Co-writing erotic horror...

L

Lady_Sith

This story is going to be written from 2 perspectives to start. The part I'm writing is from the POV of a succubus being summoned by a college age girl to get rid of her cheating step-mother. This is just a prelim to whats to come, but I'd appreciate some input on it.

Anjelika

I felt the pull of the summoning spell. I stood in the center of my chambers as the spell teleported me to the source of the spell caster. She had given blood to make the spell stronger. She obviously knew what she was doing. When I appeared, the only light source were the five candles she had burning at the points of the pentagram. I stood up and extended to my full height of 6’0. I let my black wings unfurl and rubbed my red tinted skin just for effect as I stared at the teenage girl who summoned me. I smiled an evil grin at her just so she could see my fangs. She wasn’t a bad looking girl. I had a soft spot for “Goth” women. I knelt down in front of her; my red tinted skin glistened in the candlelight. I could tell she was nervous.

As I got closer, I stared hard at her and asked “Why have you brought me here?” She started to say something but stammered her answer, “Th-th-thank you daughter of Lilith for c-c-coming to aid m-m-me in my time of need.” I looked at her skeptically and replied, “I appreciate your sense of ceremony and respect for my mother. But… you have 10 seconds to give me a reason why I shouldn’t just drag you to my realm for eternity.” It was like a switch was flipped in her brain. She stood up straight and walked over to the pentagram where I was trapped. “I offer you a life for a life” she responded. Intrigued, I softened my glare. “You offer yourself in exchange for someone else? Truly noble of you.” I said to her. She looked over at a table and grabbed a folded piece of paper and handed it to me. As I looked at it, I felt the power from it. She had written this and signed it in blood. She had essentially pre-written a blood oath to me in exchange for my help. “If I agree to this, there is NO backing out. If you try, I will drag you and your soul to hell and you will suffer for eternity.” I told her. She looked resolved, sighed deeply, and replied “If it will save my father from the bitch he’s married to, then its worth it.”

This story is going to be written from 2 perspectives to start. The part I'm writing is from the POV of a succubus being summoned by a college age girl to get rid of her cheating step-mother. This is just a prelim to whats to come, but I'd appreciate some input on it.

Anjelika

I felt the pull of the summoning spell. I stood in the center of my chambers as the spell teleported me to the source of the spell caster. She had given blood to make the spell stronger. She obviously knew what she was doing. When I appeared, the only light source were the five candles she had burning at the points of the pentagram. I stood up and extended to my full height of 6’0. I let my black wings unfurl and rubbed my red tinted skin just for effect as I stared at the teenage girl who summoned me. I smiled an evil grin at her just so she could see my fangs. She wasn’t a bad looking girl. I had a soft spot for “Goth” women. I knelt down in front of her; my red tinted skin glistened in the candlelight. I could tell she was nervous.

As I got closer, I stared hard at her and asked “Why have you brought me here?” She started to say something but stammered her answer, “Th-th-thank you daughter of Lilith for c-c-coming to aid m-m-me in my time of need.” I looked at her skeptically and replied, “I appreciate your sense of ceremony and respect for my mother. But… you have 10 seconds to give me a reason why I shouldn’t just drag you to my realm for eternity.” It was like a switch was flipped in her brain. She stood up straight and walked over to the pentagram where I was trapped. “I offer you a life for a life” she responded. Intrigued, I softened my glare. “You offer yourself in exchange for someone else? Truly noble of you.” I said to her. She looked over at a table and grabbed a folded piece of paper and handed it to me. As I looked at it, I felt the power from it. She had written this and signed it in blood. She had essentially pre-written a blood oath to me in exchange for my help. “If I agree to this, there is NO backing out. If you try, I will drag you and your soul to hell and you will suffer for eternity.” I told her. She looked resolved, sighed deeply, and replied “If it will save my father from the bitch he’s married to, then its worth it.”
1) Don't use the term "teleport" 2) Veroe has good art for your stories 3) You should pick a different monster. An ******* perhaps.

Back