Why is cock so addictive?

wooger

Experienced
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Posts
83
I was warned once that before sucking I should think VERY carefully because once you try cock, you will ALWAYS crave more... why the hell is this? lol
 
but its also like I am much...sluttier... with a guy.

With a girl I wouldn't really wanna go get as much pussy as I could...dont get me wrong I like it... love it even...

but for instance... with a girl going down on her is more like..a chore. Just doing it to keep her happy, and i find it a bit gross.

But with a cock I just cant wait to get it in my mouth and I probably get more enjoyment out of it than he does... I notice I always cum as soon as he comes in my mouth.
 
but its also like I am much...sluttier... with a guy.

With a girl I wouldn't really wanna go get as much pussy as I could...dont get me wrong I like it... love it even...

but for instance... with a girl going down on her is more like..a chore. Just doing it to keep her happy, and i find it a bit gross.

But with a cock I just cant wait to get it in my mouth and I probably get more enjoyment out of it than he does... I notice I always cum as soon as he comes in my mouth.

I dunno, I get addicted to both- pretty easily. I think that I have an addictive personality though...

But, a lot of things about sex is addictive; it releases dopamine, just like a drug- and you get that high that someone's willing ot be with you, makes (at least me) feel all attractive and shit. If the cock's more addictive, this probably has a lot to do with it, because they're willing to risk a social taboo to be with you. Makes you feel all... extra desirable!
 
I'm addicted to cock, and I've never sucked a real one...yet! My dildo will have to do until I meet the right guy, but I think that it's that dichotomy of being submissive and in complete control of a guy at the same time. Everyone always thinks that because it's the girl that's on her knees doing the work, the guy is the one in control, but I really believe that it's the other way around. It's the WOMAN that has all the power and control. She controls the speed, the depth, when to suck, when to stop and lick and flick. Bring him to the brink, and then stop suddenly and then work him up to that point again.

I think secretly, guys LIKE relinquishing control this way. Let's be honest, the cock is the most sensitive part of a guy, and for him to expose this vulnerability and allow a woman to take him into her mouth, there's a certain level trust and release of control that needs to happen.

Just my $0.02. Of course, if I DO ever meet the right guy, I'll be sure to report back here with my subjective findings!

:D
 
the illusion of control

when addicted

it controls you
 
Since you have a cock of your own you know exactly how another man feels when their cock is getting pleasured you intertwine the feeling of your cock getting off with the other guy. So wanting to get cock off has the similar feeling to getting your own cock off.So you want cock more and more and that is why it is addicting in my opinion.
 
why is cock so addictive

cause it feels so good to suck something like you have between your legs so hard and pulsating?
 
intertwine the feeling of your cock getting off with the other guy...intersesting I must say!
 
Maybe its because mouths and cocks are so perfectly designed for each other, they belong together. Women know this, but don't appreciate it fully, since it's straight sex for them. Also, men know exactly what a cock needs, so pleasing a man comes naturally...once you get past social constraints. Plus cock sucking is my dirty little secret, and I'm a complete slut when I'm having sex with a man. I have a very different sexual personality when I'm with a man. I can be either dominant, submissive, coy or demading all in one night. And I can be different with the next guy. It's a freedom to be with a man, enjoying our naughty secret and delicious hard cocks at the same time, with no emotional attachment. Deeply satisfying. Better than just nailing another woman.
 
Now that I know I'm Bi, and I enjoy sex with other men I feel whole. Cock sucking does that for me. It's as if I was missing something important in my life, and I didn't even know it. Now I know I can hold, hug, kiss, suck and fuck a man without feeling less of a man. I can give my ass to him, or fuck his, or both in one night. Two men enjoying each other is so masculine, with so much testoserone, erections, sweat and cum involved it's at least as satisfying as screwing a woman. I only wish I'd discovered this sooner, and could do it more openly and more often.
It's addicting.
 
Hi Hitchhiker69.
Your last two postings really sums up my feelings and thoughts when shagging a man.
I have become addicted to cock just like you say.
I am a newby man Bi with limited experience but I love it
Thanks for the clear thoughts
 
Not sucked one, coz I'm a guy and straight, but cock is addictive for me in the sense that I loooove playing with mine ;)
 
I remember the first time I had my cock sucked (and it was by a guy) I couldn't stop thinking about it until I got the chance to do it back to him, and when I did, I was addicted! I used to suck him and another guy every chance I got!

It's just a shame that I don't have one readily available for me to suck anymore.
 
Also because they're fantastical physical works of art.

:heart::heart::heart:

Yeah, they are- I'm totally in love with the human form anyway- but this post made me wonder if there's a male equivalency to Georgia O'Keeffe...
 
your know hot good it feels and too watch....knowing your giving someone that intimate pleasure is intoxicating.... I simply have an oral sex addiction.
 
I would say that any addiction is unique to an individual. I am primarily gay in preference. I do find some women attractive, but it isn't nearly as strong. That being said, I don't crave cock. Sure it is hot to see a guy shoot off because it makes you feel like he enjoyed himself.

That being said, I do crave kissing, cuddling, and I love playing with a masculine, hairy guys ass. There is nothing more intimate to me that a strong man wanting ME inside him. While the hormones surges have died down over time, it doesn't change that feeling of the ultimate "closeness" for me.
 
For me, I love sucking cock for the same reason I love eating pussy: the part of sex I enjoy most is pleasing my partner. Knowing that I have it in my mouth and hands to bring that person to a point of ecstasy turns me on like nothing else can. It's a similar feeling whether it's a cock or a pussy, but each, of course, has its own beauty and uniqueness :)
 
its the taboo part of it... like "i shouldn't be doing this" but then i do and do it like a good lil cum loving cocking suck slut... ;)
 
Cum-Slut...

its the taboo part of it... like "i shouldn't be doing this" but then i do and do it like a good lil cum loving cocking suck slut... ;)

The thing about good sex is that the more you get, the more you crave. It's a drug. I'm certain spunk has narcotic properties, so that when I swallow a big greedy mouthful at the culmination of giving a deep satisfying blow-job, its effect enters my bloodstream like fire, courses down my spine to target my tight balls, tingles along the quivering length of my hot cock so that its urgency consumes all logical thought, and all I can think of is the raging need to get hard-fucked some more. This is the truth of it. It's no use fighting it, when you need cock you've just got to have cock…
 
The thing about good sex is that the more you get, the more you crave. It's a drug. I'm certain spunk has narcotic properties, so that when I swallow a big greedy mouthful at the culmination of giving a deep satisfying blow-job, its effect enters my bloodstream like fire, courses down my spine to target my tight balls, tingles along the quivering length of my hot cock so that its urgency consumes all logical thought, and all I can think of is the raging need to get hard-fucked some more. This is the truth of it. It's no use fighting it, when you need cock you've just got to have cock…

Thumbs up:kiss:
 
It is addictive to me even though never had one in my mouth......my gf seems to think of it as an obligation...and yet I would love to spend all night with one ..or many in my mouth
 
the first time I sucked a cock I was apprehensive. but after I started I got so hot and horny. every time I see a lovely cock with a nice helmet head I just want it in my mouth
 
Back
Top