Creampies

tried it today

Lets see, lots of snow on the ground this morning everything around town canceled...so I popped in a naughty DVD, and the wife and I had a very long session.

After we both came, we layed around and watched the weather guys for a few minutes, then went back to the DVD, and started getting ready again. She was laying on her side, so some of the cum had run out, but most was in there. SO I just pushed her leg over and dove in. (This was also how we started the day)

I had done this once before, and she kinda made a "eew gross" comment. Not today, she sighed and help spread her butt cheek so I could get in more.

Such a creamy cunt, my tangy and sweet cum with her strong juices, I was hard in a few seconds. I kept at it for about 5 minutes, then we fucked again, both having very good orgasms. And she was oh so wet the whole time. Of course we were also watching the folks on the DVD humping away, which helps.

No regrets, I'll do it again someday.
 
yep

It took me a while to get used to the idea of my boyfriends (one in particular) being interested in licking his cum from my kitty. At first I thought it was a little gross or weird. However, my last bf was really into it and, while I initially went along for the ride, so to speak, I eventually started getting really turned on by it. I guess it was exciting to see a guy who, instead of wanting me to always swallow, was up to the task himself!:devil: It has really become a turn on for me...:)
 
posted this a while ago but thought it my be worth revisiting

my first time...

was with an ex-gf. She was not at all into tasting any juices, let alone sharing them. One night after we hadn't seen each other in a while, she was on top, facing me. I didn't last too long because it had been so long, and she was particularly talented at working herself around me. She looked at me and I could tell she was a little disappointed. I wanted to make it up to her, and started to slide down underneath her. She quickly caught on to what I was doing and resisted, saying it was okay. I said nothing and continued to work my way underneath her.

She kept insisting, as did I, but soon she was positioned above my face. I rolled my tongue into an "O", found her clit and began sucking on it. Her resistance faded immediately, and then she began to move against my tongue, tentatively at first, and then with increasing gusto. As her movements grew in intensity I started releasing her clit that I had clamped onto and probed elsewhere with my tongue.

I opened my eyes and looked up. All I could see was that her head was thrown back and her hands were furiously working on her tits, massaging them and pulling on her nipples. I went back to sucking her clit and then she started to tense. She rose up off my face, like she was fucking my tongue, and when she came back down I buried my tongue inside her. Her spasms were pumping my cum out of her, mixing with hers and a large glob rolled down my tongue, and slid down my throat. I continued to fuck her with my tongue, slowing down in rhythm with her subsiding orgasm. What didn't go into my mouth covered my cheeks and chin.

"Thank you! Oh, thank you!" she said, over and over and over as she slid back down me, leaving a long wet trail down my chest and stomach. When we were face to face, she looked at me with a huge smile, and dove into my mouth with her tongue, fucking my mouth with it. Then she started licking all over my face, down my chest, and my stomach, and continued on, till she got to my cock, which she took into her mouth, and proceeded to clean that off as well.

She never hesitated to swallow after that, and she never again pushed me away when I was going down on her and she was about to cum.

That was almost 20 years ago. Thank goodness it wasn't the last time either, but I don't tell stories about current SOs.
 
There is nothing better than eating a freshly fucked pussy. I have even had the treat of eating a woman after she fucked 7 guys, lots of cum that night.
 
Never have I refused to eat a pussy and never have I enjoyed it more than when it is full of cum.
It can be mine or some other person or persons. I perfer the latter.
 
Makes me hot

I just wanted to tell everyone that I too love to suck my cum from my wife's pussy. She doesn't let me every time, but she knows how much it turns me on. So when she is feeling really horny I know I'm getting a pie for dessert.
 
Awaiting My First

I'm sitting at home right now while my wife is out having drinks with a guy she's been flirting with for some time. I'm anxiously waiting for her arrival and any "gift" she may be bringing home.
 
Not a Popular Dynamic in Porndom

First time here.

I love creampies with a passion.

I belong to a porn site (straight) with 1,000s of movies.

Let me tell you, it is a very limited genre. Most men aren't into that kind of thing.

Out of the 1000s, I've only found a few where cum is shared between the guy and gal. (Gals licking creampies from another is only extension of Lesbian action that is pretty prevalent in porn films.)

Kirk Lockwood is one of them and I found two of him going down afterwards.

Mark Davis doesn't seem to mind cleaning up after his creampies either (but his own though).

Only one other I've seen is when David Perry shared a kiss with his gal after he's blown in her mouth.

I think it is a bigger fantasy than most guys would care to admit and yet the film industry ignores it big time.
 
"I think it is a bigger fantasy than most guys would care to admit and yet the film industry ignores it big time."

Raising hand to admit that eating or even playing with a my wife's creamy pussy after we have sex is a fantasy of mine. Like other ideas though after I cum I tend to lose interest although not as much lately. I don't my wife would even be too keen on me playing with her pussy after sex let alone eat it! Oh well a guy can dream.
 
Hello,


Im a quite lucky guy to have such a great wife.

I have the same issues with the "after I cum" deal. So to solve that problem when we are screwing, if I bring the topic of me munching her pussy after I cum, she will simply crawl up and stick it on my face. So its better to "just do it", or maybe not. Either way Im eating cum.


I told her to do it that way no matter how much I complained of changing my mind.


We do the same thing with snowballs. After a VERY good blow if I have asked for a kiss, she will give me a mouth full of semen. If I resist,as per our understood agreement, she will just spit it on my face. It makes such a mess, that if you are "down" after cumming, the clean up is no fun.

Im a fast learner, after a couple of times of having my face soaked I just open my mouth and swallow. In a few minutes Im glad I did.


Her and my favorite trick is as she is sucking me off she will get me right to the brink of cumming and then stop, and let just a few small spurts leak out into her sweet mouth. Then she will crawl up and give me a very hot kiss with a lot of tongue and spit. Ahhh, what can I say I do love it.

Like I said Im a lucky guy, atleast in my opinion.

If things were much different and I thought I could live with myself later, knowing I had had sex with someone besides her, I really think I may enjoy sucking cock. We have mentioned it in the heat of the moment and she will always say what a great cocksucker I would make, but in reality I dont think it would be possible in real life, for a lot of reasons. But its a very good fantasy.

Thanks guys, and gals.
 
I agree Cardinal that with most guys after they cum the desire fizzles out to go down south and it remains in the realm of fantasy.

However, give it 15-20 minutes or so and if the wife can get past the psychological barrier of this particular dynamic, I would bet that any post-cum hesitation will go the wayside big time. Guys tend to think that their refractory period is long and drawn out, but actually it is much shorter than they think.

Wives complain that hubbies turn around and go to sleep and so what better way to take a short break and do a second round. From her pussy, the semen is still warm and interesting. Anywhere else, it can be, well, cold and slimy.

Try this approach and I think that it adds more dimension to the post-coital love-making.

Martin
 
Okay, I do have another question. When your cum has been in her pussy how does it change? does it mix with her juices? I guess I always figured that it "melts" and isn't as thick or sticky. Is this accurate? How different is the consistency from cum that lands elsewhere (stomach, hand, breasts, etc.)
Thanks in advance for the information.
 
Okay, I do have another question. When your cum has been in her pussy how does it change? does it mix with her juices? I guess I always figured that it "melts" and isn't as thick or sticky. Is this accurate? How different is the consistency from cum that lands elsewhere (stomach, hand, breasts, etc.)
Thanks in advance for the information.

Not as thick or gooey, it does kind of water down so to speak. It also tastes different and isn't as sticky.
 
Not as thick or gooey, it does kind of water down so to speak. It also tastes different and isn't as sticky.

I want one!

Girls, a little info please. For a first time creampie eater would you prefer him going down right away or maybe waiting the 15 minutes like has been suggested?
If a guy waits 15 minutes then maybe it's more about the oral sex and less about tasting a creampie...
 
Both Cardinal

If you wait, your cum does separate out thinner. this is true inside or outside the body. The taste after 10 minutes or so is a little less intense than "straight from the source". (Only experience is my own source, however).

But is is still erotic as hell. Starting out slow, just around the lips, then a little clit paly to get her going, then taking the full dive with the tonge in her pussy...wow!
 
I also could go for a nice sloppy creampie. It's one of my favorite things to do. I don't get to do it often enough. I would love to do it after my wife had me and my best friend.
 
one time

with a previous gf we had rented some pornos and fucked all night, I went down on her twice between fuck sessions. it was hot. She gave great BJ's and would take all my cum. I'd kiss her during the BJ but I never did after. Like other posters have said, I kind of lost interest after cumming. Hot to think about when she was sucking me though.
 
Back
Top