The hunt (Closed to one male/PM me)

Eva was somewhat surprised when the next few days passed without incident, and it was unfortunate because she actually started to think that she had just been paranoid about what exactly had been going on and that maybe this vampire wasn't as much of a threat as she had initially thought.

She was able to have the brace taken off of her hand, and when she actually got a good look at the damage done, she was surprised that she didn't need surgery to fix it. Instead all that was left on her hand was a rather incredible looking bruise directly on the heel of her hand, one that was properly wrapped to assure that no further damage would be done to it.

Every turn she found herself looking to see if he was there, watching - or even making some sort of threat on another life - but there was none.

It wasn't until a few days later when she came home and there was a notice on her front door that she started to panic - it wasn't something that she was expecting, to be told that she was to be out of her house within forty-eight hours.

She was on the phone within seconds, trying to figure out exactly what was happening, and every step up the ladder in the company did not seem to have any answers for her, instead giving her a complete runaround.

By the time that the business hours were over, Eva found herself calling every that she had, but no one seemed to have an answer for her, looking around her bedroom briefly before getting up, pulling a cardigan on and walking downstairs, briefly bringing her hand to her lips, pressing her index finger to her lower lip and tapping it a few times as though trying to remember something.

Her mind briefly went to the vampire she had been dealing with and after a few moments she pulled her phone out from her pocket, going through her missed calls to redial the number that he had been calling from.

Eva hit redial with some hesitation, actually relieved when it went to some automated voicemail, taking a few steps to the front door and opening it.

"..So..I was just thinking. Why the hell would I have to leave my house. Every payment is being made..I've done nothing wrong. I really hope that this doesn't have anything to do with you because I'll be staying with someone else. In another house - that you are also not allowed inside..."

She glanced outside, standing in the doorway, her fingers tapping the doorframe as she debated whether or not to say anything more or just hang up the phone.

"You're really starting to bother me."

Eva hung up the phone, blue eyes still watching the darkness cautiously as she held her phone at her side, contemplating whether or not to go outside,..or if she should pack an overnight bag and try to get to someone else's house in the morning.
 
Tomas spent his time quietly, catching up on some reading that had been interrupted a dew decades before and he never got around to finishing off. It was good to just relax for a while, and the few days it took for his next plan to occur was just what he needed.

He received a call to notify him that all had been done, and that Eva was now homeless, or would be in a short period of time. Tomas had also learned to value the use of the many services the mortal population had at their disposal, assuming that one had the funds to acquire them. So, he was on the phone, and had a reasonable sized team of investigators keeping an eye on Eva, so he knew where she ended up staying.

"Yes, the look on her face will be priceless. As will her expression when we next meet." He chuckled at the thought of her thrashing about in pleasure once more. He sighed at the thought of how she would deny her body's response, and the fact that her mind was the greatest driving force behind her reactions.

"How easily people forget that the mind, or the brain, is the one thing that truly drives arousal. Yes, eventually the body will win out over the mind, but it takes a long time for that to happen. To climax as quickly as Eva does, well... she may say she doesn't like it, maybe even think she doesn't, but deep down, she does."

Tomas stood up, and wandered over to the young woman sitting on the sofa at the other end of the room. The barely tanned face was devoid of expression as she sat in a rigid pose. The short, simple dress was cut of plain fabric, and served the purpose of keeping her body warm while she was not needed. But as he got closer, she reacted to his presence. Her face lit up in a rapturous smile, and she leant back onto the sofa, spreading her legs for him. Her lightly coloured pubic hair matched the colour of the hair on her head. He could see her increasing arousal evident in the way her body changed, and the aroma that wafted to his nose. He knelt down before her, his hand lightly caressing her inner thigh. The woman moaned with pleasure at the touch, her breathing deepening as well. Tomas smiled as he looked up to find her staring back at him intently.

"I look forward to Eva giving me that same kind of look, sweet one, but without the need to force her like I did to you." She whimpered as he lowered his head to her inside thigh, running his tongue the full length of her thigh. She shivered uncontrollably, her gaze never leaving what he was doing to her. His lips dragged back softly over the now blazing skin until he stopped before half way down.

The bite was swift. The rush of her warm blood filled his mouth, giving him a rush better than any sexual climax he had ever felt before. The young woman screamed out in pleasure, climaxing with the first pull of the suction of his feeding on her. His hands clamped down on her leg, holding it steady as she bucked and thrashed in ecstasy. Tomas resisted the urges that came with the Feeding. He remained in control as his own body fought against his mind. Lusts from before his change battled with lusts brought about by his change, threatening to cloud his mind and judgment. But he was ready for them, and he took only what he needed from her, such that he could once more savour her unique taste again.

He held his tongue against the wounds, giving her natural defences the chance to repair the damage he inflicted. All the while, he felt her weakened pulse thump under his tongue, as well as the associated aftershocks of the woman's many orgasms. Satisfied that she would not bleed to death once he moved, he fetched a small jar of a special salve for just such occasions. With one swipe of his laden finger, the dribbling wounds were coated. He watched as the bruising started to retract, and the wholes closed up. The angry red patches on her shin faded, until it was impossible even for him to see where he had fed form her.

"Thank you, sweet one. If nothing else, you are quiet company when it's needed."

The young woman sprawled over the sofa, moaning and whimpering in pleasure, almost oblivious to Tomas' presence as she floated in her own world of fantasy and pleasure. He gave her one last look, before fetching the next book he needed to catch up on, resuming his quiet reading until the investigators reported on Eva.
 
Having no place to go back to wasn't something she was really expecting. For some reason, Eva actually thought that it would all work out despite the fact that she had been given the notice to get out of the house within a matter of days.

She didn't go out during nightfall for the past few days and didn't really plan on doing so despite the fact that it didn't leave her as much time as she would like as well as making it incredibly difficult to hunt.

Stepping out of her friend's house Eva squinted in the sunlight, briefly lifting her hand to her brow, attempting to shield her eyes until they adjusted to the brightness. Facing the door, slender fingers grasped the keys, placing them easily into keyhole and turning the lock.

It hadn't been difficult finding someone to stay with, and though it was unfortunate - most of her friends had had some sort of run-in with vampires and had to have a situation taken care of. This one in particular thought that he had fallen in love with one - until she had decided that it would be incredibly well-worth it to drink from him nightly, turning him into her own personal blood-bank.

Eva took care of the situation as soon as she had figured out that it was happening, as soon as calls weren't returned and knocking on the door didn't work. So Eva instead waited until the woman left and followed suit.

"I have an issue with you,..and I think it's incredibly unfortunate that you didn't do any sort of background research on me."

She hadn't even let the woman respond - though she did try to attack.

It was just after a feeding, and though she was fast - she was young and extremely predictable. It only took one shot from a gun loaded with wooden bullets.

But now Eva had put that in her past and was going out to stock up the pantry with some much-needed groceries. The fact that it was a small town meant that she could walk there. Of course she had weapons on her at all times, and she tried to keep her guard up even during the day time.

Shopping didn't take very long, and as she started home she held one bag at her side, the other in her arm almost like a toddler, her phone buzzing in her pocket - making her pause at a bench on the sidewalk, setting the bags down onto it and pulling out her phone, though when she saw that it was Frank, the man she was staying with, she simply put it back in her pocket, knowing that she was just a few minutes away from the house.
 
Tomas was so enthralled with his book that he almost missed the phone call. He noted the page, and reached for one of the few modern marvels that he could actually understand and use fully.

"Hello."

"We have found her new locale, including who she is with." Tomas recognized the voice immediately. He grin took on distinctly feral qualities. "As per instructions, we are shifting focus to the house buddy. I expect that we will be able to report fully within the next 72 hours."

"Excellent. I will have you maintain observations for another 96 hours after that, with a final report. I am pleased so far. We shall meet at the designated place at the agreed upon time."

"Very well, Sir. Until then."

~||~​

Tomas found an empty table at the food court, sitting down to wait for the arrival of his contracted employee. He didn't have long to wait.

The man who approached looked like someone just out of an office for a hurried lunch break. He was middle aged, the dark hair shot with stands of gray. His face showed the experience he had accumulated through the years. He wore a long sleeved business shirt, with the sleeves rolled up past the elbow, along with dark pants and black shoes. In his hand he carried a document wallet that seemed reasonably full.

"Hi, sorry I'm a little late." His voice was firm, one used to issuing orders and having them carried out. He sat at the table, and placed the wallet in front of Tomas. "Everything is in there. The man she's bunked up with is Frank Sellers. He's got some fairly well established routines that you should be able to make good use of. As near as we have been able to tell, there isn't anything going on between the two of them. If there is, they are being very, very quiet about it. I have made sure that there is next to no chance of either of them being able to spot our surveillance, but then you wanted to be one hundred percent sure, so I pull out all my assets to get the job done."

Tomas listened to the man speaking. He had years, decades of experience listening to people lying to him, that he could easily pick it up when it happened. He could even tell more often than not when someone was leaving something out. This man was being honest with him. Tomas was surprised, and mildly impressed too.

"You and your people have done well. I get the feeling that you have earned every cent that I am paying you. If this material is as good as I believe it will be, there might be a bonus for you and your team." Tomas' hand came to rest on the document wallet, his fingers almost caressing the cardboard. "Of course, the rates I have paid, I expect total confidence and secrecy. Failure to provide that would not be good for your business, would it."

The man sitting opposite him stiffened momentarily. Tomas caught the signs of anger, but he ignored them. "Yes, absolutely no one will hear about this job from any of my staff. Unless there is anything else?"

Tomas shook his head. The other man stood up, letting his anger slip a little as he walked off. His fingers tapped the document wallet in a soft tattoo.

"Well, Mister Sellers, you and I are destined to meet very soon, and have a very interesting little conversation." He lifted the wallet off the table before standing and heading back to his current abode.
 
Eva was actually beginning to enjoy the fact that their had been no communication with Tomas for a few days and unfortunately for her, she was beginning to lose sight of the fact that he probably was still plotting something and just managing to lurk somewhere to do that instead of being as blatantly obvious as he had been - and it was something that she didn't seem to be expecting.

-

Poor Frank didn't know really much about the situation. Of course Eva had filled him in on everything that had been going on - but the simple fact that he worked daily only to come back and find one of his friends usually getting back from running, going out to run, or going out to hunt.

He found that she hadn't been eating well - not well enough to really keep her going, but it seemed that even though Eva wasn't being followed to the point here someone was killing people in front of her every day, there was still some level of paranoia that had interrupted her sleeping pattern and eating habits mainly, though it also increased the amount of time she actually spent away from Frank. It seemed that Eva thought the more people she spent time with, the more they would be in danger for just being around her.

It was really a shame because they usually had a rather playful intoxicating relationship as friends and would just mess around more like brother and sister than anything else and lately she had been so distant that it was actually putting more of a strain on their relationship.

Eva had just gotten home from a run when he got home from work, and yet again she seemed less interested in being around him than getting upstairs to shower. He loosened his tie as she walked down the hallway, frowning after her and pressing the front door shut.

"Can I make you something for dinner? I'm just saying this because I love you but you're starting to look more like a chemo patient. You're not eating right, you're barely sleeping and running like a nut. I know that you're stressed about whatever the heck is going on with this psycho but you gotta at least eat right."

Eva had paused, fingers playing with the wires of her headphones, reluctantly turning back to face him. "I'll grab something after dinner, alright? This...this is how I deal when I'm stressed and I feel fine. I'll try to get to bed early tonight I just..don't really like to sleep during the night right now..so I'm getting less sleep."

Frank looked more sympathetic than frustrated at this point, tugging off his tie completely and discarding it on a table in the hallway.

"I mean this guy can't get in the house, you have nothing to worry about. I'm going to make some pasta, Ill put it in the fridge if you want some later alright?"

Eva nodded, forcing a smile as she made her way upstairs - completely planning on showering and attempting to get some sort of sleep.

Frank looked in the mirror in the hallway, briefly tracing the circles under his eyes. "Well seems like I should be taking my own advice.." His eyes traveled down to the scars on his neck from a few years back, shutting his amber-coloured eyes for a moment - though he seemed to be trying to repress a few memories. It had been easy for Eva to find someone to kill who was hurting one of her friends, but Frank hadn't exactly minded being fed on because of the feelings that he had had for the woman - and she was someone he hadn't really fully gotten over.
 
Some plans call for tact, diplomacy and subtlety. This was not one of those times. Tomas waited for his current victim to show himself. The man was such a creature of habit, which was good for Tomas, but not so good for him. The man's car was parked around the corner, not in sight of any security cameras and out of most of the public's eye. As he always did on the Friday after he finished work, the victim went to the ATM, and withdrew the funds he would need for the coming week. Then he would return to his car, and drive home.

Tonight, he would do all of that, plus a little extra. When the man approached his car, Tomas moved. With a speed that the eye could hardly catch, he appeared beside his victim, snatching him up and carrying him off into the shadows. Tomas' hand went around his throat, tight enough to let the man know that it would easily be more fatal with a moment's passing.

The standard human reaction when confronted by someone, and you had the will to fight back, was to look them in the eye. His victim knew the error of his ways the moment their hazes met. Tomas felt a moment of resistance before the vampire's power overwhelmed the man's willpower.

"Hello Frank. I have been waiting to talk to you for a while now. You will do me a few favours, not that you have any choice in the matter. Firstly, you will not give Eva any indication that we have met. Absolutely none." The power surged, and he felt Frank shudder as the command took root. "Good man. Now, sometime soon you will invite me into you home, when Eva is not about to be aware of it occurring." Again, he felt the command settle on Frank. "Finally, when I formally visit Eva, you will be present and while I distract her, you will secure her for me." He waited for that command to take root. "Oh, this is the number you will contact me on when Eva departs." He told Frank a phone number, and had him repeat it back to Tomas.

He let go of Frank, soothing his clothing. Frank ran to his car, his face pale and he trembled as he got into the car. Tomas faded from the man's awareness, and watched. Frank sat still in the car, his eyes closed and his head forward. The imperative was forcing Frank to calm down. If he walked in pale and shaking, Eva would know that something was wrong. When he couldn't tell her it would only make it worse. Within a few minutes, Frank was calm. He started his car, and headed home. By the time he pulled into the drive, there was no sign of anything occurring out of the usual.

Meanwhile, Tomas took a leisurely stroll towards where Frank lived. It would take less time and effort to cover the shorter distances when the call was made.

"It is time for Eva to get a taste of what she really wants, and needs."
 
By the time Frank got home Eva was nearing getting out of the house again. It had been a few nights since she had gone on any sort of hunt and she was in need of clearing her head even if that meant going out and destroying something else. Stepping into the hall, she crouched to slip on her shoes, looking up as the door opened. Despite the fact that it was his house, it was obvious that she was jumpy on who actually entered and left.

"Hunting?"

She nodded, standing and pulling a jacket on as well as lifting a duffel bag over her shoulder. "Hopefully I won't be too long, I just have to get out for a little bit. There's a plate for you in the fridge, just made some chicken."

Frank's hand was already in his pocket, fingers around his phone. At the mention of dinner he cracked a smile and nodded, just enough that she would realize that he had been paying attention. "I'm surprised you actually cooked something - hopefully it won't kill me."

At the joke her lips lifted into a grin and she adjusted the bag on her shoulder as she moved toward the door, placing her hand on his shoulder. "You don't have fangs - what interest would I have in killing a person?"

She stepped past him and opened the front door, shutting it as she stepped outside. The air was somewhat cooler, enough for her to notice, her eyes scanning the front yard before heading toward the town.

Frank had moved to the living room and watched Eva walking away, being certain that she was far enough away from the house that she wouldn't have forgotten something and would have to return for something.

He lifted the phone out of his pocket, reciting the number that had been going through his head since he was told what it was.

His fingers worked almost robotically as he dialed, lifting the phone to his ear though he was still watching to see if by chance Eva was planning on returning, which at this point - it didn't seem plausible.

He spoke quickly when the phone was picked up, simply letting Tomas know that it had been about ten minutes since she had left the house and that she should be out for at least an hour before returning.
 
Tomas took his time responding to Frank's call. He knew Eva would be helping to weed out the weaker ones from his kind. It saved him doing a lot of the work himself. The young ones were mostly stupid, not caring about the disturbances that they made, and how it effected those like him. Plus, this recent love affair the mortals had with Vampires only made it worse. So many were eager to join them, so many were foolish enough to take just anyone, and the results were near disastrous.

He arrived at Frank's abode, and knocked. Tomas smiled when Frank rather reluctantly opened the door. The man was sweating badly.

"Please. Come... in..." He mouthed the words like they tasted like shit in his mouth. Tomas tested the threshold, and found the barrier was gone.

"Thank you, Frank, but I am going to wait out here. I'm sure that when I knock, Eva will open the door and taunt me from her safe haven. When she does, remember to secure her well. We don't want her to get hurt. If she fights back, she will get hurt. If that happens, Frank, so will you. Now, go about your business, Frank. Just forget about me for now."

Tomas faded from the man's awareness, and he moved to a quiet, darker place in the front yard. He was a creature that existed in this manner for over a millennium. To stand perfectly still for a few hours was nothing, particularly given the rewards for his patience. He cared little for the passage of time, and never considered how much time had passed when he became aware of Eva's arrival. The watched her as she passed in front of him, disappearing from sight before he heard her open the door and enter her new home. He waited a little longer, this time keeping a rough gauge of the passing of time. He gave her about ten to fifteen minutes before he made his way to the front door.

He knocked gently, and waited for Eva to open the door, and get her surprise.
 
When Eva eventually returned home - she didn't seem to be worried in the slightest about anything that could have happened throughout the day. Usually she was at least concerned and would be aware of her surroundings, but it was obvious that something else was on her mind.

The movement was subtle, but even walking up to the front door she seemed to be paying more attention to her cheek than finding her keys, touching the skin gingerly for a few moments before actually managing to open the door, and as soon as she did open it she had begun speaking to Frank, who she figured was home because all of the lights were on.

"I need to get out of my head..do you have any idea how long it's been since someone actually managed to leave a mark?" The words were nearly groaned as her fingers drummed cautiously on her cheek, her leg lifting to kick the door shut. Within a moment she was standing in front of the mirror in the hall, getting her first look at the damage done thanks to her inability to stay focused for the evening.

It wasn't terrible, and by that, nothing was broken. There was a bruise already forming on her cheekbone, the skin around pink. After only a moment of looking at it, however she was already in the kitchen, opening the freezer to find an ice pack or at worst some frozen vegetables. Luckily, Frank actually did have an ice pack so that she didn't have to put a pack of peas on her face to ensure that the swelling went down.

It was only a few moments before she heard a knock at the door, followed by Frank calling out to ask her to get the door.

When she made her way back to the door and reluctantly opened it, the fact that Tomas was standing in front of her caused her to lower the ice pack from her cheek perhaps in shock at the fact that he figured out where she was.

Eva found herself grappling with knots in her stomach, something about the situation seeming off, though it was obvious that she couldn't put her finger on what that issue was.

It took her a minute to respond, though the debate going through her head was whether or not she should just shut the door in his face and start packing.

"So...I obviously need to move again..how's my house doing? I'm guessing you were responsible for that?" The words were curt, and she didn't seem happy to see him again at her doorstep. Eva was doing well to avoid eye contact not so much so that she wasn't looking at him, but moreso because she was trying to see if there was anyone around that he could threaten her with.

"Doesn't seem to be anyone out there for you to kill..really sorry about that but I am going to shut the door now."
 
Tomas put his hand on the door as he stepped through. He made a show of wincing, and staggering just a little as he crossed the threshold. But through the gritted teeth, he smiled triumphantly at Eva.

"Oh, but I am not looking for anyone to kill. I am here for you, Little One. Did you think that you could run away from me so easily? You are going to serve a delightful purpose, Eva. I assure you that you will enjoy it immensely. How long that takes to come about... who cares."

Tomas closed the door, walking in a little further, letting Eva keep her distance from him. "Nice place. I might hang around for a while. It has quite a homey feel to it. The neighbourhood seems nice and quiet. I'm sure that I will like the locals. Who knows, they may even like me."

Tomas let a delicate smile appear on his face. "So, Little One, will you gracefully accept your fate, or would you like to prolong the suffering further by resisting? I'm sure that I can find a few more of your other friends, and pay them visits." He raised a finger to his mouth. "Oh, and before you get too worked up over it, I promise that I wont kill any of them." He let his hand drop to his side. "Since you seem to take such a dislike to that kind of thing. Me, I don't mind if you kill any of my, uh, friends. If they die, then they weren't up to the task."

"Sorry," Frank whimpered as he grabbed her wrist and slapped on cuff on it. His other hand reached for her free wrist, the intent clear on what he was planning on doing.

Tomas' stance became relaxed, totally at ease as he waited to see what course of action Eva would finally take.
 
Eva flinched as he reached across the doorway, for a moment just managing to stare at him in obvious confusion as he stepped through as though he should burst into flames at any second. The smile seemed to trigger her movement, and she managed to step backward, easily able to feel her heart begin to pound with each word he spoke.

Each step seemed to cause a negative magnetic response - for as he took a step forward, she would take a step back - though the hallway, she was certain, was not long enough for this to continue much longer.

What was worse was the fact that he was talking in such a casual manner, though it was obvious that Eva was still in a bit of shock with the fact that he was even in the house.

He did well to distract her just by talking to her - and advancing, so much so that she didn't even hear Frank behind her. It wasn't until she felt the clammy hand upon her wrist followed by cold steel that she reacted for what seemed like the first time since she had opened the door.

Frank may have not had complete control over what was happening, but she had complete control over her reaction, and as soon as she felt the metal she turned her body with enough momentum that when her arm raised and her elbow made contact with the side of his head, Frank dropped. Momentarily she actually managed to think that she should have taught him some defensive maneuvers but was happy that she never had.

The problem that Eva had at the moment - was that there was nowhere safe to go. Her eyes moved briefly to her bag on the ground but she quickly decided that it was too close to him and too far from her. Taking a hesitant step backward, Eva attempted to figure out the best course of action - and after only a second of thinking, she turned and stepped over Frank's unconscious body, moving into the living room - the handcuffs dangling from one wrist.

The only thing that Eva could think about was that she had to find some sort of safe haven, but seeing as it was doubtful that that would happen, she opted for the next best thing.

She had her hand shoved beneath the couch cushions, pulling out a small handgun. The bullets were wooden, though when she checked the chamber, it was empty. It took her a moment to realize that Frank had known about the gun, and must have emptied it at some point that she wasn't home. The thought left her shaken, as any other bullets were in her bag.

Unsure if Tomas would know or not, instead of standing there she put the gun to her own head, deciding that if she had no weapon she would much rather make a show of something false and try to perhaps trick him - though it was a long shot.

"I'd rather die myself than accept some false fate.." Her words were shakier than she had expected them to be - but she knew it was because she was lacking any sort of protection.
 
Eva's actions with the gun felt wrong. She was not one who would hold such a weapon, and threaten suicide. Well, not without having a go at her tormentor first. Tomas briefly wondered if Frank knew about the weapon she went for, and if he had done anything about it. Tomas was willing to see Eva pull the trigger, with the hope that Frank had rendered it safe in some manner. But, he was not sure of Frank's reliability, so he had to assume that the weapon was not safe, and Eva was gambling with her life.

Tomas raised his hands in a non threatening manner. The smile faded slightly. His eyes remained on Eva's body, watching for the tell tale signs of her starting to act. He calculated his various options for dealing with the situation without doing too much damage to Eva in the process. He could deal with it in manner more ways that would leave her partially incapable of doing what he wanted from her.

Tomas got a little playful, slowly moving around the outer edges of the room, leaving the hallway clear. He kept his hands in the same position, showing her his palms, while not closing the distance between them at all.

"How do you know it is some false fate, Eva? Not to belittle you too much, but you are only mortal. Your intellect has not had the time to mature like mine has. I have observed so many people, and for all the claims of being unique, you all share a remarkable number of similar traits.

"Denial is one of those. You deny something, then it is not so." Tomas chuckled with a low, base sound. "It doesn't work. Your life is on a particular path, Eva, and nothing you can do with change it."

Tomas reached the position he had been working towards. The cuffed arm was on the side of Eva closest to the hallway. Tomas commenced a lunge that didn't tap into his fullest capability for speed. He wanted to continue the masquerade of his powers being weakened within the house. His target was her free arm, the one unencumbered by the handcuffs. If all went well, he would have her arms trapped behind her back.

Tomas still moved faster than was natural for a human shaped being, and it would take all of Eva's reflexes to avoid being taken by the vampire.
 
Eva was in some sort of panic - but she was doing well not to show it all - most of it was internal. Her breathing was uneven, her heart racing as she watched him move into the room that she was in, refusing to take her eyes off of him even if for a second.

His hands were raised - as though it would make her believe that he wasn't going to try something, but she held her ground - mostly because at this point she wasn't sure of what else to do. He was in the house she was staying, he had turned her friend on her, and now he was standing just close enough to make her incredibly uncomfortable.

She watched his palms as he started circling the perimeter of the room, but as soon as he started speaking about fate, she was shaking her head at him - even if just in a subtle way so that the gun didn't shift at all. One of the things she knew already about him was that he was able to make her uncomfortable by speaking, and by chuckling in a way that most would see as a non-threatening action - but she simply saw it as a distraction.

The problem now was that Eva was distracted - and the movement caught her off guard. His fingers closed around her wrist and her first instinct was to drop the gun - to get rid of any excess weight that would slow her down, struggling to get her wrist free.

It didn't work.

Mentally she was blaming the fact that she had a blow to the face earlier in the night - but really he had distracted her just enough to make her reaction one second too late to be successful.

She did use a good bit of effort to try and keep her wrist away from the free cuff, and her squirming actually caused such an ache in her arms that she was afraid if she didn't stop, one would break. Luckily and unluckily for her, the click of the metal closing around her small wrist happened before the snap of a bone, though the encounter left her breathing heavily, immediately testing the restraints, a whimper of defeat escaping her lips as she tried to find a way to twist her wrists free.
 
Tomas looked on with the joy of pending victory in his little contest of wills with the human hunter. He heard the ratcheting noise of the the handcuff securing on Eva's other wrist, nice and tight. His pleasure rose further when he heard Eva's whimper.

He moved with the speed that his kind had been gifted with. He seemed to appear in front of Eva, as if he teleported there. His smug expression spoke clearly of his thoughts and feelings. Without any word, he moved closer to Eva, physically shepherding her back into a wall. His arms braced the wall either side of her as his body pinned her to the wall.

"So, Little One. What are you going to do now? It will serve no useful purpose for you to resist further. You can't get away from me, not as you are right now." He took a step back, his hand easing its way into her hair. Taking a firm grip, he half led, half dragged her into the kitchen. He slammed her down on the table, pressing her belly and chest into the relatively smooth surface.

The other hand found the top of her jeans. Using his fingers, he strained against the fabric before finally getting it to tear. He snickered as he worked his way down the tear, lengthening it until her jeans were loose enough to pull down her legs. At first, the though she was wearing one of those 'thongs' the women tended to wear in recent decades. But it turned out that she had nothing on under her jeans.

"Well, thank you, Little One for this most pleasant surprise. Now, since I like you so much, I will be nice to you."

His hand soon cupped her sex, applying a little pressure while he moved his hand around in a circular manner. He made sure that her clit was receiving that little extra pressure as well. He kept it up for about half a minute before he slipped his finger within her, and added a finger fucking to the stimulation he was giving her.
 
She was twisting her wrists frantically, the sound of the metal deafening to her ears. He was in front of her before she had a chance to really react to it, instinctively stepping backward, though she was focused on the slight upturn of his lips - the fact that he was so clearly thrilled with how the tables had turned within a matter of seconds.

When her back hit the wall, everything seemed to speed up around her while she felt as though she was moving slowly - reacting slowly. An action that perhaps should have been comforting turned to an incredibly dominating gesture. His fingers ran briefly through her hair, her eyes wide in confusion as the motion halted with a grip that caused her to tilt her head back somewhat in order to attempt to get the pressure off of her scalp.

She had wanted to respond to him - even to try and hold up some sort of facade that she was not only well aware of her predicament, but also fully intent on figuring some way out of it, though it was obvious that there was some amount of panic that crossed her features as she attempted to figure out some way to get her hands free.

It wasn't until she was slammed against the table that it seemed to snap her back into reality, at least into reality enough to try and talk her way out of it.

His actions seemed to beat her words, flinching as he began tearing the fabric of her jeans - the fabric straining and actually causing her hips to lift somewhat until it gave, the sound of the denim tearing immediately causing her to squirm.

"Stop.."

She didn't even know if she was saying the word or if it was in her head, hear heart racing as the fabric was torn enough that they fell from her hips.

"Well, thank you, Little One for this most pleasant surprise. Now, since I like you so much,, I will be nice to you."

She perhaps should have expected what happened next due to the fact that it seemed to be a cruel repetitive process. As soon as the stimulation began she squirmed harder, finding it impossible to move away from the barrier that the table created.

"You've got to be...freaking kidding me.."

Eva managed to kick off her flats as well as the denim from around her ankles, working to instead try and use her feet to get him away, pressing her forehead against the table as she attempted to keep her breathing even..perhaps to try and ignore what his fingers were doing.

"Can't..can't even get a woman to come near you..so...you have to cuff her and do this? You're..j..just pathetic.."
 
"Pathetic? Just for wanting to have a little fun with you?"

Tomas felt the subtle, and not so subtle changes in Eva's responses to his finger's efforts. Pleased that she was ready, he removed the digit and sucked it clean. He undid his belt, and pants, letting them drop to the floor. His cock was partially erect, but soon grew stiffer once it was free of the cloth prison.

"Now, speaking of fun."

His room temperature shaft of flesh pressed against her warm, wet lips. With little effort, he plunged into her pussy, slapping his equally cold groin hard against her ass. He laughed with a gravel like quality before he started his thrusting into Eva. He restrained his movements, so he didn't damage her too much by using his entire strength. But he found her to be a good fit for him, reviving lost feelings of a time before his change.

Tomas easily pinned Eva down, regardless of the amount of bucking and other attempts to move. His continued faster pace kept jerking her body along the table top, pushing her thighs against the table edge. He made no sounds apart from those of the meeting of their respective sex, and the creak of furniture as Tomas continued to take his pleasure from Eva. The act of sex was one of the two ways a vampire felt alive. The other way was feeding. The more he fucked Eva, the more alive he felt. The more dormant emotions rose up from the pit into the light. The enjoyment of taking a woman swept over him, and he started to loose most of his control,as he would have when he was alive. But he retained enough control not to literally break Eva from his fucking. But the wave was building, and he was climbing to the crest to ride it out. When it crashed, it was the greatest feeling he had in a long time. Tomas growled as he came deep within Eva. He pressed his body tightly against her as he filled her with his barren seed.

"That is one benefit of my kind over a normal human, little one. You wont ever get pregnant from me. No matter how often a fill that delicious cunt of yours."

He grabbed Eva by the back of her neck, lifting her until she stood upright.

"Thank you, Eva. That was really good. How about another one? What do you think of that idea?"
 
Last edited:
She wanted to respond to him, but Eva seemed to be having difficulty finding a way to actually answer him. Instead she wanted to try and get her brain out of what was happening despite her body's reaction to everything that he was doing to her.

It was easier once he removed his probing finger, and when she inhaled she seemed not to notice that she had been holding her breath for some time.

His words also seemed to bring her back to the situation, though it was when she felt his cock between her thighs that she began to struggle, finding him have no hesitation in thrusting into her pussy, the fullness alone causing her to inhale sharply, her hips slamming against the edge of the table with such force she was certain it would bruise.

Eva pressed her forehead against the cool surface of the table, a wonderful opposition to counteract the heat radiating off of her as her wrists twisted uselessly in the cuffs, certain that she was doing more damage than helping herself and when he pinned her down she found it harder still to even attempt struggle.

Still she found herself trying - if nothing else she was trying to make this stop, though she found it harder to do so as his hips moved at a faster pace. She was wearing herself out in even trying to make him stop, though what seemed to be more frightening to her than what was happening was the fact that she was clenching her teeth in an attempt not to make any sound in response to the thrusts, to the feeling of him inside of her. Instead she was stifling anything that would have been seen as a moan to sheer whimpers, struggling to keep any sort of a clear head.

Eva was thrilled when he came, less-so that he was pressed against her as she attempted to squirm, finding her body aching from the previous struggles on top of the fact that she had had a few hours of hunting prior to even getting home.

Finding herself panting as his hand grasped the back of her neck, feeling somewhat light-headed as he questioned her.

She managed to shake her head in response to the question, doing her best to calm her rapid pulse as well as her labored breathing - though she was giving her wrists a few moments of rest from her attempt to get out of them.

"I think...I..think you should leave..and when I leave..I'm going..to find somewhere that you can't find me..so...you should really just go.."
 
Tomas chuckled at Eva's words.

"You think you're going to leave? How sweet. That is such a delightful thought, Little One, but you're not leaving. Not for a while anyway. And when you do, I will find you again, and continue where we left off. You are just too much fun to not enjoy."

Tomas heard Frank's moan, followed by the sounds of him getting up. He waited for Eva's friend to join them in the room.

"Ahhh, Frank, good to see you're alive. Now, Eva here was not very nice to you, so she is going to apologize for what she did by letting you fuck either her mouth or her arse. Of course, she will also be kind and take your seed when you finish with her, like swallowing it if you get her mouth."

Frank looked at Tomas, shaking his head. Tomas smiled, lacking anything remotely like warmth, or delight. He caught Frank's gaze, letting a little of him power wash over the man, keeping the gaze in place. "Be a good lad, Frank, and follow my commands." Again, his will encircled Frank's, crushing it and molding it into the shape Tomas desired.

"Now, Frank, as I was saying, you will let Eva apologize by letting her take you either in her mouth or in her arse. She might not like it, but that is what she will do."

"No, please.. I don't want to do that to her. She's.."

"Frank. Do as you have been told. Eva will let you know where she wants to be taken, otherwise, you will decide."

Frank moved reluctantly towards Eva, sweating from the exertion of trying to stop himself from doing as he was told. He reached out with both hands on each side of her head. The look of terror on his face was clear, and he looked like he was going to cry.

"Please, Eva, tell me which way you'd prefer. I can't stop myself not matter how hard I try. Please.. decide quickly. I can't hold off much longer."
 
Eva whimpered at his words, though her brief moment of self-pity was interrupted by the sound of Frank stirring,..standing - and walking into the room. She was already out of breath, though for a few moments it was as though she forgot to fill her lungs, simply standing perfectly still against Tomas as though if she didn't move - she wouldn't be seen.

It was a sight of course, Eva standing there in nothing but a shirt, her thighs and pussy wet, cheeks flushed in shame.

Tomas began talking, and she immediately started to squirm at the mention of Frank almost being next in line to use her. "Don't.." The word was whispered to Tomas mostly, and she could feel a wave of emotion bubbling up within her as Frank shook his head, easily seeing the effect that Tomas had on him - and Frank's inability to actually go against what Tomas was telling him.

What was worse was that he added that she would decide. Eva felt frozen, trembling against Tomas and trying to push back against him to stay as far away from Frank as possible. Her heart was pounding so loudly that it was nearly deafening to even her, a sound that only seemed to intensify as she felt a hand on either side of her head.

"Don't do this Frank..y..you can fight him.." She was terrified, and when he asked her to choose Eva actually managed to shake her head somewhat, finding it impossible to keep the tears at bay, her eyes brimming with the liquid.

When it was obvious that he couldn't stop she made a different plea, though it was as she was being forced to her knees in front of Frank. He had pulled her quickly by her head which easily caused her to lose her balance, making it simple to have her kneeling in moments.

"Let him stop..what are you getting out of this!"

There was some eagerness behind Frank's movement as he used one hand to free his cock, the other still with a hold on her head, fingers tangled in her hair to hold her in place.

Eva attempted to turn her head away - and when that didn't work she clamped her mouth shut, a thumb and forefinger clamping her nose shut. She did well to hold off for a bit, but as she became light-headed her lips parted to fill her lungs with air, the air combined with a well positioned thrust to her open mouth, his other hand returning to the side of her head to keep her still as she tried to pull away.

The tears were streaming down her cheeks now as her wrists twisted frantically in the handcuffs, simultaneously attempting to suppress her need to gag. She was doing more damage to her wrists than helping them, knowing they would be bruised and probably have some scrapes from the metal but she didn't care.

The fact that Frank was literally holding her head in place to use her mouth and throat was one thing - but even without hands she did have some sort of weapon.

Eva bit. Her teeth closed on his shaft and the taste of blood was there before it flooded her mouth. Frank screamed and gave her a good shove by her head as he staggered back while she coughed and choked on the blood in her mouth, having fallen from her knees to her ass.
 
Tomas watched with a sense of glee as Frank fought against the control Tamas had over him. He would have made it so Frank would have eagerly obeyed his every word, thinking it was the best thing for him to do. But there was no fun in that for Tomas. He wanted the human to be able to freely think about what he was doing. To know whatever horror, guilt, feelings that went along with it, even though he couldn't stop himself. It had taken centuries to refine the power to produce that desired result, and it was worth every moment of research, study and practice. Tomas would be surprised if Frank said he hadn't thought of putting his dick in the young woman.

To his genuine surprise, Eva bit Frank after he started using her mouth. The blood flowed freely as expected, which triggered a more primal lust in the vampire.

"Get out of here, now! Tend to your wounds. GO!" Frank looked startled, then fled the room, heading upstairs. Tomas grabbed Eva by her hair, hauling her to her feet. He slowly licked the blood off Eva's face, signing with almost carnal pleasure as he removed the red liquid from her face.

"I am really disappointed in you, Eva. You know that he will do it again. Though he will probably take the more cowardly approach and fuck your pretty arse instead. Though, I might tell him to use your mouth again. Yes, that's what I will do. He has no choice, Eva. He will do as I tell him. You will have to mutilate him to stop him. Doing that will go badly for you too."

He shifted his grip to the back of her neck, lifting her up onto the table, then shift the grip again to put her on her back. He quickly ripped the jeans off her legs. Holding her legs forward to pin her down on her back, he once more pushed his hardened cock into her leaking pussy until he filled her up.

"I don't see why you keep resisting me, Eva. I can feel how much you are enjoying my using you. You keep trying to tell yourself that it is not fun, but it is." He pulled himself out slowly, using the same speed to thrust himself back in, once more pausing to let Eva feel the fullness of him within her. "The more this occurs, the more I will learn the finer points of arousing you. You will reach a stage where your awareness of my presence will have you on the brink of an orgasm, which you will ride for as long as I want. You will enjoy anything I do with you, or to you. I will show you pleasures you never thought existed, Eva. And you'll love every single one of them."

As he spoke, he took her slowly. Methodically. Rubbing and touching spots he knew to be arousal points for her. Inwardly, he delighted that she fought him. She was the type to resist to the bitter end, before finally caving completely. Those were the most fun. He challenged himself to accurately guess when they would finally break. He had yet to guess correctly. But the compensation was that when they broke, they were some of the best toys he had.

"I know the hand cuffs are not the most comfortable things to wear. I will be getting you some other more sustainable accessories in the next day or two. As I said, you will be staying here. There are many things you will need to do for the men of the household. Don't worry, they'll all be entertaining for us all."

Tomas transferred both of her legs to one of his hands, clamping it around her ankles with a vice like grip. Again he pushed her legs down, making her knees spread in the process. His free hand rested on her mound, the thumb finding her clit, and rubbing it how he knew she liked it.

"I can keep this going for hours, Eva. I will keep going until I hear, and feel, you orgasm. The longer you fight it, the longer it will happen. If you fake it, I will know. If you orgasm and keep yourself quiet, I will know. And I will keep going on both counts. I know what you sound like in the peak of your climax, and I have seen how your body reacts too. Remember, you will enjoy it, Eva, because your body will."

He picked up the pace enough that his cock never stopped moving, and it also never completely left her body.
 
Eva looked somewhat dazed as she watched Frank quite literally run out of the room, though part of her was thrilled with what went on. She had had no other means to protect herself and the way she chose to do so..worked. It wasn't until he forced her to her feet by her hair that she winced, actually whimpering as his tongue cleaned the blood off of her chin and lips.

She still didn't seem completely..with it, perhaps in a bit of shock over what had just happened in the past few minutes. She wanted to respond to him, to tell him that she would gladly hurt him if it mean keeping herself safe, but she just stared up at him with brief blankness, actually happy that the blood was off of her skin, telling herself that it wasn't her fault that all had happened, that it was Tomas's - but some part of her did understand that mutilating her friend would not be good for her, either, as already it was doing a toll on her mental state of being.

As she found herself being repositioned on the table she barely squirmed, tilting her head back only to look up at the ceiling, as though that held some clue to getting her away from him - after a few moments managing to speak.

"I'll..I'll do whatever I have to do...to stop..this from happening.." There was some distance to her voice, though she did flinch as he pulled the jeans off of her, her legs bending slightly, almost as though an instinct, only to have them held in placed as he repositioned himself, pressing his hips forward easily, her lips parting somewhat as she realized what was happening - as though that was what brought her back from the shock.

It was then that she actually focused, her eyes finding his face as he pulled back, only to thrust forward again - the size of him causing her back to arch somewhat as he paused, her brows knitting in frustration. He knew what he was doing - and she feared how many people he had done this to.

She was already having difficulty concentrating, her breathing quiet - but uneven through parted lips as he continued to move, trying to ignore his words as she shut her eyes tightly. Each time he moved a specific way she had to encourage silence, and instead of moaning she'd whimper beneath him - no sound besides that escaping until she tried to speak.

He had said something about cuffs, but she wasn't listening - having a hard time multitasking - or, not moaning,..and listening to him at the same time.

"Y..you're going..to hate...what you do.." Her though process was interrupted by a moan and frantic breaths as his thumb worked her clit, her vision unfocused as she shut her eyes. "B..because if you break me..I'll finish myself.." Her arms were aching horribly from putting the pressure of her body on top of them, that alone causing her to wince - making it easier to stay somewhat clear-headed. That was, until they fell asleep.

When there was no pain she found herself gasping,..panting, an occasional shudder going through her at the constant attention to her clit. She needed some sort of pain - and she was getting none.

"B..bite me.." The words were hesitant, and it was obvious that it had taken her some time to think up that solution to her problem, her eyes unfocused as she opened them, her cheeks flushed from her obvious arousal. "I..I bet you want..to get the taste of Frank's dick blood..out...out of your mouth.."
 
Tomas kept steadily fucking Eva as she attempted to distract herself from what she was feeling. He continued to hold her legs one handed, pinning her to the table while keeping the knees apart. He like to look down and watch his cock disappearing into her body, while seeing what effects his thumb was having on her. He mimicked the touch she used on herself, firm in the belief that he would push her over the edge eventually.

"Now, that, Little One is quite funny. Blood is blood. Because it came from Frank's cock means nothing to me. It is not somewhere I would personally feed from, but waste not want not. And bite you? Not yet, I am enjoying fucking you.

"Plus, you wont break. You're not the type who does. Also, this excites you deeper than you know. You are fighting what you are, what you like, because you refuse to believe the truth. You can feel how your body is responding. The Body and the Brain support each other. The body can feel good, but the Brain can dull those senses, if that is what it wants. Or the Brain can desire it, but the body is lacking something, but soon it starts to respond as if it is getting what it needs.

"You though, the body and brain are in agreement, but your mind rebels against them for reasons I don't know about, neither do I care. Together, we will correct your mind and allow you to reach the heights you so naturally desire to reach."

Tomas picked up his pace a little, lowering his hips a little on the inward thrust, raising them as he pulled out. He knew he would pressure different points, which was the idea. He was determined to have her scream out in an orgasm. He knew she lusted after those she hunted. He could tell the moment she responded to him when he had announced himself to her. He would correct her thinking, allow herself to accept her desires, and in the process, entertain him properly.

He continued his relentless fucking of her to make her cum.
 
Immediately she groaned in response to his words, having been determined on having some sort of pain involved to get her mind off of what was happening, But Tomas seemed more amused by her efforts than anything else.

She tried to zone out - to ignore what was happening, but his damn thumb was making it impossible. It was enough for her when it was her own thumb, but when she had no control over the digit, her squirming was more apparent. Eva found it impossible to catch her breath, but was worse was that she was finding it hard not to moan.

He was doing so well - making it seem completely effortless to hold her down and to fuck her as she gasped and panted beneath him, having no way of even attempting to make him stop, though some part of her brain didn't even want him to stop...some horrible - far distant part of her brain that she had no control over.

And the thought that he believed it impossible for her to break merely made her whimper between sharp breaths. She realized easily that it wasn't fighting him that was the issue, but it was his words that seemed to get to her more. She shook her head somewhat, but they were already in her head despite it. She kept thinking back to her parents, the fact that she had fucked the same man that was pistoning in and out of her right now, the same man that caused her breathing to quicken and her cheeks to flush with colour - the man that made her cum in the middle of a club.

Some part of that terrified her - that he had all of this power over her just because of family history. Her head was spinning, blue eyes shutting tightly as he began moving faster. As soon as he changed the hip angle her lips parted in a rather frantic moan, only to have him repeat the same movement over and over again.

It wasn't fair.

Despite what she wanted to do, everything seemed to shut down when it came to him fucking her - be it with his fingers or with his cock. When her eyes opened she could barely see straight, clenching her teeth as she tried not to moan but soon that wasn't working either.

The sounds filled the small room easily, her heartbeat pounding in her head at an intensified rate as she attempted to lift her hips against his thrusts, turning her head in an attempt not to look at him - not to look at who was making her squirm in pleasure.

There was no back-talking anymore - and she didn't know when it even faded or when her moans had begun, her back arching somewhat in a struggle to find some sort of control which she was lacking - unable to do so.

It did not take long before her back arched beneath him, her pussy squeezing briefly and convulsing as she came with a cry of ecstasy, shutting her eyes desperately as though trying to think that it was someone else doing this to her or..for her - and not him.
 
Tomas slowed while he felt Eva orgasm. He listened to the cries of passion as she climaxed. He felt the first touches of success at the acceptance of what she really wanted from him.

"See, I told you that you enjoyed being taken by me. You knew right from the first time we met. All I needed to do was remind you."

He resumed his fucking of her. Her pussy still wrapped firmly around him, heightening his arousal at her capitulation to his desires. He had her where he wanted her. She knew that he caused her to cum, his efforts brought her to her peak. She would cum easier the next time, even if she fought. He fucked her as hard as she would be able to take, without causing her injury. Again, he came within her, the cool liquid almost feeling ice cold to her blazing interior.

"Normally, I don't feel a strong sexual need. Luckily for you, you seem to bring out that need in me. So I will be enjoying your body quite frequently. I know you will enjoy me using your body too, Eva. You've had a taste of it now, you enjoyed it enough to cum quite nicely. And because I am so nice, I will make sure you come many times." He grabbed the clothing wrapped around her body, tearing it off her and leaving her totally naked before him. He paused to look at her, nodding in satisfaction. He reached down, grabbing an handful of hair and pulling her to her feet. He pushed her towards the doorway, while he paused to pull up his trousers.

"So, Little One, have you anything you wish to say right now? Any delusional statements about what happened? How you supposedly hate me? Wish me dead, or more correctly destroyed?"

He stood casually, watching her and waiting to see what magnificent statements or actions she would come up with to counter the reality that was intruding on her safe, comfy little imaginary world.
 
Eva was doing a poor job at even listening to him as he spoke to her, easily feeling his movements slow down for a few moments while he took the time to make certain she heard that she'd done exactly what he knew she would. It seemed as though she was attempting to force herself to say something but his hips started moving again and the sheer force behind them had intensified what had seemed to her to be tenfold.

It completely took away any ability she had to concentrate, her body jerking backward with each thrust, her moans and cries continuing through parted lips though it was obvious that there was some discomfort to how he was using her body now.

When he did finally cum Eva couldn't help but shudder, her chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. She found it rather incredible how calm he seemed to be throughout the entire ordeal, her body already beginning to ache from the use as she knitted her brows in frustration both with herself and with the situation. She actually scoffed as he seemed almost to be reminding her of his 'kindness'. There was slight resistance with the clothing as he tore it off of her, the movement causing her back to arch somewhat as the material seemed to be attempting to put up some fight against tearing before the seams did actually give, leaving her completely naked.

It wasn't until he forced her to her feet by her hair and gave her a good shove toward the doorway that she actually felt her body fight against the fact that she was standing, her legs trembling horribly, arms slowly beginning to regain feeling which only caused an intense ache. Her wrists were cut up from the cuffs and her attempts to get them off of her, the skin already bruising around the area as she slowly managed to lean back against the door fame.

She was flustered, her cheeks pink, still breathing, though more quietly now, through parted lips, having no way to cover herself and no longer wearing even a shred of clothing.

After he questioned her she looked up at him, the haze of orgasm still obvious. "Just because you can do..what....you did..notice that I did not willingly take my clothes off for you. You had to force your way into this house force yourself onto me to get anywhere..so how am I the one who is going to make delusional statements? You think because you can work...work my body that it makes me not hate you? I hate you..and I would love to put something pointy through where some semblance of a heart used to be."

She did pause, looking away from him. "It would be great though if you would take thes damn things off of my wrists..they're doing more damage to me than being helpful to you." Eva's eyes were focused on the floor as she said this, actually afraid to see the damage that she had done by struggling against the restraints.
 
Back
Top