son becomes mother's cuckhold

ceelaa

Experienced
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Posts
31
This is a popular theme pertaining to slut videos available on the internet but there are not many stories based on sons helping their mothers to find black lovers usually younger to them and also participating in their love making sessions. I would appreciate to know if there are any such stories on Literotica. Ceelaa
 
There's a few. Not all involve black guys, or the son 'giving' the mother to someone else. Usually the incest ones involve a son fucking his mom and sharing her with friends.

Here's some authors, not all their stories revolve around it but at least a few do. You can probably find more via links from them.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1029823&page=submissions
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=37392&page=submissions
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=458568&page=submissions
 
I like this kind of stories but like "Atavist" said there's not enough.
The exact phrase should be cuckold son/voyeur son.

When your mother cheats on you father she in a way cuckold you too. Especially if her lover is your school buddy, or some other guy your age who get to fuck her mouth and pussy daily, while you are still a virgin. Just imagine how turn on it would be if your mother is one of those teachers who bang their students, or, in Brittni Colleps case, who do gangbangs with her black pupils and record it. Imagine how humiliating that is for their husbands to be cuckold by some little kids.
 
This is a popular theme pertaining to slut videos available on the internet but there are not many stories based on sons helping their mothers to find black lovers usually younger to them and also participating in their love making sessions. I would appreciate to know if there are any such stories on Literotica. Ceelaa

That whole fantasy makes me very WET!!!
 
A cuckold is a MAN, whose WIFE (or usual sex partner) is unfaithful sexually. That's it. That's all. The interracial, femdom, transexual, cross-dressing stuff comes from FETISH cuckoldry, and even THAT still relates to a husband with an unfaithful wife.

So if a son were to become his mother's cuckold, the son and his mom would first have to be married, or at least in a "committed relationship." That's not so far out here. This is a hotbed of mommie-sex. So then the "bull," the guy the mom (that is, her son's wife) was having sex with, where was I? I gets pretty confusing, doesn't it?

If you're going to be a writer, and use words, you need to know what the words mean. It's not you, personally. Nine out of ten people here apparently can't define "cuckold."

You PROBABLY mean an interracial mFM threesome. That's pretty good, really, and there can be some cross-dressing or dominant-submissive themes, but none of it is really "cuckolding."

Lots of people mis-spell "cuckolding" as "COCKholding." I think "cockholding" should be a new word. It can mean all the IR, TS, TV, femdom stuff, and whatever else you want it to mean.

Seach for interracial mFM and I'm sure you'll get hits here.
 
Last edited:
You

This is a popular theme pertaining to slut videos available on the internet but there are not many stories based on sons helping their mothers to find black lovers usually younger to them and also participating in their love making sessions. I would appreciate to know if there are any such stories on Literotica. Ceelaa

Curious, male or female ceelaa ?
 
Back
Top