New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
new new new !

hi , been reading lit for a couple of months now. have only posted once or twice (as you can see !) . am a very new noob to all this :) but am learning fast ! just wanted to say hi . :X

Re: new new new !

loveblood1 said:
hi , been reading lit for a couple of months now. have only posted once or twice (as you can see !) . am a very new noob to all this :) but am learning fast ! just wanted to say hi . :X
:rolleyes: i really hate it when noobs read up...oh well, i'm evil *sigh* no point in trying to fib.....

seriously though, welcome. i hope you're going to be posting a lot more ;)
xx

Newbie to the Forums!!

:) Smiling but head is down. Thank you for allowing me to post here. I am "spud" 48 sub male, cuckold in Oregon. I lost my Mistress about 8 months ago and have been slowly working my way back into the outside world.
I have been a submissive most of my adult life but did not have a name for it until about 5 years ago. My first Mistress gave it a name and my official training began. I continue to grow and learn more each day on how to be a better sub/slave for my Mistress. The world of cuckoldom was introduced to me 3 years ago by my most recent Mistress and have decided it is the life for me.
Wow so much confessed in so short a time. I will go back to reading. Thank you for allowing me to post.

Re: Newbie to the Forums!!

Spud4u said:
:) Smiling but head is down. Thank you for allowing me to post here. I am "spud" 48 sub male, cuckold in Oregon. I lost my Mistress about 8 months ago and have been slowly working my way back into the outside world.
I have been a submissive most of my adult life but did not have a name for it until about 5 years ago. My first Mistress gave it a name and my official training began. I continue to grow and learn more each day on how to be a better sub/slave for my Mistress. The world of cuckoldom was introduced to me 3 years ago by my most recent Mistress and have decided it is the life for me.
Wow so much confessed in so short a time. I will go back to reading. Thank you for allowing me to post.
welcome to the boards honey :rose:
you seem polite, respectful & sweet....hmmmm....*putting on my bad influence hat*....

;)xx

Re: Re: Newbie to the Forums!!

dolf said:
welcome to the boards honey :rose:
you seem polite, respectful & sweet....hmmmm....*putting on my bad influence hat*....

;)xx

(on my knees, head bowed) Admiring your freshly pedicured feet!!

Thank you for the kind welcome. :D (if allowed to show emotion?)
I am feeling better already.

Re: Re: Re: Newbie to the Forums!!

Spud4u said:
(on my knees, head bowed) Admiring your freshly pedicured feet!!

Thank you for the kind welcome. :D (if allowed to show emotion?)
I am feeling better already.
lol, you don't wanna be kneeling to me honey...but while you're down there :devil:
xx

Eeek.....she's naughty again..Somebody stop her!!!!

Btw I'm a good influence here :D And really nice to meet you Spud4u

witcha

Re: Re: Re: Re: Newbie to the Forums!!

dolf said:
lol, you don't wanna be kneeling to me honey...but while you're down there :devil:
xx

(tryng to control my enthusiasim) you have made me blush, with those lovely pic's you deserve me crawling as well as on my knees

spud

witcha said:
Eeek.....she's naughty again..Somebody stop her!!!!

Btw I'm a good influence here :D And really nice to meet you Spud4u

witcha

so sweet, so young and oh so innocent ...thank you for your kindness and I surely could use some GOOD influence

spud

Spud4u said:
so sweet, so young and oh so innocent ...thank you for your kindness and I surely could use some GOOD influence

spud

Lol..finally someone who can see all that in me;)

Just watch out for dolf.....sure stare at her pics.....but watch out for her:p

witcha

witcha said:
Lol..finally someone who can see all that in me;)

Just watch out for dolf.....sure stare at her pics.....but watch out for her:p

witcha
witcha, people stare at my pics! :eek:
xx

Ok, children, are you bickering over the fresh meat . . . er. . . newbie again? Be nice, or I'll get daddy in here to stand you in corners!

Welcome, and remember, i'm sweet and angelic. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Newbie to the Forums!!

Spud4u said:
(tryng to control my enthusiasim) you have made me blush, with those lovely pic's you deserve me crawling as well as on my knees

spud
*searches my handbag for strapon whilst trying to look harmless and sweet) :D
xx

graceanne said:
Ok, children, are you bickering over the fresh meat . . . er. . . newbie again? Be nice, or I'll get daddy in here to stand you in corners!

*almost falls from her chair* Sure...sure

Dolf is the antichrist of all subbies and Grace is her minion:devil: :devil:

But you can couint on me:D :D Always good,honest,innocent and sweet

witcha

witcha said:
*almost falls from her chair* Sure...sure

Dolf is the antichrist of all subbies and Grace is her minion:devil: :devil:

But you can couint on me:D :D Always good,honest,innocent and sweet

witcha
*patting my minion witcha on the head* ;)
xx

dolf said:
*patting my minion witcha on the head* ;)
xx

If you stop at only patting my head then for sure I'll scream even louder what a naughty and bad girl you're dolf:D

witcha

Selesti said:
Hi there. I feel compelled to post on this board, to gain insight into this lifestyle, because ever since I came across it a couple of days ago I have fluctuated between excitement, confusion and fear.

Obviously, no one can TELL me that a D/s relationship is what I've been looking for all my life, but I strongly suspect that it is. I'm looking for some validation I guess (I'm a programmer, validation is my life!) I've only scratched the teeniest bit of the surface of all the information here. I've started with the "newbies click here" posts and links and am still clicking and reading!

A little about me and why I suspect this is what I've been searching for. I'm 35, been married twice, twice divorced by my decision and have a 16 year old daughter. In both marriages I found myself "pushing the envelope", doing things that a married woman (by conventional standards) should not be doing, in hopes of getting caught and forcing my husband to take a dominant role in making me stop the behaviors. In both cases, obviously, this didn't happen and eventually the relationships ended and feelings got hurt because I HAD to get out and I couldn't exactly explain why. I always thought that I was old fashioned, that my fantasies were a throwback to another era (with some pretty wild sex tossed into the mix) where women served their men and men protected and provided for their women.

Within the first hour of visiting the site so many misconceptions I had about D/s were shattered and I started to get really excited. I know from my reading thus far that a submissive does not lose her identity (and I know the roles of dom/sub are not gender specific) but I've been made through circumstances to be the dominant one for so many years that I don't know if I can give up the reins to someone else. I want to be controlled but I'm terrified of NOT being in control.

I have many more questions, more pop into my head by the minute, but I'm sure they have been answered elsewhere and I'll attempt to find the answers on my own before asking questions that you all have been asked and answered 10,000 times before.

Selesti

Welcome to the boards, Selesti!!!

Questions are always welcomed. There are even a few threads out there with links for newbies to peruse to find answers to common questions.

Otherwise, just find one of us on here and ask away :)

Watch out for dolf...she's as bad as I am
angel-smiley-021.gif

*giggles*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Newbie to the Forums!!

dolf said:
*searches my handbag for strapon whilst trying to look harmless and sweet) :D
xx

And I was expecting punishment to be something that I did NOT like .... with promises like that you will have me slurping at your feet:p

spud

graceanne said:

(head down ... eyes closed) A fellow Oregonian ... nice to look upon your feet.
Writing now has brought more personalities for me to be inspired.

spud

Hi.

Another noober. We must be in season or something.

There's not much to say about me. I'm a left handed sub, still not super into pain, but I do like. Have a little rt experience but since I live in the boonies and I'm not into cities, it sort of limits my chances. I'm an herbalist, but note, I am NOT a holistic physician. I can make generic suggestions, but do not give actual medical advice. If you're really ill, please seek qualified medical assistance, than go find an herbalist. Now that my ass is covered, I sell primarily to wiccan/pagan market, a few restaurants and grocers in my area and a few wholesalers. I actually only deal with individuals on a mystic level, usually.

A friend of mine said once you should always introduce yourself with one weird fact and one normal one. My normal fact is that I have two dogs. (A Great Dane and a Dane/Mastiff mix) My weird one is that I'm synaesthetic. When I see a color, I hear a sound. It's a neurological thing; about 1 in 25000 people experience this. It affects people different ways, too. Some people link shapes to taste, or color to letters or there are other variations. Most synaesthetics are female, and most of us are left handed. It's a pretty regressive trait, and it tends to be genetic. You can find a good overview here. Or you can Google it. Google is your friend..

Anyhow, that's me. Nice to meet you.

:rolleyes: Sweetheart, I'm too young to remember the 70's. Your compassion is so underwhelming.

Last edited:
hmm....wish I'd seen this thread earlier, would have posted an introduction.... well, a belated one will have to do I guess. I'm 18, a male sub living in a city called Kamloops BC, about 4 hours drive from Vancouver. I'm super shy, and pretty much completely new to the BDSM scene, never had a mistress or even a girlfriend :( . Still living at home and going to school as well, hence me thinking I'm not really ready to have a mistress or anything. I'm just trying to learn what I can without being too much of a nuisance, really....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back