full of guys. We wouldn't even need anything to eat with that much cocks to suck dry.. :devil:
Oh yes, that's so hot. There's nothing I love more than a hot girlfriend, endless lines of coke, a room full of cock, and not needing to eat. I like to stay around 100 pounds. It's easier to be completely covered by cum when there's less surface area for all those cocks;)

Nothing hotter then a first kiss... the kind that takes your breath away, lips brushing, tounges touching, hands wandering .. the deep in hail after you break away... the taste of your lover on your breath..

Laying on the bed next to my husband, watching his cock slide in an out another woman. Kissing her deeply and moving down to circle my tongue around her clit, hearing the moans fill the room. Having him pull his pussy soaked cock from her and shoving it in my mouth before sticking it back in. Bringing her to orgasm. Then its my turn:kiss:

Laying on the bed next to my husband, watching his cock slide in an out another woman. Kissing her deeply and moving down to circle my tongue around her clit, hearing the moans fill the room. Having him pull his pussy soaked cock from her and shoving it in my mouth before sticking it back in. Bringing her to orgasm. Then its my turn:kiss:

wow so describe your turn.....

Nht

Watching your wife/partner/gf being fucked by another guy bareback, at that final thrust as he cums inside her, then watching the cum dribble down as he pulls out. :)

Nuzzling my mate's neck and shoulders while giving her a back/shoulder rub.

Wow.....that is hot!

Nothing hotter than a man putting me on all fours, grabbing my hair from behind and whispering in my ear, "do you want me to fuck you? say it."

Back