How To...

Short of him becoming a strange smell above the pub, I have no freaking idea.
 
I don't like to be mean (lies) but man... Those threads are getting ridiculous. I mean, who needs to know how to wash away spunk stains? Is it that difficult? I've been masturbating for years and it's never been an issue.
 
I don't like to be mean (lies) but man... Those threads are getting ridiculous. I mean, who needs to know how to wash away spunk stains? Is it that difficult? I've been masturbating for years and it's never been an issue.

A couple of close Lit friends & I have been discussing his pointless threads for some time now. We thought maybe we were the only ones that noticed and grew annoyed by them. Now we know, we are not alone.
 
A couple of close Lit friends & I have been discussing his pointless threads for some time now. We thought maybe we were the only ones that noticed and grew annoyed by them. Now we know, we are not alone.

You are definitely not alone. I posted something in a blurt thread on the PG about two weeks ago regarding this. I'm surprised it took this long for everyone to start discussing it.
 
I've been suffering in silence for some time. Glad I'm not the only one.

Iggy helps, but my curiosity still gets the best of me.
 
I've been suffering in silence for some time. Glad I'm not the only one.

Iggy helps, but my curiosity still gets the best of me.

I know it's hard when you are so timid Eilan. :)

I don't mind the threads to be honest. I know they are clutter and ruin the forum flow, but god I laugh.
 
Get Beck31 to stop making so many fucking threads?

Wow, the torches and pitchforks really came out today. I guess folks finally got a little fed up, the jizz rag thread being the last straw.

Although I predicted the arrival of a troll in an earlier post, Beck32's brief appearance was an unexpected surprise.

I hope Mr Becks does not pull up tent pegs and leave - I just don't like the idea of chasing anybody out of town. Its unfortunate it came to this, but there were some subtle hints (and some not so subtle ones) and some good advice thrown his way. He either just didn't get it, or he did and didn't care. Either way, I think everyone just had enough with appearance of the laundry thread.

Someone mentioned in another thread that it was tough for them starting out on Lit, and sympathized with Becks. But this wasn't the first time Bexxy farted in a crowded elevator. He started 190+ threads. A good bunch of them were pointless, a few were repeats of previously started threads (by the same poster), and several of them were buggered up with back-editing and post deletions, despite repeated requests that he not do this.

Becks may be shiny, but he's not new.

I hope he learns from all this, and works on becoming a better poster. I hope he hasn't completely pissed off eveyone, and can start again. I for one will offer a hand if he stumbles. I'll probably cuff him with the same hand though, if starts up with the shite threads again.
 
His threads are just funny. I'm really just having a go. Nothing malicious.

The problem is just that the threads are so pointless. No reason for them.
 
I know it's hard when you are so timid Eilan. :)
I figured I'd STFU (for once) and just hide the threads 'cause they're inane and they're not hurting anyone. But as far as I can tell, most of the threads were never about generating discussion; they're about Beck fishing for the responses he wants to hear.

I get that a lot of Lit n00bs discover this place and have that OMGboobiespr0nboardkidinacandystorecockwannafuck thing going on. But jeebus.
 
Wow, the torches and pitchforks really came out today. I guess folks finally got a little fed up, the jizz rag thread being the last straw.

Becks may be shiny, but he's not new.

As pmann said "His threads are just funny. I'm really just having a go. Nothing malicious." - there is a game on and no one is running anyone out of town. I sense BeckyBoy has done this all before and knew exactly what attention it would give him.

Wouldn't be surprised if it is not someone popping their head in from the Venereal Board. They love their alt viruses there.

Did he start the game or just a late starter in realising he was part of it? He is certainly playing it for all its worth now.
 
The inane threads dont bug me as much as Beck going back and editing or deleting his comments.

(though the pointless replies of "I see" or "hmm, interesting" also drive me a bit nuts)
 
I think I had said something quite awhile ago on one of the blurt threads about the massive amount of threads he was starting. I'm pretty sure either

1) A full time job with massive overtime
2) A really active sexual relationship
3) His parents taking away his computer
or
4) Armageddon
might be the strong magic we seek to stop the madness.

:D
 
Back
Top