Venture in Sexuality 101 (closed to Endhits)

justmethatswho

wannabee badgirl
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Posts
4,095
Jenna WalkerAge 21 college junior

It seemed like an easy class to get an A in when she registered. Jenna needed the class for her socialogy credit. It had to be easy she thought, stopping in the commons to speak with her boyfriend. "Crap I am late." She excused herself kissing him on the cheek.

When she arrived the class appeared full. Mostly freshmen and sophomores, definately no one she recognised. As she scanned the room, the class was small, about 50 students.

"To the front miss, we have been waiting for you." The professor commented in a domineering voice.

Jenna made her way to the seat as quietly as she could "I am so sorry professor ...." she paused to look at her schedule.
 
Shane Williams, 36, professor

He was standing next to the lectern already beginning to give the course summarization to the students. He mildly laughed to himself that the very front seat was always the last to be taken. In the middle of his layout, the door in the back of the classroom opened and in walked the missing student, a gorgeous looking young lady that he was sure usually used her looks to try and get by with things.

He cleared his throat. "Ahem. To the front miss, we have been waiting for you."

He watched as she made her way up past the other students looking for somewhere to sit. She glanced up at him and he extended his arm and pointed to the desk directly in front of him. She came walking up and as she sat, she tried to quietly apologize while he noticed her searching for his name....

"Williams. Professor Shane Williams. Thank you for deciding to join us. You would be?"
 
Jenna was nervous as she was mad at herself. Hopefully seats were not assigned and this would be a one day ordeal. Thus allowing her to sit in the back and duck out earlly as she felt she needed.

As she made her way, it was odd, as if the rest of the class knew something she did not. She could hear murmering and some giggling for the other students. She felt as if she was being watched as if rather than a classroom she had walked into some pickup bar. Even as she tried her ass moved from side to side as she walked, her tight jeans hiding little along with her skimpy top.

"Jenna ... I am Jenna Walker ... pleasure to meat you professer." She tried a bit flirtacious hoping to get out of the situation.
 
He caught on to the flirty tone in her voice and drummed his fingers on the top of the lectern as she spoke. Making a show of it, he bent at the waist and bowed in front of her and stood back up.

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Miss Walker. Now would you answer me a couple of questions?"

He walked around the lectern and sat sideways on the front edge of his desk, one leg bent at the knee hanging down and the other leg stretched down with his foot on the floor. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her.

"First, will you be making your grand appearance everyday or will you be on time for the rest of my classes?"

He waited on her answer...

"Second, would you mind if I continued to explain what all we will be discussing during this course? Oh and so I don't bore the others with repetition, since you missed the beginning, would you mind staying after for just a few minutes and I can cover that with you before you leave."
 
Jenna wondered why he was bowing to her. "That really is not needed professer." She blushed.

"I am so sorry, my other class is way on the other side of campus and I ... I ..." She could see he did not believe her. "I ... I am sorry ... I will not let it happen again sir" She felt scolded.

She was unaware that the discussion had begun about 15 minutes before class when the rules where handed out to the first 49 students. She looked around one girl had been smiling from ear to ear. Unbeknown to Jenna she was student 49 and if Jenna had not shown up it was her to be the chosen one. The others in the class had heard the rumors and had all arrived well before class had began. (Chosen one is the class project.)

"But professor, I have dance practice right after class" She tried to get out of staying late.
 
"Oh yes I'm well aware it wasn't needed."

He smiled at her finally and walked over to the lectern. Then he turned back and walked over to the front of her desk and bent down slightly and lowered his voice.

"I'm glad that you said it won't happen again. I should hope that it doesn't for your sake.....and mine. Welcome to class."

He winked and turned back to the whole class and began laying out the rules that would be followed as well as informing them all that there would possibly be certain demonstrations periodically throughout the course. As he mentioned the demonstrations, he kept his eyes on Jenna. Finally the class duration passed by and it was time for everyone to leave. As students began rising from their seats and shuffling out, he called to her.

"Uhhh Miss Walker, remember I said I needed to speak with you as soon as the session ended. Would you stay a moment ma'am? And there should be no worries. Dance practice, or no dance practice, I'm sure your boyfriend will wait on you."

He again flashed his smile at her, but there seemed to be a little more hiding behind it than he showed.
 
Jenna had tried to walk out with the rest of the class only to be reminded by the professor she was to stay late. "Crap!" she thought to herself, this was suppose to be an easy grade, and here it was the first day and she was in trouble.

He had even seemed to keep an eye on her in class forcing her to pay attention to his ramblings.

"yance the dance coach hates when I am late." She tried to urge him along though he appeared unconcerned. Jenna even tried to be flirtacious which often worked, but barely today. "Boyfried ... don't have one at the moment" she added, proud to tell the professor he was wrong.
 
He watched as Jenna tried to gather her things and hurry out of the class with the rest of the students and he smiled to himself and called out to her. He saw her shoulders drop a little once he called out to her and she stopped and slowly turned back around. He raised a finger and motioned towards her with it telling her to come back to him. "As I said Miss Walker this will only take a couple minutes of your time."

She walked back down towards his desk and he rose from his seat. "As I told you when you first arrrived today, please try your best to be on time to the rest of my classes. Now onto what you missed. In each of my classes, there is one student chosen to be my ahhh....personal assistant. There are certain projects and demonstrations that will take place during these next few weeks. After all the name of the course is sexuality. And I try to make my demonstrations as real as possible. So it is extremely important that the chosen student is at class on time and there will be certain instances in which we shall be required to meet after class hours. You, my young friend, are the assistant chosen for this class. I hope you will find no issues with this." His eyes traveled down her body and back up. "I see no issues with it at all."

He walked around and sat on the side of his desk and interlocked his fingers and sat his hands atop his thigh. He looked at her and smiled. "Now, as committed as you are to Yance, I hope you will show that same commitment to me. And as far as the boyfriend issue, since you say you do not have one at the moment. I will ask this. Since you are not involved, do you make it a point to go around and kissing random guys in the hallways or commons?"
 
Back
Top