The Virus

After there meals she smiled at him collecting the plates and began washing them. She looked up seeing her reflection in a small mirror, she notice a big change. It was in her eyes, not primal like Albert's but a different eye color, her eyes were a brighter brown. She shrugged it off, and sighed softly.

She was rubbing her neck and groaned a little, her neck hurt. "I think I am going to sleep for a nap, I am just really tired" She kissed him and smiled. "I am alright but you have work to do, Umbrella won't run itself"
 
Okay, my love. He kissed her and went to get dressed for work. He put on a blue t shirt with black pants and a black trench coat to cover up his muscles. He put on his black glasses and saw her fell asleep. I went over to her and kissed her on the forehead and pulled the blanket over her and was heading towards the door. I heard a whining sound and open the door and saw my dog.
 
When she woke up she sat up and noticed that he was gone, she got up and began to get some work done. She looked in a mirror smiling at herself, she turned sideways and rubbed her stomach with her hands, smiling. If there baby kept getting big at this rate, the baby would be born in a matter of weeks.
 
I pet my dog a few times and told him to go into your room and protect you and the baby. The dog did not know what did I mean by a baby yet. I looked at the dog and said. "You will see when you see her."I let him in and closed the door and walked out and head to headquarters. Everyone was surprised when I had returned to work after the accident.

"Mr. Wesker the higher ups want to have a meeting with you, " asked by a receptionist. He asked her where is the meeting being at and what time? The receptionist replied back saying "the meeting will be in the conference room at 3 pm." He looked at his watch and saw it was only 12 pm. He walked to his desk and waved to her saying I will be there.
 
She got dressed and noticed she was much bigger then yesterday and her pregnancy was seen. But she did what she had to and then was in the same meeting as Wesker, she had a bad feeling these were the owners
 
I saw you attending the same meeting. I glanced at you before turning to face the owners.

The owners all looked at me. "Wesker what do you have to say about this accident?"

I have nothing to say except for my lady and I managed to escape from death. I have dealt with Chris. The only one alive is his sister.
 
She looked up at the owner and knew she was going to have it, she just hoped to god they didn't want to experiment on her child, she would not allow it. She rubbed her stomach the little one never stopped moving it felt like.
 
The owner looked at her. "Hope you did a great job this time." I am really proud of you and Wesker
 
She was surprised by how the owner she smiled "Thanks Ma'am" She said softly and smiled at wesker
 
The owner smiled at Hopr and Wesker. "Your welcome Hope." There is about to be a change in the corporation. The rest of you can leave. We need to talk with Wesker in private about the change that is about to happen.
 
She looked at Wesker, she couldn't go? why she began to wonder, she kissed Wesker and took off for the lab, curious as to what it was about.
 
He kissed her back and held onto her hand before letting go.

He turns around and face the owner. The discussion lasted until around evening when the sun is slowly coming down. He opened the door to the conference room and headed back to the lab to find Hope. He wants to see her so bad after being held up in the discussion with the owner for so long. When he opened the door to her lab he smelled delicious and mouthwatering food being made by the lady he loves. He stepped into the lab and his dog jumps at him. He smiled and pet and played with the dog.
 
She sighed softly it was one of those days she watched him play with the dog and could not help but laugh. She rubbed her neck and felt the baby move, she sighed. "I've been taking vitimans the baby is sucking the life out of me" she chuckled. "I am taking prenatal drugs to help. A woman was never meant for life to grow so fast, but we will be fine" she smiled
 
He felt someone looking at him and his dog. He felt her eyes on him. He turned around and looked at her with eyes filled with love. I get up and walk towards to her and wrap my arms around her waist. "I am sorry my love." I wish I could help you with the baby. "What does the prenatal drugs do my love?" He asked her. He kisses her forehead and cheeks.
 
She smiles ",it just helps make us healthy" she walked up to him. "Sadly being preagnet makes me rather horny" she chuckled what she did not tells him that was why she wore skirts. She kissed him. She enjoyed being with him. "I'm going to take a cold shower. Meaning she was horny.
 
He looks at her and smiles. He would always try to figure out why she always wore skirts. I felt her kiss and thought to myself. He loves being with this lovely and wonderful lady. When he heard her say she was going to take a cold shower. He immediately lifted her up in princess style with both of his arms and walked with her in his arms to the shower.
 
She could not help but laugh and rested her head on his chest enjoying the way things were it felt nice like he was her protector
 
He smiled as she rested her head on his chest. He hoped she could hear his heartbeat. Hope. I will always be here to protect you and our future together. Nothing will ever come in our way. Albert placed his lips on her forehead and kissed her forehead as they reach the shower.
 
She smiled and nodded "I hope so and that's all I can hope for. As long as we have each other we will be okay..right?"
 
He looks and smiles at her. We will be fine my love. He grabs her hands and places a kiss on each finger. He looks up at her. "My love you are glowing." You look magnificent.
 
She smiled looking at him, she took his sun glasses off looking into his eyes. She had to stay strong for him so she stood up straight, knowing the child could be wonderful or a monster. But she did not seem worried.
 
He saw her standing up straight and looking into his eyes. He grabs her hand and kisses it pulling her close to him. "My love, what you so desire I will get it for you," said Albert. He placed kisses on her arm slowly moving up to her neck and nibbling gently on her neck. He kisses and nibbles the side of her cheeks before reaching her ear. He turns her around to face the mirror in the bathroom.
 
She smiled feeling his strong body against her own, when she looked at them she saw his eyes and truly had everything. "A war is coming I can feel it, while I was taken Alice a name I have heard but never met the true Alice, looks like the Red Queen is teaming up to try and stop you, to stop umbrella, the problem? She is every bit like you without the mutations.. I know you have fought her, trying to hide things from me? doesn't work out well" She smirked.
 
He moves closer to her ears. "It seems like I cannot hide anything from you my love." He presses his strong and masculine body against her while licking and nibbling her neck slowly and sensually. My lady always knows something is about to happen. "Yes there is a war coming between Alice, umbrella and me." We do not know when the war is coming. We are working on the preparations for it.
 
She smiled "You don't seem surprised I know, I have my own spies that work for me Albert you have the habit of not telling me everything, I know its to protect me but you are mine and I am yours, we are Umbrella now your battle is ours"
 
Back
Top