Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot I was cooking a little 30-minute pie 'cause I was hungry.

On 200'C (400'F)

Four hours ago.

Have you ever seen a pie with 0 water content?
It's amazing.
The whole thing shatters upon contact with cold water.
No phone so no picture, but it looked like a little cylinder block with the texture and colour of the right side of this burnt pizza I found on google images:
0039_40.jpg

There's crazy interference on Skype that sounds like voices and I'm getting a little scared :eek:

What if I killed myself while waiting for this psych' referral?

I got a message telling me that the GP I saw months ago didn't actually do the referral so now they've scheduled me an appointment with another GP in a few weeks just so that he/she can glance at my medical records, see that I had blood tests to check for physiological causes, and then do the psych' referral. Which is going to include many more weeks of waiting. So instead of just doing the referral months ago, I'm being dragged around in a giant circle.

This isn't just a dislike for red tape speaking, this is stereotypically bureaucratic nonsense. Which is why I ask; what if I killed myself while waiting for this obscenely inefficient system?
(Just to be clear, that's entirely tongue-in-cheek)
For all they know I'm a clinically depressed latent schizophrenic (I'm not) who's been teetering on the verge of offing themselves for the past decade (I haven't) and while I'm debating with my alter ego about how we're going to solve the problem of evil space cupcakes invading Earth, the medical staff are playing around with their spinning chairs.

I don't particularly care about my own user experience in this instance since I'm honestly just jumping through the hoops for the logistical benefit of an official diagnosis, but I'm sure there are actual clinically depressed schizophrenics here who are apparently going to be subject to the same inefficiency and that could genuinely affect their lives.

Based on highly scientific research, this icon should work to dispel any fears you might have for my wellbeing:
:nana:

What if I killed myself while waiting for this psych' referral?

I got a message telling me that the GP I saw months ago didn't actually do the referral so now they've scheduled me an appointment with another GP in a few weeks just so that he/she can glance at my medical records, see that I had blood tests to check for physiological causes, and then do the psych' referral. Which is going to include many more weeks of waiting. So instead of just doing the referral months ago, I'm being dragged around in a giant circle.

This isn't just a dislike for red tape speaking, this is stereotypically bureaucratic nonsense. Which is why I ask; what if I killed myself while waiting for this obscenely inefficient system?
(Just to be clear, that's entirely tongue-in-cheek)
For all they know I'm a clinically depressed latent schizophrenic (I'm not) who's been teetering on the verge of offing themselves for the past decade (I haven't) and while I'm debating with my alter ego about how we're going to solve the problem of evil space cupcakes invading Earth, the medical staff are playing around with their spinning chairs.

I don't particularly care about my own user experience in this instance since I'm honestly just jumping through the hoops for the logistical benefit of an official diagnosis, but I'm sure there are actual clinically depressed schizophrenics here who are apparently going to be subject to the same inefficiency and that could genuinely affect their lives.

Based on highly scientific research, this icon should work to dispel any fears you might have for my wellbeing:
:nana:

Ahhh, the dancing nana.
I'll stop worrying now. :nana:

Getting pestered to do some shopping errands and not really feeling like it. I made my plans for getting everything done and I sent a message this morning that I would like to go early to get it over with. I received a message that made me feel annoyance and relief. :rolleyes: Pester me about this and then day of when I'm all ready to get shit done you tell me you don't want to go too far because you're feeling lazy.

I need to just get better at saying "no."

Dancing bananas do not rule out 'smiling depression'.

When everyone has spoken, cried, lashed out, felt frustrated or piqued......

I still cannot see a time where I will believe things are truely black or white. That people are wholly right or wrong about everything or all good or all bad to the core.

Things aren't black and white, so isn't it a good thing that you don't think like that?

As far as schizophrenia goes; when the miserably inefficient mental health program falls behind; the perfectly fair and functional criminal justice system picks up the slack.

It's an outright travesty that they have rigged the system so that those who need help the worst are entirely unable to get it.

^ Truth.

Let's also not forget the lovely groups of people who believe that, if their children don't match their goddamn couch, they should be medicated into oblivion on whatever disorder was flavor of the day. While those that truly need it, are ostracized and labeled as failures with no future. I believe in medication for chemical imbalances, and that people truly can learn to own these things with help both chemical and human, but I don't trust those that write the prescriptions.

I can't even form words to post. Ugh.

Dancing bananas as distraction. :nana::nana: Not smiling depression.
More just... momentary brain freeze? Off to the glitter thread; it's all the energy I can muster.

:(

As far as schizophrenia goes; when the miserably inefficient mental health program falls behind; the perfectly fair and functional criminal justice system picks up the slack.

It's an outright travesty that they have rigged the system so that those who need help the worst are entirely unable to get it.

^ Truth.

Let's also not forget the lovely groups of people who believe that, if their children don't match their goddamn couch, they should be medicated into oblivion on whatever disorder was flavor of the day. While those that truly need it, are ostracized and labeled as failures with no future. I believe in medication for chemical imbalances, and that people truly can learn to own these things with help both chemical and human, but I don't trust those that write the prescriptions.

One phrase summarizes why this happens mostly in the USA:
State-subsidized for-profit private prison industry.
They've got beds to fill so that they can make money, so they lobby the politicians to rig the system to make more criminals.
*sigh*

I can't even form words to post. Ugh.

Dancing bananas as distraction. :nana::nana: Not smiling depression.
More just... momentary brain freeze? Off to the glitter thread; it's all the energy I can muster.

:(

Warm soaks.
I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back