Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

Your comment is infuriating unlyperceptive. OF course, you offer nothing other than your exalted, unsupported opinion to make your case.

Is his travel ban a complete answer? Certainly not. Equally certainly, we would be safer if we did not permit any Moslems to enter the USA. That may be impractical, but it would go a long way toward protecting Americans from terrorist attacks. What Trump proposed was reasonably within his powers, and would reduce the the risk of terrorist attacks. He needs to go further, but he made a start.

Only a foolish people would permit large numbers of people whose ideology is one of suppression of and domination over people who do not share their ideological moorings. Cicero observed that a nation may survive foreign attacks, but it cannot survive sabotage from within, and that is what adherents to Islam bring to the USA. With Obama we had the Moslem Brotherhood close to the pinnacles of political power in this country- that would probably have continued under Hillary.

For all Trump's limitations- and they are considerable- he is doing what can be done to eliminate the threat from within from those determined to impose Islam on America. God bless him for that!

16 years since 9/11 and not Islamist one terror attack has been successfully perpetrated on American soil. (Several by American RWs, but none by Muslims.) DHS has the situation under control. It's a non-problem.
 
16 years since 9/11 and not Islamist one terror attack has been successfully perpetrated on American soil. (Several by American RWs, but none by Muslims.) DHS has the situation under control. It's a non-problem.

What an incredibly ignorant, stupid, and just plan wrong comment. Allow me to explain, on the off chance that it is not intentional on your part.


https://www.memri.org/reports/maj-n...-jihadi-celebrated-and-lionized-terror-groups

Oh, that's right, Hassan's mass murder escapade was “workplace violence”, according to the Obama administration. Nothing to with with Islam, despite Hassan's having contacted al Qaeda in the year leading up to his murder spree. And the Boston Marathon bombing- you know, where the Tsarnaev brothers, both dedicated Moslems just practicing their faith, placed a bomb next to a four year old boy. Or the Chattanooga military recruitment center, where four Marines were murdered.

But these examples are only tip of the iceberg. The FBI has stopped several wannabee attackers. Moreover, just look at Europe, which has let in many more Moslem refugees than we have. Put another way, worldwideit's been 30,000 deadly attacks conducted in the name of Islam since September 11, 2001. Why do you expect Moslems here to be much different? I think a major reason American Moslems are not as violent prone as some other countries is they don't yet have the critical mass.

Get a clue sir- have a look at the real world, not the one of your own imagination. Or is it your intent to deceive? Whichever the case, it makes you a rather odious individual.
 
Last edited:
Is a mass shooting the same as a terror attack? I thought Americans were getting used to them by now, so no more terror.
 
Is a mass shooting the same as a terror attack? I thought Americans were getting used to them by now, so no more terror.

You thought wrong, as usual.

DHS defines terrorism as any activity involving an act that is “dangerous to human life or potentially destructive of critical infrastructure or key resources,” violates the criminal laws of the United States, and appears intended to “intimidate or coerce a civilian population, influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion, or affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping."

So a mass shooting might, or might not, be considered terrorism, depending on the circumstances. Hassan's case clearly was. So, I would say, was San Bernadino, which again had the motivation of Islamic jihad.
 
Last edited:
We did have a domestic terrorist classification.It became confusing when the domestic terrorists were not Old Male Christian White Supremists.

Domestic terrorists groups became ever the more confusing, when different groups started to kill the same groups of people- Americans.
 
This is the kind of mindless hysteria on the left that will forever seal their political fate in the United States.
 
Why are the major news media outlets skimming over this story ?

New York Magazine- "How Trump Gets Away With Corruption"

If the House won’t investigate (Trump), what happens next?


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-story-shows-how-trump-gets-away-with-it.html


Politico reports the House’s response: It will divert the resolution to the House Judiciary Committee, which will (almost certainly) vote on Tuesday along party lines to kill the inquiry.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-conflicts-house-resolution-235288

2/22/2017

Tuesday vote will come just a few hours before Trump will give his first address to Congress. Indeed, Democrats are fuming that Republicans are trying to bury the panel vote by scheduling it on a busy news day.


Judiciary member and Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) just last week, for instance, faced sharp questions from constituents who accused him of steering the Oversight panel's agenda to protect Trump.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/...ions-bury-conflict-of-interest-investigations

By Mark Sumner
2017/02/23


"...individual House members are a tad reluctant to put their name next to a “Trump gets out of all laws free” resolution."



Who is on the committee ?

Seeking to avoid a full House vote on the so-called “resolution of inquiry” — a roll call that would be particularly embarrassing and divisive for the right — Republicans will send proposal by Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) to the House Judiciary Committee for a panel vote on Tuesday, two Democratic sources said. The GOP-controlled committee is expected to kill the resolution.

Republicans are moving quickly to make sure that the public stays in the dark.


The mark-up will likely prove awkward for Judiciary Committee Republicans who will have to block the resolution. Judiciary member and Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) just last week, for instance, faced sharp questions from constituents who accused him of steering the Oversight panel's agenda to protect Trump.

gsgs comment-

Chaffetz has many answers for the press, when they ask about a possible inquiry into Trump's corruption, wrongdoing, and treason. Mostly, Chaffetz giggles and tells the reporters the accusations are silly.


What concerns are keeping Chaffetz busy ? Pissing off DC residents.

Jason Chaffetz, a Utah congressman who mistakenly believes he represents D.C., now also seems to think he can speak for the people of Maryland.

During a House Oversight Committee hearing, Chaffetz casually mentioned that he was "exploring" having the residential areas of D.C. retrocede back to Maryland, though his exploration apparently has not yet involved speaking with people from the District or the Old Line State about the idea.

http://dcist.com/blog.php


It seems, therefore, hypocritical of Chaffetz to advocate for more local control in Utah, a traditional conservative State, and yet try to strip it from Washington, D.C., a city that leans heavily Democratic.

His vigilance in investigating Washington, D.C.’s affairs, Hillary Clinton, and “tweets” about the Bears Ears National Monument are perplexing considering his reluctance to investigate what is truly causing anxiety to so many of us: the conflicts of interest of Donald Trump, and his possible ties to Russia.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/2/25/1637835/-Government-intervention-ok-in-DC-just-not-in-Utah


Chaffetz favors local conrol of public lands in UT, yet does not hesitate to reverse the laws passed by the residents of Washington, D.C. Which is it, Jason? Local control or loco control?


Hundreds Of Washingtonians Plot To Keep Meddlesome Congress's 'Hands Off D.C.'

FEB 14, 2017

700 District residents had moved to H St. NE for a meeting about fighting back against what they deem unnecessary meddling from the Hill in D.C. affairs.


And in the meantime, residents continue to feel frustrated with Chaffetz, who told The Washington Post his favorite D.C. neighborhood was Chinatown because it had a Five Guys burger chain. For many, it was further confirmation that the (man from Utah) knew nothing about the place he continues to meddle with.

"I like hamburgers too," said ANC Commissioner Paul Karrer of Ward 1. "But I like self government, democracy, and the rule of law more.

http://dcist.com/2017/02/its_not_just_us_utahns_yell_at_chaffetz.php

http://dcist.com/2017/01/chafing_at_chaffetz.php
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot meets with HBCU, in the Oval Office on Monday

What is HBCU, Precious ?

Historically Black Colleges and Universies

In Title III of the Higher Education Act of 1965, Congress officially defined an HBCU as a school of higher learning that was accredited and established before 1964, and whose principal mission was the education of African Americans. HBCUs offer culture, a rich history and rigorous academic programs. Most importantly, they prepare students for leadership and life after graduation.

There are 101 Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) across the nation and nine percent of all African American college students attend HBCUs. All HBCUs play a critical role in the American system of higher education. For most of America’s history, African Americans seeking a college education could only get it from an HBCU.

https://tmcf.org/about-us/our-schools/hbcus

Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF)

To date, TMCF has awarded more than $250 million in assistance to its students and member-schools. TMCF member-schools remain a vital source of higher education for all students; and, more than 80% of all students enrolled in HBCUs attend TMCF member-schools.TMCF is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization.

Feb 27, 2017

Monday

"...the meeting was supposed to be a meeting with Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, and other federal agency officials. The day’s schedule, however, was cut short by an impromptu meeting with the president inside the Oval Office."

During the photo op for Trump, Kellyanne Conway was kneeling with her legs open, while wearing a short dress.( On the Oval Office couch) tweeting, maybe. Behind the Oval Office desk, the women of the HBCU gathered with the more senior presidents and leaders. More presidents and leaders of the HBCU gathered at the sides of the desk. The overflow was stationed in front of the desk. One line of gentlemen were forced to stand directly across from Kellyanne's open legs.

:rolleyes:

(An open passage dircetly in front of the desk was necessary for the photographer to capture the moment.
FEBRUARY 28, 2017

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...arks-debate/TPE22Wniyz6Qcfswel5C6M/story.html


http://thegrio.com/2017/02/28/trump-meets-with-hbcu-presidents/

Publicity picture included with announcement that Trump signed the executive order.

The executive order does not specify how much federal money the colleges should receive. How will Congress resond to this executive order ?


Why so cynical, Nancy ? :rolleyes:

"President Trump's HBCU executive order is more empty symbolism that will do nothing to strengthen these vital institutions and the students they serve, Pelosi said. "HBCUs and other minority-serving institutions need resources and opportunities, not empty rhetoric from a president planning to devastate education funding in America."

http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/pol...k-colleges-pushing-for-financial-10964636.php

Good people covered themselves with Trump slime and muck because money is needed desperately.The colleges and universities are struggling. They are in the red. This was no time to turn up their noses. Pride goes before a fall. They did not want higher education to fall, and their children to fall. If the money does not appear, it was not because they could not bow down to an arsehole.
 
More on the executive order-

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, a member of the House Budget Committee, was more skeptical.

“There is no substance at this point,” she said Monday, adding that she is waiting to see the contents of Trump’s executive order, and what Congress does during the budget process.

Trump’s order moves the Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities from the Department of Education into the executive office of the White House. It directs the initiative to work with the private sector to strengthen the fiscal stability of HBCUS, make infrastructure improvements, provide job opportunities for students, work with secondary schools to create a college pipeline and increase access and opportunity for federal grants and contracts.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-signs-executive-order-black-colleges/
 
I try.
I fall short.
I am grateful for the people that are much more articulate than I am.

Trump’s viral HBCU photo is more than meets the eye

(gsgs comment- The first photo that I saw, was the untrimmed version.The official media photo has trimmed out many HBC presidents and leaders out.

"Kellyanne was in another photo, the HBCU presidents aren’t uniformly smiling and posing for the camera. And in the lower left quadrant of the image, Kellyanne Conway, who serves as counselor to the president, is seen on her cell phone, sitting with her legs folded beneath her, on a couch in the Oval Office.


February 28, 2017

HBCUs have not faired well in the neo-liberal marketplace of 21st century education for many reasons. Traditional HBCUs – nearly a redundant statement – were born in the racial justice cauldron of The Reconstruction Era. They have always held fast to the most powerful social and racial justice ideals in their education mission: to serve traditionally underserved communities, and to prepare those who are systematically underprepared. A history of systemic, unequal federal and state funding has only been exacerbated by the over-privatization of college funding in contemporary times. HBCUs have always done more with less, but in recent years it has taken its toll.

So for many who saw the first iteration of the HBCU presidents’ photo op with President Trump, the complicated fiduciary and enrollment challenges faced by HBCUs was enough to provide some collective understanding of why these group of mostly black male institutional leaders felt compelled to meet with Trump.

http://thegrio.com/2017/02/28/trump-viral-hbcu-photo/
 
OK

I looked at the uncropped version of the photograph, and saw Kellyanne in an informal pose, while a formal government function was in process.

Immature behavior. How far could she push the disrepect? Turn on the television and eat snacks ?Take off her dress, and lie on the Oval Ofice couch in her underwear, and take a nap?

My undertanding was that the members of the delegation was prepared to speak with members of Trump's administration about the need for increased funds to keep standards at the universities and colleges from slipping further down.(As it is, the testimony of the delegation was cut short. Was this anoher switch and bait situation perpetrated by the Trump trolls ?

Just as Zeke Miller of the Times magazine was pranked with the MLK bust trick, the delegates of HBCU were pranked.

It should have been a formalized event. Dignified and respectful, and focused on the delegation of presidents and leaders.

Trump and Kellyanne Conway split the attention away from the delegates and made the event about Kellyanne on the couch.

Just as the media outlets were lured to Trump's hotel by Trump's promise to reveal something about the Birther rumor circulated about President Obama.

Whatever the press and media were expecting, they were short changed.Trump said" President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period."

He left the stage with journalist shouting questions. The producers tried to follow their camera people and photographers, but security pushed them int the ball room and closed the door.

Campaign staffers refused to allow anyone other than still photographers and video cameras into the press pool for a hotel tour subsequently conducted by Trump himself.

The news channels and newspapers had been baited and tricked. Trump wanted publicity for his new hotel.

Some erased the footage of events at the Washington, D.C. hotel.


Elements- The lure, the trick pulled, the humiliation of the victim or victims.The rip off and the prize for Trump the victor.

Just like the sexual aggression Trump practiced on women. Trump takes something without permission, and walks away with a smirk.
 
Last edited:
Hijacked ?


My Statement: White House HBCU Even
Walter M. Kimbrough
7th president of Dillard University


On Friday I learned that I was selected to give remarks [Monday] for the meeting at the White House with members of the Trump administration, most notably Secretary Betsy DeVos. We learned this weekend that there would be closing remarks by Vice President Pence, but the goal was for officials from a number of Federal agencies (about 5 were there including OMB) and Secretary DeVos to hear about HBCUs.

That all blew up when the decision was made to take the presidents to the Oval Office to see the President. I'm still processing that entire experience. But needless to say that threw the day off and there was very little listening to HBCU presidents today—we were only given about 2 minutes each, and that was cut to one minute, so only about 7 of maybe 15 or so speakers were given an opportunity today.

So this is what I was going to say today in my 2 minutes. The UNCF will also share my comments. But it is important that I share in advance of Tuesday’s speech by the President because I am discussing specific funding that benefits ALL college students, but especially those at HBCUs.

at the link-
Statement by Walter M. Kimbrough, President, Dillard University

https://medium.com/@HipHopPrez/my-statement-white-house-hbcu-event-bf51a619194a#.8cufebyqn
 
Emperor Carrot did not like it, when Ivanka did not deliver the meat, exactly when he wanted it. He soon found out, that having his wife keep his empire afloat, meant undependable mealtimes. He has had a few new wives since Ivanka. He has forgotten that women work outside of the home.

Emperor Carrot rounded up his fief keepers for a marvellous weekend, before he lorded his "win" over all of the losers that fear and bow dowm before him in Washington, DC.

Trump Bewildered By Strange Dystopian Future Where They Let Ladies Be Governors

March 1, 2017


"...we may have to forgive him for not realizing, when giving a speech this Sunday to our nation’s governors, that not only do they let ladies be governors of states now, but that we have four of them in this country."

"Upon greeting said governors at a White House event on Sunday, Trump heartily welcomed all of them — and their wives and daughters."

:heart: to Wonkette!
She refers to him as Emperor, too.

http://wonkette.com/613649/trump-be...ian-future-where-they-let-ladies-be-governors

In his opening statement, Trump praised and welcomed what he said were 46 U.S. governors in attendance by saying, "I just want to salute and toast the great governors of the United States ... your families and wives and everyone’s here. I've seen daughters come tonight, I’ve seen wives, all I know is everyone’s lovely and we're going to have a wonderful evening."

While perhaps well-intentioned in terms of seeking to welcome family members to the evening's festivities, Trump's specific focus on governors' wives and daughters gave the impression that governors are only male, neglecting to acknowledge the fact that there have been (and currently are) women who have served as governors in the United States — though certainly not enough.


Indeed, throughout U.S. history, 40 women have served as the top executive in U.S. states and territories, as well in the role of Mayor of Washington, D.C. Presently, four women are serving as U.S. governors:

Names at link

https://www.bustle.com/p/trumps-sex...rs-spouses-at-the-ball-was-unacceptable-40863
 
This explains the discussion about paying for military operations, today. The discussion approached the subject of Emperor Carrot's preference for giving enormous tax breaks, while making plans to spend lavish amounts of money.

The Republicans are very loud, when Democrats propose spending tax payer's cash.

This time around, Democrats are asking- "How are we going to pay for this ?"


Generals May Launch New ISIS Raids Without Trump’s OK


The commander in chief is taking heat—and hearing cheers—for a raid in Yemen that killed a SEAL. But for the next mission, Trump may take himself out of the loop altogether


http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...launch-new-isis-raids-without-trump-s-ok.html


MARCH 2, 2017

U.S. conducts airstrikes against Al Qaeda in Yemen, the first since ill-fated SEAL raid


http://www.latimes.com/politics/was...onducts-air-strikes-1488468984-htmlstory.html


While Pentagon officials denied Yemeni reports that the U.S. military conducted a ground raid in conjunction with the strikes, U.S. forces were on the ground in the same period, another possible indication of an accelerated offensive in Yemen. Those forces, however, did not conduct any raids, U.S. officials said.

“We have U.S. Special Operations forces that go in and out of Yemen to assist our partner forces in fighting al-Qaeda,” Davis said. He declined to comment on specific activities overnight.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e613afeb09f_story.html?utm_term=.8d86ffdd27d6
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot is not pleased. The peasants are revolting. They are so noisy, and annoying. He cannot have a photo op in public, without the peasnts cluttering up the scenery. They spoil his beautiful speeches, and ruin the audio whe he takes jabs at his enemies.

When the Orange Emperor rids the USA of Democrats, and becomes President for Life, it will be quieter, everywhere.

Local Arizona towns people are disturbed by I.C.E raids
Small crowd gathers near federal building

Tucson police rough up 86-year-old lady at protest

Feb. 27, 2017

While some in the Arizona Legislature move to shut down public protests, they might want to add an amendment to the bill with special sanctions for little old ladies who yell at police officers.

Body camera footage of a Feb. 16 immigration protest in Tucson shows a woman, reported to be 86 years old, approaching several police officers, pointing and yelling at them.

"In response, a police officer pushes the woman to the pavement. As another protester — this one a 65-year-old woman — moves to older lady's side, the officer rushes forward and pepper sprays her.


gsgs comment-

Yes, the police officer had to run forward to pepper spray two old ladies on the ground.The police officers were arresting people for jay walking in the street, and the little old ladies were upset. They carried protest signs, and shook their fingers at the polic and scolded the police. The little old 86 year old lady hit the back of her head. At her age, she could have broken a hip.

/end gsgs comment



"What the heck, Tucson?"

The disturbing body cam video was released on Friday to Tucson News Now in response to a public records request.

*watches elderly woman go flying backward and hit the ground. The young man in a police T shirt is muscular, short, and stocky.She could have been his grandmother. He rushes forward to pepper spray the 65 year old woman that tries to help. Tiny, thin, elderly retired school teacher, 4 and a half feet tall and weighing less than 100 pounds.


"65 year old woman can be seen going to the woman’s side during the Feb. 16 protest, and then getting pepper sprayed by the same officer."

There are a handful of people confronting the officers.
The street is empty, except for a small crowd of protesters on the sidewalk, and a few police vehicles.


Tucson Police Chief Chris Magnus went national with his lies.

After all, there are hundreds of old, retired women in Tuscon.

He does not have that many police officers.


The protesters angered the officers by walking around their beatiful, shiny, new police vehicles.

The finish could have been scratched!

Tucson Police Lt. Jennifer Turner said the protest began at 4:30 p.m., in front of the federal building on West Congress Street at Granada Avenue, and by 6 p.m., included about 80 people. At that point, an officer issued an emergency call for assistance, she said.


A protest organizer, Stteffanny Cott, said police overreacted to a peaceful demonstration.

“This was provocation on the side of the police,” Cott said, saying a police SUV blocked the route protesters intended to use between the federal building and their Armory Park destination. She said marchers were going around the police vehicle, and that the officer was revving the engine and the SUV nudged a Brown Beret demonstrator, David Leon.


http://tucson.com/news/local/tucson...cle_c396aa8b-3c96-5f05-b964-b19900f2b61a.html

aaaah! I get it. if you do not use your pepper spray, the pepper spray budget might be less, next year.

Since Tuscon is not the most lively place for protests, this was a good opportunity to get more Homeland funds.

Most of the police are grumpy, because the bill to charge protesters for violence and property damage failed.

They cannot pretend that Arizona is part of Putin's protester free preserve, yet.

Protesting has not been criminalized, yet. Trumpenreich states are working on that.
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot is not pleased. The peasants are revolting. They are so noisy, and annoying. He cannot have a photo op in public, without the peasnts cluttering up the scenery. They spoil his beautiful speeches, and ruin the audio whe he takes jabs at his enemies.

When the Orange Emperor rids the USA of Democrats, and becomes President for Life, it will be quieter, everywhere.

Local Arizona towns people are disturbed by I.C.E raids
Small crowd gathers near federal building

Tucson police rough up 86-year-old lady at protest

Feb. 27, 2017

While some in the Arizona Legislature move to shut down public protests, they might want to add an amendment to the bill with special sanctions for little old ladies who yell at police officers.

Body camera footage of a Feb. 16 immigration protest in Tucson shows a woman, reported to be 86 years old, approaching several police officers, pointing and yelling at them.

"In response, a police officer pushes the woman to the pavement. As another protester — this one a 65-year-old woman — moves to older lady's side, the officer rushes forward and pepper sprays her.


gsgs comment-

Yes, the police officer had to run forward to pepper spray two old ladies on the ground.The police officers were arresting people for jay walking in the street, and the little old ladies were upset. They carried protest signs, and shook their fingers at the polic and scolded the police. The little old 86 year old lady hit the back of her head. At her age, she could have broken a hip.

/end gsgs comment



"What the heck, Tucson?"

The disturbing body cam video was released on Friday to Tucson News Now in response to a public records request.

*watches elderly woman go flying backward and hit the ground. The young man in a police T shirt is muscular, short, and stocky.She could have been his grandmother. He rushes forward to pepper spray the 65 year old woman that tries to help. Tiny, thin, elderly retired school teacher, 4 and a half feet tall and weighing less than 100 pounds.


"65 year old woman can be seen going to the woman’s side during the Feb. 16 protest, and then getting pepper sprayed by the same officer."

There are a handful of people confronting the officers.
The street is empty, except for a small crowd of protesters on the sidewalk, and a few police vehicles.


Tucson Police Chief Chris Magnus went national with his lies.

After all, there are hundreds of old, retired women in Tuscon.

He does not have that many police officers.


The protesters angered the officers by walking around their beatiful, shiny, new police vehicles.

The finish could have been scratched!

Tucson Police Lt. Jennifer Turner said the protest began at 4:30 p.m., in front of the federal building on West Congress Street at Granada Avenue, and by 6 p.m., included about 80 people. At that point, an officer issued an emergency call for assistance, she said.


A protest organizer, Stteffanny Cott, said police overreacted to a peaceful demonstration.

“This was provocation on the side of the police,” Cott said, saying a police SUV blocked the route protesters intended to use between the federal building and their Armory Park destination. She said marchers were going around the police vehicle, and that the officer was revving the engine and the SUV nudged a Brown Beret demonstrator, David Leon.


http://tucson.com/news/local/tucson...cle_c396aa8b-3c96-5f05-b964-b19900f2b61a.html

aaaah! I get it. if you do not use your pepper spray, the pepper spray budget might be less, next year.

Since Tuscon is not the most lively place for protests, this was a good opportunity to get more Homeland funds.

Most of the police are grumpy, because the bill to charge protesters for violence and property damage failed.

They cannot pretend that Arizona is part of Putin's protester free preserve, yet.

Protesting has not been criminalized, yet. Trumpenreich states are working on that.

Thanks for posting.
 
I cried the day that the Orange Enity, that would be Emperor Carrot gloated about Russia's efforts against Hillary Clinton.

I was crying because the Orange entity had turned on America.

He turned to Russia. He mutilated his loyalty to America to gain political advantage.

I could not bring myself to articulate what he had done. I only knew it broke my heart, that day.

He is an American! How could he do that ? How could he bring himself to do that ?

He did not love America, as I do. He does not respect America as I do.He does not feel loyalty to America as I do. He is loyal only to himself. I do not think he feels anything for America.

Rivalry and competition among Americans is accepted. Forming alliances among like minded Americans to ensure a better chance to be successful, is accepted.

Treason against America, and a hundred other methods of unwholesome advantage helped the Orange enitiy to win the Presidency unfairly.

Nixon brought shame upon himself, Reagan was forced to admit to himself, that he betrayed the trust of Amerians, G.W. Bush won by an ugly trick.

The Orange Enity is just another Republican that used deception and ugly tricks to bertray the trust of Americans.

It seems that the only way that Repulicans can win,is by criminal cheating.

There are rumors about how J.F.K. won his election.

There is a world of difference between the Orange Entity and J.F.K

J.F.K. did not turn to Russia, to steal an election.

J.F.K. loved America.

J.F.K.served in the military.

"On August 2, 1943, as PT 109 was running silent to avoid detection it was struck by the Japanese destroyer Amagiri. Traveling at 40 knots, the destroyer cut PT 109 in two. The entire crew was thrown into the dark waters. Kennedy towed injured crew member McMahon 4 miles to a small island to the southeast. All eleven survivors made it to the island after having spent a total of fifteen hours in the water. After four days on the island, with the help of a message on a coconut carried by local islanders to an Australian spying on the Japanese they were finally rescued on August 8th."

https://www.jfklibrary.org/Exhibits/Past-Exhibits/JFK-in-WWII.aspx

j.F.K. was no innocent,but he was not evil.

I have always believed that America needed Republicans, to keep the balance.Opposition, when it is loyal, is healthy.

I am ashamed of what the Republican party has become,in 2017.
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot, The Contemptuous, shows his contempt

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/03/opinion/trumps-many-shades-of-contempt.html?src=me


U.S. Diplomat Daniel Fried's Retirement Speech Warning Against Isolationism

Daniel Fried
Feb 25, 2017


1940, Germany offered Britain a sphere of influence deal: German recognition of the British Empire in exchange for London’s recognition of Germany dominance of continental Europe.

Churchill didn’t take the deal then; we should not take similar deals now.



And as you serve, you will, as I did, always remember your oath to the Constitution, and to that principle behind the Constitution: our nation is dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Have faith in our nation, in our Constitution and in that proposition. Have faith in yourselves, thus inspired, and in each other.And therefore, as Lincoln said,

“LET US HAVE FAITH THAT RIGHT MAKES MIGHT, AND IN THAT FAITH, LET US, TO THE END, DARE TO DO OUR DUTY AS WE UNDERSTAND IT.”


http://time.com/4682994/diplomat-daniel-fried-retirement-speech/
 
March 6, 2017

First State Department Press Briefing of Trump Administration Canceled

State Department hasn’t held a daily press briefing since January 19,2017


The State Department canceled its scheduled Monday afternoon press briefing, which would have been the first of the Trump administration.

The department's last press briefing took place on Jan. 19 — President Obama's last full day in office.


http://thehill.com/homenews/media/322488-trumps-state-dept-cancels-first-scheduled-briefing

March 6, 2017

Th State Department daily briefings date back to the Eisenhower administration. The sessions are seen as a key communication tool for America’s diplomatic agenda, giving guidance to those in foreign service representing the U.S. abroad and broadcasting policy priorities to allies and adversaries and to the few people watching the televised sessions on C-Span. According to the Washington Post, former secretary of State John Kerry had in his first month given a welcome address when he assumed the role of top diplomat, a speech at the University of Virginia, and 15 readouts. Tillerson reportedly will not do anything similar.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...state-department-press-briefing-canceled.html

Department of State

Exxon Mobil Chairman and CEO Rex Tillerson leads the State Department.


He's had extensive dealings with Russia

http://www.wbur.org/npr/505350255/w...-tillerson-trumps-pick-for-secretary-of-state

December 22, 2016


Trump Team Asks State Dept. To Name Those Working On Gender Equality

Affirming the Times' characterization of the email's reception, The Los Angeles Times quotes a senior State Department official who said, "People are freaked out."

Departments refused to cooperate with Tillerson. They would not hand over lists of names.

Tillerson's reputation preceded him.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/jun/28/exxonmobil-climate-change-rex-tillerson


gsgs comment-

March 6, 2017

Trump sent his hand picked operatives into offices that they were eager to dismantle, and remove from existence.

(Mitt Romney had targeted depatments, but could not name the three he wanted to remove.)

The first move by Trump is to underfund the offices that he openly dislikes.

Trump is scraping money from departments that are already underfunded.

We do not hear much of anything, from the Department of State.

We do hear what plans Trump has for large amounts of money.

First trillion is for tax breaks for Trump and his billionaire friends.

Billions for the Pentagon. Weapons are expensive, when your friends are selling.

;)



June 23, 2015


A glitch in the State Department's visa system has affected people around the world. Many, including athletes, workers and students, have been unable to enter the United States.


http://www.npr.org/2015/06/23/416901874/state-department-computer-glitch-creates-a-visa-nightmare
 
A hurricaine taking out Mar A Lago might give Emperor Carrot a hint.


As it is, a powerful winter storm has delayed the planned visit of Angela Merkel,and her dog sled team of German CEOs.

March 13 at 2:50 PM
WASHINGTON — A powerful nor’easter in the forecast has delayed a meeting between President Donald Trump and Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, until later this week.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d3afa0f7e2a_story.html?utm_term=.0a5b32e74661


Emperor Carrot will have many unpleasant surprises in the near future, if he decides that Mother Nature is just another loser female that he can abuse and ignore.
 
Canadian SCOTUS Agrees: Donald Trump Is A Big Lying Crook
March 14, 2017


The Canadian Supreme Court has upheld a lower court’s ruling that Donald Trump and a real estate developer misled two Canadian investors who thought they’d become fabulously wealthy by buying units in the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Toronto, but instead lost big money

The Ontario Court of Appeal found in the plaintiffs’ favor last year, and last week the Canadian SCOTUS rejected an appeal by Trump, Talon International Development, and former executives targeted by the lawsuit.


"Estimates were merely hypotheticals dreamed up by Talon’s [CEO and President Val] Levitan who, it will be recalled, had no previous experience in the hotel business."


https://wonkette.com/614215/canadian-scotus-agrees-donald-trump-is-a-big-lying-crook


No proof, no dependable facts or figures, no charted past performance.Just numbers pulled out of his arse.

Does that not sound familiar ?


Trump can’t appeal court decision he misled Toronto investors
March 9, 2017



"...as it turned out, the estimates bore no relation to financial reality. The motions judge found as a fact that the estimates were ‘deceptive documents’ and ‘replete with misrepresentations of commission, of omission, and of half-truth’,”Justice Rouleau said.


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...legal-case-against-us-president-a7623566.html


gsgs comment-

It is hard to understand that the Trump name has any investment value. The name is recognised, but not for being reputable, dependable, or respected. Everything about Trump is murky.
 
gsgs comment- Trickle down misery ?


The data show (shows ?) that under the leaked HUD budget, federal capital funds for state public housing authorities—including DCHA—would decrease by about $1.2 billion, from $1.8 billion to $590 million. There are more than 1.1 million units of public housing nationwide.

The preliminary national budget proposal, reported by The Washington Post last week, would reduce total HUD spending by $6 billion in the upcoming fiscal year. It has already sent ripples of uncertainty through local housing agencies and advocacy groups. Many have expressed concern that such cutbacks would exacerbate existing problems, from a lack of affordable housing in major metropolitan areas, to homelessness, to income inequality.

President Donald Trump's administration insists that the numbers are provisional. HUD Secretary Ben Carson, who reportedly did not participate in the earliest internal budget discussions because of his delayed confirmation, told staffers in an email last week that the ongoing budget process reflects those under previous administrations. "Please take some comfort in knowing that starting numbers are rarely final numbers," Carson wrote.

Affordable housing advocates worry that the possible rollbacks could have far-reaching impacts on District residents. Not only would the $10 million cut in HUD capital funds restrict DCHA's ability to commission repairs, they explain, but it would also curb the housing authority's means of paying off old debt—much of it from capital repairs made a decade ago. Because these funds cover a big share of such debt payments, advocates say DCHA would have to redirect money from other areas to avoid defaulting on its debt.



http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/...ousing-may-get-major-funding-cuts-under-trump
 
The film footage that Trump uses for his major network TV broadcasts seem to be at odds with independently recorded footage. Mostly empty seats, empty bleachers.Why keep crowds outside the venue, locked out ?

gsgs comment- It could be, that Trump is sticking with using his organization's people, as he has done at other events.No one is off script. No one to ruin his speech.Everyone applauds and cheers on cue. Plus keeping people out gives the false impression he remains popular.
/end gsgs comment

The Trump fans that attend the events, and help Emperor Carrot gather some publicity footage, are far outnumbered by protesters.


More than 2,500 protesters converged in downtown Nashville to protest a rally by President Donald Trump at Municipal Auditorium.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...sters-rally-against-trump-nashville/99169462/


President Donald Trump speaks to the rally at Municipal Auditorium Wednesday, March 15, 2017 in Nashville, Tenn


http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/...historic-visit-andrew-jacksons-home/99164802/


At the rally, Trump's appearance was kicked off by speeches from Corker; Tennessee Sen. Mark Green, R-Clarksville; Sen. Mae Beavers, R-Mt. Juliet; U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tennessee; Vanderbilt University doctor Manny Sethi; as well as music by the country and gospel group Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers.


http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/15/trump-rally-nashville/99159270/



Under the GOP's new healthcare bill, Becker says the state’s rural and safety net hospitals risk losing $2 billion in funding that covers patients who can’t pay their bills. And he thinks up to a quarter-million people in the state could lose their coverage.

If he could speak to Trump, Becker says he’d remind him that Tennessee has stood with Republicans in the healthcare debate.

He says Tennessee’s healthcare industry is now working to convince state lawmakers the new plan is not “the way to go.”

http://nashvillepublicradio.org/pos...heir-tickets-trump-rally-online-everyone-else
 
It is a well known fact, that Emperor Carrot does not like to read. Does anyone believe Emperor Carrot read the budget that was printed ?

Donald Trump know what the GOP health bill does?
Maybe not.

March 17, 2017

Does Trump really know what’s in the bill he’s passing, or trying to pass?


Trump has a very limited set of talking points on health care, and he repeats the same words and sentences constantly.

(Trump disappointed people at his Tennessee rally, recently. He said one line about health care.)

Trump seems confused about what the GOP bill does.


Trump has bought into a caricature of Obamacare’s condition.
(His favorite talking points-



President Trump on Friday declared his "100 percent" commitment to the House GOP's ObamaCare replacement plan, adding, "ObamaCare is dead."

"I want people to know ObamaCare is dead; it's a dead healthcare plan," Trump said in the Oval Office during a meeting with conservative lawmakers.

"Only because everyone knows it's on its last, dying feet, the fake news is trying to say good things about it, the fake media. There is no good news about ObamaCare. ObamaCare is dead."

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/324453-trump-obamacare-is-dead


The AHCA does literally none of the things Trump says it does
On March 8, Trump laid out his case for the American Health Care Act.

Here’s what he said:

It follows the guidelines I laid out in my congressional address: a plan that will lower costs, expand choices, increase competition, and ensure health care access for all Americans. This will be a plan where you can choose your doctor. This will be a plan where you can choose your plan.

This is Trump’s case for the bill he’s backing.
Does he know that literally every single one of these points is wrong?

Trump doesn’t realize the limited choices people complain about in Obamacare are the result of people being unable to afford more generous plans with broader networks? Trump doesn’t know the AHCA will make that problem worse?

(Or,he simply does not care. Trump has his own problems to worry about. Why should he care about losers and their health care ?)

Trump said this-

"I also want people to know that Obamacare is dead. It’s a dead health care plan. It’s not even a health care plan, frankly. And I watched the architect of the plan, yesterday, I watched the old clip where he said the American people are stupid to have voted for it. I watched Bill Clinton saying this is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen. And only because everyone knows it’s on its last dying feet, the fake news is trying to say good things about it, okay. Fake media. And there is no good news about Obamacare. Obamacare is dead. And unless we gave it massive subsidies in a year from now, or six months from now, it’s not even going to be here. So when they say “more people are on the plan,” there’s not even going to be any people on the plan."

This is flatly nonsense, but it might be nonsense Trump believes.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/17/14961066/donald-trump-gop-health-bill


Reality reflects something different

Associated Industries of Massachusetts summary of the proposal said the change in how Medicaid is funded — moving from claims-based to per capita allocations by 2020 — could potentially reduce funding to eligible recipients in the state.

The bill also establishes a "Patient and State Stability Fund" that would provide states with $100 billion over nine years to design programs promoting participation and stabilizing risks in the individual health insurance market, according to AIM.

"That provision has a down side for Massachusetts," AIM's Russ Sullivan wrote in a blog post. He said 15 percent of the fund's money is available only to states that either experienced an increase in the uninsured population below the poverty level from 2013 to 2015 or that have fewer than three health insurance plans available on their state exchange in 2017.

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/stories/gop-health-plan-threatens-care-access-neal-says,500570


Health Insurers Are Doing Great
MAR. 16, 2017

I may need to rethink this whole insurance market stability thing. Granted, the individual market is only a small part of the health insurance industry, but if people were afraid of it being obliterated by the Republican health plan, you'd still think it would show up in sluggish or falling stock prices. Quite the opposite, though. Big health insurers have been on a roll since the election. They're not doing quite as well as Wall Street, but they're doing pretty well. A rise of 20-30 percent in four months is nothing to sneeze at.


http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/03/health-insurers-are-doing-great

Fun and Games
Shampoo, Rinse and Repeat


"The result so far of Trump's obvious lie is that the Senate is wasting time pretending to investigate; the House is wasting time pretending to investigate; the Justice Department is wasting time responding to the House and Senate; the conservative media is wasting time inventing ever more crap to defend Trump's original crap; the White House communications shop is wasting time desperately trying to research spin to back up their boss; and the prime minister of Great Britain is pissed off. All because Trump got bored one morning. What a cock-up."
 
Back
Top