Longest you've gone without masturbating?

Lee4347

Experienced
I'm just curious to see how long everyone has gone without pleasuring themselves. Personally I haven't masturbated in three weeks and this is the longest I've gone without doing so. What's your record?

There have been times where I have gone a month or so. My sex drive is in the crapper. :mad:

Did you find yourself becoming tense or irritable during the dry spells? I've been lashing out at people over the most insignificant things lately and I think it's because I haven't masturbated in so long.

I don't think that I do that, although someone else might say it. If that happens to you then why don't you just go ahead and j/o?
Do you need some help?

I don't think that I do that, although someone else might say it. If that happens to you then why don't you just go ahead and j/o?
Do you need some help?

I haven't been able to because I'm staying with family at the moment and have no alone time.

8 weeks: boot camp.

The night I graduated, I went to the bathroom of the home where my graduation party was at, stroked a few times, and shot a wad that hit the wall three feet away at about head height. My head hadn't spun with such euphoria since I was 13 and accidentally discovered masturbation. Incredible orgasm!

And yes, I cleaned up my mess. :)

8 weeks: boot camp.

The night I graduated, I went to the bathroom of the home where my graduation party was at, stroked a few times, and shot a wad that hit the wall three feet away at about head height. My head hadn't spun with such euphoria since I was 13 and accidentally discovered masturbation. Incredible orgasm!

And yes, I cleaned up my mess. :)

Damn, sounds like quite the cumshot!

I have never kept track, but I can't imagine it has ever been more than a week at most, I NEED orgasms.

The longest I ever went was 23 days. I had to go to a 3 week training course when I was in the Army prior to deployment, and I held off because there was ZERO privacy, and I wanted to give my then-girlfriend a proper drilling when I got home. And, just like any other future wife, every night she would call me and masturbate on the phone while I was listening, or tell me stories about the girls she wanted to bring home for us when I got back.

That was the most stressful 3 weeks of my life. But when I got home, we stayed in bed for 2 days. That was why I married her.

About 1 month got pneumonia was in hospital. Could never wait more than 2-3 days now its just so much fun.

Currently on a bet with my wife to see how long I can go. It's been a week so far. I'm allowed to stroke but not to cum

4 days too long

Longest I've gone is four days and by the fifth day I have Soo much cum to unload.

longest i've gone is probably a fortnight when i broke my leg and was in hospital. this was in the days before everyone had a mobile phone!

these days i wank every day, almost guaranteed. its rare i dont stroke at some point in the day or night

I'm usually an every day kinda guy - sometimes more... fuck any given oppertunity!!

I haven't been able to because I'm staying with family at the moment and have no alone time.

there has to be somewhere, back yard bush late a night or maybe in the shower, drive to a secluded park or mountain trail.

Agreed, I often resort to the shower when I just cant get any privacy otherwise, it's nit my favorite place, but it's better than going without a wank.

Two weeks living in a primitive group situation doing volunteer work in Central America. No showers, no bathrooms, no privacy. Have made up for it by jacking 5 times a day for the 3 days since I got home. A bit sore but ready for a few more times today

Aside from the 12 years it took me to discover masturbation, the longest I went was about three days, when my parents forced me to go to Bible Camp. I saw it as an act of rebellion when I finally masturbated, let alone found a lesbian to makeout with on hallowed ground.

These modern days, I rarely go more than 8-10 hours, and that's when I sleep.

Aside from the 12 years it took me to discover masturbation, the longest I went was about three days, when my parents forced me to go to Bible Camp. I saw it as an act of rebellion when I finally masturbated, let alone found a lesbian to makeout with on hallowed ground.

These modern days, I rarely go more than 8-10 hours, and that's when I sleep.

I like the way you think.. for me its 2-3 weeks or so

Back