Word Aversion

You definitely win the teen geek trophy, that's for sure.

I think having owned a comic book store for several years pretty much wins me that trophy in most competitions.:rolleyes:

If nothing else the fact I'm such a huge Lovecraft fan I have it tattooed across my shoulders helps as well

I think having owned a comic book store for several years pretty much wins me that trophy in most competitions.:rolleyes:

If nothing else the fact I'm such a huge Lovecraft fan I have it tattooed across my shoulders helps as well

Owning a comic book store is a smart geek; normal geeks end up giving the smart geek money.

As for the tattoo, you spelled it right so no points there either.
:D

Owning a comic book store is a smart geek; normal geeks end up giving the smart geek money.

As for the tattoo, you spelled it right so no points there either.
:D

That's funny you say that. My sister went with me when I got this done and near the end she turns to the guy doing it and says, "What the fuck, you spelled it love crap!"

He'd done a couple of hers and was in on it and said, "Shit, you're right!"

Big funny ha-ha's:rolleyes:

That's funny you say that. My sister went with me when I got this done and near the end she turns to the guy doing it and says, "What the fuck, you spelled it love crap!"

Never argue with a man holding a tattoo gun is a good motto to live by....

By odd coincidence, recently I went to my local comic book shop and newly opened up next to it was a tattoo and piercing parlor with a big sign in the window "Absolutely No Refunds." I stopped looked at slave_ and went "Huh?"

It seems local "young uns" get tattoos and within days decide they don't like it and want their money back.

By odd coincidence, recently I went to my local comic book shop and newly opened up next to it was a tattoo and piercing parlor with a big sign in the window "Absolutely No Refunds." I stopped looked at slave_ and went "Huh?"

It seems local "young uns" get tattoos and within days decide they don't like it and want their money back.

Someone should teach them personal responsibility....

Well this is how I would correct that.

When they come in wanting a refund I would say okay, but tell them I gt the tattoo back and whip out a hand held grinder.

Ah, you're a former geek, then. I'm still practicing. ;)

Back