Test Your Posting Here

tumblr_odnm2wBwaS1tabr26o1_400.gif
 
I can post a link, not a pic, even tho there are 4 choices.



https://imgur.com/xPKulkF

Here is image link option.

It won't let me go there, says I have to login. The pics must be public on IMGUR. You left click on an image and select copy image address.

Ah, the images have been tag as adult content. So you probably won't be able to use them.
 
I've looked for a Testing Thread and couldn't fine one. I've posted on other boards but this one is a little different.

Sooooooooooo, rather than editing a few times before I get it right, I took it upon myself to start a thread where you can test your posting, and get to know how to use all the fancy options.

Testing Link Only

test

  • first bulleted item
  • second bulleted item

You do realize there is a preview post button that you can click to see how your message will look before you post it. No need to do this.
 
trying to upload an attachment...

Down the below the textbox which you type into, is the Attach File section there is a button you press and get a dialog box to upload a image. The dialog box does list the limits of the image size. Once the image has been uploaded you will be given a URL were it lives to paste into your post.

There are several other rules about attaching images... first it must be an image that you own. Second, no explicit images. There is an entire list of no, nos somewhere in the FAQ.
 
How do you post a picture that is open in the post? I mean if I post a picture you have to click on a link to view it. I see others that the picture is the post. How is that done.
 
Back
Top