The Purple Thistle

Her heart began beating faster just knowing that he was in the room. Yet she still remembered the Alexander that she had seen and the words that he had spoken. This is the sort of wife I want, one who can accept that her husband knows best and will take her whenever he pleases...whenever he pleases...whenever he pleases.... She could not forget what he had done. Coupling without love. Coupling to show ownership.

When he first spoke, she turned from the view outside to stare at him. Yet, inside, her brain reminded her that he was her husband. And that she had loved him. Had. Could she ever find that love again?

Veronique my love, I know you will never forgive me for what I did and it is no use asking you to but please listen to me, I have no excuses, it was wrong, so very, very wrong and I regret it bitterly, but now you have seen both sides of me and I know which side we both prefer, I have banished my dark temper, it is no more, If you don't trust me I perfectly understand but you can provoke me all you wish and you will never see that Alexander again.

His eyes were pleading, but she knew that this was not something that a few platitudes could repair. This would require work.

“You hurt me. I speak not just of the physical pain. I had trusted you. You knew the kind of woman you were marrying. I never hid any of that from you. I am a woman with a perfectly intelligent brain, able to understand complex ideas. I have never been one to stay home and sit by the fire with needlework. Did you not see how I handled myself in France? How I handled the advances of your disgusting “friend”? Someone that would fuck a woman that in all likelihood has given him the pox! For God’s sake, she would fuck anything in trousers.”

She paused for breath, and before he could speak, she raised a hand to stop him. He was quiet.

“And speaking of that friend of yours, never send him here to do that which you should be doing yourself. The disgusting man had heard what had occurred between us, which was one of the reasons that I returned home. He came here to offer me asylum at his manor to protect me from your temper. The man spent most of the adventure pawing me and kissing my neck. Since he was the leader, I kept my complaints to myself though I was quite liberal with the use of my elbow and the heel of my shoe. I could handle him, and did. The point is that I should not have to. Just what kind of “friend” do you have? I am sorry that he is your friend but I prefer that if you have him here again, it is when I am not around.”

Sadness flirted across her face. “I never mentioned divorce. Never. What I said was that that if you want a wife that stays at home and occasionally takes fencing lessons, I cannot be that kind of wife. You are saddled with the kind of wife that I am. I am the kind that if I think that I can help in your adventures, then I will. If I don’t want to or am unable to, then I won’t. But my going with you is to help you, is to enjoy life. I accept your dandified personage as that is something that you must do. That is what couples do. Make concessions. But you cannot have it both ways. Accept me as I accept you, or accept that we will have a loveless marriage.”

She was suddenly tired, and crossed to sit down in a chair.

“Speaking of your persona, Anna has noticed the lack of your usual gay self. I will leave it up to you to decide just how you want to explain it to her.”
 
Alexander listened carefully to everything that Veronique said to him and understood that everything she said was true and he had been too blind to see it.

"My sweet love, I have been blinded by my love for you and have taken for granted your love for me, I know that deep in your heart you still love me but you have a need and a right to punish me, I accept that and will continue to accept it for as long as you need but I will never, ever stop loving you with all my heart. If you wish it so I will continue to sleep in the second bedroom. I will endeavour to show you my love every moment we are together."

He paused to see if Veronique's face had changed at all then he continued,

"As for Anna, call her and I will explain everything to her, she is a loyal and trusted servant and will not gossip to all and sundry."

Anna was called and stood waiting to hear Alexander's excuses for allowing his wife to travel alone with the risk of being robbed or worse on her way home, her expression was one of disdain for the man who she had served and admired for so long.

"Anna what I am about to tell you must not go beyond this room, do you understand?"

Anna nodded and her face changed to one of curiosity, what secrets was she going to be privy to?

Alexander took a deep breath and began,

"The man you see before you is a broken, sorrowful man who has treated your Mistress abominably the details of which I will not reveal but I am not really that man nor am I the foppish cad that you see in public. There is good reason for that. We, that is your Mistress and I are part of a group that do our best to save as many persecuted aristocrats in France that face execution merely for being aristocrats as we can. We were on such a mission for the past few days, that is all you need to know about that, but the important thing is that our identities must remain secret, so to aid that deception I act the fool in public and have also done so in front of you and the other servants. I have grown tired of always being on my guard in my own home so I will no longer continue with that and be my true self whilst in my home and will only adopt the other mantle when we have visitors."

Anna's face changed to one of incredulity, she'd had no idea of this secret life of her Master and Mistress.

"It is so much to take in Sir but I assure you that no word of this will escape my lips."

"Thank you Anna, that is what we both wanted to hear, so life will continue as normal except that I will be me. You may go now."

Anna left with her mind in a whirl while Alexander turned back to Veronique,

"I have done the right thing I could not deceive her any longer?"

He asked, seeking his wife's approval.
 
Last edited:
For the first time since he had entered the room, her features softened. As she sat there, the memory of their love so newly discovered in the few days since their wedding washed over her. With his words she spoke up.

“No Alexander, you need not sleep in the spare room. I have missed you in my...our bed.” She paused. “I still love you. I never stopped. But love and trust are different issues. Please give me a bit of time to forget that vision I have of that night. But I have missed our closeness. It is not me punishing you. It is me relearning to trust you.”

When he asked for Anna to be called, she nodded and crossed to the door. As she had suspected, the woman waited just outside and quietly slipped inside.

“My husband wishes to speak with you.”

She watched as Anna’s expression changed while Alexander spoke. The distasteful expression gradually changed to shock and surprise, with his answer explaining much. When finally the young woman was dismissed, she could see Anna pondering over what she had been made privy to.

Once again alone, Alexander turned to her, as if seeking her approval.

I have done the right thing I could not deceive her any longer?

She smiled. “Your secret was yours alone to reveal. You can trust Anna.”

What was becoming a familiar sensation overtook her and once again she headed for the chamber pot. As she had not eaten anything since last night, all she heaved seemed to be bile, the acrid taste burning her throat. She expected that Alexander would suspect that she was with child. She knew it was not pregnancy, so it must be either something that she ate at the inn, or the stress of this thing with Alexander. Or perhaps both. Maybe now that their marriage was on the mend, this would leave her.

With watering eyes, she finally straightened up and looked at him.
 
Suddenly Alexander had hope, Veronique's eyes had softened and at long last he could look her in the eye without feeling that he was overstepping the mark. He did note however the dark circles under her eyes and the sickly pallor of her skin and he was full of concern for her,

"You don't look well my precious, are you ill? Maybe the torment I have put you through was too much. You must rest and I will tend to you."

When Veronique suddenly hung her head over the chamber pot and retched violently but only bile appeared he became really alarmed. Then a thought occurred to him, it was still quite early and did not women have what was called morning sickness when they were with child? The thoughts raced through his head, was he to become a father so soon? When Veronique finally stood and looked at him he was afraid to ask and instead he insisted that she return to bed or at least be made comfortable and rest in Alexander's own chair.

"There is no need to call Anna, she has so much to do, You are my wife and it is my duty and also my pleasure to take care of you, anything you want or need just ask, for today and until you are well again I am your servant."

He gently held her and kissed her on the forehead avoiding her mouth for two reasons, one being that he did not wish to appear too eager to assume that all was well between them, the other reason being that her breath was heavy with scent of the bile from her stomach.

"Would you like some peppermint tea?" was the best he could come up with although he had no idea how to make it for her.
 
Last edited:
Seeing her sick seemed to alarm Alexander. It was certain that he was seeing her not at her best. As he helped her to his chair, she leaned against him. This entire fight had been upsetting. Once seated, she took a deep breath.

“I’ll be fine. It’s just that this incident has upset me. I was afraid that my marriage was dissolving before my eyes.”

She leaned back against the chair, aware of her husband hovering around her.

There is no need to call Anna, she has so much to do, You are my wife and it is my duty and also my pleasure to take care of you, anything you want or need just ask, for today and until you are well again I am your servant.

His kiss on her forehead was sweet, and comforting. This was more like the Alexander that she had married. Not that wild-eyed man that she had seen. Carefully he wrapped a light blanket over her lap and stroked her temple, holding her gently in his arms.

Would you like some peppermint tea?

“Peppermint tea? That sounds intriguing. Perhaps that would soothe my stomach.” She took hold of his hand, laying her cheek against the back of it. “Please, my husband, let us not fight like that again. It is too upsetting to my body. Just clearing the problems between the two of us is already calming my stomach.” It was true.

She watched him leave the bedroom and hoped that there would be no more such incidents. Alexander was gone for only a few minutes before Anna gave a discreet knock. She entered when Veronique called out.

“Is Madam all right? Do you need anything?”

“I am fine, Anna. Thank you but my husband had gone to get me some peppermint tea.” She smiled at the woman, glad that their problems had been discussed and hopefully solved. She certainly had no plans to be relegated to home and hearth and to rarely step outside these walls.

She watched the maid curtsy and slip back outside. Veronique knew that they could trust the woman to keep their secret.
 
Alexander was loath to leave Veronique all alone even for a short while but he had promised her peppermint tea and peppermint tea she would have but first he had to find the kitchen. It was as he wandered about searching for the kitchen that he realised what an insular life he led, he didn't even know where the kitchen was in his own home. Fortunately he found it without having to ask any of the several servants he passed on the way some of whom he had never seen before or recognised but didn't know their names.

The cook greeted him with a big smile,

"Good morning My Lord, what can I do for you?"

"Good morning cook, I'm afraid I cannot recall your name but I need some peppermint tea for my wife she is not very well."

"It's Caroline Sir, peppermint tea? Of course, you go back to the Mistress and I'll send one of the maids to you."

"If it's all the same to you Caroline I would prefer to have you show me how to make it and I will take it to her myself."

Cook was surprised, she had never heard of the Master of the house doing such a menial task or for that matter addressing a mere cook by her first name.

"Of course Sir, it is a simple task providing you know how much peppermint to use, too little and you may as well drink hot water, too much and it tastes rather bitter."

She found all the ingredients and showed Alexander what to do and when it was ready she filled a pot with the tea and arranged a tray with two cups and saucers for him.

"There you are Sir, are you sure one of the maids cannot carry it for you? Be sure to give the Mistress our best wishes for a speedy recovery."

Alexander thanked her and for good measure gave her a peck on the cheek which made her blush with pleasure.

"Oh Sir!"

He carried the tray through the maze of corridors until he was back in familiar territory, he smiled at everyone he met, some of whom gaped in amazement at the sight of the Lord of the Manor carrying his own tray like a servant.

Veronique was sill in his chair when he entered and her colour had returned somewhat.

"Here you are my dear, I apologise for taking so long but became a little disorientated"

He poured out two cups of the steaming brew and as they sat sipping it he told Veronique how he had got lost in his own home and had to ask the cook to show him how to make the tea. He made fun of himself and slapped his thigh laughing as he said what a fool he felt. When the tea was finished he rang for Anna to clear the tray away and return it to the kitchen telling her to be sure to tell cook that they had enjoyed it immensely.

"You look much brighter now my love, oh and I forgot to tell you all the servants send their best wishes for your speedy recovery, you are loved by everyone in the household but none love you more than me."

He sat on the arm of the chair and put his arm round her shoulders.

"I hope that tonight we can say good night to each other with a kiss, I ask for nothing more."
 
It seemed to take some time for Alexander to get the tea and Veronique used that time to rest, a gentle summer breeze skipping through the open window.

When finally he returned, he proudly carried the tray of tea. Then for the next half hour or so, he kept her amused with his antics of looking for the kitchen and learning to make tea. Soon he had her laughing with him. It felt nice and she found her memory returning to her wedding night. Remembering everything except the bad. After they finished, she had Anna take the tea thing away. Once they were alone again, he sat on the chair arm and hugged her to him.

You look much brighter now my love, oh and I forgot to tell you all the servants send their best wishes for your speedy recovery, you are loved by everyone in the household but none love you more than me.

He slipped his arm around her. It was a comforting feeling.

I hope that tonight we can say good night to each other with a kiss, I ask for nothing more.

“But of course. The bed was lonely without you.”

She was a bit apprehensive. What would Alexander do the next time that Percy called with an assignment. As it stood right now, she had no desire to see or associate with the man.

And as to her first adventure, the thought of Bella loose on English society was a scary thought. She didn’t know just where the woman and her parent were but she certainly hoped that she never saw her again.

*****

The saddle blanket was rough against her breast, though without it the wooden crate might have left slivers of wood in her body. Silas’ large hands, rough with calluses from hard work, held her ass cheeks apart as he steadily plowed her asshole.

Bella was anxious to get ensconced in Sir’s home. Sex with Silas was fun, and it filled a need, but she was wanting more. Sir had not been back since that first day when he had fucked her in that house. But for the past several days, Silas had been the one to take care of her. The man wasn’t much of a talker but he sure could fuck.

With a grunt, she felt him fill her ass with cum. She felt a bit left out though - she had yet to climax as already Silas was pulling his pants back up. With a quick slap on her ass cheek, the man left and she slipped her dress on and headed to go clean up. Another day without Sir.

Maybe he was busy setting things up to make her his wife. Then she would rub it in Veronique’s face.
 
Veronique's reply gave Alexander hope that everything might soon return to normal, why, hadn't his love just said that she was lonely in bed? Surely that was an indication that she missed more just his presence, maybe she wanted to keep him at arm's length but secretly wanted him ensconced inside her. He felt the stirrings of excitement in his breeches as he remembered the scent of her arousal and the wetness of her sweet delicious love haven, the softness of her body and the small mewling cries she gave as he made love to her. He felt the love for her sweep through him and unconsciously licked his lips and he bent his head to kiss her on the lips.

"I have just decided," He announced suddenly

"I know very few of the servants by name or even by sight, I do not know what tasks they perform, all I do know is that they run this house not me, so tomorrow morning at nine of the clock everyone and I mean EVERYONE will gather in the courtyard where I will come amongst them and get to know who does what, their names, if they have a family, WE should be a family not Lord and Lady over a load of insignificant people. Veronique would you please give Anna the task of spreading the word?"

With that speech out of the way Alexander's excitement had subsided and he could now stand without embarrassment.

"Is there anything else I can do for you my love before I catch up on the endless paperwork, letter writing, scrutinising bills and so on?
 
She was a bit surprised when he kissed her. It was a perfunctory kiss yet it seemed to hold hope. And above all, the kiss seemed to spur him to action.

I have just decided. I know very few of the servants by name or even by sight, I do not know what tasks they perform, all I do know is that they run this house not me, so tomorrow morning at nine of the clock everyone and I mean EVERYONE will gather in the courtyard where I will come amongst them and get to know who does what, their names, if they have a family, WE should be a family not Lord and Lady over a load of insignificant people. Veronique would you please give Anna the task of spreading the word?

She nodded, looking at her husband with new eyes. They seemed to be changing each other. That was, after all, what marriage was.

Is there anything else I can do for you my love before I catch up on the endless paperwork, letter writing, scrutinising bills and so on?

“No. I am fine. You take care of whatever you need to take care of. That tea has calmed my stomach and I do feel better.”

She watched him leave before ringing for Anna. The woman entered and gave a curtsy.

“Yes, Madam?”

“Anna, the Count wishes to have the entire household to be in the courtyard tomorrow morning at nine. Everyone. From the youngest to the oldest. Everyone. If they work on the estate, then he wished to see them. He has asked that you inform them.”

Anna looked shocked. Veronique smiled and calmed down the maid. “I know, Anna. Sometime my husband lives in his own world. What is the Butler’s name?”

“Mr. Sanders, Madam.”

“Well, we don’t want to cause dissent in the ranks, do we? Ask Sanders to come see me immediately.”

While Anna rushed to fetch Sanders, Veronique got up and checked herself in the mirror. She knew that it was important to look the part of the Countess. Tucking away a stray hair, pinching her cheeks, anything to look the mistress of the manor.

There was a discrete knock at the door and when she called out, Sanders entered. For the next ten minutes, she informed the butler of what Alexander was wanting. The man, without any change in his face, listened to Veronique and nodded his understanding. By the time that the man left, she knew that Sanders would have everything ready for his master come morning.

For the rest of the afternoon, she read a book and took it easy. She really was starting to feel better and felt that the nausea was due to being upset over the incident with Alexander.
 
Alexander's writing desk in his study was piled high with correspondence, he sighed and sorted them into separate piles, one for bills to be paid, one for incoming money, one for letters that needed to be answered and one for miscellaneous correspondence that could wait. Thankfully the miscellaneous pile was the largest and he put that to one side. He worked until it was almost dark and his eyes began to droop. He pushed himself away from the desk and then remembered Veronique, he scolded himself for neglecting her for so long and went in search of her hoping to enjoy a nightcap with her before they went to bed. However she was not in the parlour where they usually had their nightcap nor was she in the lounge, as he wandered from room to room in search of her he saw Anna,

"Do you know where your Mistress is Anna? I cannot find her anywhere."

"Yes my Lord she retired to bed almost an hour ago saying she was tired but wanted to look pretty for you when you came to bed," Then conspiratorially she whispered, " Whatever disagreement you had I think she is prepared to forgive you."

Alexander smiled and then laughed "Anna you are incorrigible and have a naughty mind, but I hope you are right."

They chuckled together and Anna said "I love her Ladyship dearly and hate to see her sad so please put that sparkle back in her eyes and a smile on her face."

"I will do my very best but it may take some time as she is not feeling well."

He then took his leave of Anna and made his way to their bedroom where Veronique was propped up against the pillows with a book and wearing nothing but a big smile.

"There you are my dear, I was expecting to find you asleep, Anna said you were feeling tired, but as you are awake I hope to steal a goodnight kiss from you."

He began to undress but hesitated about climbing into bed naked and looked at Veronique to see what she thought about it.
 
Alexander had a lot of correspondence to take care of as he had not done any of that since they had married. So she expected that it would take some time. However, it did surprise her that by the evening meal time, he was still busy in his study. But she understood such things.

When it was time to eat and still no husband, she decided to leave him alone and let him take care of business. Anna brought her some broth that the Cook had prepared especially for her and she ate it, actually being hungry for the first time since this whole upset had happened.

When Anna came to take away the tray, Veronique informed her maid. “I am tired and I think that I’ll retire a little early. That way, when my husband comes to bed, I will be a bit refreshed.” Anna nodded and quickly returned the tray to the kitchen, glad to see that all the broth had been consumed. Once she returned, she help her mistress prepare for bed.

Finally alone and waiting for Alexander, Veronique got out of bed long enough to remove her gown and lay it across the foot of the bed. However, she slipped on some drawers. It would be her way of reinforcing that there would be no sex tonight.

Climbing back in bed, she propped herself up amongst the pillows, dozing a bit before awaking. The book on her bedside table was there and she leaned back against the bed pillows and read.

It was only several minutes later that the door opened and Alexander came in. He looked happy to see her looking better.

There you are my dear, I was expecting to find you asleep, Anna said you were feeling tired, but as you are awake I hope to steal a goodnight kiss from you.

“Of course you may steal a kiss. As long as that is all that you steal.” She smiled at him, watching his undress for bed. He did seem a bit apprehensive and she was not sure why. With a quick flick, she pulled back the covers on his side of the bed and pat the mattress beside her.

“I am depending upon you to be on your best behavior in bed for the next couple of days.” She lifted up the covers enough so that he could see the drawers that she wore. Even though a lady fashionably dressed did not wear drawers, usually every woman kept several pair to be worn during those times, particularly once a month, when they would be needed. Or whenever a wife felt that she needed to make her wishes clear.

She was sure that Alexander understood her wishes.
 
Alexander's indecision as to whether he should go to bed naked or not disappeared when he saw that his beautiful wife was wearing only drawers so that part of her was out of bounds, he understood that but a goodnight kiss would not be enough to calm his raging libido. He craved the warmth of her plump soft breasts against him and a taste of her delicious pink nipples and maybe she would stroke his cock into submission.
He removed the remainder of his clothes and stood before her in all his naked glory with his cock proudly erect, preening like a peacock for several minutes, turning his body this way and that making Veronique smile then burst into laughter at his antics.

He climbed into bed and before Veronique could protest he had her in his arms feverishly nibbling at her neck and collarbone. His hands were on her breastbone just below her plump juicy breasts.

"I cannot tell you how much I have missed you in my arms my love, I do understand your reluctance to allow me free passage to your treasure but please allow me to express my love for you in whatever way I can."

He laid her on her back and just holding and carefully caressed one silky soft breast, he kissed her, wetting her ruby lips with his tongue before he pressed his lips to her's and pressing his tongue between them.

********************************

Bella woke with a heavy feeling in her stomach and had to rush to the pail in the corner of her room, she retched and retched until it hurt to do so again. This was the third day in a row this had happened but Bella put it down to the awful English food she and her family were given although it was odd that neither of them were sick. Bella consoled herself with the thought that once she and Sir were married and she became a lady she would have nothing but the best French food on her table.

Silas was becoming boring now, yes he would fuck her well and beat her backside but nowhere near as painfully as Sir did and that led her thoughts to Sir. Where was he? Why hadn't he come to her as he promised? But then he was a Lord, an important Lord at that, it must be affairs of state that kept him away. She made her way to the deserted cottage to meet with Silas and undressed ready for him and lay on the bed with her fingers inside her little pink hole while she waited.
 
He really was quite funny, strutting naked about the bedroom as if to entertain her. His actions were quite successful and soon she shook her head, laughing at the absurdity of his actions.

Diving into the bed beside her, she was quickly in his arms, his lips and hands covering her body. It was almost like it had been several days ago, at least before they had argued. And though they were together, he was agreeing to her rule that there was to be nothing below the waist. She felt more comfortable with him, yet was determined to stop the actual sexual act for several days. At least until she could once again trust him completely.

I cannot tell you how much I have missed you in my arms my love, I do understand your reluctance to allow me free passage to your treasure but please allow me to express my love for you in whatever way I can.

Before she could answer, he gently rolled her into her back to caress her breast, kissing her carefully before pressing onward. Soon their tongues were intertwined while his hands enflamed her body. Yet through it all, he agreed to her halt for actual sex, and his hands remained above her waist.

During a moment when they both sought it catch their breath, she reassured him.

“I do still love you. But you must promise to stop even thinking of divorce. That is never an option. And I never spoke of such. I am your wife. You are my husband. And as such, if you will give me your love, I will give you mine.”

She had wrapped her hand around his manhood, stroking it. She understood that he needed somewhere to spout off. “After all, I don’t want you feeling neglected.”

*****

Bella heard the cottage door open and footsteps as the large man entered, already unfastening his pants as he entered the room. The man still rarely spoke and she would be glad when Sir came back. She was in a hurry to become an English lady. And in the times when Sir was away rescuing some of her countrymen and women, she could perhaps enjoy the hired help.

Silas grabbed her legs and lifted them up and pressed them over until they were near her head. The man quickly rammed his cock into her wet pink hole, getting himself all nice and slick. Then he quickly pulled out and she knew what his plans were. She felt the tip of his cock press against her backdoor, with her body relaxing to allow his entry. He was soon grunting his pleasure as he pumped his cock deep into her anus. The man really was quite the caveman.

“Silas, you may want to hurry up and cum. Your English food sits heavy on my stomach. If you take much longer, I may bring it up to decorate your body.”

She felt him fill her bowels with his hot seed before he pulled out of her and stood up, pulling up his pants.

“You might want to clean yourself up. Your parents are looking for you.”

And with that, Silas lumbered out. That was the longest speech that she had ever heard the man utter. But it did tell her that she needed to quickly clean up and get back to the house. Perhaps they had heard that Sir was coming. Coming to take her with him.

She quickly washed her sex and tried to clear out her bowels. It would not do for Sir to find evidence of Silas on or in her.
 
Veronique's body felt so wonderfully soft and pliant under his fingers as he caressed her, her breasts soft and malleable as he pressed them together to form a deep channel for his eager tongue to lick between them and her lips were eager for his kisses, sensually, their tongues duelled with each other and then her words eased any worries he had about their future together.

'I do still love you. But you must promise to stop even thinking of divorce. That is never an option. And I never spoke of such. I am your wife. You are my husband. And as such, if you will give me your love, I will give you mine.'

He replied with all his love apparent in his words and tone.

"My dearest love I am well aware that you love me and divorce never really entered my head, my utterance of that awful option was a knee jerk reaction to you saying that you could not be the sort of wife I wanted. Our love for each other transcends all other possibilities, we are meant for each other and we will be together for ever and ever."

Her tiny hand curled around his manhood and smoothly stroked along its length, it felt that she gave all her love in that simple action, not out of a sense of duty to pleasure husband but she wanted to pleasure him and herself.

"My sweet, your hands please me in ways that I thought they never would again, OH, YESS, end this pain in me and bring me to fulfillment."

He groaned and his creamy seed ejaculated on her hand and wrist as she pumped him dry.

"Your love is so clear to me now and I understand that I need to win back your trust before I can consider planting my seed inside you."

Before he lost control of himself he turned away from her so his back was presented to her and draped her arm over his hip as he feigned sleep.

******************

Bella hurried to find her parents, perhaps Sir was with them to ask them for her hand in marriage, she wanted to be there so she could throw her arms around him and press herself to his hard demanding body and cry out 'YES, YES SIR, TAKE ME FOR YOUR WIFE, I AM YOURS.'
When she found them though they were alone and they looked sorrowfully at her, her father spoke to her, trying to break the bad news as gently as he could.

"My dear daughter we have received news about our application to be allowed to reside in England, your mother and I have both been accepted but there appears to be some delay in processing your application. We, that is your mother and I have been allocated a home in a fashionable part of London and will move there tomorrow, sadly you have to remain here until your papers are confirmed."

Bella was crushed, Sir had not come for her and she was to stay here with the awful English food upsetting her stomach every morning. Her only consolation was being with Silas.
 
Last edited:
It took great strength of character for Alexander to not press her for sex. Of that fact she was sure. Yet, he honored her desires and soon he had rolled over, pulling her to him so that her firm breast were pressed against his back. She was happy that they seemed to be working their problems out. And that he was doing what she had asked.

Soon she was asleep and feeling loved and safe. Just having him in the bed beside her seemed right. Seemed comfortable. With her arm wrapped around him, for the first time since this whole problem began, she saw hope for peace.

*****

Bella watched her parents leave, the carriage heading away until it was a tiny dot on the horizon. She was worried. Why had she not been confirmed? Perhaps this was merely the first step in making her his wife. Could it be that Sir feared that her parents would say no to his plans?

Perhaps she should refrain from sex with Silas. At least until she heard from Sir. And she would soon need to know what was his name. After all, she would not be Lady Sir, would she?

She called and ordered a nice hot bath with lilac oil. She would make herself perfect for Sir so that he could not refuse her. The water was relaxing and she worked to make herself look like the lady that she wanted to be. While soaking, she had the maid perk up her dress in an attempt to make her look better.

Mon Dieu! She was not one to give up easily! Now if she could just get some delicious French food and calm this stomach of hers.
 
Alexander slept soundly for the first time since he angered Veronique and she left him, it wasn't the sleep of the dead though, he dreamed of Veronique and making love to her. She came to him willingly with open arms and sweet kisses, it seemed so real that his manhood swelled and throbbed throughout the night and he woke hoping that Veronique would provide him with welcome relief. He turned to her and held her close so her breasts were crushed against his chest and murmured softly into her mouth as he kissed her,

My love, my dearest, may I humbly request that you attend to your husband's needs as you did last night."

He was careful not to let his throbbing manhood anywhere near her nether regions in case she should misunderstand his request or if he should lose his self restraint and lose all chance of forgiveness in the foreseeable future.

******************

Percy had been busy with his estate and had not given his French whore a moment's thought for days when he had a sudden urge to go and see her. Surely she would be pleased to see him after so long without a cock inside her, he was confident that she greet him with open arms and legs, he could unload his sperm into her and leave her satisfied if he told her that he was endeavouring to get her leave to remain in England.

When he arrived he sought her out and found her in the hostel reception room looking slightly pale and her hands clasped over her stomach otherwise she was most desirable and he could hardly wait to sink his manhood into her soft, wet, eager hole. When she saw him her face lit up and she ran and threw her arms around his neck crying with happiness,

"Oh Sir I have missed you so but I knew that you would come for me and take me to your home and we can make arrangements for our marriage."

Percy was taken aback as he had no plans to take this French whore anywhere, and the thought of marriage made him shudder, she was just for his pleasure, to be used like the whore she was.

He extricated himself from her embrace and solemnly told her,

"This is something we have to discuss later but first let us go to our cottage and renew our close friendship." putting off the moment he would tell her that she would remain here for some time.
 
Last edited:
Sleep was filled with lovely dreams of Alexander making love to her, and it was a rested and happier Veronique that stretched herself awake the next morning. With arms spread out over her head, he turned and slid his arms around her to pull her body to his, with kisses sweet and yet hopeful.

She brought her arms down around his neck, kissing him back. With a smile on his face, he whispered to her. My love, my dearest, may I humbly request that you attend to your husband's needs as you did last night.

She knew what of he spoke, for as he had rolled over towards her, she had noted his manhood standing out from his groin like a tree in the woods.

“I think perhaps that could be arranged,” she whispered back to him before untangling her left arm from his and sliding it down his body. Soon his turgid manhood was wrapped in five fingers, her small hand stroking the tight muscle.

The groan that he gave seemed to fill their chambers, letting her know that she was accomplishing what he had requested and needed.

She was glad that he had not pressed her for sex. In fact, each movement that he made succeeded in proving to her that he truly was contrite.

She kept up the steady action, knowing that he was close to coming.

*****

It was fortuitous that she had abstained from fucking with Silas though her stomach still was giving her a difficult time.

But one glimpse of Sir pushed all that to the background as she threw herself at him. He looked just as he had when last she saw him.

”Oh Sir I have missed you so but I knew that you would come for me and take me to your home and we can make arrangements for our marriage."

"This is something we have to discuss later but first let us go to our cottage and renew our close friendship."


She looked at him and made a moue, her face showing her pout. “But Maman et Papa are no longer here. They have been approved and have left for London. I have been here all alone just waiting for you. So we no longer need hide our close friendship.” She took him by the hand and led him upstairs to her bedroom.

Once she had closed the bedroom door, she slid into his arms. “Oh Sir, my body has aches for you. My desire is for that which only you can give me.” Hurriedly she began to unbutton his waistcoat, longing to have his cock pumping deep in her.
 
Alexander sighed happily as Veronique's tiny hand grasped his swollen manhood and groaned as she smeared the droplet precum over his cock head and lubricated her fingers so she could slide her hand along its length more easily, her grip tightened slightly and he groaned out loud,

" You are the most wonderful wife a man could have my love."

He stroked her firm soft breasts and took a hard pink nipple in his fingers and rolled it back and forth gently squeezing the firm rubbery flesh, he heard the sigh she gave and in his mind he knew she too was aroused but figuratively he girded his loins and refrained from going below her waist even though he knew in his heart that she wanted him but he would let her have her way and deny them both the ultimate pleasure of her whole body. Even so his hand wandered down and over her belly, finding it not quite as flat as normal just a small bump. Temporarily he forgot about that as Veronique's hand slid faster and her grip grew tighter and he felt the surge of his seed through his cock to splatter over her hand and breasts. The relief he found was enormous and he kissed her again their tongues entwined in a lover's kiss.

He caressed her belly again and found the small bump entrancing but puzzling, then a thought struck him, could his wife be..............? No, not yet they had been wed less than a week, if perchance she WAS with child it must have been on their wedding night when his seed had found its target, but did Veronique realise, did she know?

"Veronique my sweet, you have been ill these past two mornings so Anna has informed me and you have put it down as due to the poor quality of the food at the Inn and the stress of our disagreement but their seems to be another possibility, has that crossed your mind?"

Veronique looked at him with a blank expression and then the realization of what he was suggesting hit her and she she clasped both hands over her belly a look of disbelief and wonderment on her face.

*************************

Bella's hands were busy with Percy's buttons her face shining with excitement as he undid the laces on her bodice and his hands delved inside to cup her two firm mounds, she sighed happily as he tweaked her swollen nipples, it hurt but that was part of her pleasure, to enjoy the pain that Sir inflicted on her, even Silas with his rough handling of her could not give her as much pleasure. She had his bright blue breeches undone and down to his knees but she couldn't wait for him to get them off, she took hold of his stiff erect manhood and gave a delighted cry as it twitched in her hand,

"Mon Dieu Sir you are much larger than I remember but that is no problem, my pussy has aches for you and the more there is of you to fill me the better."

Seconds later her dress fell to the floor and she stood before him naked except for the thigh length silk stockings held up with pink satin ribbons. Her pale thighs contrasted with the scarlet stockings and drew the eye upwards to her glistening pink treasure that she offered so freely to all and sundry. Percy was as susceptible as any man to her charms and despite his distaste for her he thrust his hands between her legs and his fingers found her slit, soft and slippery with her juices. He caught her fat juicy lips between his fingers and squeezed hard causing her to cry out in pain,

"Oh Sir, you hurt me so but I love your dominating nature, the thought of you penetrating my hot aching pussy make my knees weaken."

Percy gave a sardonic smile and said,

"In that case my little French whore I suggest that you kneel on the bed."

Bella didn't mind that he had called her a whore, in fact she welcomed it for he knew what she was yet in her mind she had the thought that he still wanted marry her.

Quickly she jumped on the bed and knelt on all fours waiting for Sir to ravish her once more.
 
Veronique my sweet, you have been ill these past two mornings so Anna has informed me and you have put it down as due to the poor quality of the food at the Inn and the stress of our disagreement but their seems to be another possibility, has that crossed your mind?

Alexander’s words caught her of guard. Could she really be pregnant? True, her monthly had not occurred. True, it was a day or two late. Could life already have taken root within her?

He looked happy but she was afraid to agree with him so quickly. It very well could be the food or being upset. She would hate to say yes and then later find out that she wasn’t.

“It really is too early to tell. We should know in several weeks. If I am, would it make you happy?”

*****

Her sex lips still throbbed from the fingers of her lover. On all fours on the bed, she was sure that they had swollen with desire enough that they must be obvious to Sir. Her nipples, enlarged and protruding, tingled with the anticipation of what Sir must be planning to do to her. Even the upset stomach was temporarily forgotten.

And maybe afterwards he would let her know just when he would take her away from all of this and make her his wife.

She swayed her back and slowly wiggled her ass, hoping to entice and enflame him. From the erect cock that sprung from his groin, Sir was more than needing her services.

“Sir’s little French lover is eager to be stuffed.”
 
Alexander's joyous expectations were dampened somewhat by Veronique's non committal reply,

'It really is too early to tell. We should know in several weeks. If I am, would it make you happy?'

Several weeks? He could not wait that long, he needed to know as soon as possible, there would be things that needed to be done, a nursery, a crib, the christening, baby clothes. None of these things would just happen they needed to be meticulously planned down to the last detail. How could she not know for certain? A woman knows her own body better than anyone even though he knew every inch of Veronique's luscious body he could not say for certain so perhaps he was mistaken but if not he would be delirious with happiness and he told her so. He cradled her in his arms and spoke softly to her.

"My Love, my dearest, I am sure you know best so if we must wait so be it but that does not mean we cannot prepare for it, quietly without making any announcement of any sort, I do suspect that Anna has her own thoughts on the matter but I am confident that she will not say anything until given permission to do so. In the meantime I think that you should be examined by a doctor."

He called Anna and asked if the household were gathered in the courtyard as he had instructed.

"Aye that they are Sir, and all are pleased that you are taking the time to speak to them."

"Excellent, when I have finished I have an errand for you, I wish you to go and summon the doctor to examine my wife and discover the cause of her sickness."

"Yes Sir, she needs a doctor to prescribe a tincture to settle her stomach, I hope I am not speaking out of turn Sir but I think her tummy may be on her mind a lot for the next few months."

"Then we are of the same mind so we must work together to ensure she receives the best of care."

*********************

Bella waited patiently for the exquisite pain that Sir delivered so expertly, the pain felt so delicious on her pale white buttocks and thighs but then there was the wonderful feeling of his hands on her and 'Oh, Mon Dieu' his manhood penetrating her so forcefully, so deep. She craved his fucking of her young ripe body but he kept her waiting, playing with her emotions until she cried out in frustration and need.

"Sir, your Little French Whore has needs of you, PLEESE, end this misery and give me the greatest pleasure that I know you can bestow. I can put it no plainer, FUCK ME SIR."

Percy gave a sardonic smile as his young French slut begged him to fuck her. He intended to fuck her hard and long after he had enjoyed giving her the pain that she loved to endure.

He took his riding crop and placed it between her legs so it lay in the wet furrow of her glistening hole and with a flick of the wrist it flexed against her pink folds and the tip quivered against her sensitive clit and she cried out as jolts of exquisite pain shot through her quivering body.

"SIR, SIR I beg you, more Sir, More."

"'Twill be my pleasure Slut, I have decided that I will stay the night and take you to places you could never dream of."

Bella had no idea of what she was about to endure.
 
Pregnant! Surely not, for she had such plans. Adventures to go on. Places to see. She hoped that it was merely the results of the past few days, though deep in her heart, she knew it to be true. Her flow was late. And perhaps she did feel a bit different though maybe it was because of the suggestion of a possible baby on the way. Though she had been told that it usually was several weeks before a woman knows for certain.

Yet when Alexander rang for Anna, the two of them seemed certain that she was pregnant and decided that a doctor should be sent for.

“Have I no choice in this?” She looked from one to the other in question. Anna shook her head, a slight smile on her face. Alexander, on the other hand, sported a rather large grin and appeared to be quite proud of himself, almost strutting without actually being overbearing.

She was sure that if she was found to be with child, there would be a hold on her fencing lessons. And definitely no forays into France to rescue unfortunate aristocrats though she really would not miss seeing Percy.

And with that she felt her stomach churn.

*****

'Twill be my pleasure Slut, I have decided that I will stay the night and take you to places you could never dream of.

She practically quivered in anticipation. This would be as if they were married. Husband and wife. Surely this was just a step closer to that. And since Maman et Papa were no longer here, it was not necessary to keep this quiet.

“This little French whore is all yours! Please take me to places that I have never been before.”

She wiggled her ass at him in an effort to entice him.

“We can spend the entire time in bed.”
 
Alexander kept his promise to the members of his household and gave them a speech about them all working together to make this a pleasant place to live and work, they received him with great affection as he had always been good to them although a somewhat distant figure.

They were most impressed when he went amongst them and challenged the Blacksmith to an arm wrestling duel the best of five and were even more impressed when he only narrowly lost three to two. Alexander thoroughly enjoyed himself and he kept his eye on Veronique as she moved among the maids and cooks and spoke to the apprentice dressers, with Anna by her side introducing each one. Come midday Alexander announced that if they all worked hard that afternoon there would be a hog available for roasting and a cask of ale for the men and some homemade wine for the females. the homemade wine made by cook's mother and not on the staff list but accepted as if part of the furniture.

Anna went to fetch the doctor, a middle aged man with big bushy sideburns and twinkling blue eyes. He made just a cursory examination of Veronique's belly using one of the new listening devices. Mainly he asked questions concerning her recent sexual activities which both Alexander and Veronique regarded as necessary to enable the good doctor to reach a diagnosis. However he aroused their suspicions when he began asking about positions they had used, which position she found most enjoyable? Did she reach a climax in each position? All highly personal questions and Alexander had him tossed out and swore he would make sure he never practised again.

"I will get in touch with Percy and ask him to recommend someone, he has many friends in that field."

********************

Bella felt that she was in heaven, Sir hadn't left her alone for a moment the whole night long. When he wasn't torturing her in some way and making her cry out in pain and beg for more, he was using her body, claiming it and leaving his unmistakable mark on her even though there was no need, she belonged to him and gave herself willingly but he had still made no mention of when their wedding might be.

However she lay next to Sir with her naked body covered in bite marks and red stripes from his crop. Her legs lay open with Sir's wonderful gift trickling from her, she could not close her legs as her pussy was so sore but this was of no consequence to Bella, she she accepted it all as his way of showing her how much he loved her.

As she lay there she felt the bile rising in her throat yet again and she had to hang her head over the chamber pot. She decided to ask her Master if he could get her some proper French food.
 
The doctor that arrived to check her over seemed competent at first but soon began asking questions that made her uncomfortable and Alexander was displeased with the way that the examination had turned. Even she had to admit to being relieved when her husband cut short the doctors questions and had the man shown promptly to the door.

I will get in touch with Percy and ask him to recommend someone, he has many friends in that field.

“No!” Veronique was adamant in her answer. “I prefer no dealings with that man nor his suggestions as to what ‘doctor’ I should see. Husband, let me call in my doctor. Doctor Fredrick brought me into this world and knows me better than any doctor that Sir Percy may have stashed in his own pockets. Besides, I suspect that if he is still bedding that French trollop, then he will be needing his own doctor for one reason or another.” If Veronique’s suspicions were correct, either Belle would be soon expecting a little heir for Percy, or Percy could be suffering a case of the pox. Or who knew, perhaps it could be both.

Sitting at her writing table, she wrote a brief note to Doctor Fredrick reminding him just who she was and asking if he could come at once with the bearer of this missive. She stressed upon him the need for secrecy and after sealing it, handed it to Anna, again reminding her also of the need for secrecy and that she was to put the message in Doctor Fredrick’s hand’s only. Nodding, Anna quickly donned a light wrap and headed out.

More than once had the servant been called upon to fetch Doctor Fredrick and she knew the man easily by sight. With past military service, the Doctor had retained that military bearing, with his steel grey hair and goatee making him a distinguished figure. Even his grey eyes appeared no nonsense to the casual observer.

But his heart had always held a soft spot for the little girl that he had delivered. Veronique could always make him laugh and he found her stubbornness a delight compared to too many of the women that seemed to not have a brain in their heads.

Upon reading the message placed in his hands by Anna, he merely nodded and, after folding it and placing it in his vest pocket, grabbed his bag and his waistcoat and turned to the servant that waited for him.

“Lead on, dear Anna. Let us see what mischief she has gotten herself in to.”

*****

Once again, she wretched into the chamber pot until her insides ached. She feared that the stench of it might be off putting to Sir so she rose and with his seed running down the inside of her leg, she quickly set the pot outside the door. Crossing back to the bed she stood beside it and ran her hands over the evidence of her night with Sir. Bite marks adorned her body, her breast, abdomen and thighs seemed in particular to have their fair share and from the way her ass stung, it must have a goodly amount. Never had she known a man so brutally wonderful and yet possessive of such stamina. All of her holes had been used with such finesse and though she was tired, had he wanted to do it all again, she would have joyfully acquiesced. She had finally found someone as horny as she was.

Though now, having emptied her stomach, she felt that she could use some food. French food.

Standing like a naughty child by the bed where Sir lay naked, his spent cock attempting to resurrect itself once more, she ran her hands up and down her nude body, trying to excite him.

“Sir, i wish that you would never leave. I would do anything I could to make you happy. Anything!” She gave him a smile and spread her legs a bit before rubbing her stomach. “I could certainly do with some food. Would it be possible to find someone here able to prepare a good brioche, or chicken en bagpipes, or even oysters? Even the stomachs of riverside birds with sand-leek sauce would be a nice change. It is just that this English food is so coarse that it upsets my stomach.”

She gave a little pout to emphasize her desires.

*****

After the disastrous visit with the previous doctor, Veronique could understand Alexander’s hesitancy with Doctor Fredrick and his desire to be present in the room while the man looked over his charge.

He listened to her heart, asked her pertinent questions, and gently felt her abdomen.

“Remind me, how long have you been married?”

“One week.”

There was s slight smile on the doctor’s lips. “Trust you, little one...” he paused and shook his head. “...forgive me, Countess, to cause controversy over such a simple thing.”

Veronique waved her hand at the Doctor. “Forget the title right now, I am still the same woman, well, almost the same. My husband and my maid believe me to be pregnant. Am I?”

“You very well could be. But quite frankly, it is too early to tell. You say that you have been sick in the mornings. That is usually a sign of such. However, what is known as morning sickness does not usually start until just under a month, something like 3 to 4 weeks after the pregnancy occurs. Your nausea could be bad food, perhaps upsetting news, or even the flurry and excitement of the wedding and your newly wedded bliss. It could even be a combination all of the above. But a definite answer should be forthcoming within several weeks. In the meantime, keep track of how often you are sick and should your flow return. And I want you to eat rather bland foods until your stomach settles. And here,...” he reached inside his bag to pull out a bottle and handed it to Alexander, “...is a tincture that should sooth her tummy. A spoonful twice a day. If there is a baby, it will not harm either her or the baby that she might be carrying.” He took Alexander aside. “Quite frankly, the taste is horrible and you may have to give her a sweet to help overcome the taste.” He grinned at Alexander and spoke again where Veronique could hear. “You must be a brave man. I have known Veronique all her life and she is strong willed and hard headed.”

“Thank goodness he married me before talking to you. And I am not hard headed, I am just right.” She laughed and as Doctor Fredrick packed up his bag, she looked at Alexander to see if he approved of the Doctor.
 
When Doctor Fredrick announced himself and was shown into Alexander's presence he was immediately impressed, this man actually looked like a doctor, a man of intelligence, of diligence and above all a man of discretion. The two men took to each other immediately and Alexander was not at all perturbed by the Doctor's thorough examination of his wife even though he asked her to bare her abdomen and even lift her skirts in order to examine her nether regions. He did notice a slight frown on the Doctor's face as he examined her down below and he himself saw the slight bruising at the top of Veronique's thighs but the Doctor said nothing, Alexander knew in his heart of hearts that he was the cause of that bruising and silently cursed himself again for his actions that fateful night.

When the Doctor had completed his questions and examination he spoke to them both and announced that it was possible that Veronique might be in the very early stages of pregnancy it was too early to say with any certainty but they would know within a few weeks. He also put forward several suggestions for Veronique's bouts of sickness, one of which pricked Alexander's conscience.

'Your nausea could be bad food, perhaps upsetting news, or even the flurry and excitement of the wedding and your newly wedded bliss'

It was the mention of upsetting news that pricked his conscience, could that also include violent behaviour by her husband? He dare not ask in case the good Doctor thought ill of him. Doctor Fredrick gave him a tincture to sooth Veronique's stomach and some advice on what she should eat, avoiding rich and spicy food.

Before he left he advised Alexander that the tincture had a sour taste and it would be advisable to give her something sweet to take the taste away.
Veronique and the Doctor shared a joke as he left and Veronique smiled at Alexander seemingly asking his approval.

"He seems a jolly decent fellow my love I would entrust your care to him without a moment's hesitation."

************************
Percy reclined on the bed eyeing his night's work on the horny French tramp who was now part of his life. She was battered and bruised, bitten and flogged and severely fucked in both holes but still she tried to entice him, running her hands seductively over her body and opening her legs to show him that she was still desirous of his body.

"Sit down my pretty French whore, I have some news that will both delight and disappoint you."

Bella quickly sat beside Sir and reached for his cock but he pushed her hand away and she gave one of her seductive pouts, not understanding why he would refuse her ministrations to his mighty endowment.

"Bella I have now received confirmation that you may remain in England."

Bella jumped for joy clapping her hands and shouting,

"OH Sir what wonderful news, now you can take me home and I can prepare for our wedding."

"No, Bella I can't take you home or marry you, You see I am already married."

He didn't mention that he was estranged from his wife Marguerite and had been so for some time. Bella's face dropped as her dreams were shattered with those few words, Gone were her dreams of being Sir's wife and being a lady in a fine house.

"I will not abandon you Bella, I have a secluded cottage in the Yorkshire Dales, where you will live, I will also provide a maid for you so you do not have to go out, she will do all your shopping for you. I will visit you whenever I can. There, what do you think of that? Does it not please you?"
 
For some reason, she was pleased that he approved of Doctor Fredrick. It did surprise her that she was a bit shy about revealing herself in the presence of these two men. One had delivered her and had taken her through her life up to this point and the other was her husband and knew her intimately. Yet when the bruises on her legs were revealed, Doctor Fredrick had merely frowned and Alexander had looked ashamed and stricken.

She could see the disappointment in her husband’s eyes when the Doctor told them that it was too early to know for sure. After the Doctor had left, she crossed to Alexander and assured him.

“Don’t worry. You may be correct after all. It’s just too early at this point. I know you. Despite your somewhat foppish disguise, you want people to see you as a man’s man. Someone that got his wife pregnant almost immediately.” She teased him. “Though I suppose that you think that my being pregnant would seriously cut into my activities?”

She waited for his answer, waiting to see just how he would handle her question. Her eyebrows were raised as he looked at her somehow stricken. “Is it that dificult to think that I might know just what I can and cannot do? Or that I would make the correct decision on my own? I may be hard headed, but I am also a realist!”

*****

Bella’s ass had grown used to Sir’s well-endowed cock in the short period of time since she and her parents had been rescued. To have found a man truly as deviant as she was exciting. They would indeed make a magnificent couple.

Sir lay reclined among her pillows and rumpled bedding, the smell of sex heavy in the air. With her parents no longer watching her every move, she could at last enjoy herself as she never could before. Standing beside the bed, she hoped to entice him into more fun. She truly needed sex as she needed food and water. One man had called her something - a nymphomanic. To her it had a lovely sound that seemed to flow off the tongue. All she knew was that she seemed to crave Sir even more and she tried to entice him to take her again.

Sit down my pretty French whore, I have some news that will both delight and disappoint you.

Good! News to delight! She climbed upon the bed and reached for his cock but he deflected her hand. Automatically she pouted. Thought his next words did delight her that she could stay in England. Now next would be a wedding and finally a Lady. A chance to show up that snooty Veronique. She had a very vivid memory of Maman et Papa being summoned to remove her from the school when she had been found In flagrante delicto avec le jardinier, which is what the official paperwork said. She remembered as she was escorted from the school looking back to see Mademoiselle Veronique Sanders watching her from the balcony, looking down her nose at her.

Yet with his next words, he crushed her hopes. Not to become a lady. What was she to do? Mon Dieu. He was already married.

I will not abandon you Bella, I have a secluded cottage in the Yorkshire Dales, where you will live, I will also provide a maid for you so you do not have to go out, she will do all your shopping for you. I will visit you whenever I can. There, what do you think of that? Does it not please you?

Her hopes were crushed. No marriage for her. Yet Amabella was also a realist. Sir was willing to make her his. She would have her own house and her own maid. And when he was there, they could pretend that they were married. Sir was a wonderful lover, he knew how to fuck and tease her body to wonderful heights.

To take him as a lover would be perhaps the best of all worlds. Though she would miss playing with Silas and any other man that she could entice.

Her own house. Her own maid. And Sir for her lover. As she thought about his offer, she felt that familiar aching between her legs. A slow smile crept across her face as she looked him in the eye.

“I want a maid that can prepare French cuisine. This English food upsets my stomach. And will Sir visit me often? And bring me pretty dresses to wear? And fuck me until I cannot get out of bed?” As she spoke, she reached out a hand and stroked his leg, slowly working her way towards her objective. The closer she got to his cock, the more she noted it twitch in anticipation.

“So, when do I move in to my new home?”
 
Back
Top