Business Attire/Business Casual

Did I not post these?

This is weird, I know but I was shopping and I looked in the fitting room mirror, liked what I saw...

attachment.php

I admit, this is my black lacey slip...

attachment.php

and well, these, these are... original! :D

attachment.php

Very sexy pics ;):rose:

Hello MILF! I just found your thread and am mesmerized by your photos. You have a stunning body and the pics are very tasty. As I am sure you are, too!

Themilf makes me want to wear my tie to work even on casual friday...lol

your legs are incredibly hot.
it's freezing here in Michigan but I hope that your climate becomes pants-dropping hot soon.

Thank you! Things are warming up here in the Midwest, I'd say the forecast is favorable!

You GUYS, I have the worst darned luck!!!

Immediately after I promised - PROMISED - to get some candid shots at the office, I returned to find my photographer friend was no longer working there. Ouch!
Since there is only so much one can do alone and/or with a mirror, I took a few shots myself.

When you see me walking into the conference room, what you SEE is THIS blouse...
under the well tailored suit....

attachment.php

What you DON'T see is this... what I'm wearing underneath. I'll let you in on one of my little secrets. I wear THIS when I have an important meeting and I want to feel like I have an edge.

attachment.php

And... more and more to come...

xoxo
My dear you always have an edge. ;)

You GUYS, I have the worst darned luck!!!

Immediately after I promised - PROMISED - to get some candid shots at the office, I returned to find my photographer friend was no longer working there. Ouch!
Since there is only so much one can do alone and/or with a mirror, I took a few shots myself.

When you see me walking into the conference room, what you SEE is THIS blouse...
under the well tailored suit....

What you DON'T see is this... what I'm wearing underneath. I'll let you in on one of my little secrets. I wear THIS when I have an important meeting and I want to feel like I have an edge.

... more and more to come...

xoxo

think like everyone else I would love to see you walking into my conference room, and would want to see both the outer layer and what is underneath! I just give me a call, be right there with my camera! :devil:

Back