Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know those little flowers I was talking about?

yeah... here they are.

Attachments

• little tree flowers.jpg
    little tree flowers.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 79
y=mx+b said:
My dearest lady mariposita

I am in the finest state of being... all things considered. How about yourself? Is life treating you well? In many ways I hope that it is. It would pain me to think that there is a day that is partly to mostly cloudy in the area of which you exist.

Oh, it's been a bit cloudy over here, but not too bad.

As for lilac, that I absolutely love.. I have some fond memories whenever I pass a bush with those fragrant little cluster of flowers. As a child we had one very large bush growing right outside my bedroom windows. Summer time was sweet because we would open them and let scent linger inside. I do miss it terribly.

la mariposita said:
That's it. I'm planting one in my yard.

It's been long over due. ;)

hey... while your at it... plant one of these too;)

Attachments

• easy to care for.jpg
    easy to care for.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 708
Okay... okay... maybe I'm not so easy to care for. But I winter over pretty well;)

have a good day everyone
:rose:

y=mx+b said:
Okay... okay... maybe I'm not so easy to care for. But I winter over pretty well;)

have a good day everyone

My day is much better just seeing your pics and reading your words.

y=mx+b said:
hey... while your at it... plant one of these too;)

Actually, men don't require much to keep happy. Isn't that what they all say? I believe it. Have a great day. :rose:

y=mx+b said:
just a product endorsment.

I like Hanes boxer briefs. These are my snug fitting ones though they have been stretched out a bit in this pic.

boxer briefs are my absolute fave...you wear them well.

Love your other photos...hope you continue to post more.

y=mx+b said:
sometimes words just get in the way.

OMG I think my jaw just hit my desk with a resounding thump!!!

I so need to peek in here more often :devil:

*~sekzee1~* said:
OMG I think my jaw just hit my desk with a resounding thump!!!

I so need to peek in here more often :devil:

Sekzee!! I swear this is the greatest thread ever!! :kiss:

mrsmiawallace said:
Sekzee!! I swear this is the greatest thread ever!! :kiss:

Mia!! :kiss: It sure is.....I know where I am about to hang my hat & call home ;)

mrsmiawallace said:
I subscribed day 1.

Now about that resusitation you need.

I surely do need resus after those few pics...phew!! My blood pressure just shot up & my heart is thumping........care to fix me darl? :devil:

p.s b back shortly..just gotta run some stuff to the post office

thank you all of stopping by while I am not here. Sorry I haven't been around much to post. Ever since classes ended it has been go go go.

well... okay, I admit I did have some down time. But I used that for other things if you know what I mean;)

I am in the process of editing some pics... when they will be posted, I don't know. In the mean time here is a nonerotic pic I took while I was waiting in the car for my wife to get done with work.

It had been a buisy day and I was dead tired, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to catch a late night/early morning diner with her and listen to her talk about her night at work.

I parked under the street light. I didn't bother me till I reclined the seat to catch a few winks. As if by instinct I put my hand up to the glass in an attempt to stop the light from shining in. Why I didn't just move the sun visor over, I don't know. Anyhow... this is what I saw.

It was one of those eerie moments...

Attachments

• not again.jpg
    not again.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 97
y=mx+b said:
thank you all of stopping by while I am not here. Sorry I haven't been around much to post. Ever since classes ended it has been go go go.

well... okay, I admit I did have some down time. But I used that for other things if you know what I mean;)

I am in the process of editing some pics... when they will be posted, I don't know. In the mean time here is a nonerotic pic I took while I was waiting in the car for my wife to get done with work.

It had been a buisy day and I was dead tired, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to catch a late night/early morning diner with her and listen to her talk about her night at work.

I parked under the street light. I didn't bother me till I reclined the seat to catch a few winks. As if by instinct I put my hand up to the glass in an attempt to stop the light from shining in. Why I didn't just move the sun visor over, I don't know. Anyhow... this is what I saw.

It was one of those eerie moments...

Amazing picture. It has a Kafka-esque quality.

hot off the top of my head

She stood there. I couldn't help not to look at her. I didn't want to stare, but I just had to.

I don't know what it was about her that my eyes had to see, but I was quick to realize that it wasn't just her physical beauty that kept my attention.

Something about her drew me in.

She looked up and for a second that lasted an eternity our eyes met. A thousand pin pricks stabbed the back of my neck as a swift beat of my heart took all the air from my lungs.

I had to look away... but I couldn't.

I couldn't because she was the one.

Re: hot off the top of my head

y=mx+b said:
She stood there. I couldn't help not to look at her. I didn't want to stare, but I just had to.

y=mx+b: Your words are moments in each of our lives. You have the amazing ability to put them in black and white, to speak for those of us who are speechless. We've been there, but the feelings, looks and sensations happen so quickly they don't seem real. Thank you for that reality.

J:rose:

Re: hot off the top of my head

y=mx+b said:

I don't know what it was about her that my eyes had to see, but I was quick to realize that it wasn't just her physical beauty that kept my attention.

Something about her drew me in.

She looked up and for a second that lasted an eternity our eyes met. A thousand pin pricks stabbed the back of my neck as a swift beat of my heart took all the air from my lungs.

I had to look away... but I couldn't.

I couldn't because she was the one.
Pardon me, I have to go remove my heart from my throat. Your words are such a joy to read. Have a wonderful day. :heart:

licking

I love to lick.

I really do.

What is so great about it is that when you are licking, you are not just tasting with your tongue... but you are feeling with it as well.

Few things beat how wet lips, or an erect clit feel on the tongue. What is great is starting at the top... in front of the pubic bone, and working your way down.

What is fun is how it starts out shallow, and soft. Then as you go down there is a sudden drop off. It is like slowly walking out into the lake on a hot humid day. The water isn't cold at all, but rather comforting... and a great escape from the worries of the day. You kind of know what is coming up... but for some reason you choose to ignore it, and all of the sudden WHOOSH! your in.

It is wet, but so welcoming. So warm and soft on the tongue... peaceful.

I love to lick.

Attachments

• hand2.jpg
    hand2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back