So is this okay?

SadieMe

Really Experienced
I'm not a whore and hubby is not a pimp. Can someone please tell me if it would be okay to ask guys here for items in exchange for a good time? i think 90% of the women playing with men in PM's are actually guys, okay, have fun, but...

Our fantasy is to get trinkets, save up and buy real clothes, real shoes, all from my guys then model them for more trinkets and buy more hot clothes to model. I didn't see it in the terms and i shouldn't have to. I would expect enough good men to message me that we could just have a fantasy.

I failed. yes i want to see your cock, and yes I want to see you cum, but I have been doing that for more than 10 years , I want something more, I want a man who buys me shoes for sex, i want a nice dress for you to see, i want to be a fucking whore without being a fucking whore!

Last edited:
mementos are good

Not sure I like the idea of them being onsold tho but to each his or her own
Ttfn xoxo

are you ok?

Tell me if you want to chat
Guessing in a bit too old and too far away but wanted to offer.
Am returning to the states next year woohoo

"I might give you shoes if i could get my real cock in all your real holes. Lots of women here do cyber. No reason to pay for it"

well then go fuck off and play with 19 yo boys who pretend to be women.

silly rant

B happy none of us need venom like that
Loved your observation about 19 year olds is why I chat so much on phone first
B happy

B happy none of us need venom like that
Loved your observation about 19 year olds is why I chat so much on phone first
B happy

sorry about the spew back and boo hoo to twats with 10" cocks and nothing else. I'm getting more bitchy with every momnet, a lil angry, I know that's not like able oh well. i have simple needs and no want to fight

I like the idea of giving trinkets for sex. The better the sex, the better the gift. You hve what I want and I have what you want. It's perfect

i have simple needs and no want to fight

You want to get paid to... to talk dirty to a guy? To take pics for him? To cam for him?

You could go into my free cams.com (remove the spaces) and sign up as a model there.

Or you could probably arrange something via paypal.

I can't imagine there'd be a ton of interest in just naughty chat for pay, but there are lots of guys on here, so your odds are pretty good.

You want to get paid to... to talk dirty to a guy? To take pics for him? To cam for him?

You could go into my free cams.com (remove the spaces) and sign up as a model there.

Or you could probably arrange something via paypal.

I can't imagine there'd be a ton of interest in just naughty chat for pay, but there are lots of guys on here, so your odds are pretty good.

Thanks hun, you getta freebie, but i don't wanna be that whore i ... well, he'll find me and dress me right for the next guy

Oh well i tried, what a bunch of dicks, really, "get me off then i'l pay you" not ONE made the effort, not one. bunch a wankers really, sorry i offered

I know someone who has a bunch of naughty clothes and toys in a wishlist on Amazon. Whenever someone buys one of the items for her she sends them photos of her wearing it or playing with it.

I know someone who has a bunch of naughty clothes and toys in a wishlist on Amazon. Whenever someone buys one of the items for her she sends them photos of her wearing it or playing with it.

yeah that's a great idea! Thanks hun

i think...

....The guys you are truly looking for are few and far between, but they are out there....don't give up!

....The guys you are truly looking for are few and far between, but they are out there....don't give up!

Thanks hun, no I won't give up. I realize I was really bitchy last night and I'm sorry but I do speak my mind lol. I've had a few offers but they always end up the same maybe I need to just keep doing it for the joy and every now and then I can get the money:cattail: I think it really does have to be a fetish thing because I'm sure there are plenty of women who love to just play like I always have. It's a big turn on for my husband though and I like the thought of getting nice clothes, really good make-up and things like that and modeling them for a guy who was generous. I think you are right though, there might be guys out there who want a personal toy they can call on at any time to please them from a distance... I'll keep the faith!

Back