Tips please, I want to fuck my boyfriend's dad

cplfemdom

Virgin
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Posts
12
Hi all!! Me and my boyfriend have a big fantasy that we wish to fulfill. I want to fuck his dad and my boyfriend is one of his fantasy to know that is dad is fucking me!! Please give us advice on how we should proceed! Tips anyone ? Please we really want good advice and realize that dream!! Thanks all!
 
I guess it depends on how serious and important your relationships are. Would it be a big problem if living out this fantasy killed your relationship with your boyfriend? Is your boyfriend willing to jeopardize his relationships with his dad, and potentially other family members, if things went awry and/or word got out?

If the answers to those questions are no and yes respectively, then you might as well try to make a move on his dad, or better yet, have him approach his dad about having sex with you. I can't imagine a good dad would agree to fuck his son's gf, but there are a lot of crappy fathers out there.

If your relationships are important, then keep this as a fantasy that you two enjoy together, or maybe find a stand-in for your bf's dad (e.g. an older guy who maybe has similar physical and personality traits) and roleplay the scenario.
 
My boyfriend's father is 58 yo

Hi, my boyfriend's father is 58 yo. I am 24 and my boyfriend is 28.:)
 
Is the dad married or in a relationship? If so, I'd just keep this in the fantasy realm. If he is single and unattached, I'd be willing to bet he's fantasized about having sex with you.
 
Depends upon the dad

Does he have a strong, masculine personality?
Is he a physical man; a man of action?

Have you tempted him yet, either by word, deed or dress?
Did he notice and respond?
Do you get the sense that he is game?

It would be dangerous to tempt me. ;-)

Good luck.
 
He is a man of action but it depends on what i think.
Yes he is masculine.
I juste started to tempted him with some dresses that he can se well my cleavage. I wear tight leggings with a provocative thong that i am sure he see's well when i bend or sit.
I know he looks at me, my tits and firm ass too, but for the moment, he just looks.
 
Personally I would say its totally not worth the risk. You could really screw up some family relationships.
 
Give Me A Break!

The guy would love to fuck a young broad whether he was single or NOT!
 
Why not keep teasing to see what the score is. Do you stay over? If so where, with your b/f? Is his dad single, is his room near enough to hear you both fuck? If so really have a loud session and see his reaction. Have him 'catch' you in the shower or bathroom, or have an oops moment sunbathing. Dont wear a bra on occasions. Spill something on your t shirt , and perhaps soak it a little too much while wiping it, your imagination and your nerve are the limits.
 
Hi all!! Me and my boyfriend have a big fantasy that we wish to fulfill. I want to fuck his dad and my boyfriend is one of his fantasy to know that is dad is fucking me!! Please give us advice on how we should proceed! Tips anyone ? Please we really want good advice and realize that dream!! Thanks all!

Some things are best kept fantasy, but if you really want to do this, flirt with the father and see if he responds. The easy part is fucking your boyfriend's father, the hard part is going to be convincing the father to do a MFM threesome with his son. Or maybe not, just depends on the guy.
 
There's no chance in hell I would ever go there. Imagine how bad this would bomb if it didn't work out. Yeesh!
 
You'll probably need to move on after you do this . . . maybe a different country, maybe another continent.

Just my opinion, but I suspect it's not a good start to a long term relationship.
 
If you dont want to help, please keep your negativity and go fantasise with someone else, i want real, no fake jerkers. Thanks
 
Daaaaamn! just walk up to him, grab his balls and say,"I want to fuck you" simple.
 
do it, don't do it.

if you do it, live with the consequences.

... and post pics or it never happened. :D
 
honesty

I think you and your bf need to talk to his dad. If you just seduce him he could feel guilty about sleeping with His Sons Girl friend. Just flirting and stuff could also make him think you are not a good choice for his boy
 
Here in China, it's quite unusual for a girl to have such fantasy.
 
Back
Top