The Lost One(open to anyone)

Taking seat at nearby table the chair creaking under his 300 pound bulk. ''Glenvilet scotch, double double, neat, if you please Bartender.'' Placing his large hands on the table with fingers interlacing, breathing out a long seemingly tired sigh. ''Long day of training, I'm getting too damned old for the MMA fight scene.''
 
Laurana looked at JJ then looked at the man as he sat and ordered his drink then around the room. She saw they were all still on alert and silently wished she would have stayed in that sleazy hotel room for the night instead of coming out. Maybe if she had things wouldn't have gotten this far out of hand. She covered the distance between herself and JJ. Her heels clicking on the floor. She placed her hand on his shoulder leaning in close enough that he could feel her breath on his skin as she spoke to him. "Really JJ Its Nothing I can't handle, trust me." She lightly kissed his cheek and walked over to the stranger, her hips swaying side to side, the rip at the back of her jeans right under her cheek tore just a little more
 
JJ watched her delectable derrière as she walked over to the hulk of a man. He shook his head and walked over to the table. He put his drink on the table and handed the beast his drink. "On the house" he said sitting down. "Welcome to Barrel o' Jack. I'm Juicy Jack, owner, and president of the Lake Erin charter of Rulers of the Underworld MC, and you are?"
 
Jamison Lakota looked cocked a muscular forearm checking his international time watch. The big man played it cool no need to rile up the locals any. Casually watching her kiss this JJ guy to ease his mind a little. It wasn't much of a surprise as she sashays over to Jamison's table. ''Well now, who's the lovely lady I have the pleasure of meeting? And at this late hour too.'' Lifting the drink to the sleazy bar owner as he introduced himself. ''Ben The Bear McCluskey, MMA trainer. You know Mixed Martial Arts?'' If the drink was poisoned it wouldn't hurt him, clubbed, stabbed, shot, hit by cars, he'd taken it all.
 
Last edited:
Laurana smiled as she sat down on the table between JJ and the guy who introduced himself as Ben, even though she knew his name wasn't that. She crossed her legs, hearing the fabric rip again at her backside she rubbed her hand down her leg and over her boot before reaching over to grab JJs beer and took a sip before putting it back in front of him.She looked Ben in the eyes as she spoke "the name is Laurana Freelan. So, an MMA. Fighter huh? You certainly have the size thats for sure.
 
Taking a sip of his drink in his left hand he offered his right hand to Laurana. ''I used to be just a trainer these days Laurana. What about yourself? If you don't mind me asking that is.'' Her scent was powerfully intoxicating to him, was the bounty worth as much as having her himself. Definitely able to do such it was worth a try if she was willing obviously. Now just to get the beauty out of this lousy dive of a Bar easily. If this ones ability was as reported might not be easy if she puts up a fight. But she was willing to go with him so she says anyway.
 
Last edited:
She took his hand and smiled sweetly as they shook hands. She turned to look back at JJ and gave him a smile and winked. "Well actually JJ just offered me a job here so I guess as of tonight I work in this bar." She leaned back and looked towards Mickey waving him over "Mickey hun, could you get me a beer so I don't drink JJs? " when she leaned back her tank top slid up just slightly revealing a diamond dragon navel piercing and the top of a tattoo that went down from her hip, over her thigh and around to her knee, not that anyone here had ever seen it.
 
JJ smirked as she sipped his beer. He thought it was a sign to him that she wanted or needed him and his crew to protect her from the beast as JJ bean to think of him.

"Well Ben, or should I call you Bear?" JJ shrugged and continued. "Your welcome here as long as you aren't planning on starting some shit. If you are be assured we can handle it." He stared into the mans eyes making sure he was more than ready to do what it takes to protect his bar, his club, his bros, and his friends.

JJ noticed a slight hesitation when Laurana and Ben shook hands. Besides she told him she could handle him, yet she was just meeting him. Alarm bells were ringing in the back of his mind. He just wasn't sure why just yet.

He gave a secret club sign to his crew who left the room. He took a sip of his beer, and took a deep breath. "MMA trainer huh? If you want an easier gig, I got a few hang arounds with limited fighting skills. They could use some pointers to toughen 'em up and make them useful for something besides cleanin' the shitters."

He took another sip of his beer and looked at Laurana out of the corner of his eye.

OOC: MidnightBliss can you turn on PM's...I have a few questions for you about the rp.
 
Lifting his glass of Scotch to his lips Jamison pauses as Laurana her dragon piercing shows. And there it was the Dragon tattoo the surveillance photos of her in string bikini as he grins. "Another Glenvilet, double double, neat, while your at kind Sir?'' Finishing the last sip of it he places the glass back onto the table. Without overtly staring his amber eyes smoldered over her body in a way nobody but Laurana could tell.
 
She caught the way"Ben" looked over her, she bit her lip and realized what had caught his attention as she looked down at herself,noticing the piercing and the top of her tattoo showing. She adjusted her clothing and then scooted over closer to JJ, she knew this man by reputation and that alone had her worried about the reasons he could be looking for her. She rested her hand against her knee, playing with the frayed edge surrounding the hole.


She knew she had whispered to "Ben " that she would leave without a fight and if it came down to keeping JJ and his friends safe she would go. But she was hoping it wouldn't come to that.






OCC: pm is now on, I need to deal with rl will be back in a bit
 
''Can't a big man that is worn out from training elite MMA fighters that think they know everything already. Just relax with this fine Scotch it's one of the simple pleasures I take joy in, like a quality cigar, a muscle car, and a beautiful woman.'' Playing his cover like the professional he was even appearing to have a nice buzz on. A slow easy grin curls on his lips as he blinks just as slowly. ''You can call me Bear if you want, I got this nickname when I was a kid. No joke it's not because I'm big as, strong as, or tough as, or mean as a Bear. It's because I carried a Teddy Bear until I was eight years old. God's honest truth my friend.''

(OOC gone to bed, wolfie out.)
 
Last edited:
JJ was picking up some really weird vibes from these two. He had always believed some of the myths he heard growing up were based in reality. He was sure on one occasion he saw a unicorn, but the shroom he had taken cast doubt on his story. Well that and the fact the area he saw the unicorn drinking from a waterfall leading into a lake, was actually a junkyard.

JJ heard someone walk in the back. He heard the clubs Sergeant-at-arms voice, and smiled knwin all the clubs patches were in the bar. His Intel officer handed him a sheet of paper. Both names had an online history...but underneath the synopsis of each persons data was a hand written note.

Too clean, to perfect to be real, better than any Id we ever set up.

He smiled at crumpled the paper. He signaled Mickey for another round. This s getting interesting he thought.

So, what's your real interest in Laurana? It was obvious you know each other somehow, and it can't be coincidence you came in after she ducked for cover."
 
Laurana looked over at "Ben " she got up from the table and stood right in front of him. SHE turned her head and smiled at JJ, "GI've us a few minutes to talk and then I will come back in and explain as much as I can " with that being said she grabbed Ben's hand and pulled him easily up out of the chair he was in, just like she was his size or bigger, she smiled as all the guys left in the room went wide eyed. She wrapped her arm around Ben's and led him outside, shutting the door before anyone could follow.





occ: I'm out for the night. Will pick up tomorrow to hard to continue right now
 
JJ Sent some of his guys outside to make sure they weren't getting more manpower and that Bear didn't grab her and run off. They were told to just observe and report back, and to stay out of sight.

JJ and Mickey passed out their stash of Mac 10's just in case. The all hid the small fully auto sub machine guns under their cuts. He pulled No-Bone, and Joker aside. "Here's what we know so far..." he filed them in on the whole night so far. No bone scratched his practically inhuman face. "Hmm, the name sounds familiar, but I can't pace where I heard it before". They walked over to the video gear, and cued up when Bear entered.

The footage was black and white and grainy nrmaly, but from the time bear entered til he left it was like a scrambled porn channel in the 80's. No use whatsoever JJ called over Gin his tech guy. "Don' know boss, some kina jammer prolly."

JJ turned as he heard the door open...
 
She walked Jamison over towards the alley across from the bar. She knew JJ had sent people behind them and wanted to keep things quiet. She looked him over for a minute and sighed softly. She ran her fingers through her hair slowly as her eyes moved across the man before her. " Listen Ben or Bear or whatever alias you are going by, I didn't know the punk was the Eve's personal playtoy until after I beat his ass. I didn't think I screwed him up that badly and honestly if I did...well he had it coming. Anyway I don't want to be dragged in to sit before the council of elders, this was my first offense and truth be told I would rather just live my life without their interference. How can we work something out so you don't take me back and these nice guys don't go up against something that could hurt them? Granted I am pretty sure they would put up one hell of a fight if the Eve or council decided some Nothing of a girl was really all that important "


She flashed him a smile and shifted from one leg to the next, occasionally looking back over her shoulder to the guys that were trying so hard for her to not notice them.
 
Last edited:
Aiden was the closest to the two strangers. He was the only one who could hear what they were saying. He took out a pen and mader some notes on his hand.
Ben/Bear=Alias
Eve?
Council of Elders
Fight coming...

Aiden hirried back to report on what he heard, and the rest of the MC relaxed a bit realizing the beast wasn't about to grab the girl and try to run, or that this wasn't a power play for their turf, fake ID business, or untaxed liquor/tabacco products, or their most profitable source of income. Running every whore for 1000 miles. From the lowest crack whore to the highest priced escorts. No one padi a girl for sex without the MC getting some.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She knew Aiden was close by and gave him just enough information to ensure he would run back to JJ before she continued with her conversation with Jamison. She leaned into him, whispering in his ear so no more of their conversation could be heard. She went into detail about what had happened and what lead her to this point. The scent of vanilla and coconut wafting off her lithe body. Thunder clapped in the distance making her jump and press intojJamison. She blushed slightly as the warmth from him spread over her skin
 
Watching the man from the shadows Jamison's amber eyes shown with a feral light. As Laurana leans up close to whisper so quietly no Human could hear. Closing his eyes as her feminine scent fills his nostrils to the point he could taste her. As lighting lit up the eastern night sky thunder rolled loudly in the distance. Wrapping his powerful arms around her slender waist her full breasts were pressed fully again his body. Jamison's amber eyes burned into her aquamarine eyes a connection was obvious to them and no one else. Lowering his head his lips brush against her ear as his whispers in to darkness of an unlit alleyway. ''I'm not taking you back, my place is off the grid, you're far safer with me now.''
 
Laurana pulls away from him for a moment, looking into his eyes. She turns to look over her shoulder and then Looks back at him and nods her head. For some reason she suddenly felt like she could Trust him. She bites the corner of herlip and steps further into the alleyway with him. "What about JJ ? and how do you know I will be safe?
 
JJ listens to Aiden report wondering what these cryptic terms mean. He asks Gin to run a boolean search on the terms Aiden gave him. He then sent No-Bone up to the ROF with a parabolic mic since Aiden reported they were whispering.

JJ knew his crew was good at a lot of shit, but bein' sneaky wasn't one of their skills. One if many things he needed to fix after wresting the "P" patch from Fister. The only patch yet to arrive he noticed irritably.

He drummed his fingers n the bar waiting for something to happen.
 
Laurana looked at Jamison she could feel No -bone behind them, wondering if he realized that their conversation was blocked to anyone they weren't addressing. The big thing about being a fae was all the little nifty gadgets they got. No human could listen in on them without their permission. She had let aiden hear only what she wanted him to and she knew no bone was fae. Why hadn't he told JJ that there was no way they were going to get answers unless she wanted them to have em? She shook her head and leaned in closer to Jamison. She purposely made this part of their conversation understandable " so Bear tell me, why should I keep my lovely little fangs out of JJ? "
 
Last edited:
Jamison pulled her closer to him, his nose against her neck, smiling as he took her scent in again, her words meant that she wanted them to hear what she was saying so he played along with her little game, his hand moving down her side, grabbing her hip and pulling her as tight as he could to him. " Why would you want to feed off JJ when you could feed off me darlin? At least you would know that you're meal from me could happen more then once. If you feed on him, well I am pretty sure you're so starved for the energy that you just might kill the pretty Boy" He smiled brighter as his hand moved up and down her lower back, tracing the top of her tattoo with his fingertip.
 
No-Bone standing o the roof of the bar had an unobstructed line of sight to the strangers. E could hear the woman clearly, but the other one... either he was a telepath or spoke very quietly.

NB chuckled thinking to himself honey you ain't no gold digger, besides JJ ain't got no gold for you to dig up, Figuring she was speaking metaphorically.

Then Bears voice joined so loud in his ears, that he may have suffered some hearing loss. The guy holding the mic while NB listened, grabbed the headset and clearly heard the beast say
...feed off JJ when you could feed off me darlin? At least you would know that you're meal from me could happen more then once. If you feed on him, well I am pretty sure you're so starved for the energy that you just might kill the pretty Boy
These folks are insane the biker muttered to himself keeping the mic pointed at the strange couple. He sent a text to JJ for someone to come look at NB who was bleeding from his ears.
 
Laurana laughed softly and pressed her lips to Jamison's ear speaking softly but still letting them listen in. "Oh Trust me Bear, I have all intentions of getting my fangs into you to, I'd just rather be in your bed when I do." She pulled back just a little letting him see the smile that crossed her lips.

She hoped that Maybe this would get the bikers to back off just enough that it would keep them off of the Eve's radar and it just might make JJ want to back off, as much as she liked the attention she really didnt like feeding from humans.

She leaned in and kissed Jamison 's cheek and then spoke to him without the humans being able to hear her.
 
Jamison looked at Laurana, his eyes wide, wondering if she meant what she had just said or if it was just something for the humans to hear and make them back off. What he wouldn't give to have this sexy little thing under him, feeding off him as their bodies were intertwined together. He shook the thought from his head and pulled her close again talking just so she could hear him again then halfway through his statement he let the humans hear him again "So Laurana, does that mean you are going to come with me?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top