I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too young for you then, I will only be 54 in 2 months.

BrettJ in Canada

Piece by piece APRIL, putting myself back together.

I am actually having a "date" with a much younger woman later this month. I am at her work as I type this. I am sure it will only be friends, but who knows?

BrettJ in Canada

Piece by piece APRIL, putting myself back together.

I am actually having a "date" with a much younger woman later this month. I am at her work as I type this. I am sure it will only be friends, but who knows?

BrettJ in Canada

Dates are exciting, have fun...

Mmmm nothing like a sexy older man....

And apparently you aren't alone. A couple weeks back I was back south for a visit and to re-qualify following an accident and injury that sidelined me for way too long.

We were out for a celebration dinner afterwards and while laughing about my PFT score a female in uniform came over and apologized for eavesdropping but did she hear my score correctly?

When my wife repeated it she just smiled and said "Hmmm, that makes you even more delicious!" and giggled, then apologized to my wife. She in turn giggled and said "No, you're right. Would you like to join us?"

We nice a nice dinner with her, and a pretty nice breakfast too. ;)

BTW, glad to hear things are looking up there Brett.

As I believe you're a pilot Icey, I assume PFT is Personal Flight ... something? Training, Test ...? I'm a fan of airplanes (had planned to see the airshow this past weekend) but I am not sure of the abbreviation.

Looking up - tentatively. I expect nothing until it actually happens. I've been burned too many times (including just recently)

Glad you had some fun. I certainly won't be having adventures like that.

BrettJ in Canada

58 will be 60 in 2 yrs... so I guess I am getting up there....

OGR%205(1).jpg

Good evening April and everybody young and not so young! Been awhile since I posted but I thought I'd come round to say "Hi". :)

Evening everyone, I turned 41 on Monday. Does that put me in the older make category? Certainly seems like it although they say your only as young as the lit lady you are feeling ;)

I think older depends. If the young lady is 18 and you're 28 - young to me - yes, you're older. By a decade.

For example, you're young to me. When I turned 41, this century had not yet started (centuries start in the year ending in 1, not as many mistakenly believe, in the year 0)

BrettJ in Canada

For those who read my work, here's a shameless plug for "Summertime Flings", my newest piece and an entry in the Summer Loving contest.

I hope you all enjoy it. I tried to craft a nice piece of work and hope I succeeded.

Best to all

BrettJ in Canada

Hello to you engineer and everyone....... glad everyones doing well, been super busy myself...

Hello April! Yes, it's been a bit chaotic the last few weeks, but things are settling down now...I hope the same for you, too.

"Chaos" can be fun at times...at least you know things won't be boring. But once in awhile, it's nice when your feet hit the ground. Gives you a chance to catch your breath before the next maelstrom sweeps you away.

I adore older men! I always preferred an older gent even when I was a teenager, handsome elegant silver foxes! But now I'm a little older myself and they probably wouldn't find me as attractive. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for them.

I adore older men! I always preferred an older gent even when I was a teenager, handsome elegant silver foxes! But now I'm a little older myself and they probably wouldn't find me as attractive. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for them.

Does being 40 make the cut? ;)

Never count yourself out, my dear. Trust me - you will certainly catch our attention. :rose:

Not Too Old

At 65, with "silver" having replaced the dirty blond locks of my youth, I am sure I would have no trouble with your age. You are still less than half my age and, I am sure, quite attractive.

Jim, thanks for your kind (and well-written) comments on my latest story. Much appreciated.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back