Fun on the bun.

Last edited:
C

Stalking is bad = -goo

Asking for help is not = +goo

I hope he was nice and took or showed her to a mental health clinic, or kindly said:

"Sorry, you are not my type."

I think the Top of the G should help the bottom of the G:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/04/14/woman-arrested-for-stalking-hugh-jackman-in-west-village/

Maybe he could buy her dinner and talk it through? Maybe she was his type.

Also, facial hair is a man's choice, no1 MAKES(read:Forces) a woman to shave her legs.
 
?

Why cannot Massive corporations and CEOs buy debt holdings?

This country has been good to you. We have made you $$.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-15-09-07-09

other countries should not own our Government, our Business interests should.

+it would give you a reasonable excuse for lobbyists.

Or Do Corporations own it all? Hmm. Hmmmmmmmmm...

*sniff*

Smells like conspiracy, where's all the truth? Someone knows and Some1s can find out.
 
Au! Au! Au! We Love ya!

Why does Murdoch get a bad wrap? Maybe it is because he is onto Sum Thing.

Watch this whole speech, it is worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbqLO1TBnGo

Greed =/= Always

I thank him for this speech, said it better than I could ever try to.

"Government and the Press should be accountable."

Free Market = PRO >.<

My day has been made. Hope exists. Change can be for the better.
 
Last edited:
Teh And

*"I refuse to sit by while others use the Martin family and myself as a way to further their own political and career agendas."

Seriously. The kid is dead. None of you were there. It smells like a conspiracy ne way.

Want to honor his memory? Find all info pertaining to the case.

Don't understand? c: "Fast and Furious" &/or Eric Holder.

Where did they get their orders from.

+pro Jamie Foxx.

This needs looking into for real, screw the spin, and do not waste that lost life.

His family deserves better.
 
Facepalm.

Twitter is pointlessly difficult.

Epic Fail. I miss DOS.

BBS = FTW.
No one should have to work for technology.
 
Rebel Music to MA Ears.

Wyclef @ President makes me happy.

Spearhead it dude.
 
HowBout It?

If Law Enforcement can surveil a drug dealer or mobster for months or years to build a case, why can't they do the same to reported pedophiles.

I promise that there are times that the current CFS system has it's hands tied.

Ask me how iKnow?

I believe the Police want to help, I believe that CFS has good intentions.

Good intentions are not Truth.
 
G od.

If there is a god or gods, i doubt they would need your worship.

The Bible is a good way to live your life, but that depends on whose Bible you are reading.

Also: The ending sucks, someone should take it out. Greatness has no end, only a begin.
 
*sniff

I don't know too many things, but I do know brainwashing +natural suseptability can make people do crazy things.

This Marathon bomb smells bad, plus it is insanely coincidental.

So much so that it cannot be. There is much shadyness involved here.

Why watch the TV unless something good is on?

My point exactly. Right after it happened there is a reporter posting about how it made her feel?

WTF is that? People are dead, screw her feelings.

Look deeper people. The TV has been lying to you for years, why should they stop now?

B afraid at these implications.
 
TY Ridley(sp?) Scott

"The mob <i>is</i> Rome. And while Commodus controls them, he controls everything."

Russel Crowe gets ++88 exp, I dunno why people give him crap.
 
Please No Hurt.

I hope no1 blames this guy without Truth.

This is a World Event. He had every reason to be there.

Just because you are of Arabic descent(read:decent), It does not make you a terrorist.

Why would a Saudi want to hurt us? We bring wealth to their country, they enrich ours by association.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO

seealso: Movie - The Kingdom.

Full of POV. I'm fin on this topic.

Don't blame arabs, blame bad people.
 
$$ going Nil.

""The United States is like the Titanic, and I'm here with the lifeboat trying to get people to leave the ship... I see a real financial crisis coming for the United States.""

Be Afraid.

http://moneymorning.com/ob-article/...ign=content&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=taboola

Only one set of people to blame here, and they were elected.

If the average person cannot live without fiscal responsibility...
Why isnour government allowed to?
 
Last edited:
Guns Kill People?

Ok. So this gun violence/gun law crap is giving me agida.

Like this:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/15/supreme-court-guns-new-york-law/2083907/

So I did some statistical math for proofs. Insanity has ensued within our leaders.

Look for yourself how properly trained concealed carry works:

Concealed Carry States (31 of them):
http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/articles/2012/right-to-carry-2012.aspx

Gun Violence Incidents Per capita Per State (per 100k Res):
http://www.statemaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_fir-death-rate-per-100-000

Lastly, population per state via Census (click 'Table' cause easier):
http://www.indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/population#table

PROOF'D. isht works. As in >.<

How's that for 1.1.1
 
Largest Exploitation of Children on the Planet.

Disney is brainwashing your kids.

Need an example? C:

The Land Before Time
All Dogs Go To Heaven

Both Don Bluth Films

Do you want your children to be Theme Park Consumers, or to understand genuine metaphor?

You can watch Oprah, or you can watch Ellen, one of those will make you feel dirty, and it is not Ellen.

+88 exp Trey Parker & Matt Stone & Associated.

***Ellen makes me feel dirty @now
 
Last edited:
Truthbomb

Home Value Re Assessment by a contracted agency? Asin your politicians paid someone, not from your area to state the value of your home?

What part of that makes sense?

Check their bull:
http://www.valueappeal.com/

Freebee, plus it works, ask me how iKnow.
 
Global wut?

Let's talk bout Global Warming:

How can you accuratly measure the temperature trend with 250 years of temperature data?
Isn't the Earth at least 2000 years old?
What if it is older?
How much of that Temp Data is accurate? Accurate in the last 100 years?

Yup. My point exactly.

Wonder why 'scientists' are stumped?
Where are the voices of those that know for fact?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/16/us-climate-slowdown-idUSBRE93F0AJ20130416

Let's not even start with the 'Green' technology: Asin: Cat Converter particles building up in the Arctic.

THIS IS GREEN:
http://www.engineair.com.au/

1 more for our fine Australians. Hello ladies that live there :)
 
'I'd buy that for a dollar'

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130417/DA5MVE600.html

Why is the person in charge of our country not fighting back or speaking out or doing what he is suppossed to do, and talk to the World as our elected representation.

Free Elections are everyone's concern.

It's almost like Our CIC wants the drama....

I can't prove it, but do I really have to at this point?
 
Last edited:
:(

Why can our medical system do no wrong?

Think they are held to the highest standard. They are not:

http://www.startribune.com/local/stpaul/203333601.html

+ask me how iKnow from personal experience.

What part of 'do no harm' is difficult to understand?
Why do they send you bills before giving you test results, and then make you pay again just to get them?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top