Making him cum in his pants.

Steve5511

And nothing else matters
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Posts
2,458
Any ladies out there ever do this? I just love the challenge of trying not to cum but knowing that she will ultimately win.
 
Love it!

I've had this done to me many times...mostly when in public places as previously mentioned. Sure makes it exhilarating to try to leave the place without too many lookers.
 
A number of years ago I took my girl friend at the time to Ceasers Palace. Don't remember who was playing, but we were set at a small cocktail table with another couple. My gal was wearing a type of pant suit which gave me easy access to her tits and eventually her pussy. She had a rather hard time covering up her climaxes, but no one else knew what was going on.(maybe maybe not)didn't really care. Anyway after the show it was rather emberassing for me trying to hide the rather large wet spot on my pants.AAAHHH those were the days my friends!!!
 
I love that sexy look of power a woman gets when she gets her man to lose control and cream in his pants...
 
I've induced this before. It's a sick sense of satisfaction when you can do this with just a little patience and the proper amount of teasing.
 
Hmmm I guess women don't like doing this? I was hoping for a better responce. :(
 
I've had this done to me. It was really hot. A woman who really wanted me while I was dating someone else. I met her for lunch, told her I couldn't fuck her, she rubbed me under the table very casually until I exploded in my pants.
 
The last time I did this was when I was much younger. I have to admit I loved the feeling of power it gave me that I could excite a man so much that he would cum in his pants. I haven't done it since my first few boyfriends...I didn't really know guys were so into it.
 
I would think that there would be some Dommes that were into it. Finding some poor random guy in a bar and making him lose control just because she can.
 
Happened to me when I was in high school. I arranged to visit a class mate who was baby sitting. While her charge was napping we were making out on the couch with my hand down her pants fingering her. She was so wet and sexy that I lost control and popped off in my pants. I was so embarrassed :eek:
 
My wife enjoys teasing me, rubbing through my pants in public or wherever. I usually stop her before I blow if we are in public, but there were two times recently, once in the car and once in the bed after waking up, where she caressed me ever so lightly and I came within two or three rubs of blowing a massive load. She stopped both times for various reasons, unbeknownst to her how close I was.
 
Yes... one girl I dated had a knack for doing this to me. She would use her hips to rub up into me in a crowd and place her hand so it would make contact with my crotch. We could be in a crowd and she would "find" my cock in my pants. I would loose control and she got a big kick out of this. Lucky for me is she was adventurous and liked to find a crazy spot to give me a nice reward.
 
My girlfriend has done this but never in public. Although I did wear my cum soaked boxers the rest of the day a time or two when she did. There is something sexy about a good old fashion handjob or dry hump. :devil: I wouldn't mind this happening in public and being caught with a wet spot by a lady or two.
 
This hasn't happened since I was younger, and at those times it was always a disappointment. Following this thread, it seems like a fun challenge. I'm going to have to think of a way to try and do this...

Guys, what would be the tease that would make you cum in your pants easiest?
 
This hasn't happened since I was younger, and at those times it was always a disappointment. Following this thread, it seems like a fun challenge. I'm going to have to think of a way to try and do this...

Guys, what would be the tease that would make you cum in your pants easiest?

Feeding me your wetness off your finger in public.
 
Back
Top