She's a what?

Feeling his hand in mine helped clear my thoughts from my mind. I glanced over him and gave him a soft smile as he spoke. He did have a point, which was one of the pluses to him being turned, just sucked how it happened was all.

I just wanted to get this over with and then figure out what the next step was going to be in a new life for both of us.

As we reached the school we made a plan for how we should handle this. I pulled on the images of Jason's body, ashen as his blood left his body....that image of him dying for real and the tears came easily. I walked in with tears slowly sliding down my face, trying to portray the defeated woman because her love was dead.

As I came into the gym I saw Albiero standing there with an aura of confidence and it really just pissed me off, but I couldn't show that to him. He made snide comments about the human's death and even about how easy it was for him to get me to come so willingly. I hated putting up this front, hated not ripping his head off myself, but Jason had a plan and I was sticking to it...I just hope he would be quick about it before I lost my own temper.
 
Albiero smiled as he stepped from the shadows. "Coming to your senses finally I see. You know you are really better off without all that human baggage. You will see."

He stepped toward her, "Trust me, once you are back with your true master, you will forget what that human's name even was." He had to admit to himself, he really like the way she looked broken and sad. Misery was only one of his many hobbies.

* * * *

As I circled around the back of the gym, I took a moment to stop by the gardener's locker and ripped it open. I didn't know exact how to kill a vampire but I figured if I ripped open his brain with a trowel it would be a pretty safe bet. I snagged the tool from the locker and slipped into the gym with the weapon ready.

I slipped quietly into the gym and saw Albiero talking to Elizabeth, mocking her about forgetting my name. I sneered and snuck closer. Just keep him distracted Elizabeth, I willed.
 
I moved closer to Albiero as he spoke of me forgetting Jason. It wouldn't be possible, as I remember the name of every love I have lost in the past. This time I just couldn't let Jason go.

The mention of 'true master' had me feeling that anger slide over me like a shield, but I tried to hold it out of my eyes as best as I could. "He is not, nor will he ever be my Master. He can kill every person I am ever with and it will still not make him my Master. I only came here for one thing."

I stepped even closer, hoping that maybe Albiero would take that as a cue I came for him instead. After all most men have egos the size of the whole country. If he thought that I was interested in him, then maybe it would give Jason the time he needed to do what he planned on. I just wish Jason would hurry up, I hated letting some guy think he had some chance with me when I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

I fought the desire to look past Albiero, I didn't want to give him even the slightest indication that Jason was there and ready to rip his head off like I was. "Why did you do it? Did you really do it for Morgaine or did you hope to have me yourself?" I was trying to keep him talking, anything for Jason.
 
Albiero laughed and tossed his head back. "You really think I would have bothered to waste my time with you and your human little pet if I had the choice. No, dear sweet Elizabeth, Morgraine has become far more influencial than you can imagine. I will bring you back and I will leave the country as my contract with him will be comple....." He gagged, as the trowel burst out from behind his eyes. Blood flowed freely down his face.

I yanked the trowel free and Albiero crumbled to the ground. I stood over him looking at him as his skull bled all over the ground. I looked up at Elizabeth, "Is that enough?" I asked, lifting the trowel up eager to deliver another blow to his skull.
 
Hearing his words just made me even more angry, but then his sentence stopped and I saw the trowel come from his skull before disappearing again as Albeiro dropped to the floor. I glanced to Jason as he stepped over and asked if it was enough, "Well if you want to get all technical, you can take his head and then he won't be coming back. I'm sure we are all different, after all you have more strength than I do."

I stepped back to let Jason do what he thought was best as I replayed Alberio's words in my head, 'Morgaine more influential', what did that mean? He was a rich man back when I knew him, how much more could you be? He had ever person in his pocket and that was when I thought he was only human. I sighed pushing the thoughts away as I looked on.

I wish I had known others were out there, hell I wish I had known Morgaine was a vampire too. It wouldn't change how I felt about him. He always wanted more and I just wasn't feeling the connection. He was fun, but then that was when I was in a dark place. I glanced to Jason and wondered if I should be worried that he will send others and how many others were really out there.
 
So i have been a vampire for all of a couple of hours and already my world has become violent and dark. I have killed a man, well a vampire, as we drove back to my house i found myself staring out the window and thinking about it. I tried to wonder why i didnt feel bad about what i did.

But i didnt.

I felt empty, like killing Albiero had cost me nothing at all. And maybe i was already on my way to becoming a monster. Too late for regret, and besides i had good intentions behind what i did. It was to save Elizabeth and if i had to do that again to save her...i would.

We got to my house and snuck up to my room. My father was home watching TV and i remembered that he had no idea what had happened. I died today, and my father had no clue. Did he need to know? I guess not, i was fine now, better than fine. I was immortal now so long as i stayed away from trowels.

In my room i flopped onto my bed, "Im tired. Can vampires get tired?"
 
On the drive home the thoughts of Morgaine will rushed through my mind. I wondered if Jason and I were safe or if there would be more challengers, more people that would come trying to take me from him. All I wanted was a normal life and what did I end up with...one of chaos.

As we silently moved up to Jason's room I began to wonder if this was what he thought of when he asked me to turn him. I could almost bet it wasn't, but then again I was going on my gut and the pull that seemed to always happen when he was around.

I watched as he bounced on the bed and talked about being tired. I smiled and slipping from my shoes I slid up onto the bed with him, sliding my arm over him as I rested my head on his chest, "Yes we can. We are more like humans than even they know. You still need to rest and eat, just like you did before you became a vampire. In time you will see that not much has changed in the way of your life, just some added benefits, but also the downsides as well." I turned my eyes up to him, "Now you have time to do the things you always wanted to do."

My eyes closed briefly, just taking in the feel of laying against him once more. It had been a long and exhausting day to say the least. Maybe sleep wasn't such a bad idea for now.
 
I smiled and felt myself relax there in bed. Elizabeth in my arms and the comfort of it all pulling me to sleep. I yearned to feel this way forever then i realized that i could. I slept then, better than i ever slept in my life. I did not dream though, it was a lifeless sleep. When i woke i was completely refreshed and energized.

Elizabeth still slept in my arms and i looked at the clock. It was only five in the morning. I had only slept for a couple of hours but it was all i needed apparently. I felt like i slept for a long time, i was wide awake and full of energy. Not even a yawn to be felt.

I didnt want to wake Elizabeth, so i shifted under her very carefully and tucked her back in. I figured i would go out and get a bite while she slept. It bothered her that i had to feed on others, i dont know why it wasnt like i had a choice. Maybe she was just protective. Either way she would have to see this feeding and i would be back before she woke.

I paid my cheerleader a visit. I was begining to understand some of my power. After feeding off of her once she was only too willing to feed me again. When i woke her she smiled and opened her arms to me. I could have had sex with her if i wanted it. She offered, hell she even pleaded a little. It was kinda hard to resist.

After my snack i went back home realizing that my virginity had to go.
 
Slowly I woke the next day to find Jason gone. I glanced around his room wondering where he could have gone, but then it hit me that he was probably out feeding. It still bugged me, but I knew there wasn't anything I could do about it. In fact I had to do the same thing.

Slipping from bed I left the house and headed back toward my own. I grabbed a bag, putting a change of clothes and a few incidental things in it, just in case I ended up at Jason's tonight as well. I was sure eventually he would grow tired of me...after all I'm not the wonder anymore because he was now a vampire himself. I pushed the thoughts away and headed out to find me something to eat. Like always though my heart wasn't really into it.

Trying to find someone was proving quite difficult. I never returned to the same person twice. Common sense told me I could only pull so much blood from them before there was problems. Not to mention most of the men I drank from I would not want to see again. I found a man out walking his dog and quickly grabbed me a bite. Part of me hated what I had become. The lifetimes of watching those I loved passing away or being murdered, but now there was a little ray of sunshine. I may have come close to losing Jason, but now he was like me and a lifetime was certainly a possibility...that is unless I stopped being that wonder that drew his attention.

I left the man to his dog walking and made my way back to Jason's house. I guess we will find out in time what will happen between us. I wasn't sure why I never thought of turning a lover before, maybe there was some unknown reason to not do it. Shrugging to myself I made my way up to Jason's room, kicked off my shoes, dropped my bag next to the bed and sat down, waiting for him to come back. I glanced around again before moving over and picking up the book I was caught reading in this very room days ago.

Reclining back on the bed I flipped back to the page I was on and started reading again.
 
Elizabeth was not in bed when i got back. I listened in the house and couldnt hear anything but my father sleeping in his room. She must have woken up and gone to get herself fed as I had done. So i decided to take a shower while I waited for her to come back. I wondered what her home was like. As the hot water poured down my back i wondered what it would be like living away from my dad.

He had met Elizabeth and surely he would understand why i wasnt home much anymore. After school i could move away comepletely and he wouldnt wonder why i never aged anymore. Funny how i was not having any trouble saying goodbye to being human. Hell this was something i had fastasized about for so long it felt almost natural to me.

I had no doubts that Elizabeth and I would be fine. If anyone came after us we could deal with them. She spoke of mediocre powers and soeed, but i was able to rip that stump right out of the ground, i was fast. Oerhaos i was simply a strong vampire than her. If that was the case then I would protect her.

Morgraine or whoever that dick sucker was who sent Albiero after her would never touch her again. I would see to that.

As i came back into the room i saw my darling lying on the bed reading a book. I smiled at her and pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it away. I crawled onto the bed over to her and plucked the book from her fingers. I folded her page and sent the book down.

I smiled, "I believe we felt off somewhere." I said and kissed her.
 
I felt that all too familiar pull as I glanced up and saw Jason come into the room. I smiled as he pulled his shirt from his body and moved onto the bed. My eyes moved as his hand moved and plucked the book from my grasp. I almost started to protest until I heard his words and saw his smile. I knew the moment he kissed me what he had in mind and I was certainly all for it.

I kissed him in return as my arm slid over his shoulder and I gave him a soft push as I slipped over him, straddling him like I had done earlier. It seemed like every time we started something with each other, something or someone would always interrupt us. This time I was going to finally have him and I couldn't stop the tingles that slid all over me at the thought of it.

My fingers brushed over his bare chest as our tongues tangled with each other. My heart sped up a bit as his hands started to move on me. I broke from his lips and sat up on him, smiling down at him as my shirt was pulled from me with our help. My hips moved over him, grinding myself onto him as I quickly grew wet for him. "Still too many clothes." I slowly started to slide down his body, moving to take his pants from him in the process. The sight of him just made me ache all that more for him.
 
She warmed right up to me at the drop of a hat. I felt her body respond to mine and she melted against me. We rolled over so she could have my lap. Her hands roamed my chest while she rocked her crotch against mine. It was wonderful, but we had been her before and we were both eager to progess beyond this little tease.

She slid from me and took my pants with her. My cock hard and ready for her flopped against my belly as it sprang free. I smiled and watched her sway at the end of the bed for a moment. She stripped slowly but deliberately for me. I couldnt wait to be inside of her.
 
Finally having nothing to come between us I slipped back up on the bed and crawled slowly over Jason. As I passed his hard cock I couldn't help but run my tongue over him, but having him in my mouth was so not on the menu this instant. I kept moving up nipping his chest as I went, my legs parting and straddling him again, feeling his hardness brushing over my wetness and I was truly wet for him.

This was like déjà vu all over again, but this time instead of stopping and asking him if this was what he wanted, the moment I felt the head of his cock brush past my entrance I reversed direction, angled my hips just right and felt him start to slip inside of me. The feel of him was exquisite and a moan pulled from my lips even as they brushed past his chin to his lips. As my lips pressed to his quickly I moved back a bit more, just enjoying the feel of him spreading me open around his cock.

The deeper his cock slipped into me the deeper the pull became inside of me until all I could think about was him, the man under me. I rose up taking the rest of him deep inside me, another long moan pulled from me as my hands slipped to his chest. My eyes locked with his as I moved ever so slowly at first, wanting to just savor the feel of him, like this might be the last time I would ever have with him, though I knew that thought was a foolish one.

My fingers tightened on his chest even as my hips began to pick up speed. My walls tightening and relaxing on his cock, soaking in every feel of him from one moment to the next.
 
The moment was wonderful. I watched her, my eyes locked into hers as I felt her raise up and slowly sink down onto me. My penis was surrounded by her warm wet sheath and we gasped together as I sunk into the depths of a woman. I could feel her soft walls wrapping around me as she took me in completely and utterly, I could feel the beat of her heart through my shaft as well. It was wonder, warm and wet in there like a comforting blanket.

When she moved, I wanted to move with her. Determined to stay buried inside of her I never wanted to leave. So as she moved to withdraw me a bit, I moved to remain inside. I brought my hands to her breasts and held them while she moved on my lap, grinding against me. I wanted to roar and drive up into her harder, faster, but I dared not too. I wanted to savor this, not explode as quickly as possible.

Then again it wasn't like we didn't have all the time in the world to fuck however we wanted.
 
The feel of Jason under me and buried deep inside me was like heaven. My hips moved and his hands moved up to my breasts. The feel of his cock sliding in and out of me, building the friction between us was pleasure and yet torture at the same time. I always wondered why something that felt so good could also torture you, but the answers were clear.

My fingers moved over his chest and down his sides until I leaned forward again, sliding my hands along the back of his shoulders. My lips pressed into his as my body continued to move above him. Jason felt so good and I was trying to give him everything he could possibly imagine with his first time and yet the build up was threatening to tear at my control.

My lips parted and my tongue teased over his lips as I moaned against his lips. I knew we had forever to enjoy each other and yet at the same time I wanted all of him now. Jason was the first vampire I had been with and I was starting to get curious about what exactly we could do that humans couldn't.
 
I was begining to see what made men so eager to pursue sex with a beautiful girl. The feel of her warm wetness moving around me was incredible. The sounds she made while she rose up and down, the feel of her skin rubbing against me. Her naked body was wonderful against mine. But i was going to bring this to am end very soon. My lack of experience was crashing toward me like a wave i could feel coming.

I kissed her and grunted against her lips. I could feel my shaft swell inside of her and my balls tensed. I was going over this orgasmic cliff and i hoped i could take her with me. "Elizabeth, i cant hold it in. Im gonna burst." I warned her, that pressure building through me reaching its blissful peak.

Then with a shudder i felt my tip burst into her, my orgasm pumping into her with massive jerks of my cock within her folds. I felt my cum dribble from us, leaking from her as each throb filled her to the brim.
 
His kiss was wonderful and his words following send tingles all through my body making me tighten around his cock. I knew this time would not last forever and yet when I felt him starting to swell deep inside me I felt my own body tightening even further. It was like we were connected for the moment I felt his cock pulse inside me my own body returned that pulse with one of its own.

My voice rose as my lips moved to press tightly against his neck. I didn't want his father busting in on us mid-orgasm. As my body continued to ride his I could feel every pulse of his cock and every answer from my own body. I didn't want to stop, I wanted to keep going until he was cumming deep in me again, but I knew eventually both of us would need at least a little rest.

My body slowed as my orgasm started to die down. My lips kiss and my teeth nipped at his neck as my moans continued. I loved feeling his body and certainly loved feeling him buried deep inside me. I wanted to stay like that for a long time. "Mmmmmm you might have to shove me off cause I don't want to move....I like it right here." Laughing softly I let my tongue flick over the place I was just kissing. We finally had no interruptions and I was going to soak it up as much as possible.
 
This had been a completely new experience for me. I had never had an orgasm like that before. Nothing could compare to the feeling of her tunnel wrapped around me as i spurted forth into her. Even after it was over and i was flopped back on the bed panting, i could still feel the tingle running through me.

She teased about staying on me for a while and i put my arms around her. My hands played over her skin and savored the feel of her body, as if through my fingertips i could memorize her. I chuckled and panted, "Whatever you want. I just need to lay here for a minute. Wow that was just the tip of the iceberg wasnt it?"

My penis fell from her body and and felt the cool air cause a shiver through me. "I mean there is so much more to sex than that. I didnt even get to be on top, oh think of the places we can do it. We're vampires we can do it anywhere, theaters, rooftops, restuarant bathrooms, on top of the Effiel tower. Cruise ships, airplanes, on the throne of the Queen of England, in front of the pyramids, on the subway, in a castle, mount Everest, the Great Wall of China, a Budist Monestary, Miami beach, school...."

I sat up quickly slipping her off to my side, "Shit i forgot about school. What am i supposed to do about my friends? Do I even still go to school. Does it matter if i dont get a diploma?" I suddenly worried about fixing my life. I had to prepare people for when i left them. I could be friends with anyone anymore. Not without them finding out what i was. How could i stand by and watch them age and die around me? Fuck.
 
His arms around me felt like heaven and I sighed contently against his neck. It didn't take him long to realize that what just happened was a tiny part in the bigger picture. As he started to list off even places we could do something in I couldn't help the laugh that slipped from me. He seemed truly excited at the possibility to go to these places and just have sex there.

As he sat up, I felt his hands slipping me from him. I pouted playfully as I looked to him, resting on the pillow beside him. "Jason if I didn't go to school I wouldn't have met you, now would I? You have to act like a normal teenager even if you aren't. Just know eventually you have to," I raised up my hands and gave him air quotes, "go away to college," putting my hands back down on the bed under me, "that is usually when you lose contact with those friends you have."

Glancing up at him as I could see he was thinking about it even more, "Don't worry, I will be with you to show you what I have done for years and I have never had an issue with it. I move and start over. Sometimes you can pass yourself off as a young looking older man, but there comes a time where that person has to die and a new person is born...well born in idea anyway."

My hand reaches out and brushes down his side, knowing that it is finally hitting him the difficult time I was referring to. While being a vampire had its pluses it also had downsides and I felt like Jason was finally understanding what they were.
 
So i guess that was what i was gonna do. Elizabeth was right. It wasnt like people would know anything after a couple of days. Nobody ages in a day. Err well not noticeably i guess. So i could go to school and live like i always did until the school year was over and go off to a college far away. I could get Elizabeth to type up some oddball acceptance leter to someplace over seas amd then vanish from everyone i know and love.

Wow just thinking about that sucked.

I looked at Elozabeth and wondered how hard she must have had it, being alone all this time. I didnt want that to happen to me. I would be with her forever and we would always keep each other company no matter what. Besides she was the hottest woman ive ever known, the tingle in my balls alone would keep me wanting to fuck her over and over again. Okay that was a filthy thought but i dont give a fuck. Im a vampire now. I can think what i want and nobody can say shit to me.

I smiled at Elozabeth and kissed her, then i had sex with her again before we collapsed in a heap of panting bodies. Afterwards i took a shower and turned the computer on to dick around before we had to go to school.
 
I glanced up at Jason as he looked to me with thoughts in his eyes. I knew this was hard on him, it was hard on me the first time I finally realized what my life would be like. Then he smiled and leaned down to me. The kiss he gave me was breath taking just like the sex that followed. It was like he found a renewed strength in the idea of being a vampire and he certainly showed it to me. I couldn't have been happier than I was in that moment, but alas it had to end and before long he was coming back from the shower as I was headed into it.

We eventually found our way back to school and sadly had to go our separate ways. I knew I would see him later and that made the day a bit brighter than it had been.

****************

Linda left the room with a smile on her face, she had a job, the first one that Morgaine had given to her. She so wanted to prove herself to him so he would turn her. Linda made it out the door of the house as she pulled out her cell phone and dialed her friends. Ever since they had met Morgaine at the club they all have been trying to win his favor and now here was their chance; he was calling them all in to help.

Linda stopped by Tammy's house, then Marie's, Jennifer's and lastly Courtney's house; picking them all up and heading to Ventura County, California. They were supposed to go to the local high school and blend in enough so they wouldn't be noticed. The next objective was to figure out who Jason Stanson was, seduce him and just have some fun with him. The orders were pretty clear, do whatever it took to keep him occupied, sex, food, whatever he wanted. Linda didn't stop and question the whys, she just wanted Morgaine to see she and her friends could pull it off.

The drive wasn't too long and they all slipped from the car going different directions into the school. They all had their phones so the moment one of them found him, the rest would get a text and then the hunt would be on. Linda smiled knowing this would be her ticket in.
 
On Monday Elizabeth and I had to split up to keep the illusion that we were normal. We only had the one class together so we wouldn't see much of each other until Math. It would suck, but that was alright because my friends still had no idea that she and I were a couple yet. That would be a sight to see when they found out that the beauty Elizabeth was dating me.

Tim found me really quickly and instantly was shaking his head, "Dude what the fuck is happening around here?" He asked me.

I glanced at him, panicked for a second wondering if he knew about vampires and the like. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Since when did our high school become the center of supermodels?" Tim asked.

I blinked at him, "What are you talking about?"

"There are five new students today. Five man!" He yelled. "Each one hotter than the last one. They even make Elizabeth look like a dud."

I laughed, "Now you're crazy. Elizabeth is hot as all hell."

"No man I know that's why it is insane. These girls are all hot. All five of them." Tim insisted.

"Five new girls?"

Tim nodded and gestured, "Look there is one now."

I glanced down the hall and saw this incredible girl walking toward us, clinging her books to her chest.
Melanie-Iglesias-importtuner-dynastyseries-02.jpg


I blinked and glanced at Tim, "Holy shit man."

* * * *

Phase one had begun. But in order to allow his girls to have time to do their work, Morgaine needed to get Elizabeth away from the boy for a while. He would never fall for the seduction if Elizabeth was around to keep him under her thumb. No in order for him to secure her as a prize he must first get her away from this Jason boy.

Morgraine found her walking down a hall near the back of the school. He smiled and stepped before her, "Hello Elizabeth." He told her calmly. "So good to see you again, although it is a shame you had your minion kill poor Albiero."

He shook his head and spread his arms, "It is of no matter to me. I wont try to force you to join me. However I want one small gesture of good faith. Let me show you what you would be walking away from. Please come with me, let me show you my home and my subjects, the land you could be the queen of for all eternity. If you see it and still say no I will never bother you again."

He smiled, "Deal?"
 
Last edited:
beautiful-sexy-woman-at-a-window-oleksiy-maksymenko.jpg


Marie smiled at Linda as she walked down the hall with books in her hand. Walking over to her she snagged a book from Linda, "Found him yet?"

Linda smiled and nodded, "Straight ahead. I sent a text to the rest to meet us after class. Want to help me try to get him to stay after class for a bit?"

Marie grinned to Linda, "I sure would. You sit on one side and I will sit on the other, that way he will be too distracted to want to leave."

They walked up into the classroom with Jason and easily took a seat beside him, both smiling at him.

*********************

106467978660483604_Nf5Q37GQ_b.jpg


Elizabeth stopped in her tracks when Morgaine stepped in front of her. She glared at him, though he looked as he did when she first met him; handsome as always. His eyes always caught her attention and they did this time as well.

She opened her mouth to say something about Alberio, but before anything came out Morgaine was giving her an offer. She sighed heavily, "Why would I even want to go see what you have to offer me? I told you no years ago and I will say no again. I even told Alberio that and he didn't like the answer."

She started to walk past him, but he caught her arm. She looked to the arm before looking back up to that handsome face. Elizabeth enjoyed looking at him, she always did, but she had no reaction to his touch, not like she did when she was with Jason.

"All I want is a moment to show you, that is all. Come and see for yourself. Otherwise I will continue to send people to get you Elizabeth. I will give you no peace until you at least do this one thing for me."

Elizabeth sighed again, she knew Morgaine was good at his word, he always was. When he said he would do something, he did it. She remembered being with him, remember that time with him and it was a dark dark time. Elizabeth knew that he wouldn't leave her or Jason alone until she did this one thing, "Fine, but I can't be long."

Morgaine smiled and slipped his hand to the lower part of her back, leading her away from the school and from Jason. Glancing at the clock as she left she knew she needed to be back in a couple of hours for Math class, the one class Jason and her had together.
 
Tim watched in complete disbelief at the two new girls walking into the classroom. He was further stunned that they quickly took spots on either side of Jason. What the fuck happened to reality? Jason and Tim both were so far down the social totem pole that there was no way girls should even give them the time of day. Yet Jason somehow was able to attract them like moths to a flame.

Tim needed to ask Jason if he could borrow whatever pussy magnet he might have found because this was fucking bullshit.

* * * *

I tensed as the girls sat next to me, surrounded me on both sides. Every sense in my body flared to life as I felt them come near. My nose burned with the scent of their perfume, and under that....their blood. Oh god their blood smelt incredible. My mouth watered and I started to shake in my seat.

Elizabeth had never warned me about the hunger. About how consuming it could be. I was sitting there in agony. I wanted...no i needed to jump on them both and rip them open so i could feast on their life.

To top that all off my sexual desire also raged beneath the hunger. I could smell these girls were fit, healthy and very very fertile. Feed and breed was what chanted through my head. I wondered how i even got through class. If i could have sweated as a vampire i would have been drenched by the time the bell rang.


* * * *

With a gesture and a flick Morgraine tore open a rift in the world, opening a portal to his land in Europe. He turned to Elizabeth and gestured to the rift, "After you my dear. The charitot awaits."
 
tumblr_m9e9f0f44a1rz55wbo1_1280.jpg

Tammy
tumblr_m9a5m2rG281rz55wbo1_400.jpg
Joanna-Krupa-:-wallpapers.skins.be-blonde--Sexy-Celebrities--COLOUR---SENS--morenita3--sexy-woman_large.jpg

Jennifer -------------------------------------------------------Courtney

When the bell rang, Marie and Linda both got up but came closer to Jason. They smiled, "Hi I'm Linda and this is Marie, would you mind waiting here a moment and meeting our other friends?" Just as the words left Linda's lips in walked Tammy, Jennifer and Courtney, "Ahhh here they are, this is Tammy, Jennifer and Courtney. We were wondering what you were doing after class." Marie bent down toward Jason with a smile and whispered, "We were going to skip out and do something much more fun than this. Please come with us." Jennifer, Tammy and Courtney also moved toward Jason, "Let's go and have some fun."

They all grabbed for Jason, their fingers slipping over him as they tried to convince him to leave with them. All of them brushing against him, laughing softly and trying to get close enough where he would be enticed by the smell of their bodies and their blood. They all knew what Morgaine was and figured Jason was like him. And Jason was their ticket in after all, so they were going to do whatever it took to get him to come with them.

**********************

Elizabeth was surprised when Morgaine stopped them, but more so when he opened up some kind of portal. She glanced to him before looking back to it, wondering how she was going to get back to the school if he refused to allow her to go.

Looking to him again, "I have your word that you will return me?" He nodded and she turned to look back at the portal. Taking a deep breath Elizabeth stepped through to find herself in his living room.

Elizabeth glanced around seeing that not much had changed. He still enjoyed being extravagant like always, but he did have really good taste too. She admired the expanse of the living room, trying to remember what the rest of the place looked like, but then again it was so long ago it was like a distant memory. She felt his hand on her lower back again which made her jump a bit before she glanced at him over her shoulder. She forgot how handsome he was. Maybe her memories of him were tainted in some way. How could someone so good looking need to be so cruel...he could have anything he wanted.

Elizabeth tried to step away from his touch, but he was right with her every step she took. "The living room has changed some, but still lavish as I remember it." She tried to do something other than stand there and feel his hand on her.
 
Back
Top