HUcow Dairy Farm

RonDen

Experienced
This is a fantasy idea I have had for some time. Out side a fairly large city there is a small but well
run dairy farm. Milk cows are there behind nice white fences and a few barns painted red are in the
grassy fields. But the real secret is that the delicious milk sold comes from human women (HUcows)
and these women are formerly models,secretaries, nurses and teachers ; all beautiful and with full,
firm breasts that are connected to electric milking machines twice a day and their lactating liquid is
pumped from their bosoms and sent to a processing barn. Besides the owner/operator there are many
perverted buyers of the HUcows Dairy products and there is a medical doctor who has produced a
special formula that increases the breast size and makes the woman begin to lactate. Also a Master
hypnotic Mind control expert is employed that can make the ladies want to obey and be happy to be
working as a human cow and forget her past working in the city.

Am I too weird or are there others who have this fantasy?

I don't know how big a niche it is, but there are definitely women into this fetish who would enjoy a well-written story of this nature.

This is a fantasy idea I have had for some time. Out side a fairly large city there is a small but well
run dairy farm. Milk cows are there behind nice white fences and a few barns painted red are in the
grassy fields. But the real secret is that the delicious milk sold comes from human women (HUcows)
and these women are formerly models,secretaries, nurses and teachers ; all beautiful and with full,
firm breasts that are connected to electric milking machines twice a day and their lactating liquid is
pumped from their bosoms and sent to a processing barn. Besides the owner/operator there are many
perverted buyers of the HUcows Dairy products and there is a medical doctor who has produced a
special formula that increases the breast size and makes the woman begin to lactate. Also a Master
hypnotic Mind control expert is employed that can make the ladies want to obey and be happy to be

RonDen,if you will, send me a PM,I may have some info of interest on this topic.

Info about HUcow Dairy Farm

Sorry for the delay in answering you about my ideas about a HUcow Dairy Farm
and possible story concerning it. Do you have info or more ideas ?

RonDen

It's a really good idea. I've had a good number of fantasies about this myself. I had a revenge fantasy one where Angelina Jolie is turned into a HU-cow by Jennifer Aniston. The one you describe is fascinating, a cross section of beautiful women turned into happy, contented, lactating animals. I'd love to share more myself, if you like.

IF this idea of a HUcow dairy farm was ever made into a movie, I was thinking of the actors who would
be in it and some sort of plot. The busty actress Christina Hendricks (Plays Joan on TV's "Mad Men",
Lucy Pinder (UK's busty photo gal) , Carmen Electra, KIM Kardashian and Denise Milani (Busty
Italian Hollywood camera fem) might be some of the women already working at the dairy. Some TV
reporter is sent out to this dairy to get a story and she could be someone like Scarlett Johannson or
Jessica love Huwitt. The reporter and her camera man get a tour of the dairy but never get to see
the female HUcows until they sneak into the barn where all of the HUcows are being milked at 6 AM. At the end the TV reporter has her story on video but it is never shown on TV and she is working along with the other women; happy and contented HUcows-milked twice a day inside the
red barns, white picket fences and green grassy fields of the mysterious dairy farm.

Hu Cow Exposure

Yes, our daring female reporter sneaks in with her camera(I'd prefer Jessica Love Hewitt.)
Denise Milani in particular, is on all fours on the floor, her big udders hanging down, encased in the glass bulbs of a milking machine. She could be eating out of a manager, or perhaps a large hollow dildo is stripped into her mouth, force feeding her foods to increase her volume and quality of milk. A thick leather collar is around her lovely throat, complete with small copper cowbell. No longer Denise, shes a cow named Deedee. Her lovely cunt might be bare of her bush, her bare lips leaking cum in an orgasm, produced by her twice daily milking. Jessica films it all, the former celebrity HuCows all happy and content. Leaving, poor Jessica is siezed, hypnotized and drugged, her own big breasts bared. She fights it all the way, but she slowly changes, her own udders swelling and lactating, her nipples stretching out into teats, until she gradually joins the other women. Her changes are filmed with her own camera, and we discover the male owners of her news network knew all along about the farm, and set her up purposely.
Well, thats at least one idea. Any others?

More Hucow thoughts

There is a good number of lactation and hucow stories here on Literotica. Curiously
enough, only one is refered to that way, "Juan and the Hucows." Another good one
was Zotdragon's "Cowgirl." I like the whole concept of the milking straying into
possibly the idea of punishment. "Cowgirl" strayed a bit close to reluctance, with first the boyfriend, then the female coworker pushing her a bit, with first the necklace, then the milking machine stand, then the tattoo, and finally the brand. RonDen's original concept fits in here rather well. A beautiful, big breasted, professional woman, doctor, lawyer, teacher or model becoming manipulated into joining the Hucow Dairy Farm by drugs and hypnosis. It would be a given that the women would become very orgasmic when milked. A high powered female lawyer, cum judge, now working out at the Farm. Shes nude and on all fours, most of the time, heavy copper cowbell hanging from her throat. Her athletic body is whitewashed, covered with big black blotches. Only her enlarged breasts are still her former skin tone. she still remembers her former lifeat times,possibly when told to, but now is happy to obey. Her whole body shudders with orgasmic waves as the nipples are sucked into the milking cups. The milk would certainly be a hot commodity. There might also be hot "breeding" opportunities or not. I'm really interested in a womans take on this whole thing.

To be kept on a farm with other women for the sole purpose of being milked and bred several times a day is a HUGE fantasy of mine.

A great story I found is called Milk Sow
http://www.literotica.com/s/milk-sow-ch-01

If anyone wants to discuss this topic more please message me. I'd love to roleplay a story along what's been discussed too. :)

I think this story has incredible potential. It is the cream of the crop. You should milk it for all it is worth.

I think this story has incredible potential. It is the cream of the crop. You should milk it for all it is worth.

All kidding aside, I am working on this idea. I'm using the picture RonDen came up with at first. The women might be willing participants in some cases. Hypnotism and drugs could influence some women to consider it as a relaxing spa. No worries, bodies pampered, at least at first, maternal and sexual feeling combined to turn them into lactation and sexual machines. It would be somewhat illicit, of course. And it is a work of fiction, for those who might think otherwise.

well, to take a spin at this and turn it into a sci fi story. what if we were invaded and humans became food for them. the aliens would breed humans not just for "meat" but also for like you said "milk"

well, to take a spin at this and turn it into a sci fi story. what if we were invaded and humans became food for them. the aliens would breed humans not just for "meat" but also for like you said "milk"

Another extremely good idea. The Aliens, who could be of any type, might need the milk for a variety of reasons. The Aliens would naturally breed their captured stock like animals. If you wanted to have the captured woman concept preserved, you might have farms on other planets. Or the entire planet might just have its military destroyed, and hunter drones hunt down and capture breeding stock.

I am screwing up the natural flow of threads and replies but I can't seem to connect
the right one...anyway:

IF you think this HUcow idea could only be done as a XXX film ,I'm thinking of a
bad film I saw years ago about a woman into fetish sex and bringing couples and
singles to her mansion/compound and allowing all kinds of erotica to happen. It
was written as a book by ANNE RICE who was the "Interview with the Vampire"
author. In the movie one of the female stars was full frontal nude as she came out
of a swiming pool at night and had her breast buttered and dusted with spices that
her male lover licked off. Pretty wild but the whole thing was a mess as it was made
into a comedy of sorts by adding a SNL comedian. The name is one I cannot remember
but was never shown on TV I believe and well forgotten.

The most erotic part of the HUcows Dairy thing is that the TV reporter female who
tries to snoop and get a story for her TV station is captured by the dairy forman
and keeps her in his room and in a steel pet cage at night. He plans to process her
into a HUcow but wants to drag out the project so as to keep the woman for his sex
partner as long as possible. A doctor hired by the dairy to inspect each of the 150
women each month has discovered a way to increase a woman's breast size by a
cup size each month if she is fed a special pill and the forman makes it a definite
thing for her to take each day. There might be a part where she takes too many of
the breast growth pills and the woman grows super large for a few weeks.:) :D :devil::rolleyes:

I am screwing up the natural flow of threads and replies but I can't seem to connect
the right one...anyway:

The most erotic part of the HUcows Dairy thing is that the TV reporter female who
tries to snoop and get a story for her TV station is captured by the dairy forman
and keeps her in his room and in a steel pet cage at night. He plans to process her
into a HUcow but wants to drag out the project so as to keep the woman for his sex
partner as long as possible. A doctor hired by the dairy to inspect each of the 150
women each month has discovered a way to increase a woman's breast size by a
cup size each month if she is fed a special pill and the forman makes it a definite
thing for her to take each day. There might be a part where she takes too many of
the breast growth pills and the woman grows super large for a few weeks.:) :D :devil::rolleyes:

Really nice setup up you have, I'm trying to get some writing done on this.

There was a story by SF/Fantasy author Piers Anthony that dealt with this topic a bunch of years ago. I can't remember the title unfortunately. I'll have to see if I can yahoo/google it.

Found it: In the Barn

Last edited:
I think it would be better if the reporter lady decides to take her investigation further and actually experience the feeling of being milked. She's a gutsy investigative reporter, like Lois Lane, and she's willing to risk everything to get the story. She knows her story will be a million times better if she can give a personalized account of being a human cow, so she decides to sneak in. Some more women are brought in, in a sort of hypnotic trance, due to drugs. The reporter lady manages to sneak in amongst them and is herded in with the rest of the new arrivals. She acts drugged, so as not to stand out from the crowd, and allows the men to strip her naked and hose her down and put her in the pens. They connect her up to the milking machines and she is amazed at how good it feels. Once secured in the pens, she is helpless as she is fed a diet of pills designed to increase her milk output. Her breasts swell to twice their size. She loves being milked every few hours. She is so content in her new life as a human cow, she forgets all about the story, and doesn't even object when the men start using her for sex. After six days, she's rescued by her colleagues, who discover where she is, but she's so addicted to her new life that she volunteers to go back.

Reply to Black Dahila's idea

I think it would be better if the reporter lady decides to take her investigation further and actually experience the feeling of being milked. She's a gutsy investigative reporter, like Lois Lane, and she's willing to risk everything to get the story. She knows her story will be a million times better if she can give a personalized account of being a human cow, so she decides to sneak in. Some more women are brought in, in a sort of hypnotic trance, due to drugs. The reporter lady manages to sneak in amongst them and is herded in with the rest of the new arrivals. She acts drugged, so as not to stand out from the crowd, and allows the men to strip her naked and hose her down and put her in the pens. They connect her up to the milking machines and she is amazed at how good it feels. Once secured in the pens, she is helpless as she is fed a diet of pills designed to increase her milk output. Her breasts swell to twice their size. She loves being milked every few hours. She is so content in her new life as a human cow, she forgets all about the story, and doesn't even object when the men start using her for sex. After six days, she's rescued by her colleagues, who discover where she is, but she's so addicted to her new life that she volunteers to go back.

Your idea for the HUcow Movie is excellent. One part that you spelled out is where
the TV reporter's breasts have been enlarged so big but they are still high,round
and well shaped and her nipples are always nicely hard and erect . They would
be called "Nipple Pokies" if she wore any Tee shirts but in our movie she is just
about nude ,having her tits covered with electric milking machine tubes or being
attacked by her love interest: the HUcow Dairy forman who has this fetish of wanting to get her alone in his room or office and playing with and sucking
her full breasts empty of milk when she is not in the milking barn with the other
HUcow women.:D

what is it with men and errect nipples? and the whole visable nipple thing?

Your idea for the HUcow Movie is excellent. One part that you spelled out is where
the TV reporter's breasts have been enlarged so big but they are still high,round
and well shaped and her nipples are always nicely hard and erect . They would
be called "Nipple Pokies" if she wore any Tee shirts but in our movie she is just
about nude ,having her tits covered with electric milking machine tubes or being
attacked by her love interest: the HUcow Dairy forman who has this fetish of wanting to get her alone in his room or office and playing with and sucking
her full breasts empty of milk when she is not in the milking barn with the other
HUcow women.:D

Another extremely good idea. The Aliens, who could be of any type, might need the milk for a variety of reasons. The Aliens would naturally breed their captured stock like animals. If you wanted to have the captured woman concept preserved, you might have farms on other planets. Or the entire planet might just have its military destroyed, and hunter drones hunt down and capture breeding stock.

I have the idea as a sci fi, like in the movie “Battle For LA” - they came for our water. but in this movie, they came for human meat. like the movie “Predator” but on steroids. Where the aliens have an advance Chinese star, but the stars are larger and when close to a human octopus tentacles come out and latch on to a human.

HUcow Dairy Farm (Ending part)

The police finally break in to the dairy farm and arrest all the men and free all the
women. Jane Marlow returns to her TV station and is terribly embarrassed at being
held at the dairy and as a prize HUcow but the story is so sensational her boss will
not sit on it and sends her and a videocamera man back to the farm to get lots of
video to go with Jane's story. After a few weeks at the station Jane notices her full,
firm,round breasts have shrunk back to their normal 34B size and the men are not
as interested in her as they were when she was released ." It must have been that
damn stuff the doctor was feeding us HUcows out at the dairy !" Jane thinks to
herself and feels a pang of wishing she was back at the Human cow dairy and
enjoying the strange group of men who fought over her at night.

She tries to stop thinking about the whole episode but cannot. On week ends she
drives out to the dairy and tries to see some of the barns and fields where she was
kept captive for so many weeks. Also why did the TV station wait so long to tell the
police where she had been sent ? They had to know that she had disappeared in the
area of HUcows farm. Could her boss ,Mr. Turfner, knew all along what was in store
for her? Was the video story just a part or was a sex movie being made without her knowledge? Had she been drugged /and or hypnotized ? How many men had
had sex with her ? Jane was becoming alarmed as her mind went wild ! What if she
was pregnant right now ? The trial for the HUcow forman would be coming in a few
months and Jane wished she had never heard of the HUcows Dairy Farm.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
As a submissive this is a fetish I have. One of those fantasies of being milked and bred by my Master at the same time. He milks me every day and uses my body at his whim, filling me with his cum. It's FUCKING HOT! :D

So I say please write and post this story you are thinking about. I want to read it! :D

Master already calls me his Cumslut Cow, and I love it! :D

Back