Testing the waters

....the few moments after coming out of a long hot shower, when my body is all relaxed and warm, to become aware of the softness of my skin.

:rose:

Lovely! I have some lotion I'd like to rub on you... Lol

....the few moments after coming out of a long hot shower, when my body is all relaxed and warm, to become aware of the softness of my skin.

That is a fucking beautiful picture. Did you shave your pussy, or is it just the angle?

Smooth

Oh yes... Soft skin. The sensations of that soft skin under fingers triggers other soft places....

I'd love to take my time and caress every inch of your soft skin with my fingertips. All to set your nerves on fire.

So, this is the view I would have as I stood at your head, just before I started your massage. Good to know. :D

And by the way...

...since I haven't commented on your hotel pictures yet, I'll take this opportunity to do that now.

Like others have already said, the photo that shows your back in the mirror is great. It's a clever concept and you pulled it off well. I also liked the one of you standing at the window, and not just because you're naked. :D I also liked how the warm light from inside contrasts with the cold light from outside. It's almost as if you're at a window that looks from your world into another, which, I suppose, in a way you are.

Keep the beautifully creative works coming! :rose:

wandering mind...

Very nice Island...I can almost feel the warmth of your skin due to the hot water from the shower...smelling the scent of your shampoo....mmmmmm. Whew, very sensual...thanks for sharing babe. xoxo

Tgif!

I had a decent end to my week and have been in such a playful mood. I wanted so badly to take out the camera today and do some more shooting but couldn't :(

So I resurrected a couple of shots from a fan favourite shoot....

:kiss:

Last edited:
I had a decent end to my week and have been in such a playful mood. I wanted so badly to take out the camera today and do some more shooting but couldn't :(

With pics like this, this shoot is one of my favorites as well. Very nice B&W boudoir style photo. So sensuous.

attachment.php

For a Southern Boy, you sure make a good argument for visiting our great Northern Neighbor......absolutely beatiful..

Fanning the flames. Erotic, delicious, sexy as hell.

And I say you can STILL leave your hat on! ;)

Wow! Why do I want to smoke a cigarette sitting at the piano naked!

Oh pretty one...

Hey Island - just popping in to say a quick hello. Hope all is well in the land of the Maple Leaf. Take care babe and hope your week is frustration free. xoxo

Hmmm...
(sexy body + underwear)fedora = sexual interest

Dig it!

:rose:beautiful and sensual:rose: Sure glad you decided to "test the waters". Love all your pictures but the one with the tat is most sensual. maple leaf I assume.

Keep posting lovely lady:rose:

Jumping back in ;)

You know when you spend a day at the beach, you play in the water but there comes a point where your fingers become so wrinkly you need to step out for a bit. You lay in the sun, play in the sand, have a picnic until you overheat and just have to jump back into that water.

This is what I just did...

Except when I got out of the water, a dark cloud rolled in and instead of warming in the sun I had to endure the discomfort of being in a wet bathing suit, shivering. I was almost ready to pack it in, give up and call it a day...but just in the nick of time the sun back out and I decided to stay.

I will work on reposting many of the pics I had up, but am looking forward to posting some new ones too. Until then...I leave you with a tease...and a thank you to those who have sent me kind words of support over the past few weeks. :kiss:

Attachments

• DSC03349.JPG
    DSC03349.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,326
I have enjoyed your posts, and pics on this thread. Glad you are back.

Back