Naughty sister(Closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,806
Matt: Age 20, 6 foot, brown hair blue eyes, athletic body

Life was going good for Matt. He was in his third year at college, well he took classes and still lived at home, he also just recently got a girlfriend, Megan. They have been together for a couple weeks now and things were going good. When he wasn't at school he was usually home hanging out with her. His family seemed to like her as well, although he had a slight feeling his little sister didn't like her that much, but he couldn't prove that.

It was a Friday night and Matt and Megan were at his place hanging out. They were on the couch together watching a movie. His parents were out of town for the weekend so they basically had the house to themselves. Only other person there was his little sister. Matt was feeling a little thirsty so he headed into the kitchen to grab him and Megan a drink. It was at this moment when he wondered where his little sister was, he wasn't even sure if she was home tonight or not.
 
Andrea (Andi): age 18, 5'6, blonde, green eyes, slim but curvy.

It was her last year of high school, her last year on the cheer squad and it bothered her. She of course still lived with her parents and her older brother. He had this bitchy girlfriend that she just could not stand but then she had never liked any of his girlfriends.

She was sitting in her room getting ready for a party. She was in a very short skirt and a tight tank top that showed her curves. She got a text from her friends asking where she was so she grabbed her bag and keys and headed down stairs. She ran into her brother in the kitchen.
 
Matt bumped into his sister as he rounded the corner into the kitchen. His hands grabbing her hips as their bodies met. "Oh shit, I'm sorry sis." He let her go and took a step back and looked at what she was wearing. "So where are you going?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest as he looked her in the eyes. She was probably going out to a party and he wasn't to thrilled about that thought. Guys would be all over her and would want nothing but sex and he didn't like that thought at all, he was pretty protective over his little sister.
 
"its cool" she says fixing her skirt. "im going to a party Matt. What you gonna call mom?" putting one hand on her hip, challenging her brother as always. She knew he didnt like her going to parties. But he didnt know that she was just trying to get his attention.
 
It wasn't until Matt looked down to see his sister fixing her skirt that he realized how short it was. Any shorter and her ass would be hanging out. "Andi I will call mom, and I don't think she'll be to thrilled about you trying to go to a party. You can stay here and hang out but I can't let you go out. Sorry rules are rules sis." He said trying to be as nice as he could while telling her she couldn't go out.
 
She glares up at her brother "im 18 Matt. Mom cant do anything, and i dont think she would like it that you were screwing your girlfriend in her living room" her eyes shooting dagers at her big brother. she crosses her arms in a challenging way.
 
"What? How'd you...?" Matt was stumped as to how his sister knew him and Megan were having sex in the living room. "Okay look we can work something out here. I really don't want you going to that party sis, but Megan is gonna go to sleep after the movie because she has work in the morning, and when she does we can hang out, just me and you and we can do whatever you want. Okay?" He was hoping this would be good enough so she wouldn't tell their mom about him having sex in the living room.
 
"oh man i was just fishin" starts laughing at her older brother "i think im gonna go to that party. But thanks for thinking of me" she standa on her toes and kisses his cheek. "night matt, dont wait up" she walks past him with her hips swaying and her heels clacking on the hard wood floor.
 
"Nope" Matt said as he cut his sister off. "If you leave I'm gonna call mom. She as well as me don't like you going out to parties like this." He wasn't sure if his sister knew that he didn't want her going out as well but now she definitely did. "Come on sis why do you have to be such a rebel."
 
"im leaving matt and if you tell mom so will i. Its not my fault i have a life and you dont." she growles at him. "what do you care if i go? Its not like your dad. Or a boyfriend so why bother. You were doing the same shit when you were 18!" she was pissed he was trying to control her. She was old enough to leave when she wanted.
 
"I don't want you to go because I don't like the way the guys are all over you. They only have one thing on their mind and you deserve better than that, and none of them deserve you at all. I don't wanna see my little sister get hurt." He said as he looked at her with a serious face. The truth was out and now he would see how she would react to it.
 
"and what if i want them to be all over me? Maybe thats the point did you ever think of that?" she was about to walk out and go to the party. "why dont you just go back in there with your alutty bitch of a girlfriend and let me have my fun?" her peircing green eyes glareing up at him.
 
"Please don't go sis" Matt said in a last ditch effort for her not to go. His hands on her hips as he gazed into her eyes. "Just hang out here with me we can have fun like we used to all the time when we hung out" He thought back to the time when they hung out before he started dating Megan. "I can't stop you from going so if you really wanna go then go, just know I'd rather you be here then there"
 
"why do you care matt? You used to sneak out all the time at least i told you what i was doing." she got very pissed off she wanted to go to the party but if his slutty girlfriend wasnt there she might have stayed. She couldnt help but partly focus on his hands grasping her hips. She couldnt help but feel the heat radiating from him, he was so close to her that she could smell the shampoo he used. She felt her knees get weak but she wouldnt dare let him notice that
 
It was then that Matt heard from the other room Megan shouting out that she was going to bed. "Alright goodnight" He shouted out in response. Then he focused back on his little sister. "I told you why I care, I don't wanna see my sister just hooking up with random guys, you are better than that Andi. Please" He said looking into her eyes as he moved a little closer to her.
 
"im not the only one better than something." she mumbles to herself. She took a step back trying to get out of his grasp, her back hits the wall instead. "and you wouldnt be seeing me fucking random guys." she says in that smart ass tone of hers.
 
"Still even just the thought upsets me. Look Megan is going to bed so let's just go in the other room and talk about this" As he talked he softly rubbed his hands up and down her sides trying to comfort her and calm her down. He also spoke in a soft comforting tone to his little sister.
 
She shivered as his hands went up and down her sides. "you ruin everything" she huffs and crosses her arms just under her breast making them seem bigger. As he was rubbing her sides her top tode up slightly exposeing her smooth flat tummy.
 
Matt was looking down as Andi crossed her arms making her breasts seem bigger than they were. He also caught a glimpse of her stomach as her shirt rode up on her. "Come on you know you can't stay mad at me" He said with a smirk on his face trying to cheer her up. "I have a feeling we will have fun just the two of us"
 
"ill make a deal with you, if i stay tonight then next time theres a party you with cover for me with mom and dad." she looked up at him defiently, challenging him once again. She was going to get her way one way or another.
 
Matt let out a sigh before speaking, his sister was definitely persistent. "Okay fine" At least he kept her from going to the party tonight and that was a victory for him. "And since I kinda ruined your plans, I'll let you decide what we do tonight. Whatever you says goes Andi" He was still rubbing her sides his hands now touching her bare skin from her shirt riding up.
 
She smiled, she loved winning. She wondered why his hands were still on her waist but she wouldnt say anything in fear that he would let go. "lets watch some movies down in the basement" she loved that their basement had been redone and made into a large movie room.
 
"Okay" Matt said with a smile at the thought of how they always used to hang out down there and watch movies together. "It will be like old times" He said as he let go and then started to head down into the basement. "You can pick the movie Andi" He said as he plopped down onto the couch in his usual spot. His eyes looking at his sister's long legs that were on display for him due to the short skirt she was wearing.
 
She followed him down the stairs. She went over to look at the movies, bending over slightly to look at the lower movies. "is there any thing you want to watch?" she asked not caring if he looks at her bent over.
 
As Matt leaned back into his seat and started to relax his eyes widened at the sight before him. When his sister bent down to look at the movies this gave him a perfect look at her tight round teen ass as her skirt rode up some. He looked away at the thought that she was his sister but found himself looking again just seconds later. "Uhh, doesn't matter to me I'm fine with anything sis"
 
Back
Top