Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

There goes one big sigh of relief. One down and one to go, thank goodness! That means I can get back to the fun things soon :)

Thinking: Since when did DC's the Atom become Iron-man?

Feeling: WTF?

Doing: Watching Arrow.

tumblr_n3i8wginao1t9vm5po1_500.gif

Yeah I know, right. They didn't even have him shrink. How is Brandon Routh's character on Arrow the Atom if he doesn't do the one thing the Atom in the comics does? Instead they make him a thinly veiled Iron-man ripoff and call him the Atom and hope no one cares.

WTF...just seriously: WTF?!?

Thinking: I have no idea what you guys are talking about.:confused:

Feeling: Bad that I haven't been on Lit for a while.:(

Doings: I never kiss and tell!!;)

LT: It's payday! Now all I have to do is resist the urge to do Internet shopping....

F: A lot better.

D: Looking at dresses and looking at etsy.

is failing hard at resisting

LT: It's payday! Now all I have to do is resist the urge to do Internet shopping....

F: A lot better.

D: Looking at dresses and looking at etsy.

is failing hard at resisting

*giggles* You sound like me!!! I have this problem ... whether it's payday or not.:(

Thinking ~ I like it a whole lot better when things are good.

Feeling ~ Mixed. The man I was caring for before I left for Minnesota, I just found out, had a massive stroke. He's in the hospital. He was living alone at the time. Thankfully, he's doing okay.

Doings ~ Drinking coffee. Lots of it.

Thinking: The shadow of myself remains, albeit a shadow, it remains.

Feeling: Those who knew me, should know me, as they always have.

Doing: Watching Rick Steves and wondering what of lit was once real, and what remains real.

Last edited:
*dashes in to give a quick hug before running off to bed*

Thinking: The shadow of myself remains, albeit a shadow, it remians.

Feeling: Those who knew me, should know me, as they always have.

Doing: Watching Rick Steves and wondering what of lit was once real, and what remains real.

LT ~ Not long to go now!

Feeling ~ Excited and pretty exhausted after a long but productive day.

Doing ~ Precious little but about to attempt some writing.

Worst week, NEVER want to repeat it. Have had a total of six hours sleep in the past sixty hours.

Still need to pack for Cornwall in eight hours. Feeling quite dead inside.

Netflixing Layer Cake. Coolcoolcoolaaaaaaah

Thinking: Why am I still awake when I'm supposed to be leaving for the beach in 4 hours?
Feeling: Awake.
Doing: Munching on Gummi Bears while watching Cloud Atlas

Finally got back into my writing groove after this past week of work and exhaustion. Watch out posts your days of not being caught up on are numbered now.;)

Thinking: why is it that friends often think they know how to live your life better than you do?
Feeling: Exhausted.
Doing: Trying to decide if I should wash my hair now or in the morning as well as trying to unwind and cheer up.

Thinking: why is it that friends often think they know how to live your life better than you do?
Feeling: Exhausted.
Doing: Trying to decide if I should wash my hair now or in the morning as well as trying to unwind and cheer up.

Cheering up sounds good!

Thinking ~ It's times like this I really feel like writing and telling stories might be what I was meant to do.

Feeling ~ Inspired. Excited. Ready for Nano - let's do this thing!

Doing ~ Plotting, so much plotting.

Thinking: A witch is very lucky. I haven't felt the desire not had the encouragement to write in ages. Thinking my pen-lifting days might be over. I used to feel like it was what I was meant to do. I miss feeling like that.

Feeling: Tired, in a good way.

Doing: Relaxing in the bath. Thinking I might stay in the water for a looooong time.

Thinking: A witch is very lucky. I haven't felt the desire not had the encouragement to write in ages. Thinking my pen-lifting days might be over. I used to feel like it was what I was meant to do. I miss feeling like that.

Feeling: Tired, in a good way.

Doing: Relaxing in the bath. Thinking I might stay in the water for a looooong time.

That feeling will come back, lovely :rose:

T:The more I think about the marriage and who did more changing and who didn't I am

F: indifferent to his decision

D: Talking to his brother about what a stubborn simple ass he really is

Thinking: Well that was an unexpected twist...
Feeling: Nervous but in a good way...
Doing: Thinking some more.

Thinking: Why does the narrow-mindedness of my family continue to surprise me? I should be used to it by now.

Back