Selkie (closed for heartofcourage)

“Sisters love Riona.” She said as she looked up at Dane, thinking of the words to tell him that they were very protective. “They protect Riona?” She asked him, not really sure that this was right. “Sisters love Dane. One sister no mate. Be careful.”
 
From what he got from Riona, the sisters are a bit protective of Riona, which he already found out not long ago, but will most likely be fond of Dane. And apparently there was one sister of hers that has not acquired a mate yet.

"Be careful?...Why?"
 
"Sister steal Dane." She said with a serious look at him. "Riona love Dane." She was sad at the thought that her sister might be able to take Dane away from her. "Riona and Dane children." She made the motion with her hands again, a large hump over her belly to show him that she had plans for their future.
 
Dane was surprised that there was already a noticeable hump on her stomach.
(I guess Selkies have a fast reproductive cycle)
Dane touched the bump and rubbed it gently.

"Don't worry..I won't fall for anyone else. You'll be mine and mine alone, and I'll belong to only you.

Dane kissed her lips and rubbed her head playfully.
 
Riona moaned and clenched her thighs tightly together as he stroked her hair and she came again. "Dane." She whined, her hand gently stroking the tiny bump of her stomach, wondering if this is what it meant to be with a child.
 
Dane noticed Riona's nervous reaction.
"Are you scared of having a baby?"
 
"Baby?" She asked in a voice full of awe as she gently stroked the bump. "Baby.' She said the word softly, a big smile crossing her features as she suddenly realized what it was.
 
"Hehe..you make a great mother...you know if you're still nervous, you could ask yoru sisters for advice on caring for the baby."

Dane lied back down, still stroking Riona's stomach.
 
Riona purred happily as Dane stroked her stomach. "Love Dane." She said as she nuzzled against him again.
 
Dane kept stroking the stomach as Riona rested on him.
He blew soft air in her ear tickling her a bit.

"So...Do you think your sisters will like my food?..What games would they play?"
 
"Sisters love Dane. Sisters love Dane food." She said, giggling as he blew against her ear. "Sisters swim and play." She looked at Dane, her eyes full of love for him. "Dane swim?"
 
"Hehe, of course, a lot better than you"
Dane closed his mouth, realizing what he said.
"OH...I'm...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you sad.."
 
Riona's eyes suddenly went sad as Dane mentioned the way she couldn't swim in her human form. She turned away from him on the bed, presenting her back to him as she quietly pouted.
 
(Great, fucking great....What a stupid move!! What the hell was I thinking?!)
Dane touched Riona's shoulder.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It was insensitive of me..Please...forgive me."
 
She still pouted, her arms crossed over her naked chest as Dane apologized. She couldn't explain the irrational anger and sadness that was coursing through her.
 
"Umm..I can...teach you how to swim if you want.."
Dane really hope he could mend his mistake, not wanting this relationship to end.
 
Riona pouted still and shook her head. "Dane not love Riona." She pouted, her lower lip sticking out like a child.
 
"No..of course I do. What I said was a mistake"
"Please...I do love you.."
 
Dane slowly leaned close to Riona and kissed her lips passionately, hoping she knows how much he means to her. He wouldn't know what to do with himself if she hated him or she left.
 
Riona returned Dane's kiss, her arms wrapping around his neck as she held him close, purring in a low voice that showed him she wasn't mad.
 
Dane continued kissing her passionately, caressing her body as he did.
He pulled out, smiling at her.
"So..you forgive me?"
 
Riona kissed Dane gently once more before she pushed him away and sat up. "Clothes?' She asked him, wondering if he had anything for her to wear at the reunion.
 
Back
Top