What's the biggest sexual related risk you've ever taken?

i shouldn't of

Her husband of a massive build slept cross armed on the floor as his wife came onto me. It was in the early hours of the morning and as her hands slid up the inside of my thighs i felt myself growing harder knowing at any time his eyes might open. I let her roll her hand over my balls and up my sharft as i watched his face for movement. It was so wrong she was married but the frill turned me on so much i my jeans zipper bit at my hard on. At any moment he would wake and she her hands all over my crotch. "na stop i demanded" in a voice i didn't believe. Now my cock was topping my jeans, her touch was one of desire. she ran her hands over my chest and mouthed my jeans. i could feel the warmth of her breath.
she notice the top of my cock breaching my jeans and kissed it. My protested had excited her she pinched my nipples. whats that about? It just made me feel dominated. Her hands slid over my chest and around to my arse cheeks. she grabbed both firmly in hand and devoured my head. I was sure her moans would wake her husband and pushed her off. She waved my hands away and grabbed my jeans. with one swift movement she unbuckled my button and yanked zipper and all down. my cock sprang to life i thought my skin would burst i was so hard. She looked to see if her husband had stirred then mounted me. her tits pushed against my face i felt the warmth of her crouch flow over my nuts. I need to breath, i pushed her back and she arched back with one hand wrapped around my sharft and fell onto her husband.
She never let go, he moaned and rolled towards me. I held my breath as seconds turned to hours. in a flash she had mounted me again and slide slowly down my hard on. She seem more turned on now her husband was facing us. Now maybe its a guy thing but been inside a woman just seems oh so fucking good when she wants it more than you. She clamped and demanded, her legs folded neatly as her arms wrapped around my neck. I was nothing to her but something she needed.
The first time she came i could feel wetness around my arse, the 2nd time my balls stang. Just when i was about to blow she stopped put a finger to her lips and kneeled before me. with one hand she stroke me. she smiled as i lost my load over the place and hummed well i think it was a hum. thinking back it might of been a purr.
She laid down next to her husband and rubbed his lips. I thought hell shes gunna wake him up!
I went to bed.
Next morning i had slept in which was unusual. I heard movement and figured it was time to face the music.
Nothing happened, it was if it was a dream. I made breakfast we had coffee and they went to leave. As she said goodbye she said aloud "me and my husband love your taste" her husband winked at me and said "thanks for a gr8 night"
 
Fucking

Fucking my cousin without a condom, What was I thinking, Oh yeah, my cock was doing the thought process. Thank god no pregnancy
 
Fucking this guy i just met on the railing of my hometown watertower in Alabama....buck naked :devil:
 
I masturbated on a front lawn at night with a garden hose using the high pressure nozzle like the shower massager head. I'm lucky my mom didn't come out to see what was keeping me or that a passing car didn't catch me in the headlights.
 
Hmm

Probably telling the guy I was seeing at the time that I was on birth control. Even though I hadn't been on it for months
 
Strategically had unprotected sex with CEOs daughter on his yacht after he took credit for one of my proposals.


Did my best to knock her up only to find myself in my doctors office needing a damn penicillin shot. Could have been worse I guess, but I'm more careful now.
 
I almost got shot dead in a Mexican jungle over sex. So that was kind of risky, and pretty stupid too.
 
Wow

I almost got shot dead in a Mexican jungle over sex. So that was kind of risky, and pretty stupid too.

I was gonna say random bareback encounters!....but yours sounds way more interesting and risky! Lol!
 
you mean hooking up with his best friend?

our marriage was in a rough patch after the second kid was born. i was being ignored at home.

his friend was drop dead sexy. i called him up and just plain out asked and he jumped at the chance. we had him over for dinner(he was getting a divorce at the time) and he dropped a few hints for me to sneak downstairs later, which i did.

it really wasnt our plan to do that that night, but we did. luckily we didn't get caught.
Thats a great story!
 
Strategically had unprotected sex with CEOs daughter on his yacht after he took credit for one of my proposals.


Did my best to knock her up only to find myself in my doctors office needing a damn penicillin shot. Could have been worse I guess, but I'm more careful now.

Halleluyah! Good one. You're damned right it could have been worse . . . Revenge sex can be wonderful. Pity sex too. Hell, hahaha all sex is fine! I got married to the girl who took revenge on her husband, sex with me, but we fell in love and eventually married, and she's been with me ever since.

But, I've got to hand it to you. Yours was a real, high risk.
 
Back
Top