Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey C!
He is a treasure isnt he? I went through his pics enjoying each one THOROUGHLY. Methinks they belong on your "Sensual is Sexy" thread.
AND he is cute, witty and intelligent and a perv....fucking perfect (happily married, which gives me hope :) ) .

Ok I think I have said enough:D

You forgot to include that I am also self-centered, with periodic streaks of misogyny, displaced anger, irrational reasoning, and overall bi-polar.

I think he'd be a perfect addition. The shots speak to me, almost in whispers. Fantastic thread, worthy of more than the passing prickly admirer. There is true art here. Thanks for coming in, love. I'll follow you more, minx. ;)

any art that might be present in this thread is purely accidental and more likely the result of observational delusion.

fuck... I am having performance issues:mad:

here's the gist of it.

Wife comes home from thrift shopping all day with a friend, models some of her finds, saves the best for last... a green super-low cut sleeveless v-neck shirt thingy, which upon seeing made my cock stir. I stood behind her, cupped her breasts did the guy "boobs are so nice" (because the are goddamnit:mad:)... she stepped away, I unzipped, took out my cock and said "my cocks all hard and stuff". She turned, said "wanna quickie fuck?" I said "now?" While walking towards the bedroom, unzipping her fly, dropping her slacks and panties said bare-assed, "I'll even leave the shirt on..."

that was at 4. 1.5hrs later she's still face down ass up on the bed, I'm behind her pounding away, body all sweaty, chest hair all swirly and pasted to my chest, sweat dripping off my face, forearms all glistening, palms losing their grip on her ass while I look down watching her asshole move in and out with the motion of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, then looking up at our reflection in the mirror to her lovely face looking back at me thinking to myself "WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I CUM?:mad:!"

determined, I kept going. After both of us started feeling a bit raw we both threw in the towel.

fucking hell:mad:

Oh no :( Has it happened before?Maybe its time to see a doc
I know I know, seeing the doc can a bother, but this is imperative (You and your wife's sexual happiness and ultimately your health are important). So I googled and read and this can be due to medication, too much wanking, a blocked urethra, etc, etc. So.... time for a doctor's visit.

Oh a lighter note, did she at least get off a couple of times:rolleyes:?

You forgot to include that I am also self-centered, with periodic streaks of misogyny, displaced anger, irrational reasoning, and overall bi-polar.

Shh dont you see I am trying to pimp you out.....mama needs some new things ;):devil::kiss:

wow. wow. ummm. usually a bit more able to verbalize but yeah - what Corbal said above. So glad you posted in my thread and I decided to check you out!! This picture, still going through them all but um, this one left me speechless. That didn't even touch on the fact that you right... wow.
I get the whole pretty much bi-polar thing... it's all good. :kiss: Subscribed.

Oh no :( Has it happened before?Maybe its time to see a doc
I know I know, seeing the doc can a bother, but this is imperative (You and your wife's sexual happiness and ultimately your health are important). So I googled and read and this can be due to medication, too much wanking, a blocked urethra, etc, etc. So.... time for a doctor's visit.

Oh a lighter note, did she at least get off a couple of times:rolleyes:?

you know... I have been masturbating a bit more than usual. I guess it's time to go back to only 3x a week.

wow. wow. ummm. usually a bit more able to verbalize but yeah - what Corbal said above. So glad you posted in my thread and I decided to check you out!! This picture, still going through them all but um, this one left me speechless. That didn't even touch on the fact that you right... wow.
I get the whole pretty much bi-polar thing... it's all good. :kiss: Subscribed.

I'm glad you decided to check me out as well... though am feeling a bit sheepish as it was my honest intention to give attention to you and not get your attention in return... least not outside your thread. But seeing how I have, I am very grateful.

Thank you
:rose:

I'm glad you decided to check me out as well... though am feeling a bit sheepish as it was my honest intention to give attention to you and not get your attention in return... least not outside your thread. But seeing how I have, I am very grateful.

Thank you
:rose:

No need to feel sheepish at all! Mutual attention is a very good thing! I see above I was so flummoxed I used right in place of write... definitely looking forward to perusing your pages... :kiss:

Have a lovely day.

I am not big on facial hair BUT I just want to run my tongue against your jawline
attachment.php

and yes happy night before turkey day

It's Wed, but it feels like Friday. And I miss you. :(

Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Ok, so I've been admiring quietly for a while now. Never had the balls to comment because for some reason or another you intimidate me- might be the intelligence and quality of writing, or maybe the creativity and artistry of the pictures.... Still not really sure, but I wanted to tell you that I'm a huge fan of everything you do. You'll probably shrug this compliment off like ive seen you do so many times before, but your talent is undeniable!!! Thanks for all you've contributed to Lit!!!! :heart:

Haven't been around much, but in catching up caught a glimpse of the new AV.

Christ! :eek:

I've become utterly useless now.....

Two things:

1 Happy Belated 2011!

2. Your new AV made my mouth tingle and my toes flex. It makes me want to watch you then maybe....:eek:

First post of mine after the new year. I feel like I need to be dusted off.

Truth be told, I have been weighing the continuation of my little thread here. I have also contemplated that the new year would be a good time to start a whole new thread... but figured... meh, fuck it. I could go on about why I wish to retire the thread, and why I wish to continue, but it would be wasting my time and yours for me to pontificate the merits of just two reasons:

My reason to just let my thread die is simply the fact I have very little else to offer. The photos I have taken are all the photos I have to share... the words I have written have all been written. To put it simply... my creativity has become exhausted.

My reason to continue? Desire. Though my creativity has become exhausted and as frustrating as it is for me, I keep reaching into the bag desperately searching for one more thing... one more image... one more emotion I feel will pull you asunder.

so... in true showing of my absolute desperation of being perceived as something other than what I feel myself to be, I wish to inform you all that I am not quite content with whatever illusion you have of me and wish to continue on tinkering with it until it is absolutely perfected... or broken beyond repair.

First post of mine after the new year. I feel like I need to be dusted off.

Truth be told, I have been weighing the continuation of my little thread here. I have also contemplated that the new year would be a good time to start a whole new thread... but figured... meh, fuck it. I could go on about why I wish to retire the thread, and why I wish to continue, but it would be wasting my time and yours for me to pontificate the merits of just two reasons:

My reason to just let my thread die is simply the fact I have very little else to offer. The photos I have taken are all the photos I have to share... the words I have written have all been written. To put it simply... my creativity has become exhausted.

My reason to continue? Desire. Though my creativity has become exhausted and as frustrating as it is for me, I keep reaching into the bag desperately searching for one more thing... one more image... one more emotion I feel will pull you asunder.

so... in true showing of my absolute desperation of being perceived as something other than what I feel myself to be, I wish to inform you all that I am not quite content with whatever illusion you have of me and wish to continue on tinkering with it until it is absolutely perfected... or broken beyond repair.

Not sure how you think you are perceived here, and I can only speak for myself, but I am fairly confident in saying that anything you decide to contribute to Lit will only make it better. As a long time admirer, I must say that I'm thrilled to hear you've decided to continue!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back