WTF/FUNNY Gifs, Pics, & Videos: Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you cum yet, honey?

3054813_11_o.jpg
 
A picture of an individual atom created by blasting it with lasers during a long exposure. What is seen is the reflected light of the agitated atom, not the atom itself.

Forgot to add, this picture won the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council's science photography contest.

TrapIonzoom.jpg
 
Last edited:
This was in China outside Beijing. Liquified petroleum tanker overturned.

Wow. The three people in the small predominantly blue car that pulled off to the right into the spilled fuel were lucky to get out alive, no doubt they had some burns.
 
I find it interesting two people were more interested in some fire than the fact a guy was able to get a picture, albeit reflected, of a single atom.
 
I find it interesting two people were more interested in some fire than the fact a guy was able to get a picture, albeit reflected, of a single atom.
Make that three people -- at least.

The picture of a single atom isn't something I can relate to; it's interesting that it could be done, but it's not very visually interesting.

Fire, otoh, is "caveman television" -- it has been attention getting and mesmerizing since the first hominid picked up a burning branch from a wild fire.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top