Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
42 year old, physically fit male in the 404, 678, 770 area code. I'd be happy just to have a chat partner at this point! :)

425 which is just north of Seattle. I am 53 but divorced which means I am free, free, free....It also means at times I am very lonley, lol.

44 MWM in Dallas area

214/469/972 area codes looking for nearby ladies to chat or have fun... contact me on Y! to start chatting while wife is at work all day? Good news is I "work" from home with a very flexible schedule... :devil:

I'm married and live in the 301 area codes. Just looking to chat I'm a writer of erotic stories and poems. I'm a professional woman and I am very sensual and erotic. I have yahoo messenger too! Kitten

hi live in 619 area code would love to chat i have yahoo messenger too so lets get together

206 Male

MWM 206 area code here. 27, looking for an interesting lady, preferably local.

will be in 715 for Christmas. Looking for lady who wants hard and fast.

Married erotically minded 42 year old man in the 913/785/816 area code.

Would love to find someone local/semi-local to chat with.

Jon

55 year old male, area code 419. 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, fit, well-hung. Looking for a female to share erotic fantasies and sex chat with. I enjoy romantic scenarios, walks in the woods, natural settings, travel.

35 year old straight white male. 512 area code (North Austin, Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Pflugerville). Looking for chat and/or real life meet up. I've had a fairly quiet and low key sex life but would LOVE to be able to step out and try some alternative roles. Hit me up if you are interested.

256 area code

30 ye old SWM looking for SWF or MWF between 20 and 36 for talk, date, DISCRETE sex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back