hello! Here's my girlfriend

Thanks for all the comments we are both so horny:heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• Bath 1.JPG
    Bath 1.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 2,318
keep that adorable girl in pigtales and wet....in the tub or wet otherways...;):devil:

With those cute pigtails to hold on to, I would have my way in that tub until every drop of water was splashed out onto the floor, and the only wetness in the tub would be dripping down her thighs. Of course I'd have to give some attention to those sexy tits and cute nipples. Quite a lady you have there ;)

Thank you so much for the pictures, she is beautiful and has a fantastic body...love the bush!

Hi, ben away for a while. Hope this will do until we get some better ones :D:heart::devil:

Attachments

• xxxxxx.jpg
    xxxxxx.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2,013
  • More boobs blurred.jpg
    More boobs blurred.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1,674
Hi, ben away for a while. Hope this will do until we get some better ones :D:heart::devil:

Hey welcome back, and thanks for the pictures. They surely will do! Your girlfriend has amazing breasts and a body to die for. I can't wait until you get more pics. 😊💋

Thanks for sharing! Your girlfriend is very beautiful and sexy! I would love to begin with her gorgeous lips and passionately work my way down from there, building on her intense pleasure with my probing tongue and fingers while bringing her to an incredible orgasm where together we would both be relieved by wave after wave of intense pleasure. Wow it's making me crazy writing this. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy her images! Please keep the pics coming she is so incredibly HOT!!!

Last edited:
few more:)

Attachments

• Snapchat-20140428121455.jpg
    Snapchat-20140428121455.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,536
  • Snapchat-20140428121506.jpg
    Snapchat-20140428121506.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,585
Hi

I'm new here and really enjoying everyones photos so thought it would only be polite to share one of my GF.

If I can find anymore that don't show her face I'll put them up
:)

Very nice sir! I too am new posting on here. Check out the wife's pics when u get a chance.

Very sexy!!:heart::heart:

attachment.php

I LOVE her pubic hair!!:rose:

Had a chance to take some more :heart:

Attachments

• 100_0518.JPG
    100_0518.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,605
  • 100_0542.JPG
    100_0542.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,576
Back